It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zosocoda

You say that nothing is impossible.

I never said that. Please reread the posts and correct this mistaken claim.

Everything you stated after this mistaken idea on your part is therefore also false.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

After posting so many sun dogs haven't you figured out what it is? I mean this is a ice sun dog. They appear on average 2 days a week in the northern hemisphere. If you haven't seen these yourself then you need to get outside more often. I saw a much better one than this about a month ago.

Another video that uses the word Nibiru and is a HOAX

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Mother Earth is definitely starting to shift.

How do you reach this conclusion from the video of a fire tornado. There is a scene in a documentary on the slash and burn of the Amazon jungle where a fire tornado destroys trees. If I recall the name of the documentary I'll post it for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

HOLY CRAP! THAT IS UNDEBUNKABLE! thanks for the link ice. wow im speechless right now. Unless that is just the one sun and its separated by clouds to make it look like two suns?... what you think?

What do you think you saw in this video? The one thing that is clear about the video is that it was shot through a filter, probably sunglasses. It wasn't a particularly interesting sunset.

Instead of being agog at a simple atmospheric effect maybe time spent at the following site will open up some eyes to the great variety of things that can be seen in the sky. The nice part of the following website is that it does not have cheezy music. Instead it has actual information and images about the beauty of atmospheric effects.
Atmospheric Optics

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

But without the cheesy music, what will lend credibility to the information on the website?

Dam, I never realized how many optical effects were possible. That website alone can account for more than half of the anomalies I've seen posted.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Even top researchers will tell you,

"That’s one of the exciting things about research," says Ghez. "You never really know in the long-term where you’ll go. New and exciting things keep cropping up."

"Dr. Ghez is best known in the scientific community for her revolutionary discoveries concerning star formation and the black hole at the center of our galaxy. She was still a graduate student at Caltech, earning her Ph.D. in physics in the early nineties, when she discovered that most stars in the universe are born with a companion, so that a majority of solar systems have two "suns" instead of one. The discovery that most star systems are binary showed us that we could no longer use our one-sun system as a model for how stars are born."

www.myhero.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I am stunned by the beauty of the effects. I regret that I have seen so few. Recently I saw an interesting rainbow around the sun. It was of the more common 22 degree variety. It seemed very colorful compared to others I've seen, which just shows that it pays to keep looking.

My kids and I have a contest to see who can spot the sun dogs first. I get beat a lot because they are getting to be good observers of the world around them.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Exactly! Despite the fact that we know lots of things there is still much to be discovered. Just because there are lots of things to know does not mean that the things we've learned are useless or will definitely be overturned at a future point in time. As we learn we refine what we know by taking the time to look and attempt to understand what we find.

It's always a matter of looking and learning and never stopping that quest for a better understanding of the world around us.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

"Most stars in the universe". That's quite a statement. We can't really see stars in other galaxies.

It depends on what kind of star you're talking about. Only 25% of red dwarfs have binary companions.
www.space.com...

So the odds are not very great that the Sun has a brown dwarf companion.

[edit on 8/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
It depends on what kind of star you're talking about. Only 25% of red dwarfs have binary companions.

Indeed, and only 20% of brown dwarf stars are in binary configurations, and most of that 20% involve stars other than main sequence stars like ours. While it's not impossible that a brown dwarf could be in a very wide orbit somewhere at oort cloud distances, the odds are not favorable.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nibiru: Leaked Live Satellite

Source claims x-employee from Nasa, also states we will see him soon on the news...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hilarious for the claim to be that this is from a satellite since the image was shot through the atmosphere. It's a pretty bad video made by a novice. Can you say hoax?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

It seems like it was a mobile phone out in the wind and was probably Venus.
Truly a terrible video.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

You can see the 'twinkling' effect of the atmosphere and there are no background stars. It has sound. That was a dead giveaway. It's really amazing how easy it is to trick people.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It's incredibly easy to trick some people, on the same guys youtube channel there is a lovely video of the moon reflecting on the water.
But it is claimed to be Nibiru as well. Honestly though I don't know a single person that would think it was anything but the moon.
Some people eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Didn't you state a few posts in a different thread that binary and trinary stars don't exist?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

No. Man are you losing it. Of course there are such systems. Break out any astronomy book, and I do not mean a book by a wacko, and you will be able to read about binary systems. It is interesting how these systems are detected and verified as binary systems.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Gee I wonder what sort of energy waves and radiation we will experience in 2012 when we are hit with the solar flare that is now confirmed and predicted to occur that will harness the power of 100 million hydrogen bombs.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Gee I wonder what sort of energy waves and radiation we will experience in 2012 when we are hit with the solar flare that is now confirmed and predicted to occur that will harness the power of 100 million hydrogen bombs.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by rajaten]

Did you even listen to the video? It has nothing to do with 2012.
And a solar flare is not "confirmed" for 2012.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join