It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Yes, i believe they are real. All the translated names like Inanna, Marduk (enki's son), Enki, Enlil, etc are on all different scrolls in different countries. I still can't find a reason they left. Sitchin books state they died off well the main group who started the human race.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

In what sense do you mean they are real? Are you saying that the belief in these gods by a number of ancient civilizations is true? I would certainly agree with that. That's how we know about the religion of the ancient civilizations. It was recorded.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes, you are right Stereo.

The view gets just a little bit better every night, but I notice that every 3 days or so is where one could see a true difference. (I get impatient, I wanna see NOW!, it's only bad weather that forces me to skip a night LOL)

I have a 127 mm Meade telecope, and I also use a tasco spoting scope, and small field bino's. It was in the scopes that I would start noticing the moons make a fish hook, or a broach looking pin or something like that.
After the scopes were picked up, I would still glance at it, noticing that the points of light/moons, were harder to see but the shape was there.

the best viewing times for me is after midnight, jupiter gets above the haze and the sky looks clearer, and some of my friends use a paper towel tube to look thru to cut out the urban light glare.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just thought of something last night, and wanted to share. If you do nibiru research, then you might have come across the Hopi indian version of ancient celestial events. They talk about Kokopelli, The dancing, mischievious, god with a turtleback, a spiky crown or headress, and a flute. I think I even saw a pictograph with all those elements and a bow added. I started thinking that a bow could also be a turtle back, The spiky crown is the easiest to make out.

just a thought, you never know.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!!]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I wouldn't call them Gods with a big G. More or less you would call them a god or god's emissaries. All they are are advanced humanoid beings. We call them God because well they created us.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

OK, I see what you are getting at. I think of them in the more tradition sense as being a group of gods such as that seen in religions in ancient Greece, Egypt, or the Mayans where there are many deities with varying influences over nature.

Your sense of the Annunuki reminds me of Clarke's statement on magic.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
"you know by the way I play Star Trek Online and I love that emote they have called Khaaaaaaaan.
"

I play EVE. I saw a player named Khaaan! and thought it looked funny as hell in the chat, whenever he commed.

Some other names associated with jupiter.

Zues----Shiva---Amon----Bala-------Balin

Ba'al?

Here is one that made me go OO00ooooooH?!?

Malki-zedek

So if you include Melchizedek (Ablimelech in the OT), You now have a whole new list of names to choose from.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!!]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

LMAO how simple your mind is. It ain't a personal attack just an observation.

BTW we true believers call it magick. Magic is what you see as illusionists.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Actually I just don't believe in the nitwit claims of a charlatan like Sitchin who fakes his data and can't get any of the science to work.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It seems that there is little new information on Nibiru. That's no wonder knowing that this is a hoax.

Does anyone have any new information about the Nibiru hoax?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Nibiru is not a hoax, unless one thinks the most ancient civilized men thought it necessary to hoax people many many thousand years later. That's right, it was their joke on us LOL Good one Sumerians!

Nibiru just isn't coming in 2012. There is lots of substantive evidence for it's existence. Where Sitchin gets all nutty is where he thinks he can predict timelines when the Sumerian texts really don't provide even half the numerical astronomics do such a thing. Nibiru is there. It's just not coming yet. Might be another 10 thousand years for all we know.

A more far out explanation is that the inhabitants of the world which accompanies the brown dwarf are now advanced enough to hide the system. I don't believe that, but hey ya never know.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Nibiru just isn't coming in 2012. There is lots of substantive evidence for it's existence.

No one has provided any evidence for its existence. Could you help us out since you seen to be aware of what you refer to as substantive evidence?

We've seen papers on Nemesis and Tyche and other purported large objects in our solar system. What we are looking for is information on a large object that can enter the inner solar system where the known planets orbit. Can you provide the evidence?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Why do you believe Sitchin's translations? He has no training as a Sumerian scholar, and while he does know Hebrew, Sumerian is too far removed for him to stumble his way through it without some kind of background in linguistics. So, why is this man who is untrained in the field he works in more qualified than all of the trained scholars who state that Sitchin is flat out wrong?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
5.3 magnitude earthquake hit New Zealand North Island's Hawke's Bay

An earthquake measuring 5.3 on the Richter scale hit New Zealand eastern North Island's Hawke's Bay on Thursday.

The quake, occurred at 4.15 p.m. (04:15 GMT), was centred 50 km southeast of Waipukurau, and close to where an earthquake of a similar strength struck on Tuesday morning, New Zealand's state geologicla agency GNS Sciences reported.

english.peopledaily.com.cn...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Wow. You've uncovered the fact that New Zealand is on a number of faults which cause New Zealand to have a lot of Earthquakes. Nice work except all you reported was the quakes and not the well known issue of NZ being earthquake prone.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
At 2:30 am I woke up, went outside, and found Marduk. I looked at it for a minute, confirmed what I wanted to see, and went back inside without even touching a scope or bino's.

Sighting details: 2 moons, in a line or shaft. The other 2 moons were either very close to the planet or eclipsed.
overall apperance = club, or a comet head with a very short tail.

Sky conditions = clear, no haze, no clouds.

PS: color seems to be changing more yellowish, but can't confirm.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Can you tell us where to Look? Is this Jupiter you were seeing and calling it Marduk?

Let us know the constellation, nearest bright star, coordinates or whatever you deem easiest to tell us all where to look.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yes Jupiter, (just playing the mystic sry)

In my location Jupiter rises in the east a little after 8:00 pm, right after Venus goes down in the west. It is located amongst the contellations Pisces, and Aquarius. It tracks high in the southern sky till it fades out at sunrise. It is the brightest 'star' after venus goes away.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

I wish I could see as well as you. I've always enjoyed looking at Jupiter. That and Saturn must have blown Galileo away when he looked through his telescope. The planets are pretty objects. They are pretty to the eye and pretty through a viewing device. Thanks for the Marduke update.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join