It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildeberg
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Excuse me for being a little off-topic, what does "Etharzi od Oma." mean?

It is an Enochian phrase meaning: Peace and Understanding.

I´m sorry if i´m being non-polite, but what does it feel to interact with... well, humans? At the risk of sounding non-polite, where do you come from?

Interacting with Humans is kind of frustrating at times. Some refuse to let go of their own egos long enough to understand that within an infinite universe all things are possible. Then there are the ones that will say that there must be life elsewhere, but, it hasn't found Earth. Though, usually, on a day to day basis it isn't too bad. Most, like me, have simple needs, and don't know or care that I'm ET. Professionally, it is much like day to day, though much more technical (I'm a software Engineer).

Where I'm from. "A Galaxy far far away"! Seriously, the Andromeda Galaxy.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
I still dont understand, how did you become aware? Dreams? Hypnosis? Meditating? Your abductions? How?

I was first told during the fourth year of my "visit" here by a Nordic, during a brief abduction.

I was later told by my Mother, on her starship. That was about 15 years ago.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Logic can be illustrated using boolean logic. Logic is not boolean.

Life and the Universe is not a True or False test writ large.

How is logic not boolean?

I'm sorry if my use of logic is outside your understanding, but, please remember, I have had a life that has a firm base on, specifically, Boolean logic. Computers are that way.

I have at no time been illogical, nor made any "logical leaps", even if it seems that way.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Anthra:

How does your mother replenish the oxygen supplies in her starship, if she is stationary above the earth for decades?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Those claiming to be super intelligent , powerfully advanced aliens would give their claims much legitimacy by, instead of utilizing New Age slogans and misplaced terms like, oh I don't know...biofeedback metrics, telepathy, trans-dimensional, hyper awareness, hyper space, hyper anything--if instead of all this bombast--they actually demonstrated some firm grasp of advanced concepts that would be evidence of their superior place in the evolutionary timeline, but of course they don't. Relatively, the vast minority of the people claiming to be aliens can ever demonstrate their understanding of advanced concepts like lambda calculus, physics, astronomy, quantum mechanics, chemistry, etc. Almost none can, or at least do. Would those not be important things to understand for someone who embarks on such an epic sojourn?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Threadfall]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Anthra:

How does your mother replenish the oxygen supplies in her starship, if she is stationary above the earth for decades?

It is manufactured. The recycling systems are capable of using nearly anything, to manufacture allmost anything else. Much of any living creatures waste contains complex molecules that contain a variety of elements, these elements can be separated into their pure state, and recombined to make what is needed.

To prolong this there is also what I call a "factory ship". This ship is nearly 2km in length and 1km in width. It is used to manufacture spare parts beyond what the individual ships in the group can. It also provides recreation for personel, and some limited housing. The entire top deck is covered with a transparent dome. Within this area there are food animals, plants, water, some crops, etc. To suplement this there are regular provisions sent from out Home world.

I don't know how long they can stay in Earth orbit, but, I presume it is a very long time, several decades.

Edit to add: Also, for a people that can cross 2.5 million light years, traveling only 90 or so light years for some "shore leave" is likely common. And, the "supply runs" are also likely.

Etharzi od Oma.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Threadfall

Relatively, the vast minority of the people claiming to be aliens can ever demonstrate their understanding of advanced concepts like lambda calculus, physics, astronomy, quantum mechanics, chemistry, etc. Almost none can, or at least do. Would those not be important things to understand for someone who embarks on such an epic sojourn?

Why would this be surprising? For every person on the crew of a starship to know all these thisgs is impossible. Thus the reason for many people, each with their own specialty. And, yes, people that understand all of those and more are required. However, I don't think it would be reasonable for a diplomat to understand Warp Mechanics, or Worm Hole physics.

Not so sure a trip of that magnitude is all that "epic" either. True the distance seems impossibly large, in the case of my people 2.5 million light years. But, for a species that has solved many of the issues involved in such trips, the "epicness" becomes much more mundane.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow! this is fascinating and I have to take my
wig off to the person who runs the Mothership...
that's quite a sweet deal!

Is there any way that they would allow a few humans
to go on rides inside the Mothership?
It all sounds really exciting, the only bad part is that
it must be obvious to our Governments that this large
craft is up there and they won't show us... damn humans!

But still, I'd love a ride around the galaxy in the Mothership.
Can you have a word?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Very cool! Enochian language? Does it relate to Enoch (book of Enoch kept out of the Bible), Enochian Majic ( Dee & Crowley). How does that relate to Andromeda? We are all ONE. Angels, Demons, Gods, Aliens where is the line drawn? It's all a blur. It's a huge, infinate multiverse with billions of dimensions....anything and everything is possible. If you don't think, so you should rethink your position. If you just don't get it, it's because you don't want to. Your ego feels threatened. PEACE

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Oh, you only wish that your logic was "beyond me."

True/False, 0/1 is algorithmic modelling. That's you've confused a model of components with conclusions is rather sad, though does still put you at least a step or two beyond most people on this board. At least you have the capacity to model logic.

The ability to be methodical is not the same as logical.

The opposite of a truth isn't always a lie. The opposite of black isn't always white. The opposite of wrong is often also still wrong.

Your incorrect understanding of mutual exclusivity is actually very apparent in all your posts.

[edit on 2010/6/1 by Aeons]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
Those claiming to be super intelligent , powerfully advanced aliens would give their claims much legitimacy by, instead of utilizing New Age slogans and misplaced terms like, oh I don't know...biofeedback metrics, telepathy, trans-dimensional, hyper awareness, hyper space, hyper anything--if instead of all this bombast--they actually demonstrated some firm grasp of advanced concepts that would be evidence of their superior place in the evolutionary timeline, but of course they don't. Relatively, the vast minority of the people claiming to be aliens can ever demonstrate their understanding of advanced concepts like lambda calculus, physics, astronomy, quantum mechanics, chemistry, etc. Almost none can, or at least do. Would those not be important things to understand for someone who embarks on such an epic sojourn?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Threadfall]

Apparently, only their slightly insane dumb people have to come here.

Which oddly, might actually make them seem slightly more plausible.

We get the Galactic version of Jim Jones. No one at home misses them, and really hopes they don't come back.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Threadfall,

"Those claiming to be super intelligent, powerfully advanced aliens...?"

Have you ever met, spoken with, or been in contact with in any form, to your knowledge, what you term or deem to be a super intelligent, powerfully advanced alien(s), or those claiming to be?

Being intelligent, or even that of super intelligent might not be to any other species or life form, what a human quantifies as being intellectually superior. So it seems the question you ask, is soley based on or from the human perspective, and not that of what an alien/extraterrestrial might hold to be of intellectual value.

BearFeather

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Okay - but I bet that dumb transcends all barriers.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Arn't you the race that Alex Collier claims to be in contact with? Taken that your name is Anthra-Andromda, are you claiming to be the "Prince-Priest" of the clan Kabuklm (the suppose leading clan), child of D'arna-Shat and Neva-Com? IF so what are you doing on ATS spreading your message and not out there in the real world spreading your message?
That's only of course if you are Anthra-Andromda.

Anyways, on regards to this post, yea I don't understand most people who claim to be aliens, not because Im ignorant to the information but just because it's to easy.

SnF

Peace!

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Armour For Victor

Arn't you the race that Alex Collier claims to be in contact with?

No, we are not the species Mr. Collier is in contact. Unlike his "andromedans" we are actually from Andromeda. His are from rock only a hundred or so light years from Earth, and not truely Andromedan.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klaatumagnum

Very cool! Enochian language? Does it relate to Enoch (book of Enoch kept out of the Bible), Enochian Majic ( Dee & Crowley). How does that relate to Andromeda?

Yes, the very same language brought into this plane by Dee and Kelly.

I like and use it because the language is rather like my peoples spoken language, and because it is the language of the "path" I currently follow.

We are all ONE. Angels, Demons, Gods, Aliens where is the line drawn? It's all a blur. It's a huge, infinate multiverse with billions of dimensions....anything and everything is possible. If you don't think, so you should rethink your position. If you just don't get it, it's because you don't want to. Your ego feels threatened. PEACE

I'm not really given to the idea of a "multiverse", to me it is all one Universe. 11 dimensions, 30 planes, etc. While we are all One in a sense, in yet another sense there is only "I" and everything else (NOT-I).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

How can you not concieve of more than one universe? To me it seems most logical. I ponder the wonder of it all. I have a heavy veil of forgetting which obscures my vision. I must trust that it is there for a purpose, though it tugs at my heart. For now I shall follow my intuition, secure in the knowledge that all is according to Divine plan. I have never had visions or manifestations of non 3D entities. I do not doubt for an instant those that do. Intuative discernment is my judge and resonance the supreme gauge of truth. I would love to participate in an interaction with benevolent beings. I am very happy for you that you have had such an experience. I have read that Andromedans chief pursuit is spiritual developement, is this so? Who could find a nobler vocation? Thank you for your kind response. My profound love to the Andromedans and all of creation.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

How can you not concieve of more than one universe?

No matter how many dimensions, on any number of planes, in any number of perceived "universes" ... they are still only a part of a greater whole. Thus, one and only one Universe.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I'm not sure exactally what you are trying to argue, since your argument seems to have broken down somewhat.

I was arguing that the predictions that my data seems to be making doesn't fit within the overall dataset of which it is supposed to be a part. Thus, the data (my data) may actually be part of the union of two separate datasets, and therefore, perhaps alien to the Human dataset.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I find all this a little alarming... an alien who's told
NOT to interact with us and then does... has the
Government approached you yet about your refusal
to tow the party line?
Oh... and do know you these people below?
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join