It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Actually I was wrong, tonight and the next few nights will look wild right after sundown, with jupiter in the east along with venus, and a crescent moon in the west. No wonder this is such a crazy time. Oh well, at least it will look cool.

(hope this is not de-railing to much, just wanted to share)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/996bd9f9e1f0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

New footage of nibiru taken in october 2010?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sinkhole caused by nibiru getting closer?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

New footage of nibiru taken in october 2010?

No damaged camera sensor THATS all. Cant wait for 2012 to see what you say when nothing has happend will you disappear or make a new account.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

You know that 100 percent do you? Completely and irrefutably? Did you take the photo? Did you analyze it?

I dont think so. Is the sinkhole a digital anomaly too?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Please expalin why ? Nibiru is a joke cant wait till 2012 to see what all the people who were taken IN by this rubbish come up with for reasons why nothing happened!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

You know that 100 percent do you? Completely and irrefutably? Did you take the photo? Did you analyze it?

I dont think so. Is the sinkhole a digital anomaly too?

Can YOU PROVE this has anything to do with Nibiru NO

Yes I analyzed the photo and when a digital camrea sensor is point directly at the sun it can overload
and guess what you get a black spot or Nibiru spot as it should now be called

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Stop, sit and THINK about this....think hard:

Assuming, for the moment, that is NOT your video, but you saw it and wondered "what if"?

Have you realized, yet, how batspit stupid that idea is, as presented by that YouTube video, and the person who made it?

See it yet??? I'll wait................................

Got it now? Need hints? OK....first, what (in your words) do you think "nibiru" would do to "cause" a sinkhole? Its gravity?? Because, that is the ONLY affect it could have, IF it were real (hint: it isn't)

OK, gravity. Know anything about gravity? Know what the "inverse-square" law is?

Keeping that in mind (if you've gone, hopefully, to look it up)....what is the largest celestial body currently closest to planet Earth, at the moment? Compare that body (hint: moon) to the other planets, and THEIR various distances, and different masses.

NOW....this so-called "nibiru". Do you think it would be (IF it existed) larger and heavier than the SUN, or smaller and less massive?? Which? Right, it's less massive, and smaller.

See the logic yet??

Even IF, IF, IF this thing were really there, it is at least as far away as the Sun, right? Or, maybe, benefit of the doubt, as far as Venus ( since the "nibiru" batspit believers on the YouTubes seem to think it's "hiding" as it "approaches", because it's "close" to the Sun
).....

SO....which celestial body, the Sun (which really exists, and is really, really really really big and massive) or this imaginary "nibiru" is going to have more gravitational influence on this planet, Earth??

See it now? Ain't logic and knowledge and science a wonderful thing???

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I love it - a Nibiru spot. That should be used in all of the image processing books. Maybe Woods and some of the other authors can get it into their next update.

The funny thing is that nib-heads don't seem to notice that the sun is not a disc in the image. Are people claiming that the sun is distorted and no longer spherical? That's what the image suggests although a projection of the sun I was doing with my son showed a solar disc, not a solar amoeba.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

nib-head? LOL

Hey stereo, did you know zecharia sitchin has already left earth to watch the grand finale from the ISS ?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Just wanted to share that there is a report that he died a few weeks back.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news.
Announcement
ATS thread.

edit on 2/11/10 by Rhain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Ive read the official MSM story its ok. Im chillin with him now sippin a mojito, deep underground denver airport actually. He says he hates conspiracy theorists, they are the reason he had to stage his own death so early.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I didn't make up nib-head. Saw that someplace and though it was catching on. I happen to be a sun dog head. Saw some great ones these last few days. Had an upper tangent arc - just a wee bit of one last night. It was faint, but definitely there. Asked some other people to describe what they saw and everyone agreed on it. When things are so faint it is hard to know what you are actually seeing.

Common halos

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Cool pic. Hey do you know when approximately the mega filament that is on the sun right now, will next face the earth directly? 10 days away?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
(getting my post count up)

need info on how to see nibiru from argentina, buenos aires, anyone know how? i cannot u2u for now

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I doubt it will face the Earth again. The sun rotates with an interesting differential in which the equator rotates in around 25 days and the poles closer to 30 days. Filaments are not stable and have a life time shorter than the sun's rotational period.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by savageseb

You won't be able to since Nibiru does not exist.

The reason it does not exist is that the existence of any planet sized object in the orbits of the known planets would change their orbits in a detectable manner. Since the known planets are moving in their predicted orbits it means that no planet sized masses can be close enough to alter their orbits.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
check this out guys
what do you think?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It was Venus:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c52d309e93e7.jpg[/atsimg]

You can confirm that here.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link