It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is up with these people really believing they are aliens??

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
As I said I can only speak for myself.

The Soul that is within you is what guides you to being who you are. In my case I was an Alien Being the Soul within that Alien was a good Soul and I was asked by your Creator's if I would come here to help the Human race when it was time. They have the ability (our Creator's to transfer Souls) I do not know how they did this but they did allow me to remember who I was and the Soul within me.

When you pass your Soul will continue ELSEWHERE and it will eventually be placed where it's next destination is meant to be. Whether your Soul is tagged as good or not so good decides where it will be placed for it's next span. You will never know you were Human unless they allow you to remember. You may have been an animal before or you may become one in the future you will as I said never know once it leaves the Human body.

My experiences have been to learn about humans and this Planet while I wait for my job to come to fruition. I live the human life like everyone whether good or bad I observe everything I can and my Soul guides me in everything I do.

Age is only a number until I start what I am here to do I observe and learn when they come I am shown and told things and this is how it is.

Power and greed and the need to always be right and not questioned is the norm here as I see it on this Planet but I understand this is just the way it is.

All I can do is tell you of things I have been shown and told and in time they will be or they will not. I am not here to lie to you I am here to share if you care to listen and think about it.

I put forth ten words here at ATS long ago and I wait to see how long it will take for someone to pick up and go with it. I know one day these words will be discovered by the person that was meant to bring them to light.

"All Diseases can be CURED from the ROOTS of PLANTS"

Someone, somewhere when it is time will understand this.

I assume certain plant roots cure certain diseases the person that this is meant for will know as I said when it is time to be.

People are slowly starting to wake and realize life is what is important not Leaders creating Wars and allowing human beings to starve, suffer in ways many of us can't imagine.

Our children being locked down in schools every freedom being taken away because they use scare tactics and use terror to keep you in line.

There is so much wrong happening and if people don't stand together as one life will never be free for you.

Here are some words I was told by them and I will share with you again.

Use logic and common sense, the anwers are the simplest the ones you always overlook.

I know people will be people and words if not spoken exactly correctly can be taken in different ways.

I can only hope you take my words in the way they were meant to be taken.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
If you are an alien you could prove it without all the needless banter. Just show us something advanced that could benifit all the souls of the universe. If you don't, then you must be evil aliens, or delusional.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Use the ten words I wrote. I know I own you nothing I am doing this site a service by being here.

Time as I said has no meaning when things are to come to light they will

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
you know guys, there is a difference between being spiritual and being an alien. An Alien is an outside not from this earth, if you were born on this earth you are then a human. If you feel you have higher intelligence due to your spirtiuality then thats great! Im all for people treating eachother with kindness, loving one another, being more aware, I believe in Karma, and you weep what you sow. Those are all positive messages and thats great but if that is the only thing you are expressing as you more then likely can not explain time travel, or how to bend space to get from one point to another quicker or anything significant like that then why hide behind the disguise of being an an alien? Why cant you be content in you spirtuality to just be who you are and not make yourself so grand as to be called an alien??

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
In a world where Simon Cowell is a multi millionaire, Titanic beats LA Confidential to best Oscar and Jedward are allowed out without a nurse and medication I sometimes wonder if I'm a chuffin Alien

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
you know guys, there is a difference between being spiritual and being an alien. An Alien is an outside not from this earth, if you were born on this earth you are then a human.

Thank you for saying that. Its true, all "spirits"/souls are universal, and as such have no planetary origin. Wea ll travel from planet to planet as spirits. to find yet additional experience.

An Alien, ET is someone whos physical form originates some where other than Earth. Though it is possible for One to live on Earth, even be born on earth and still not be Human. Being "Human" is a species thing.

Those are all positive messages and thats great but if that is the only thing you are expressing as you more then likely can not explain time travel, or how to bend space to get from one point to another quicker or anything significant like that then why hide behind the disguise of being an an alien? Why cant you be content in you spirtuality to just be who you are and not make yourself so grand as to be called an alien??

There are important reasons that technology is not "given" to Earth at this time, one of the most important is that it could be used against the people by the few who control it.

Though I could say that Terrestrial Science has already solved many of those issues, and published the theories on the Internet ... One has but to look, and put the pieces together.

Being "content" in One's spirituality is one thing, but, it is not possible for an Alien to be "who and what" they are. You Humans refuse to allow it ... we must be like you, or we are ...

I personaly don't think it is so "grand" being ET, it is what I am, and would prefer to be allowed to be that. The disguise is being Human, I no longer wish to live the freakin lie. And, if I can use what I am to help the people of Earth, so much the better.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I believe you don't understand exactly what I am saying, I do not have the gift with using words. Let's not put Spirituality and Alien together for now okay.

What I tried to say is I am a HUMAN with an ALIEN SOUL ....that the Elders our Creator's who you call your Gods are the ones that transferred that Alien Soul into this Human Body because when they asked that Alien Soul if it would come here to this Planet and it was agreed upon they transferred that Soul into this Human body. I agreed to come here to do a job and until then I live the Human life and learn as I observe.

Now just because one has a Alien Soul does not mean that they have special powers or even intelligence for that matter.

For example right before I was sent here I was told that when I became Human I would become stupid yes, STUPID and I would learn what I needed to know when I was here. They told me that they would come to me throughout my Human life when they could, hence experiences and I have been told and shown things.

Now Spirituality- they wait for us to evolve they say we are evolving to slowly. The Human race is considered a stupid species but having intelligence and worth a study.

From my understanding they don't really care if we kill ourselves off but the one thing they will NOT allow is for us to destroy Earth because they consider Earth their's and their Laboratory. (take from that what you like)

They observe this Planet 24/7 they wait for this Human Species to evolve (to grow up in plain English) they wait for the fighting and wars to stop, the weapons controlled and deleted, to see the greed of the almighty dollar to perish. They wait for the change where people wake Spiritually and realize that helping one another and making sure all Humans have the things that are needed to survive, shelter, food etc. Earth was not meant to be turned into land with boundries, property lines areas of where only certain nationalies or religions settle where people have learned to turn on one another.

This Planet does not need to be depopulated as many speak about there is plenty of land for all............ you are only lead to believe this.

Until people wake fully and tap into their Souls and see the BEAUTIFUL PLANET they have and what man has and is doing to it and finally stand together and just stop this madness you will only continue to suffer.

Think about what you would love to see this Planet be like and use you logic and commom sense and start working toward that goal....the more that work together for the good the better.

I was told long ago that for every tree/plant we destroyed we would need to plant it tenfold. I was told that over 50 years ago and I don't believe that was done I can only imagine it is probably a hundred to a thousand fold now. We are killing our own Oxygen supply so I say watch out because they can survive in low Oxygen etc.

And yes many here are correct when they say they could wipe this race out in an insstant they are right when they say they can shut down all Nuclear weapons at the same time yes they could stop this oil leak but this is what you made and what you have to take care of yourselves they will only become involved without your knowledge if it will destroy their Laboratory....EARTH.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I do not believe as some state, that they possess 100% Non-Terrain DNA.

However I do believe there are a large number of Hybrids, (Part human but also carrying either Annunak or Tuatha Dé Danann DNA like I believe I am. I am called RKL, and I was created using a mixture of my mother's human and my diluted father's Tuatha Dé Danann genetic codes. I was born neither male nor female, but a mix of both, so in a way I really am not of the human race.

I do not think of myself as better then full terrain humans, to the contrary, I feel less human and more like the genetically altered bipedal servant race we where bread to be by our Non-Terrain progenitors.

I have seen multiple star ships/UFO's, and been abducted several times, by the grays or (small drone workers of Tuatha Dé Danann.

It just may turn out to be the case, all modern humans are hybrids, but it could also be true some like me and my race of mix gender beings, are some what closer to what our creators wished us to be. Or Not, I maybe really just what a lot of you humans will think I am, just one more crazy on a site of crazies.

Weird think is, it is a rarity to find one of my kind that can produce children, so other then personal servants to our Tuatha Dé Danann masters, what good could we be to those who made us. I have not got that one figured out yet.

Maybe we are to be a bridge between our masters, and the humans when they return. So as not to cause the apocalypse, so many fervently believe, and strive with diligence to bring into reality.

I will start a thread of this subject, (of course only once I have written enough to warrant such a guif). I am sure there are others of my kind out in cyber space that would love to have a place to meet and greet others like themselves. The thread will also let the true humans vent their fear and mistrust of us, in a less violent manner, then I and entities like me, have been subjected to for thousands of years on this planet.

Be Well
RKL

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Well dont you think we are destroying this earth with the oil leak? Its been 60 days!! With no plans on how to stop it, I dont think we can stop it... so you tell your people that they need to hurry this processes up before we do kill the earth. Sometimes, like a small child, we need to be scolded. As much as I do believe in aliens, Im getting very frustrated with the idea. They seem almost cowardly to just "Observe" what are they afraid of? Poor stupid lil weak humans?....................If the ancient civilizations had open visitation that almost all ancient society have written about then why are their not open visitations today? Because we have weapons and might fight back?

And yes the point of them not interfering unless we are destroying the earth makes sense, when we started testing our nuclear bombs a year or two later we had the crash in roswell, (Which I dont believe they crashed I think we shot them down thinking they were enemy spy planes.) It would make sense because if we destroy earth, we are now affecting their solar system too. we would then be causing trouble in the same space we share...my thoughts..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Well dont you think we are destroying this earth with the oil leak? Its been 60 days!! With no plans on how to stop it, I dont think we can stop it... so you tell your people that they need to hurry this processes up before we do kill the earth. Sometimes, like a small child, we need to be scolded. As much as I do believe in aliens, Im getting very frustrated with the idea. They seem almost cowardly to just "Observe" what are they afraid of? Poor stupid lil weak humans?....................If the ancient civilizations had open visitation that almost all ancient society have written about then why are their not open visitations today? Because we have weapons and might fight back?

And yes the point of them not interfering unless we are destroying the earth makes sense, when we started testing our nuclear bombs a year or two later we had the crash in roswell, (Which I dont believe they crashed I think we shot them down thinking they were enemy spy planes.) It would make sense because if we destroy earth, we are now affecting their solar system too. we would then be causing trouble in the same space we share...my thoughts..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

actually my friend its like this...when you plant a seed for the first time you take very good care of it you almost want it to hurry and grow as if it could just spring up and be what u want in a day but then you realise that it takes many days for it just to break the surface and when it does like a mother seeing her child for the first time you love what you have created or grown

after awhile you realise for it to grow and take its form you need to leave it alone to much watering could kill it and certainly same for not enough...point being

mankind is like a plant to much love can kill us as we will get spoiled and begin to think we are gods not enough can kill us as we will begin to deterioate...if you were given the opportunity to play god for a creature on another planet you would try to be as subtle as possible let them know your there but dont announce your there...the gods let me know there there all the time but they dont do it in a way that i can 100% say its them but i know its them...what i'm saying is

things that might not have any meaning to you through out your life things you've overlooked and may have taken for granted in some way shape or form they might have been letting you know there here you just didnt read it that way! trust me!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I see your point, but I have created a child, a child that I love and interact with 24/7 a child I teach new things to everyday. A child that I will guide in the right direction with my advice and my experince. You can not help create a being and leave them alone for over 4 thousand years. Your teachings, and lessons will be lost in translation and in time.... Having open visitations every 75 years would be so much more helpful to our species then just "Leaving us alone at a playground with a bunch of other clueless children" to observe how we interact with one another.. Humans have only been around maybe 6,000years... Dont you think 4,000 even 2,000 years is long enough to observe? we are very simple beings, we eat, sleep, work, reproduce....their is not much else we do that they couldnt figure out in 2000 years dont you think? Im starving to learn, Ive always been a good learner, a great student..but I want truthful learning.. Ive grown up to realize alot of things I've learned have been false and nothing is more aggravating then learning useless information..

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

i think that in the beginning that when they walked with us and were helping us "get on our feet" which has now became known as mythology and legends that they realised at some point like a mother bird you have to kick them out of the nest and force them to learn to fly on there own

our evolution as a species to join the universe..let me put this in simple terms we are in jail think about the universe as earth its huge in a lifetime you have prolly only been in one little part of the earth but there is a whole planet you havent seen with your own eyes...well lets say earth is L.A for example some people never leave L.A born and died there....

so if earth is a big city and the universe is a planet on which that city resides then in a way we are in galactic prison we have to prove to the universe we are ready to leave on parole but right now were no where near it metaphorically speaking were still fightin and rapin eachother over lunch and dinner trays...people are hatin eachother because of gangs or "packs" they roam with..

so like abunch of criminals we need to be kept away from society..the gods are here watching over us guiding us along but they cannot force us to become citizens we must accept and become that ourself!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

well like i said in another post, so because 60% of the population is ruled with greed or stupidity the other 40% who are good natured and respectful have to suffer with the rest of these marons? Its just getting frustrating, Ive researched almost everything I can on this subject from underground bases to the different species that are said to be visiting us and Ive been waiting watching for clues or signs, other then ufo sightings there hasnt been much talk about anything intresting since obamas campaign where he said he would enforce the freedom of information act (which never happend and I was quite disappointed) but there have been no new whistle blowers or anything! This topic needs new information lol

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

much like an athelete that goes into a game and tries to take the game over forcefully there is one who is overlooked who lets the game come to him and ultimately becomes the hero...if your trying to force and alien encounter it wont happen...if you are a chosen one they will come to you when your not even ready or thinking about it...otherwise it will never happen!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Everybody likes to believe that they're special, even if they aren't. Some people get a feeling that they don't belong here on Earth, particularly if they have a hard time meeting people or don't have a lot of friends. They feel isolated. Like an alien.

They need to work on their social skills, and then they wouldn't be so quick to think that they're aliens.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

well Im not saying i want a personal encounter.... no no no... I am a female and I dont want to experince anything horrific like some woman have claimed. Things of impregnating.. no Ill pass, I dont want them to probe me or anything like that...no Id much rather it be a society learning as one, I wouldnt want to have an experince of that magnatitude by myself...no body would believe me! LOL Id rather they make an appearnce to the whole world so we can start to learn together.... as a whole.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

everyone is special to be breathing and living is a gift so celebrate it! b/c the here and now is not forever!

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

even before the bible was ever thought of before christianity began to even seed before being planted there was a talk of the "return" of the gods...there coming! before the age of pisces is over!

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well Anthra Andromeda, I'm not sure whether I believe you but I do not outright dismiss your claims either. I would greatly appreciate it however if you could take the time to answer a few questions for me.

1. Could you please tell us everything you know about your homeworld relative to Earth. E.g. Size, mass, density, distance from the nearest star, similarity of life forms to those on Earth, atmospheric composition etc.

2. You mentioned that you do not know much about physics and that is fine. I would however appreciate it if you could tell me everything you know about the wormhole system you use to travel. By our current understanding, although wormholes are possible they would be highly unstable (unfit for travel). Additionally, travelling a wormhole could involve hitting a singularity which would again make travel quite impossible.

3. Does your race know anything of time travel? The theory of traversable wormholes also allows for time travel (If a traversable wormhole exists, time travel should too).

4. How come your race is so similar to ours. The probability of two races evolving to nearly the exact same form on two different planets in two relatively nearby galaxies independently is almost zero. Was life seeded from one to the other? If so, how did it happen. Calling it a coincidence is very hard to believe.

5. How come a 2km by 1km spacecraft at an altitude of 100,000 km has remained completely and utterly undetected by any telescopes, infrared imaging and any other methods used to scan the skies?

That is all I wish to inquire at the moment. Answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join