Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

5/22/2010 Crop Circle Encrypted message (Need Help)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Someone posted a possible description of the recent crop circle. Binary code into this engish word: Yocskinkiee That say's "you see us kinky".

Wow i learned nothing.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I read this: D O N T W A S T E T I M E!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Gloster]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This particular type of crop circle is most likely created using a high particle beam from the X29q laser program that was part of the star wars program.

To explain it in laymen terms. It's like a CNC Mill operated from space. The real question is who uploaded the latlong and design...and why.

Since the information given in the circle is statistically impossible to be random the assumption is that it is created by purpose to fit the pattern.

The pattern = the message

However that doesn't mean that this circle is by any means real. It can easily be a digitally enhanced picture but that doesn't change the message.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Its tempting to get pulled in to these kind of puzzles and look too deep at this kind of artwork. Probably just some spoof from that kid in Stavanger Norway.

Any math experts out there see a clue in the 12 segments that went beyond a simple calendar function? Maybe something like resonance to a Dedekind eta function?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Finally I've been waiting for this for ages and finally. Right hear this from me the circle represents a materilistic object that being a vinyl record with that in mind the lines represent the lines similar to that of a vinyl record and in addtition to this message the lines and dots drawn out on a graph paper each represent code number's 0's-1's.

From my vision I was given from within the Benevolents showed me that IF you draw out the image here and imprint that onto a "real" vinyl record and listen to the music of the "message" this is one way of the Universe connecting with all of you. These messages are not to be looked upon as hard all you need to do is ask within your Heart/Soul's and find the TRUTH from within.

Listen and feel for the nudges from within and I'm sure their will be us all that can translate this message

Love&Light,

D.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCommando
Just a couple of thoughts after looking at this unusual crop circle:

- I remember seeing an image of an xray analysis (I think) of a protein crystal somewhere and it seems that the image of the crystal had a similar circular shape with lines in regular pattern, similar to what you see in a spectrograph image, separated into wedge shaped sections - just like this crop circle. In fact this is the first thing I thought of when I looked at this crop circle even though I can't remember the exact technology behind the (xray?) image I am referring to - I am pretty sure it was a diffraction pattern from some kind analysis of a chemical or crystallized material. Maybe this circle is a representation of the diffraction pattern or other analytical representation of some type of crystal or other material that would be of interest to us humans??? Any research chemists out there that could comment?

- Has anyone tried to run this crop circle in the software that can spin crop circles to make very interesting secondary effects/images? The software is available on halfpasthuman.com - Cliff High's web site (of Web Bot fame). Seems like the pattern of this circle would be perfect for spinning in that software. I've never used it but I have seen the images of the spinning circles - very cool and intriguing.

SpaceCommando out . . . .

For the open-minded the crystal shape that you saw with the correct equipment if you zoom into any object you will see that the pattern consists of similarities to crystal shapes and will go on and on forever from an Infinte/Eternal perspective.

Love&Light,

D.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Try researching the Ogham alphabet...just google ogham and then click to images...that might gives some clues.

here's one:

www.ballybegvillage.com...

I would love to hear your results...pls u2u me if you manage to decipher

Ro

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Rosha]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by majestictwo

I automatically thought of a music box, how different dashes or whatever make the different tones.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
Try researching the Ogham alphabet...just google ogham and then click to images...that might gives some clues.

here's one:

www.ballybegvillage.com...

I would love to hear your results...pls u2u me if you manage to decipher

Ro

24 Strings, I have deciphered

*11 letter's of "A"
*1 letter of "V"
*2 letter's of "Q"
*6 letter's of "B"
*1 letter of "D"
*4 letter's of "L"
*7 letter's of "O"
*6 letter's of "H"

However there are little lines which could represent something else I will have to ask from my source about these. I am aware that this is Pre-Sumerian from the Lyrain age and Pre-Sumerian is where the old english alphebet orginates from.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
In addition to that above today is the 24/05/2010 that equals to eight number's and divided by the above amount of strings 24/8 = 3.

"3" by its-self from a Chakra perspective is the Ajna symbol.

Now I have got this far and from an Infinite/Eternal perspective where there is no such thing as "far"/"time" and everything happens for a reason/purpose for whatever that is meant for? There are no such thing as coincidence's/accident's.

Love&Light,

D.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1
[more

I don't know but if you look at the piped lines in every seperated segment some are the same so I think it could possibly have a meaning...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
1) Draw or illustrate how you would draw a line of infinite length enclosed in finite space.

Pick any of the well-known space-filling curves. My favorite is the Hilbert curve, but I believe the Peano curve is the oldest known (by a year, 1890 versus 1891 for the Hilbert curve).

I can write the instructions on an empty toilet paper roll; just start from any point, and follow the instructions, rotating the roll as you go. You'll need to learn how to draw zero-length lines, though, and don't expect to finish, ever.

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
2) write a program whose binary output is random or write down a binary string that is random and prove its random

You cannot prove that a finite string of binary digits is random, because it is not.

First: Any string of binary digits is trivial to interpret as a positive integer.
(Start with a 1, and append the binary string. You need to start with the one, so that you do not lose any leading zeroes. Therefore, "" = (1)b = 1, "0" = (10)b = 2, "1" = (11)b = 3, "00" = (100)b = 4, "01" = (101)b = 5, and so on.)
Because there is no definition for "randomness" for a single number, the label "random" does not apply to a finite string of binary digits, as a whole.

You can, of course, approach via information theory: A random message, the binary digit string in this case, is not compressible. Shannon entropy is the absolute limit on the lossless compression of the message, and should match the length of the message for a truly random binary digit string.

Unfortunately, you can compute the Shannon entropy only if you treat the binary digits (or groups of binary digits) as random numbers, and can describe their probability distribution. Without any other constraints, all digits in a binary string must be considered having the same probability distribution as a coin toss -- and this will always result in the Shannon entropy having the same length as the digit string, i.e. all finite binary digit strings are random.

Therefore, the request is invalid, because just "random", without additional definitions or constraints, is ill defined, and thus inapplicable. Not via information theory, nor by looking at the string as a single number.

Of course, you might have already decided that say, prime numbers, are "random", and all others are not, and simply neglected to state it. (This is very typical of humans, and is usually defended by stating that the assumption is obvious.)

However, dear Sodium Pentothal, do not be discouraged. It is good to pose problems and challenges to others, as long as you yourself are willing to learn from the exchange. The first one was quite nice, but the second one is, as the academics like to describe, "poorly posed": you do not provide enough constraints for any answer to exist.

Because of that, I shall now rack your brain: Do you know the universal greeting? I'm not referring to any human gesture, but the one that can be expressed in any language, between any species, with very high reliability of correct interpretation?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This disc is composed of 12 segments. Each of these 12 segments is further divided into 8 rings. Each portion of these has 4 possibility's

1) two lines
2) line on the left
3) line on the right
4) no lines

4 x 8 = 32

32 x 12 = 384

Based on this this the alphabet in which this is written has 384 letters/symbols

EDIT: Its a DNA sequence!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This has already been decrypted.

It's Euler's Identity formula.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

- Donn

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
its a warning left by "travellers" for "travellers"

it simply reads.

"Abandon all hope ye who enter"

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I have really no knowledge in bianary, but I did alot of looking on the net today (on my lunch "hour") about bianary code. I've been compiling every 16 bit sequence of code i can find on the crop circle (on spoke left to right going down, inside pie left to right going down, first circle out, backwards, opposite, counter clockwise, etc...). although i should confirm where the north direction or leyline is in comparison with cc before going too far. I'll put up all ive done and found tomorrow (which isn't a whole lot.... i have broken hands... using the mouse and typing really sucks)

so any ways... i did find this cashed site (and copied it) from some guy of "computer science at columbia university", he (for some reason unkown to me) has words next to strings of 16 bit bianary.... sometimes the same word will appear on more then one sequence, so who knows what the list was used for... but i'm having fun finding words for each 16 bit code

here is one of the site pages containing code & word (about 3/4 of the codes i plugged in has a word here)
Source

here is the other page containing code & word
Source

before i go, two things

1. did someone else see that, on the spoke, if there is a dash on one side there is not one on the direct other side of spoke and visa versa. could that be a code too?

And

2.on www.cropcircleconnector.com they have this crazy picture taken during the field report which has this small dark figure (seems crouched) in the cropcircle with some light streak comming from or to it.... really needs a good ATSer oppinion

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

hands are killing me now.... later

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

this might help...

To me it appears like a simple C-D-E-F-G-A-B-C note scale.
We should have a guitar player play these pie(pi) slices.
I'm pretty sure this is in the key of sol since this drawing is
a sol sign with slices inside.
It's a song or probably something that has to to with recent
signals from outter space stars playing in the far ultraviolet.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Desmond]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant

24 Strings, I have deciphered

*11 letter's of "A"
*1 letter of "V"
*2 letter's of "Q"
*6 letter's of "B"
*1 letter of "D"
*4 letter's of "L"
*7 letter's of "O"
*6 letter's of "H"

However there are little lines which could represent something else I will have to ask from my source about these. I am aware that this is Pre-Sumerian from the Lyrain age and Pre-Sumerian is where the old english alphebet orginates from.

You have ciphered what appears to be - 'hold back'

it could relate to the drawing being a vortex - holding back space time.

Ro

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is NOT simple binary code ie 1 or 0 (no/0ff)

There are not two possibilitys (0 or 1) There are four i.e. double line, line on left, line on right and no line.

The coding is the same used in DNA, four base pairs Adenine (A), Cytosine (C), Guanine (G) and Thymine (T).

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Technologically can be applied as logic gate

1,1 = double line
0,1 = line on right
1,0 = line on left
0,0 = no line

If you then understand that the grid this code is applied to is like a dart board, each portion having a different value then you will find it would be a complex computing language if applied technologically!

Edit:

The code is as follows, starting at the top slice of the pie (s1) and moving clockwise, reading from inside out:

(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)
(1,1)(0,0)(0,1)(1,1)(0,0)(0,1)(1,1)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(0,0)(0,1)
(0,0)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(1,1)
(1,1)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(0,0)(1,1)(1,0)(0,0)(0,1)(0,1)(1,1)(0,0)
(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(1,1)(0,0)(0,1)(1,1)(0,0)(1,1)(1,0)(0,0)
(1,1)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(0,0)(1,1)(0,0)(0,1)
(1,1)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(1,0)(0,0)
(1,0)(1,0)(0,0)(0,1)(1,1)(0,0)(0,1)(0,1)(0,1)(1,1)(0,0)(1,1)

Hope someone understands this code!!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by LUXUS]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join