It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/22/2010 Crop Circle Encrypted message (Need Help)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What happens if you fold each pie section in half until the lines overlap, darken in the ones with nothing to overlap, you are left with spaces.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts:

1. It looks like an optical illusion--a toy top where if you spin it the (human) eye sees patterns (or is it colors?)

2. My math is so rusty, but is "h" a ?quaternion? or some mathematical extension of the complex number system? Perhaps it is some analog of Euler's equation. It is interesting that the parentheses don't mate properly.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ec1e3502980.jpg[/atsimg]

Is there anyone who noticed that two lines differ from other lines? Look at right side, the two lines are side by side, but they are unevenly. The other lines are with a little curve, but these two are perfectly straight.
I'll try to write, where these lines are: go down, underside and if you start counting the gups (dont know the right word) from the most middle gup, then the next gup is the rightone.

Is it just me or...?

Oh, and sorry for my bad English.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I was thinking this might be related to astrology since the 12 pie pieces could correspond to the constellations and the 8 rings would be the planets. I think that 8 planets has some significance in astrology.

Maybe someone who knows more about astrology could give us some interpretation.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
On a swedish forum one guy writes that i says "pater noster qui es in caelis"

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
My god you people must not have an IQ much higher than 150...

I'll give you all a clue that was quite obvious after about 30 seconds and why it looks familiar to many...

It is read counter clockwise since that is how the earth turns when one looks down from the top of it, and we all know that computers are based on binary, but who cares since that is a quadnary code based on the four basic RNA chemicals digits A,C,G,T used in every organism's genetic structure.

Now please don't force me to actually read it to you all and tell you what it represents...come on...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
northwoods: you posted the correct answer on page 3 but didn't show your working. Just out of curiosity, was it a lucky guess or did you work it out the same way I did? Either way, congrats on getting it right first!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

yeah come on .... !! do you want us to be very polite before you tell us what you mean ??
go ahead, it is too interesting to think about all kind of solutions ! maybe yours will be better than others : tell us what you have to say about this !

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
It reminds me of the tumblers inside a lock.
Just my visual impression.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
how about a similar principle to diagnosing problems by looking at the eye... shows which problems exsist in which areas of the body etc.....

Mabey it could be similar, like which parts of earth will be hit hardest and which will be safer or something???

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
My god you people must not have an IQ much higher than 150...

I'll give you all a clue that was quite obvious after about 30 seconds and why it looks familiar to many...

It is read counter clockwise since that is how the earth turns when one looks down from the top of it, and we all know that computers are based on binary, but who cares since that is a quadnary code based on the four basic RNA chemicals digits A,C,G,T used in every organism's genetic structure.

Now please don't force me to actually read it to you all and tell you what it represents...come on...
I can not argue your logic as I am no expert in math, or DNA sequencing. I believe you are on to something.

I would also like to offer a possibility when viewing these crop circles, they are not written in concrete, and are open to a wide range of possibilities. One persons observation may be entirely as accurate as the next. Being pictogram s they are impressionable and can be "read" many ways, as I suspect they are intended in this manner.

I would suggest someone with the capability create a short program that will "Rotate" each piece of the pie slice. That way you will be able to see the pictogram as I believe it was intended to be viewed, in motion.

For the others who felt a 3 D effect while looking at it, I would agree. It appears that the outer ring is denoting a separation area similar to looking though a telescope or a hole through a material. The area in the middle is the other side.

To show this I would give you the Cambridge Angel Crop circle that also gives a 3D effect except it is from a perspective from one side, where this one is directly above.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a2d875eaf3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yes tell it what it means,i have to admit LOL my IQ is low don't see the meaning of it, but would like to find out

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Are you refering to the DNA molecules that make up a organism?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Source

Actually upon further examination of the origional photo, I am pretty convinced this one is an absolute fake...... the lines are all over the place and not in sinc like in the black and white drawing......looks like they couldn't curve around properly with their boards at some spots......

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Anyone notice the "weave" in the outside ring? I would also take into consideration that the wind does not stop blowing just to maintain perfect lines.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System . The Aliens in your area , in voluntary cooperation with federal , state and local authorities , have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency ...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
reply to post by kdial1

Are you nuts?

Let's try and crack it?

Its a crop circle that all.

Crack this instead

1) Draw or illustrate how you would draw a line of infinite length enclosed in finite space.

surely a line of infinite length can only be depicted as a circle - if a line has a beginning then it must have an end (eventually) and therefore not be infinite. so to answer your question, if i draw one circle (ie the infinite line) inside another (ie the depiction of finite space) - do i win a doughnut?

23x

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doja112
On a swedish forum one guy writes that i says "pater noster qui es in caelis"

where did that info comefrom and how did the guy decode the circle and arrive at that meaning? thanks....

(our father who art in heaven.. hmmm)

20free

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
[edit on 23-5-2010 by twentythreedom]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23

Are you refering to the DNA molecules that make up a organism?

Yes DNA sequencing with the four deoxynucleotides ddATP, ddGTP, ddCTP, and ddTTP, or A,G,C,T or short.

[img]
[[/img]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Xtrozero]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join