It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If anyone here really came from a mathematically advanced civilization, capable of traversing millions of light years, it would be a trivial thing to prove that claim. There are outstanding mathematical problems that any star faring civilization should have sorted out thousands if not millions of years ago. Since humans haven't solved these problems, to provide verifiable solutions to all of them at one time would make a great case for the presence of extraterrestrial intelligence.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

Lots of questions ... I'll try to answer.

Protocol ... one conceipt I truly dislike right now, but the main reason that my people and what I label "The Federation" do not show themselves.

If we were to just "show up" your governments would likely consider it an act of war, and try to use all of Earths resources to "repel" us. This would likely cause a great deal of colateral damage, in the end it would makes things worse. So, we wait for the governments to disclose us to the people of Earth, then we can come in peace.

As for helping you "clean up" your corrupt governments, that is something YOU must do. If we were to help, or do it for you, then in the end nothing would change except the faces in the governments.

Also, you should know that there are three factions of ET's.

1. The Federation (my term for lack of a better one), my people are allied with them, so we generaly adhear to their protocols.

2. The Zeta Empire. There are the ones "opposed" to the Federation and consist of the reptilians, greys, and some others. The "bad" guys who are responsible for most of the abductions and "bad press" aliens get.

3. The Consortium. This is a loose group of basicaly neutral ET's that want to engage in trade with Earth, but, as I understand it, are waiting for disclosure so they can trade in peace.

What makes the politicians so great? Absolutely nothing. However, it is the people of Earth that have given them the power and authority to speak. It is you who have given the power and control of resources with which they attempt to "rule" over you.

why is another species listening to a "barbaric" race such as us?

Respect. Respect for the sovereignty of the people of Earth. Earth is YOUR planet, not one of ours, so we have no right or business telling any of you how to conduct your affirs.

On reincarnation ... When any being incarnates and is born into a life as any species they almost all have full memory of past lives. However, since they are infants they have no "frame of reference" to relate these memories to. As they grow, the reference points are learned and can be used, the past life memories can be placed into proper context.

Unfortunately, on Earth, these memories are repressed, you are taught from an early age that these memories are just fantasy, your imagination. You grow up beleiving this. This is the same sort of thing that happens with your telepathic abilities.

All Humans are born telepathic, but as you grow you find that you need to "tone them down" (otherwise the "voices" of others would be too disturbing), you are also told that such things aren't possible ... you grow up beleiving this.

Actualy, I haven't shown "proof" I'm ET, only evidence. I find it is difficult to explain it. But, Data tends to organize itself into patterns, or groups (clumps if you will), and from the groups you can make predictions on new data. Where it belongs based on the groups, what it describes based on which group it falls into. In my case, the physical reality of my being doesn't fit the predictions the data makes. As for why I was told these things when I can't properly show what I see... perhaps it is to show you just how similar ET can be to a Terrestrial Human.

As I said, in my case I don't fit the predictions made by the data. Yet, the data also seems to say that I'm Human. Somewhat of a contradiction. But, I was taught, that all truth contains its own contradiction. The data says that I should be One of dark skin, dark hair, brown eyes. Yet I am light skinned, light hair, and blue eyes (sometimes green or dark grey ... almost charcoal).

As for helping you to "open your minds". I'm not at all sure that is something that can be taught, I think it is something you have to want, and then "will" on an individual basis.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tearman
If anyone here really came from a mathematically advanced civilization, capable of traversing millions of light years, it would be a trivial thing to prove that claim. There are outstanding mathematical problems that any star faring civilization should have sorted out thousands if not millions of years ago. Since humans haven't solved these problems, to provide verifiable solutions to all of them at one time would make a great case for the presence of extraterrestrial intelligence.

Since YOU haven't solved these problems, just how are you going to verify any solutions?

You also seem to presume that any ET living on Earth would know everything about the Universe, when in fact, such a being can not exist. Is it reasonable to expect a diplomat to know much of anything about warp physics? How about an ET child? Should he know how worm holes are generated?

While it is true that an engineer from mother's ship could show you solutions to many things you know nothing about, again, how would verify what he said?

I'm not such an engineer ... I work with software and data, not physics. (course, I can make you computer do some truly amazing things ... things you prolly didn't think your computer could do. But, explain worm hole physics? No. Although, I'm told I have a fair grasp of warp mechanics ... perhaps I'll put something together about that ... but, it will be on a very fundamental level.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi,

Personally I don't believe there are actual full blooded aliens that run around on earth blending in as humans, if this was the case they would have alien features causing them to be on the front page news. There are many, many people thanks to genetic engineering from different species of aliens, who are part alien, hybrids. Alien DNA well placed and intermingling with their own and people who also have devices placed inside their bodies as well as DNA manipulation. The Zetans also work with an abductee to enhance their brain function and psychic abilities if they are in the right program. Zetan's have a variety of programs they place abductees in are chosen by their DNA and brain structure.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
AnthraAndromda had answered questions

If we were to just "show up" your governments would likely consider it an act of war, and try to use all of Earths resources to "repel" us. This would likely cause a great deal of colateral damage, in the end it would makes things worse. So, we wait for the governments to disclose us to the people of Earth, then we can come in peace.

Hello, this is my added response (covert1), I am involved with the two species you had mentioned not being on the "Federation" The Zetans and the Reptilians. I am told there are laws governing direct full public contact with a species less advanced such as us on this Earth. And all species not on this Earth have to comply out of law. And if you think about this ,if there was no such laws our species would be overtaken and extinct from aggressive sorts a long, long time ago. So the "Federation" would have to comply to such laws. As I am told by the Zetans they will disclose on their own agenda and not by the Earths. And this relates to the law they must keep.

2. The Zeta Empire. There are the ones "opposed" to the Federation and consist of the reptilians, greys, and some others. The "bad" guys who are responsible for most of the abductions and "bad press" aliens get.

I wish people would not catagorize a species as either good or bad. With every and I mean every species you have your good natured and your more malicious types. Life is not just two side but a varying degree exists between the two. So I do know the Reptilians do have their better side to them, have a cultured society, a complex social system , have government bodies the same as most species have. There are Reptilians who are in a higher intelligence class and you have workers. And you have opposing Reps groups who do nothing but hurt and abuse in everyway imaginable

Your majority Reptilians are not primitive in any means actually well advanced over the Zetans in certain areas and other areas the Zetans are more excel over the Reptilians. And there are other species that abduct people, it's the Zetans who take the rap since they are more scientific in nature. And I do know people who would swear to God himself they are interacting with Benevolent Zetans so you see not all are malicious. I used to think all Zetans abducted and used people. They been taking me for 27 years now but since I was placed in a different program other than their Breeding program most people seem to be placed in, I've had the opportunity to interact and expand in knowledge about their society. This is a hugely complex subject.

why is another species listening to a "barbaric" race such as us?
Respect. Respect for the sovereignty of the people of Earth. Earth is YOUR planet, not one of ours, so we have no right or business telling any of you how to conduct your affirs.

Yes Respect and also laws that govern certain protection over people who reside on Earth.

All Humans are born telepathic, but as you grow you find that you need to "tone them down" (otherwise the "voices" of others would be too disturbing), you are also told that such things aren't possible ... you grow up beleiving this.

I believe when people are born you do have the opportunity to awaken your ability in telepathy but being born with full telepathic capability is very, very rare.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by covert1]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm sure it won't matter to this guy, but just because I'm waiting for slow servers today and felt compelled to burst some bubbles or encourage those who might be tempted to believe this guy's stuff-

I entered Antra's Y-DNA results into ysearch.org

He is an R1b. His tests results would indicate to me that he has done one of the more limited tests, or did it some time ago. There are tests available with more markers now.

There are so many returns on his yDNA, most in Europe that the list literally scrolls and scrolls and scrolls. The script runs out. I had to limit his query returns more severely than I ever use for my purposes.

AnthraAndromda's YDNA database comparison results

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Screen Capture of results.

You will note that they are predominantly European.

[edit on 2010/6/10 by Aeons]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by Tearman

Since YOU haven't solved these problems, just how are you going to verify any solutions?
funny thing about that. You see, when a human actually gets around to solving one of these problems, earthly mathematicians are able to verify the proofs.

You also seem to presume that any ET living on Earth would know everything about the Universe, when in fact, such a being can not exist. Is it reasonable to expect a diplomat to know much of anything about warp physics? How about an ET child? Should he know how worm holes are generated?
Even puny humans have access to vast stores of their world's knowledge, through primitive technologies such as the global internet. The ONLY acceptable presumption is that a civilization *light* years ahead would have capabilities that greatly exceed this.

While it is true that an engineer from mother's ship could show you solutions to many things you know nothing about, again, how would verify what he said?

I'm not such an engineer ... I work with software and data, not physics. (course, I can make you computer do some truly amazing things ... things you prolly didn't think your computer could do. But, explain worm hole physics? No. Although, I'm told I have a fair grasp of warp mechanics ... perhaps I'll put something together about that ... but, it will be on a very fundamental level.

Etharzi od Oma
This is really good news, so tell us about artificial intelligence? You show our software engineers how to create a computer program with at least human-level general intelligence, as any self-respecting intergalactic software engineer should be able to do, then I'll believe your story. (Make sure it's friendly toward humans.)

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You have made a common error ... you haven't used ALL the data (markers). Yes it is true that if you reduce the number of markers to 8 it will show many group matches, but, are they valid?

If you use all 17 markers you will find that there are no matches at all. It is easy to force data to say what you want if you start deleting data points, delete enough and your sample will match everything.

I also noticed you left out one marker, and added another that uas not reported in my tests.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I used all the ones you had listed. Perhaps you don't understand your own results.

Okay - not perhaps. You don't understand your own results. Period.

Oh, and again, my husband and my father don't have any "exact" matches either.

We're ALIENS!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

How strange. I for one do not like to brand someone as crazy but what else can you say? I was watching a health reality show on discovery once that featured a patient with a unusual ailment.

The patient whispered to the doctor that she had a alien inside her uterus. Mind you she was every bit 52...
I imagine its no harm for someone to have a alternate reality...as long as they do not harm anyone. I remember reading about a terrible incident between a couple where the man gouged out the girls eyes b/c he said she was possessed.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I used all the ones you had listed. Perhaps you don't understand your own results.

Okay - not perhaps. You don't understand your own results. Period.

Oh, and again, my husband and my father don't have any "exact" matches either.

We're ALIENS!

ANd yet you managed to leave one out and enter one not on the list? Curious ...

We are not talking about exact matches, but rather group matches. Ya know, ones where all the markers are accounted for, but may differ by 1 or 2 repeats?

Here is a better database. its the one I've been using.

I understand my results just fine, and the implications of the data.

Again, I would have to say; "Use all the data!" Not just those parts that provide the answers you want.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Is the lack of database material what makes it "better" to you?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Is the lack of database material what makes it "better" to you?

Lack?

No, more like the 80,000+ records. I don't need the "tools" YSearch provides, they aren't even based in good biology. I have my own set of data analysis / mining tools that I've developed over the past 15 or so years.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

What you said....people can beleive in some crazy things, and TRULY, deep in their hearts, actually think it's real.

Sadly, there are sometimes tragic results. MOST of these delusions are harmless fantasies, but...

....I just saw a story, today, about a woman who smothered her 6-month old baby...because she THOUGHT he might have had Autism!

So...delusions are not to be taken lightly. The Human brainis complex, and delicate at times...prone to hallucinations, too.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Anthra, its funny that you say that about humans being born telepathic or with psychic abilities. When I was younger, I could guess who was calling (way way way way before caller I.D came out) My grandma used to use me as her lucky charm when ever she played scratch off tickets or the play four lottery because I would always pick a winning scratch off, or the winning play four numbers. I would just say the first numbers that would pop into my mind, I could never seem to get all 6 from the lotto but I could atleast pick out the 4. And she would always give me 10-25$ from her winnings as a thank you. But as I got older it became harder, then I started really paying attention to body language, facial expressions, and tones in people voices to predict how they were feeling, not really psychic but more observant. Ive tried to meditate and Ive gotten pretty good at one point I could literally have a conversation telepathicaly with who I thought were my spirit guides. But then I started doubting myself, and assuming that it had to be my mind playing tricks on me, or maybe even myself conversing with myself... So I stopped. I use to have de javu 4 or 5 times a week, now Im lucky to have it once every 6 months. Im very open to the idea of psychic abilities, so who would i talk to or what books can I read to learn how to open my mind like it was when I was a child. My friend and I use to play this game where she would think of a shape and a color I would have 2 tries to answer it if I got it wrong both times then she would change the shape and the color and I would try again... Believe it or not I got the answers right about 7 to 8 times out of ten. (we would play in sets of ten) When it was her turn she would only get half right (we were 13) does playing games like that help?

what laws are there that keep you guys in line? Do you have a government or a royal family? How is your civilization organized? and what are your punishments if you break those laws?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Yep - I just proved you are absolutely European. Your are R1b which is probably the most common Y in Europe.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
My eyes turn from medium brown to bright green. Does that mean I'm alien too? Sheesh. Sleep deprive me and I look like a green eyed demon, rested, medium brown. Not that big of a deal.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Yep - I just proved you are absolutely European. Your are R1b which is probably the most common Y in Europe.

Have it any way you like.

Your analysis methodology is flawed. But if you want something to be tue, then why not use only half the available data. If it makes you feel better as a Human, then thats the way.

For what its worth, my DNA is one mutation away from Haplogroup A.

I also have very little faith in your commercial database, it is intended to make the owners money, thus they are more likely to tell you what you want to hear. I've done work for companies like this, and have been requested to skew the search results so that customers will order more services. Sorry ... its a fact.

I will continue to use the database I have, its one of the largest in the world, is endorsed by the International Society for Forensic Genetics, and operated by scientists for scientists. Much more comfort with their results.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tearman

funny thing about that. You see, when a human actually gets around to solving one of these problems, earthly mathematicians are able to verify the proofs.

Yeah, funny thing about that! When a Human "gets around" to solving these problems, they use a math that Humans understand. When an alien shows you something, they won't be using terrestrial mathematics. Do you really think you can understand something like that from off-world?

Even puny humans have access to vast stores of their world's knowledge, through primitive technologies such as the global internet. The ONLY acceptable presumption is that a civilization *light* years ahead would have capabilities that greatly exceed this.

Having access to information and understanding it are two different things. I didn't say that the diplomat wouldn't have access to the information / knowledge base, I said he may not understand it.

This is really good news, so tell us about artificial intelligence? You show our software engineers how to create a computer program with at least human-level general intelligence, as any self-respecting intergalactic software engineer should be able to do, then I'll believe your story. (Make sure it's friendly toward humans.)

You don't quite know what software engineers do, do you. We don't create artificial intelligence, that is the task of computer scientists. From their work an engineer created applications that make your computer, and many every day tasks easier.

But, if you want something like you tried to describe ... sure. Get a Jaguar computer that I can use for the next 2 - 3 years. It will need a C++ compiler, SAIL compiler, LISP would be nice too. Oh yeah, my rates will also be very high.

Why is it that some Humans insist that ET fit into their preconceived notions of what ET is, and then get every kind of bent when ET turns out to be just ET? Many of you insist that we are "lightyears" ahead of "primative Earth Humans", not all of us are. You insist that there is something "paranormal" about us; there isn't. We are just ordinary people from another world.

Etharzi od Oma

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join