It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5/22/2010 Crop Circle Encrypted message (Need Help)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Are you nuts?

Let's try and crack it?

Its a crop circle that all.

Crack this instead

1) Draw or illustrate how you would draw a line of infinite length enclosed in finite space.

Or

2) write a program whose binary output is random or write down a binary string that is random and prove its random

NOW these are proper things to crack!!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There is only one way to solve this mystery and here lies the problem my friends:

You need to solve this first:

Write a program whose binary output is random or write down a binary string that is random and prove its random

Then you will be able to use this result of this problem to accomplish what you seek.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

There are at least two problems with this being binary. First, why would it be divided by 12 segments? It could be a 12 bit binary message, but it makes no sense whatsoever when translating.

The second is that it makes no sense at all when translating it from binary into any other code.

I still think this is some sort of clock, or calendar, or the Brittish who made this were really drunk.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm working on it, the only message I've found so far is:

(hi)pi)1=0e^

I'll show my working when I get back - I'm off out for a while. Plus, I haven't fully completed my method yet - so that may not be the final message.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Didn't that thread conclude that the whole story was a hoax?

Wait....yes, it did!

Ok, maybe it was proved to be fake... i don't know... i didnt see the end of that thread!!

Anyway, this is definately some code of some sort... whether its made by the human hand or alien, it's still a puzzle to be solved!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

Or e^(hi)pi)1=0 which actually is nearly identical with Euler's identity. I have no clue regarding mathematics, but they say that Euler's equation is one of the most "beautiful" in mathematics.

Here are more information:

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
reply to post by kdial1

Are you nuts?

Let's try and crack it?

Crack this instead

1) Draw or illustrate how you would draw a line of infinite length enclosed in finite space.

Or

2) write a program whose binary output is random or write down a binary string that is random and prove its random

well.. 1st one is just to just draw a circle on a finite piece of paper??no?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by uk alienhunter]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Actually the famous "Pi" circle prompted me to look at the rings rather than at the spokes. I can't recall which circle you are referring to, but if you find it, I'd appreciate a "U2U" with a link to it.

As I work on the rings others here are working the spokes, slices etc. This, in my opinion, demonstrates the best of ATS'ers in cooperative action. Even the redundant nay-sayers have a place in the debate - although the rest of us ignore them! LOL

One of us may very well have that "Eureka" moment, but at very least it is a nice exercise and great fun as well.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
after looking at it more, when you notice how the outside of the circle is done, it almost looks a shield, kinda of like the UN symbol. here

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Right on, I was thinking of throwing in something about the pranksters starting from a pub and returning to one to round off the event. You more or less bring up the additional "good for local business" concept.

Plus, I don't think we Americans appreciate the subtle humor that the English enjoy. And trying to explain that point to unenlightened Americans would be pointless and useless. All in all, I'll bet a lot of glasses of ale have been raised in salute to local crop circles. May the ETs or who ever created them have the satisfaction of having pulled a "fast one" on a whole lot of folks. (Would ETs be clicking together glasses too?)

[edit on 23-5-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
After useing my decoder ring in my bathroom I figured out what they're trying to say.

"Be sure to drink your Ovaltine"!

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Seriously though..., some excellent work done on this already, and with all the great minds here on ATS, I'm sure working together this can be cracked, just like that code ATS had the contest for what was it like almost a year ago now, maybe more.

Who finally figured that out anyway? I forget, but maybe if we consult that poster and/or the several posters that were VERY involved in working that code back then, we may have some luck.

Unfortunately, I have this thing about Crop Circles, and I don't wanna trounce on anyones beliefs about them. But personally, I'm not even gonna waste a second glance at this "code".

But I do respect those that are into Crop circles and believe some are actually not man-made, or natural, but of E.T. origin. To those people, I say good luck breaking this code, and hopefully it contains something better than an Ovaltine advertisement.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
You guys are going way to into it. Obviously a wheel with a bunch of broken spokes. The aliens are stuck up there, and cant land cause their landing wheel has broken spokes.

No wonder they are gray and pale and skinny, they ran outa food. We gotta help them fix their spokes or they will have no choice but to start eating us.

I know this is real because God told me.

No, im not crazy, thats just some BS i spewed up.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

www.youtube.com...
that is the new one
the old one is here ( hope it works .... )
www.youtube.com...
not easy to see details but ....
I'm looking for better.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
It is a 12 byte number (or word) that is encoded in base 16, in my opinion. I'm not sure how that plays out, but working it should yield a meaningful number, or word. I hope that helps.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1
Hi everyone, I did not see any posts on this and did a quick search.

Can anyone decypher what this says? It appears to be some kind of communication obviously.

Lets try and crack it!!

Source

-Kdial1

[edit on 22-5-2010 by kdial1]

Maybe it's just me but at 10 oclock in this picture is the only slice where the lines do not meet exactly half way in the middle.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Binary I would guess also. Also, the lines are like the ones in the I Ching, 1 short and 1 long, whatever that means....Maybe someone will figure it out today.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Gamecock

go elsewhere if this is not seriously interesting for you !!
look on Crop circle Connector or on youtube to see what fantastic things could be made by nobody knows what exactly .......
this is NOT BS !! this is mystery !
try to explain it was made by some kind of graffiti maniacs in a few hours at night with just a rope and a planck, nobody seeing them, with no lights to work !!! Yes, we know, but THAT is really BS !!
It is far too complex to be made by some " funny " guys travelling all over the world to make them !!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk alienhunter

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
reply to post by kdial1

Are you nuts?

Let's try and crack it?

Crack this instead

Or

well.. 1st one is just to just draw a circle on a finite piece of paper??no?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by uk alienhunter]

Best come back ever...

and for the answer to the second one.

010101011110101011110101011101010101010111111010101110000000101010101000010101011011110000100110101101

If you did not predict that answer, or can find no deterministic pattern which will repeat if you ask me again, then that my friend is, by definition, random.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
If there is a message here, half the information is redundant because codes on either side of each spoke are reverse images of each other.

Does YóCskiñkiéë… mean anything to anyone by any chance?

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Tearman]

Not all of them are my friend...

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by zatara

Well, by your name I can see you like "El Conde de Monte cristo" / "The Count of Monte Cristo", anyway the fact that they are not translating it for you to read clearly does not entail such crop circles as being fakes.

Why does it have to be very clear for you to think that "it is a real message"... Wouldn't the contrary, if it was made in plain English, actually show that it was most probably made by humans?

[edit on 23-5-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

Yeah...that would be really smart.....be sure to sent your message in something they must de-cypher because if you sent the message in their own language they will probably consider the message a hoax?
This because they are a paranoia bunch.....?

You can't be serious.

[edit on 23-5-2010 by zatara]

[edit on 23-5-2010 by zatara]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join