It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Some people like my self may beleive because we are different we are infact aliens discused as humans.There are infact aliens discused as humans but they are classified into different groups.The first group of aliens look human and have very happy human lives not knowing that they are aliens.They think they are humans but it fact they are aliens.Theses aliens are called alien sleepers.They are placed in the commniuty to be trigged at a later date for a spacific reason.The second group of aliens that look human are the aliens who have replaced people in very important positions like politicians,doctors,military officers and police.Theses aliens know full well who they are and have set themselfs into a position of power to take control for a spacific reason in the furture.Some people may beleive they are aliens due to there higher level of intelligence , psychic ability or creative expression or even speak in a unknown language.Of course there are alot of people like this then there are other people whos intelligence ,psychic ability and creative exspression has been increased by alien intervention though abductions and experiments.There is a 83%chance i fit into the last group.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Those of you who think/believe you are aliens how many of you are American/Canadian (living). Willing to bet the vast majority of you are, same goes for Indigos. Now that's a more interesting question to me...why are all the nutters in the world mostly in the US?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by LUXUS]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
People are paid to to see aliens or alien space craft in
settlements with the government.

Vicky Landrum never settled.

And heard the government officials are going after some one
that got his house paid off from a saucer crash due to confidential
details being found circulating about.

Some get the breaks and others don't in the big cover of Tesla
and his flying machine using the ether that does not exist.

But aliens do exist if you listen to the contract details.
Since I suspect the house crash contract details involved aliens
saying real people came out of the crash was a violation the
anti Tesla agents are looking for their money back.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
People are paid to to see aliens or alien space craft in
settlements with the government.

Vicky Landrum never settled.

And heard the government officials are going after some one
that got his house paid off from a saucer crash due to confidential
details being found circulating about.

Some get the breaks and others don't in the big cover of Tesla
and his flying machine using the ether that does not exist.

But aliens do exist if you listen to the contract details.
Since I suspect the house crash contract details involved aliens
saying real people came out of the crash was a violation the
anti Tesla agents are looking for their money back.

A Tesla connection you say?

What are the odds of that.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

Very cool! Have you ever read Dolores Cannon' Convoluted Universe I,II or IIi? Under hypnosis she has past life regressed thousands of people from all around the World. Do to know what she found? Many people who are your "sleeper" aliens, incarnated on Earth to participate in the transition which will occur very,very soon. Several are like GORT. If things don't go as planned, well.... Like Atlantis. They will have at their disposal all of the power of the Cosmos. This Planet will be made ready to start all over again. I feel things are going as planned and this "FINAL OPTION" will not be needed. Balance will be restored. Hopefully the PTB of this Planet will realize that the jig is up and not do anything stupid. But if the final option is in fact needed, the mission will be carried out to the letter. Love to you all.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
I find all this a little alarming... an alien who's told
NOT to interact with us and then does... has the
Government approached you yet about your refusal
to tow the party line?

And, what is One to do? Sit idle and watch the oppression of an entire species? Or, use what resource One has in a possibly vain attempt to correct a grievious wrong. Should One even care about the evils TPB can attempt inflict?

Those of us who know the truth, not only of ourselves, but of more subtle aspects, have a kind of responsibility, not only to oueselves, truth, and humanity, but also to "The All" to find a course of action and persue it with vigor.

In my case, TPB don't think I can prove my claims, but there are ways and ways, even using the very technologies that they employ to remain in power. There is little TPB can do in my case, save ban me from your planet. As for the others, what they do is on them, One can only hope they do the right thing, as opposed to the easy.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Sounds like you guy watched to much sesame street and either received to many hugs from your dad or not enough....

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Well... (reluctant shrug) is there any information that
isn't in the public domain, that you can tell us about
any recent Ufo sightings?

There seems to be a marked decrease in sightings of
aliens on the ground (as we normally perceive them)
from what I can gather,
is there a possible reason that you may know?

I suppose this last question may see a little flippant,
but I don't mean it so... it's all just a lot for me to grasp...
I'm talking to a guy from another planet!!
So here I go...
Why are we here?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Ok so there is a thread on here of a man who thinks he is an alien, I found his thread spirtually enlightening as he does refrence some good spirtual awareness books, but on another site called "UFODIGEST" There is a woman who also believes her and her husband are ALIENS in human form read some of what she has to say.

Source link - UFO Digest

“January 1, 2009, and I am in a movie theater surrounded by human beings that have no earthly idea what life on earth could be if they only knew the truth. Will December 21, 2012 really leave an impression about change on the human race?” I think not.

Having no idea what the movie would entail other than the actor Keanu Reeves better known in my mind as NEO, I sat next to my husband who has been off earth more than once. He seemed mildly amused at the beginning then sat back as if to shift gears into another realm of calm biofeedback internally while he absorbed the primitive scenes I asked him to endure one more time. Tom is not a one to enjoy movies or anything else on earth for that matter.

You know sometimes I wonder, if these people want to believe they are aliens so bad that they ACTUALLY think they are?? Or if they truely have had these experiences... My mind tells me they are crazy, because I am a believer but not so gullible to believe people who say they are aliens in "Human form." What is up with all these people thinking they are aliens. Can someone please explain?

MOD EDIT: To add source link and proper source tags, remove huge copy and paste.

Please read: Starting a New Thread?

[edit on May 21st 2010 by greeneyedleo]

Perhaps they are Aliens. After all, we've seen a 40 year Republican even make a youtube video a week or so ago saying the Aliens are here, and look just like US.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mac405

What video is that? Can you post a link? How old of a video is it?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Ok so there is a thread on here of a man who thinks he is an alien....

home is a relative concept of where my friends and family are ...

And who am i to call you a liar? If you treat me like an alien long enough, maybe i will start believing you!

A brief history of “common sense”.

Actions speak louder than words. This means if what a person actually does is inconsistent with what a person says, don’t believe what they say more than what they choose to do.

"HOME" is where family and friends are

Friends do not mandatorily expect friends to conform to expectations so numerous they shall not live long enough to learn. This is not an example of loving friends. this is not an effective example of making anyone feel at home, nor is this an example of the concept of "home".

Family does not mandatorily expect family to conform to expectations so numerous they shall not live long enough to learn. This is not an example of loving family. this is not an effective example of making anyone feel at home, nor is this an example of the concept of "home".

So, Earths' jury, in your infinite wisdom, if you aren't my friend, and you aren't my family, then how are you my peer?

If you are not my friend, and you are not my family, then what are you?

Let’s take a poll amongst the rulers of democracy:

Americans,
If America took all their supreme court justices, all their senators and all their congressmen and locked them up in a huge plush hotel with all the necessities that they required, but didn’t let them out until they wrote down from memory all the laws that currently exist, would they be able to do so prior to all dying of old age?

If they can’t do it then how is it “FREEDOM” to expect any newborn to learn all their societies mandatory expectations?

Americans,
Is your common sense broken, or are you the sane ones and I’m somehow looking at this wrong?

American
How many laws must you abide by from your perspective, a number please?
Please include in your census all local, state, and federal laws.

If you are not my friend, and you are not my family, then what are you?

there is some of my input,
E.T.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25
I think we dont remember our past lives for the purpose of learning our lessons. The sould desire changes everytime its reincarnated so that you can learn these lessons. This kind of stuff is related to the religion of Kabbalah.

But also i think science backs up reincarnation alot. Like energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed. Souls are energy and the billions of people to have lived to this day would all have a soul right? and souls cant be created because they are energy and they can only be changed or moved.

Also, have you ever met someone who you can relate to extremely and you can share ideas about these kind of things and then you talk to someone else about it and they cant understand it. I consider it like having a friend your own age, but not a human age but a soul age. So many people are young souls that i know of and a know a few older ones that i can really relate to. I sound crazy but think about it when you speak to people next time.

Keen for some responses!

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BillabongNath

This is off topic but had been discussed in this thread, it relates to the alien humans too because they say some people today are living their first life on earth and they lived as aliens before this.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ahh i get it. Aliens look and talk like us and they traveled billions of miles to come here and say....shhhhh. we are just observing you and wheres the bathroom?

We can't give you any knowledge or technologies because we would be interfering with your development. So we traveled this great distance just to say ...shhhh.

you have been enlightened. Just watch youtube or read this book and you will understand.

Paypal is galactic and goes for the common good of alien intervention.

Beware humans you are bad. You are the center of the universe and draw us like a magnet to iron. you are all primitive and like war and destruction of your planet. We are about to step in when things get bad. Oil spills and the collapse of your economy is not enough. it has to be nuclear or the 3rd world war.

don't believe me? Watch a youtube video or read a book by the reptillian guy. Available from paypal.

Hey, how about a new alien that is really alien?
you know, something new. Because all of the mental unstable peeps out there are not creative enough to create one. They are too busy getting other peeps to buy something or watch something created by, well, earthlings.

but...shhhhhh

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I think we want to believe that there could be other intelligent beings out there.
Because we could better understand ourselves and our origins.

But then again, we as humans are alien amongst each other,
the way we are conditioned by our experiences and our schools.
So there is so many factors when it comes to human psychology,
I apologize if this seems like it's going off topic.

They may not be seen as enemies, they could just be similiar to us humans.
But then again I watched some crazy stories, about alien abductions.
The thing is some people don't believe it's aliens,
but some sort of government project. Abducting fellow humans
to study them, by making them go insane? Kind of like MK Ultra mind control.

Cause panic and disorder by kidnapping people and injecting a drug in them,
then have them go around telling stories of alien abduction.
But then again we as humans are capable of doing such forbidden acts upon our fellow man.

My belief the truth is out there but it may not be what we want to hear?

[edit on 9-6-2010 by cyb0rne]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Yep, you got it! 6 weeks of near light speed travel, countless wormhole jumps, to travel 2.5 million lightyears, just to say; "shhhhhh".

Actually, its more fun just to watch you humans argue with everyone over the whole issue of ET. Argue with each other, with ET's, and yourself, over an issue that just 200 years ago was nearly an accepted fact.

What is even better; you argue the evidence given, and jump to conclusions that have no basis, then accuse the alien of the crime. All when you should be demanding that your government stop with the lies and tell you the reality and truth. But, no, you will allow them to wage war over little to nothing, pollute your environment to the point that you can't do anything about it, and still lie to you.

Then you try to blame us for not showing ourselves! Point of fact ... we have shown ourselves, and you rejected it. You always fond something that can be explained in normal human terms, and assume that its human.

We have offered you help with all of your current issues, and still you plod along the same old path, accepting nothing. Just a suggestion; make your governments tell the truth! Get yourselves some order and organization, there is little that can stand before 6 billion and resist.

And, just incase you actually do something that shows some "backbone" we will still be here watching, waiting.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Really?

A bit grandiose, dontcha think?

...to travel 2.5 million lightyears...

I know, in the rich fantasy world your mind inhabits it's far, far better to claim to be from ANOTHER GALAXY, rather than just some bloke from another star system in THIS Galaxy.

Gives you more cachet, hmmm? Claiming to be from NGC 224.

I mean...how incredible! Able to not only be interstellar, but intergalactic capable!!
(A few 'wormhole hyper-jumps'? Uh huh...)

YET, in ALL of 'your' >cough< 'home' Galaxy, and THIS one....'you' decide to come here??

Right.

SO...tell us. SINCE 'you' can travel between Galaxies...what about the others that are in what's called our "Local Group"?

( As you no doubt know
) the 'Local Group' encompasses a sphere about 10 million LY in diameter. SO, if 'you' can easily hop a measely 2.5 million, then surely it's just be a matter of packing an extra picnic basket to go twice as far, correct?

So, tell us about all the other galaxies, nearby. M31 is the nearest, of course to OUR 'Milky Way' spiral...but isn't there anything closer to 'your' "home"??

For the record, sir/madam/(it?): Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

Anyway...so what IS up with "these people really believing they are aliens", anyhow??

[edit on 9 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

For the record, sir/madam/(it?): Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

A bit tired isn't it, I mean you use that everytime someone makes a claim like mine. Okay, so I understand that! You rightfully demand something and should expect a proper response. But, will you be able to understand the extraordinary proof?

Have you looked at my evidence, and if so, are you capable of understanding it?

I know, in the rich fantasy world your mind inhabits

I've addressed my extraordinary claim, now you address this. You have absolutely no idea what kind of world my mind inhabits. Well, not exactly true, you live in the same world, just like the other 6+ billion of you.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BillabongNath

Yes I do see your point, I met my bestfriend in 10 grade and we still to this day joke around about being soul sisters. When we became friends it was like we found a long lost family member. We became inseperable, we shared the same views and we discussed topics most 15 yr olds dont, we could talk to eachother about anything. We could finish eachothers sentences and after less then 6 months of hanging out all we had to do was stare at eachother from across the room and I could tell what she was thinking. We use to laugh so hard once we were able to talk privately and she would say "DID U SEE THE LOOK I GAVE U!" I would answer "Yea, I could tell that you were pissed off and wanted to smack him." Or if we are talking with a crowd of people and she shot me a quick distinct look, I knew not to bring up a situation. All I would have to do is roll my eyes and she would know that at whatever party we were at I was ready to leave! LOL So Yes I do believe in soul mates, and soul friends. There is this one guy that I have always been close to since highschool as well, we can talk about politics, and relationship issues, work, friends, family..I swear sometimes that he is probably a soul mate of mine from a past life, we understand eachother better then our significant others at times.I believe it just depends on if they fit into this life that we're living. I also believe that you live so many lives that you do infact have more then one soul mate. Its just weather or not the two souls are living in the same time period or not.

And you do have a point about energy not being destroyed but rather changed or moved... That does make sense I learned that in chemistry! I never thought about it like that.... KUDOS!!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Anthra if your kind knows that our government is corrupt and your kind knows that most humans are accepting the fact aliens are real.... Then why not show yourselves? Why not come down here and make an appearance? Why not help us to fight our corrupt government for keeping such secrets? Isnt your kind tired of being in hidding? IF there is much to learn and much to share then can we do it together and not in secrecy? and if there are more then your species, then why hasnt one race come forward by now to the public and not to politicians? What makes the politicians so great what gives them more power to interact with other races outside this earth and not the people? Is it the Aliens who want their presents not known?( If so they are not doing a good job with all the unexplained ufo sightings!) Or is it our government telling THEM to not let themselves be known? And if it is, why is another species listening to a "barbaric" race such as us? IF your or others are more "superior"????? I dont understand, you say you are in your sixties and you are a male...well living as a human you life expectancy is not that much longer, so you are going to reincarnate to someother creature or human and not have any memory of being an alien and then the whole process starts over again.... how does ANY of that make sense? You say you have showed proof but we dont understand? Well whats the point to make you aware of these special circumstances if your not able to teach us properly? Help us to open our minds... If you can answer these questions then I might start giving you the beniefit of a doubt.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join