It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Rajaten did you ever figure out where that energy is going to be expended?

The sun outputs 90 billion megatons of energy per second. The reason we aren't fried is because it all depends on where that energy ends up.

Sun

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Some more reading for those interested,,

from source,

I will call the red dwarf star "Wormwood," if it comes across the path of the three to ten times the size of Jupiter tenth planet ("planet x") or failed "TWIN SUN" of the sun, coming much closer to the Earth than what I will call the "Thor" orbit shown above, and the red dwarf star instead flip the north magnetic pole of the Earth's core down to the center of the Earth, and thus steal Thor's Hammer -- of Germanic and Norwegian mythology, while raining down 50% of the Oort cloud's comets and asteroids down upon this inner Solar System where the Earth is at.2004 Dr. Petra, Professor astronomy Austria.

Link to source
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is interesting also,check it out.
www.morningliberty.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
And some more interesting reading for those interested.

www.space.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Thanks for the links
I think nibiru will become visible 48 hours before its most proximal orbit. Until then we will witness its magnetic and particle effects on earth and hope things dont get too rough in wherever each of us is located.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Thanks for the links
I think nibiru will become visible 48 hours before its most proximal orbit. Until then we will witness its magnetic and particle effects on earth and hope things dont get too rough in wherever each of us is located.

damn i cant wait .. about this nibiru planet habited by the anunakies

i always though that maybe nibiru on her 60 000 year cycle run ...
around our sun .. the year 2012 might be this date of her appearence
there is so many speculation about 2012 ... good one bad ones or both of them ...
can you imagine we are soon turning to 2011 .. i realise it is now so close and coming ... that famous predicted date
that enveloped the glope with 2012 prophecy ...
and im living in that time .. this is what excite me

might be nothing at all .. but what if ...
rajaten when the date 21 december 2012 arrive .. wanna come on the roof and drink a beer with me

for the show
bring popcorn or chips with u
ill bring the beer .. oh and i prefer aldress chips
if you bring a pizza peperoni only

time to go to sleep i have an interview tomorow

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Thanks for the links

I can tell you where to see it,how to see it,and most importantly WHEN to see it.
My 137 days of research,observing,recording image and log has turned some interesting results,which is on an external hard drive for safe keeping.
You do not need to wait to see it.
If you wish to join me in obtaining further results send me a u2.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Sounds fascinating. U2U sent

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Pepperoni pizza for the win! haha thanks for the invite but I wont be straying too far from my bugout bag and secret survival location hehe

I think I might go through the transition in meditation or something otherwise I might just explode in excitement lol

Good luck with your interview

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

That quote is a hoax. Show me a Dr Petra in astronomy in Austria.

The claim that 50% of the Oort cloud would rain down on the inner solar system is sure indicator of a hoax. The dope that wrote that column shouldn't have used such ridiculous hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

That's really a goofball claim. Why do you think a planet can hide until the last 24 hours? Where do you think this proximal orbit will place it? Why do you think that magnetic effects will reach us and not gravity?

That has to be one of the silliest posts in a while. It's almost as good as the fake astronomer from Austria post.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Planet X – Oil Disaster in the Gulf is Not Over

Disasters all over the world reflect a gravitational tug at the elbow of our earth by Planet X. Ocean beds are breaking up. Major rains and floods are wiping out communities all over. More trouble is on the way. John DiNardo knows about Planet X. On the radio with " R J " John continues to risk his life to disclose the evidence of what Planet X is doing to the earth. The oil spill in the Gulf is not over. A pole shift is on it's way. The Gulf Stream has nearly slowed down to a stop. NASA has the evidence on Planet X, but TPTB don't want to cause a panic with the public. Over 130 DUMB's have been built so that the mucky mucks can go into hiding for the Sun Scorching that is on it's way too.

The person that wrote this has been volunteering to a mole in Wack-a-Mole too many times.

1. If there were extra gravity at work we'd see the planets move out of their orbits - not happening
  2. Extra gravity does not cause earthquakes or sea beds breaking up. We know because the moon's gravity does not cause these effects on Earth.
  3. Rains and floods are not driven by gravity, but by heat, heat of the sun
  4. Pole shifts have not happened in 200My
  5. The Gulf Stream has not stopped. I remember another wacko repeating that statement. I guess wackos rely on each other for knuckle headed ideas.
  6. Even if NASA tried to hide a new planet the amateurs all over the world would see it

Someone please teach this wacko on the radio by giving him a 3rd grade book on science. He needs it desperately.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Why don't you share this with everyone. If you think you can see something of interest in the sky please share it.

Just think of all of the amateurs who have spent decades looking for new objects in the sky and you did it in 137 days. That's nothing.

So please tell us and we'll spam it across the threads here and let everyone know and you'll get all of the credit.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

That article has been posted scores of times. Notice the time frame for Nemesis as postulated by the authors: 26M year cycle. Also, notice that Nemesis never ever enters the orbits of the known planets. It's 1/3 of a light year away and never closer.

WISE began scanning the sky on January 14, and NASA recently released the mission's first images. The mission will map the entire sky until October, when the spacecraft's coolant runs out.

This is the interesting part of the article in relation to Nemesis. It may be possible to find this distant object if it exists by October. That's 2 months to go.

Actually, things are stopping now.
WISE Spacecraft Warming Up
August 10, 2010

The outer, secondary tank is now depleted, causing the temperature to increase. One of WISE's infrared detectors, the longest-wavelength band most sensitive to heat, stopped producing useful data once the telescope warmed to 31 Kelvin (minus 404 degrees Fahrenheit). The primary tank still has a healthy supply of coolant, and data quality from the remaining infrared detectors remains high.

What is also interesting is that back in July, on the 17th, WISE completed its first sky survey. If there is another large object in our solar system it should be in the data.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
The effects of nibiru are being felt stronger each week.
edition.cnn.com...=AtdDOuWuuTq&wom=false

" A typhoon threatens to hit or brush southeastern coastal China on Wednesday, the China Meteorological Administration warned.
Typhoon Kompasu is expected to unleash rainstorms and powerful winds on Zhejiang province. Over the next three days, torrential rain also is expected in Fujian province, just south of Zhejiang.

Nearly 138,000 people in Fujian have evacuated. "

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yesterday (last day of the summer) 50cm snow falled in Austria, record low temperature measured in Hungary. Something is definitely not right. Either an ice age is coming, or something disturbes the Earth weather cycle. Also record high temperatures happend in Russia during this summer (42 C in Moscow).

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Bocimaster]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

Yeh hasnt there been a mass of bushfires in russia or something? They nearly reached the Mayak nuclear facility??

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Yes, they had huge fires. Only heavy rains was able to stop them 10-12 days ago.
www.boston.com...

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Bocimaster]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cmongo4

Very good post and I agree with you.

This is suppose to be a site for discussion not tearing ripping into someone for their outlook.

I use to laugh at the thought of the Anunnaki but am now reading The Anunnaki Final Warning to Earth, and their Return in 2022 - 5th Edition by Maximillien De Lafayette and the subject isn't being laughed at by many governments.

Also, yes it has been rumored there are several very large crafts that are viewable with a good high powered telescope - but, if you want government funding you are told to keep your mouth absolutely shut so as not to scare the herd.

There's a lot going on most of us aren't privy too.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Iceblue20 Very good post.

Here's just some of the info in the link you provided in your link......

Disasters all over the world reflect a gravitational tug at the elbow of our earth by Planet X. Ocean beds are breaking up. Major rains and floods are wiping out communities all over. More trouble is on the way.

John DiNardo knows about Planet X. On the radio with " R J " John continues to risk his life to disclose the evidence of what Planet X is doing to the earth. The oil spill in the Gulf is not over. A pole shift is on it's way. The Gulf Stream has nearly slowed down to a stop. NASA has the evidence on Planet X, but TPTB don't want to cause a panic with the public. Over 130 DUMB's have been built so that the mucky mucks can go into hiding for the Sun Scorching that is on it's way too.

NASA is aware of the Global Warming that is occurring because of Planet X.

Branches of the U S Government are already bugging out for higher ground and their 130 DUMB's ahead of the Sun Scorching.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join