5/22/2010 Crop Circle Encrypted message (Need Help)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just a couple of thoughts after looking at this unusual crop circle:

- I remember seeing an image of an xray analysis (I think) of a protein crystal somewhere and it seems that the image of the crystal had a similar circular shape with lines in regular pattern, similar to what you see in a spectrograph image, separated into wedge shaped sections - just like this crop circle. In fact this is the first thing I thought of when I looked at this crop circle even though I can't remember the exact technology behind the (xray?) image I am referring to - I am pretty sure it was a diffraction pattern from some kind analysis of a chemical or crystallized material. Maybe this circle is a representation of the diffraction pattern or other analytical representation of some type of crystal or other material that would be of interest to us humans??? Any research chemists out there that could comment?

- Has anyone tried to run this crop circle in the software that can spin crop circles to make very interesting secondary effects/images? The software is available on halfpasthuman.com - Cliff High's web site (of Web Bot fame). Seems like the pattern of this circle would be perfect for spinning in that software. I've never used it but I have seen the images of the spinning circles - very cool and intriguing.

SpaceCommando out . . . .

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishna
decoded to e^(hi)pi)1=0

ALL CREDIT TO Rich Hoyle for solving this code.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Binary-ASCII coding within the new crop picture at Wilton Windmill

01100101 e

01011110 ^

00101000 (

01101000 h

01101001 i

00101001 )

01110000 p

01101001 i

00101001 )

00110001 1

00111101 =

00110000 0

Read each 8-bit ASCII character from inside to out, starting along a double tramline which points towards a nearby windmill, using bars = 1 or spaces = 0.

Then proceed clockwise until all twelve 8-bit characters have been read.

In order to read a second duplicate set of binary digits, use bars = 0 or spaces = 1.

Three Relevant Equations

Euler Identity e^(i)pi+1=0

Crop ASCII e^(hi)pi)1=0

Crop ASCII corrected e^(hi)pi+1=0

Yep, that is what I see....and very human in nature, sorry all.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
But wait people say this is human code because of the similar mathematics. But What if it is the Anunnaki speaking to us since they are the ones who gave us our mathematics?

oh wait the anunnaki are just imaginary creatures made up by the sumerians.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishna
decoded to e^(hi)pi)1=0

ALL CREDIT TO Rich Hoyle for solving this code.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

Binary-ASCII coding within the new crop picture at Wilton Windmill

01100101 e

01011110 ^

00101000 (

01101000 h

01101001 i

00101001 )

01110000 p

01101001 i

00101001 )

00110001 1

00111101 =

00110000 0

Read each 8-bit ASCII character from inside to out, starting along a double tramline which points towards a nearby windmill, using bars = 1 or spaces = 0.

Then proceed clockwise until all twelve 8-bit characters have been read.

In order to read a second duplicate set of binary digits, use bars = 0 or spaces = 1.

Three Relevant Equations

Euler Identity e^(i)pi+1=0

Crop ASCII e^(hi)pi)1=0

Crop ASCII corrected e^(hi)pi+1=0

Not all credit. He wasn't the only one that worked it out.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
When I first saw the photo of the crop circle at Wilton my first instinct was not to decode it mathematically but to spin it in motion. I put the photo in my video editing software and did just that.

I that here: www.youtube.com...

Starting with a slower rotation and speeding it up you do begin to see a somewhat hypnotic pattern. Perhaps someone can take it from here and play with it, but I might think this is as much an ‘activation’ pattern for us as much as a conventional message, or both?? Keep your focus on the center sphere (Earth or Sun?) and the rest comes out. Good hunting!

Spingypsy

P.S. Lucy Pringle at www.cropcircleconnector.com...
has also expressed an interest in decoding this.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I got this:

ªªª *ÓM UUS Ô²¬ ³MT 2ª­ª ª¬5 M+

Starting with the inner ring, going around the ring anti clockwise. The fact that each ring was half full, 12 out of 24 spaces caught my eye.

I started in the segment with the road going through it, 10ish o clock.
It doesn't mean anything to me except that it vaguely resembles a chemical equation, Uus is the element symbol for Ununseptium

However, the Euler's identity explaination makes more sense.

EDIT:
I've done a quick a quick flash animation to spin it, it is a little hypnotic, but most spinning symetrical things are.
I'll add sound to each dash as it passes a reference line from the centre over the next few days when I get time.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by pscysm]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The crop consists of IP addresses from NWO companies that are all tied to eachother. If you go into your thread you will find the numbers there.

126.205.86.97 => Softbank BB Corp (Apple partner)
22.105.150.109 => DoD Network Information Center (whichita)
215.33.20.233 => Naval Ocean Systems Center (DOD)
150.109.151.37 => EEsof Incorporated
144.165.223.165 => Electricite De France
17.225.200.57 => Apple Inc.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by no special characters]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Mhh, i find it weird how it might be in a oil field, a canola oil field, is there greater meaning to the back ground? Just a thought!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I believe it to represent a family tree, where it has only ever branched out to eventually branch back in to one pure circle union, can i say how or why i believe this no it is what came into my thoughts the moment i saw it and out of there to here.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Okay, I will say something more realistic. If you stare at the black and white picture someone posted, the image starts to move in a clockwise motion. I see a wind mill, with the sky movining behind it. Maybe they are suggesting wind power is our clean energy source of the future. The code
might be in every other tine.

Another thought regards voyager 2 gold record. Maybe this is an answer to the broadcast in outer space?

The image definetly has motion if you sit and stare at it. I am not sure how someone sees bianary code there, I don't understand that. Does this mean these images are only for the extreme math people? I would think
these images are more complex somehow. Are the mathmaticians supposed to start to stand up and tell everyone else what's going on?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2010 by jericanman]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
[edit on 24-5-2010 by jericanman]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

Looks like our equivalent of placing an American flag on the moon.

We are conquered. Thought the NWO was bad news? We belong to our new captors now.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Hey!
You said "Started off with a false premise. Crop circles started in the 70s.

There were actual circles in crops that date back hundreds of years, but that's probably the easiest design possible."

So did they start in the 70's or hundreds of years ago??

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Have you ever sat in front of a foggy window? I find it hard to resist drawing upon it... The patterns I create are not usually meaningful, and they are certainly not messages... perhaps the aliens just can't help drawing patterns in grain fields!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Anybody out there have good astronomy knowledge? I´m throwing around the idea that this diagram is more of a star chart or galactic chart. The center circle is Sol, the first inner circle is identical in all directions, and that may symbolize the Galactic plane. The circle is then divided into twelve sections and then further divided by the extending rings. Could the rings represent fixed distances? Perhaps parsecs, kiloparsecs, or even megaparsecs. Single marked lines left or right indicate objects either above or below the plane as seen from Sol. Two lines indicate an object located along the Galactic plane. I noticed there are a few lines that seem to be abnormal in length. Perhaps these lines symbolize extraordinary objects such as a nebula, dwarf galaxy, or what not.

This excellent interactive star map was what got me wondering.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by fockewulf190]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i solved it fellow atsers. its a poem about the seasons changing. and it is very musical to the beings that composed it but to us its more like a poem. a visual song if you will. and this song looks good.

this is complete and utter imaganation at work. whith a dash of intuistion. bottom line, its musice to them to us its a poem
-peace

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not sure what has and hasn't been discussed in this thread but my interpretations of it is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry if has already been discussed. Quite the thought provoking symbol either way.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i'm no expert, but that looks like the i'ching. there must be someone on ats who understands that to some degree.

looks like Universal light already thought of that

[edit on 24-5-2010 by lokiliesmith]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Just read something about Euler a few minutes ago :

"In the seventeenth century, Leonhard Euler proposed a single-shell hollow Earth with a small sun (1.000 km across) at the centre, providing light and warmth for an inner-Earth civilisation."

What if it was related as it seems to depict Euler equation ?

edit: its strange how well respected scientists are being ignored when they talk about things like this ^^

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Fedge]

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join