It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

When you were young you learned to do many things that you haven't done is quite some time, and I'll bet youmay not be able to do some of them any more, these would be simple mundane things. You see, by not using those "skills" you sort of forget. The same is true for youe psychic abilities. And, yes, playing those games you described do help.

You might also try meditation. Not the kind where you chant some mantra, but a meditation where you "blank" your mind, have no thoughts at all. Its actually rather hard at first, but, it is one of the best ways to open your mind. With practice you will learn to do it, and the rewards will be amazing.

what laws are there that keep you guys in line?

Yes, there are laws and protocols ... for just about everything. I'm not too familiar with most of them ... I haven't had the opportunity to live in that society yet.

Do you have a government or a royal family?

My society (on an interstellar level) has a government, my people (species) has a Royal Family. Actually my species is organized much like a Wolf Pack, the Royal Family are the alphas.

How is your civilization organized? and what are your punishments if you break those laws?

I wrote a paper about the government structure in Andromeda, thought I put it on-line, but I guess I didn't ... I'll have to find that and post it.

Basically our government is a layered council structure. At the lowest levels there are councils that govern planets, then species, groups of planets, etc. It gets progressively larger until the top level is reached. All council members, at all levels are elected to office.

I'm sure there are punishments for those who break laws, however, I don't know what they might be. I've never asked except in one case. Violation of the non-interference protocols. I'm told they don't apply to me since I haven't proven to anyone that I'm ET. I asked what would happen when I did; I was told that because of my station that no actions would take place. Not that it would matter, I want to see the Human race attain full knowledge of what is happening on their planet, and realize true freedom. I feel it is their right.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Yep - I just proved you are absolutely European. Your are R1b which is probably the most common Y in Europe.

Had to add this ...

Does the fact that the European database report a 1E-13 probability of a match mean anything? Thats less than one chance in the population of Earth.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Anthra might have a point, weather or not he is an alien is still a little sketchy to me.... he seems to be very knowledgeable about almost any topic you throw at him, but that could just mean he is very smart. But his point about mutated dna makes sense to me, because,In less then 6 million years we supposedly evolved from apes?... I dont think so, if we evolved from apes, then why are there still apes and gorillas running around? Why didnt they evolve too? Secondly, it would take BILLIONS of years to evolve through 5/6 stages of evolution not 6 million unless we did have some help in the process. I read a theory that Big Foot is actually a genetically mutated human, the theory stated that Big Foot was an experiment before humans were created and that they kept splicing our genes with their genes to make us smart enough to think logically and rationally. Hmmmmm very intresting indeed....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't know why I even bother to write here but I have free time so I shall share what I know for myself....I can not speak for others.

From the things I have experienced in my life this is what I know.

I am a human with an Alien Soul. I was on one of the ships when taken to a room with the Elders....those that are considered our Creators ... whom we look to as our Gods.

I was asked if I would like to go to Earth to help the Human race when it was time,...I asked was it for the good and the reply was, "yes it was for the good." so I agreed. They have the ability to erase or allow you to remember whatever they choose and I was told that when they could they would come to me in my Human Life and I would learn what I needed to learn....hence EXPERIENCES.

I am 61 years old, a mother of three daughters and seven grandchildren living the Human Life, I observe for now my job is to help bring in the New Beginning.

I write this because I can and I know how Humans are they don't believe but as I see it what I write is out there and when it comes to light some might remember and wished they had listened.

Just about everything is right out in the open why? because it can be and people will argue for and/or against because this is the way it is here on Earth.

There is so much life in the Universe and at night when you look to the skies what you may think are all stars are not it is the Universal Family waiting for you to grow out of Stupidity toward Spirituality.

Your families await you.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Cant say I really like the idea of some alien elders coming and wiping my memory & restoring it whenever they fancy it. :shk:

Also, can you elaborate on a few things please..

1. What sort of experiences, and what is the end goal?
2. How, at 61, do you plan to usher in this 'new beginning'?
3. Whats the point in the restoring of peoples 'real' memories?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

i met my father or one that intterpret as my father one night i'm not saying i'm alien b/c obviously without my mother and father wouldnt exist here but my soul is deff not human

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Hello Bluebelle,

Before my Alien Soul was transferred into this Human body I was told that they would come when they could (hence experiences) and I would learn what I would need to know throughout my Human life.

I observe here and learn but also compare to things I have been shown and told.

You can read some of my experiences use the search area look for My Life with an Alien Soul.

An extinction level event is going to happen this is why I am and many others are here I was given the date of March 17, 2046 I will be 97 years of age when the New Beginning begins.

Many can be saved if we change our ways and awaken Spiritually and learn we have to do a 360 on life and just be Humans and do for one another for free. This Society has to completely change and the time I believe has run short to repair damage.

This Planet is being monitored 24/7

When it is time you will know our History is in our hands.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

You're avatar - my how sexual. I laughed. Not Subtle.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
They are incarnated alien souls. Yes they were born here to human parents, but their sou originates from another world.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
There are beings here who walk among us and yet are only here to observe and report back to their home worlds what they feel, see, sense and experience.

Are we ready for disclosure? We are close, but humanity or the majority has still to make it through the next 50 years.

Unless you personally are part of the private movement such as the lady in the Op, then the best you can do is to raise your own vibrational frequency and remain alert awake and aware with the uptmost of compassion.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sorry, but this is a common theme, and was done in a lot of "Star Trek" scripts, and numerous Science Fiction stories:

b]There are beings here who walk among us and yet are only here to observe and report back to their home worlds what they feel, see, sense and experience.

This whole topic is very close to the same psychological disconnect, in the Human psyche, that results in the belief of "god"....it is a 'religion', and it is, also apparently, endemic in our species' cognizance, a side-effect of our intelligence, and its manifestation.....something that we MUST strive to overcome, if we wish to advance as a viable and lasting species.

[edit on 16 June 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Delusions of grandeur happen to everybody I think. It is abnormal behavior, and many times the individual will have other mental problems. Beware of these people who think they are aliens all the time. It is ok to think you are an alien for a moment, but reason always wins.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can't expect one that has not experienced to understand but to call a person delusional is uncalled for.

If one is Human but with an Alien Soul then I believe it is there right to honor both and they should not be made to hide in the closet so to say.

Being in the position I am in I can see and understand both sides. The Human in my words is very unique and weird to be honest. In the Universe the Human race is known as a stupid species even though we think we are quite intelligent. If you had the priviledge to see what is out there you would understand how stupid we really are.

We are newborns thru infants here mostly and some have moved to become destructive toddlers for God's sake animals and plants and trees have in there ways as much or maybe even more intelligence.... without them there would be no.... "we the Human people."

Go out and look at your Planet what a beautiful gift you were given and look at how you allow it to be destroyed by the greedy money making Leaders and major businesses.

I will say it is true that tHe meek shall inherit the EARTH.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I don't think it's so far fetched a notion that aliens walk among us. We might all be alien to this planet if we were seeded here by a man or woman or godlike entity from the sky. I'm half-alien myself...on my mother's side.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Are you people serious? I believe in aliens but come on... to say you are an alien in a humans body is just ridiculous. A soul is a soul, not an alien soul, not a human soul, or an animals soul..Its just a soul! Ok so you were once an alien and now your a human, in your next life your a dog or a cat..would you then say you have a human soul trapped in an animals body?? you guys are taking things way to far, and why is it that its people in there late 50's and 60's believing they are aliens here to "help" no offense but your life expectancy is not that much longer here on earth, so what is your mission? How is someone so old going to help a generation that cares not of what older people say with the assumption that your going senile??. And ma'am what are YOU doing to help the earth while the corporations and government officals are destroying plant life to build new buildings and houses? What are you doing to help, other then sit here on ATS at 61 years old and point the finger at "us humans" as if we're the only ones at fault?! As if YOU havent been here for the last 61 years and havent done anything. Let me guess you've taken one to many hits of acid and is stuck in your hippy tree hugging era?

Wow your kind must not be that bright to have all of these older folks running around thinking they are aliens and here to help when most of them are losing their vision due to old age, have false teeth, bad joints,....tsk tsk not a very good canidate to pick if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

that was....HILARIOUS
but yeah man souls are jus balls of energy that feed your body the electricity it needs to keep runnign hence why you heart beats on electrical pulses your soul is what keeps that electrical pulse possible! i think when you die your soul does go up to the heavens(space) and finds another body to inhabit life is just an experience!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Wow your kind must not be that bright to have all of these older folks running around thinking they are aliens and here to help when most of them are losing their vision due to old age, have false teeth, bad joints,....tsk tsk not a very good canidate to pick if you ask me.

There are other things advanced age gives, insignificant things like; fuller / more complete understanding of the Human condition, greater insight into the issues and problems the Human species is facing, greater understanding of life in general, and a better understanding of how you got to where you are.

Also, not all of us are at the end of our lives. While I have been on youe planet for 63 of your years, it is equivelent to around 18 months for my species. and while I may appear as an "older human", I don't have many of the issues that older Humans typically have (no joint distress, no greying, no serious age related issues, etc.).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
Also, not all of us are at the end of our lives. While I have been on youe planet for 63 of your years, it is equivelent to around 18 months for my species. and while I may appear as an "older human", I don't have many of the issues that older Humans typically have (no joint distress, no greying, no serious age related issues, etc.).

Why would your outer body (i.e. physical appearance) age as normal, but inside you don't have the associated problems of old age?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Okay, fair play, a few more questions though..

1. What is it you need to learn?

2. How at the age of 97 will you be in any state to help? And in what way? If such an event happened then what use is being spiritual.. If some huge asteroid smacked into us then I suspect practical help would be more useful than being 'woken up' in a spiritual sense.

3. Yes society does need to change, what have you done to contribute towards this change?

4. This is one Im genuinely confused about.. how is your soul alien? Once we're out of our physical form are we not all the same? Saying alien makes it sound as though your soul originates from a particular physical location.. how is that?

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Why would your outer body (i.e. physical appearance) age as normal, but inside you don't have the associated problems of old age?

That, I'm afraid, I can't answer. I'm not a biologist, and have little foundation in biology. So, even if one of our biologists tried to explain it, I would have little hope of understanding, and even less probability of explaining it. It is, however, rather interesting that it works that way.

Etharzi od Oma.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join