It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I take it he is not a history teacher, since he doesn't even understand how we legally acquired the area he is saying is 'stolen mexico.'

This is the crap they teach in universities now. I'd like to see him try speaking out like this in Mexico or another latin american nation. I'm sure he would be rewarded with a bullet or two.

Legally adquire?? ohh yeah by an invasion.. Dude, inform yourself. all america has has been stolen for countries around the world, europe, iraq, and now latin america.

I think all this is a plan to create tension between the countries. US needs more oil and the spill is linked to all this. Want to wage war with Mexico to get the petrolleoum, or to liberate the people as in Iraq right?? By the way were you the guy who started the thread i am racist now??

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
All politicians who have ever supported open borders or increases in immigration should be tried for sedition and placed in front of a firing squad.

This guy in the video should be on the receiving end of a hot lead injection as well!

Let's take a deep breath and rethink what you are saying here little Hitler.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
OK... Let them revolt! This is exactly what the government wants them to do. I crap you not over near Peach Bottom, PA my buddy Nate just told me they turned on the lights at the "FEMA Camp". The smoke stacks are blowing smoke now too. Is the "Round-up", coming soon?

Being serious and in relation to the post. The land is stolen? Gimmie a break. Does anyone really want Mexico larger than it already is? I know I don't! They can't even control the land they have already! Our country is run by the banks, theirs is run by cartels. Pick your poison. The difference is simple though. The banks throw you in prison and harass you until you submit but the cartels kill you to make you submit.

Bring it on "Professor". Please do...

*Did anyone ever think you can push and push. Poke and poke. smack and smack. At the white people for so long that they SNAP? Just wait. The climate is right. Keep stepping on my PROUD white toes. (I am not ashamed to be white, I am proud. no I am NOT racist!)

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Sounds like a prime candidate for Obamas Education Czar. Fifty years ago talk like this would get you hanged, these days it gets you elected Democrat.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by HalfAWorldAway

Originally posted by Wolf321
I take it he is not a history teacher, since he doesn't even understand how we legally acquired the area he is saying is 'stolen mexico.'

This is the crap they teach in universities now. I'd like to see him try speaking out like this in Mexico or another latin american nation. I'm sure he would be rewarded with a bullet or two.

Legally adquire?? ohh yeah by an invasion.. Dude, inform yourself. all america has has been stolen for countries around the world, europe, iraq, and now latin america.

I think all this is a plan to create tension between the countries. US needs more oil and the spill is linked to all this. Want to wage war with Mexico to get the petrolleoum, or to liberate the people as in Iraq right?? By the way were you the guy who started the thread i am racist now??

i guess mexicans stole mexico then as well. i guess every nation has been stolen. the native americans must have stol america as well because they came from asia...get YOUR facts straight.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You're right. Talk. But others are incited to act by talk.
And people wonder why Americans get frustrated with this crap.
If a white middle class American stands up says "listen to me" he/she is racist Tim McVeigh. If a Mexican does it we're all stupid for shouting him down?

La Raza and other groups like them have done a good job portraying Hispanics like me as victims of the white man when I have never been anything of the sort. They are not the KKK though, La Raza wants to create so much disenfranchizement that people revolt.
These people are dangerous. This particular professor is in a position of intellectual authority. Fidel Castro was a lawyer when he called for revolution. A position of intellectual authority.

These people should be shouted down by everyone.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
revolution of what ? besides inheriting their language from Spain the united states is a friends of mexico . Why would mexico want part of the southwest back ? It would only break up ! mexico can not support such large land areas with there weak nation . The land in the southwest was home to native americans and they did not speak Spanish .

link   
FYI, Mexico is stolen Spanish territory, which was stolen from the Aztec and Maya.

KTHNXBYE

link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by tauempire

Keep pissing off white americans.....keep doing it. Im warning you,you will wake up a sleeping giant that is as rabbid as a pitt bull. I dont want it to happen...but if things keep going the way they are....we might have another trail of tears...leading to mexico! To all people of color on ATS....i dont want you to get caught up in all this...its just gonna happen. Just please keep your head down when it does.

Did I just step through a time warp into some alternate universe or is this stark raving lunacy? Speak for yourself when you say rabid as a pit bull...and that does explain a lot.

is that racism? just joking.

but seriously how is it lunacy? everything stated was true. white people become rabid when we are PO. Only look at our history!

Pastor james manning...A BLACK MAN said it best.

"white folks are gonna riot"

[edit on 9-5-2010 by tauempire]

link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The military will not be needed i assure you if mexicans rise up and revolt here in the states their are plenty of rednecks below the mason dixon line who love to hunt and collect guns they are armed to the teeth. 30-06 .270, 7mm, Shotguns you name it. A lot of them are stockpiled waiting for a day like that to come.

They wouldnt stand a chance most would be popped from a couple hundred yards away by bubba. It would be a field day.

Trust me they dont want any part of it.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by ker2010]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

When was the last time white people and the mexican people went at it? The mexican american war.....and white people beat mexicans like a drum. We steam rolled mexico. We beat them so bad that they had to give us the whole southwest just to convince us not to come down there and raze mexico to the ground

We did occupy their land. We had permission to build a few settlements.
Within 15 years we grew to such large numbers and assumed such a sense of ownership we were able to take and keep the land we worked on and "squatted on" from Mexico, by force.

What integrity.
We should be so proud.

Let's pick a fight while our military is scattered all over the world.
Get ready to be drafted if you keep up with the big shot talk. 5ft 2" right? Shorties always talk toughest.

Actually im 5ft9"

Im so glad that you think im talking tough...im not. im just warning you folks whats gonna happen if things dont change. Sit up in your ignorance tree all you want...but it wont change the fact that what im stating WILL happen.

And like i said before. If we there land then mexico stole mexico.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauempire

When was the last time white people and the mexican people went at it? The mexican american war.....and white people beat mexicans like a drum. We steam rolled mexico. We beat them so bad that they had to give us the whole southwest just to convince us not to come down there and raze mexico to the ground

We did occupy their land. We had permission to build a few settlements.
Within 15 years we grew to such large numbers and assumed such a sense of ownership we were able to take and keep the land we worked on and "squatted on" from Mexico, by force.

What integrity.
We should be so proud.

Let's pick a fight while our military is scattered all over the world.
Get ready to be drafted if you keep up with the big shot talk. 5ft 2" right? Shorties always talk toughest.

Actually im 5ft9"

Im so glad that you think im talking tough...im not. im just warning you folks whats gonna happen if things dont change. Sit up in your ignorance tree all you want...but it wont change the fact that what im stating WILL happen.

And like i said before. If we stole there land then mexicans stole mexico as well.Every modern nation was either stolen or won through war. If we go by your logic every nation on earth has no claim of land.

lets go even further since we 'stole' mexico through force and what not. Then you should be supporting this good man...i mean he's only trying to get mexican land back to mexico.

But dont blame me and others who warned of this if thousands of mexicans get killed. because america wont be giving up any of its land. you think we would let some mexicans take land when we would not even let our brothers to the south seperate?

GET REAL!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by antonia

If a white middle class American stands up says "listen to me" he/she is racist Tim McVeigh.

Nope, I don't pay attention to stupid people at all. I just say my peace and walk away. As for this guy inciting millions of Hispanics-really, come on. You think there are millions of Hispanics ready to rise up and reconquer the land? This guy can't make anyone do something they weren't already for. People have been talking about La Raza for the last 10 years, ain't a damn thing happened. No civil war has occurred. Seems they just like attention. Generally, you solve this by not paying them any attention

If a Mexican does it we're all stupid for shouting him down?

You guys aren't simply shouting the guy down. Most people here are utterly convinced there is some vast movement to start a war and take over the southwest. There's nothing uncouth about saying he's wrong, cause he is. But it is a bit much for posters to actually take this as some kind of serious threat.

They are not the KKK though, La Raza wants to create so much disenfranchizement that people revolt.

The KKK doesn't want white folks to rise up and kick out all the non-whites? Last i checked, they were a racial separatist group. It's the same thing as La Raza and generally defined in the same way.

These people are dangerous. This particular professor is in a position of intellectual authority. Fidel Castro was a lawyer when he called for revolution. A position of intellectual authority.

So you just found out people in positions of "intellectual authority" can be rather stupid at times. We get racist white idiots in the south spewing their crap from time to time. We just fire them. People around here don't get all crazy and believe there is some vast white conspiracy because one person from one group starts mouthing off.

When there are a few thousand people with guns over there trying to take over the territory I'll get worried. Until they get up and actually do something I'm just going to think they are a bunch of idiots mouthing off. I'm starting to think most of you just enjoy living in fear.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by antonia]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Living in fear...Yeah that's it. Because there wasn't a riot immediately after the passage of SB1070 right?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by antonia

Living in fear...Yeah that's it. Because there wasn't a riot immediately after the passage of SB1070 right?

www.examiner.com...

There is a difference between a small riot and thousands of people rising up to reconquer the land.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
another country can't invade us, but what if that country is already here? like la raza? hmm, i see this as a real threat, examples need to be made. we killed our own brothers from the south, lets show these people our patience has ran out.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DOADOA]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

How do revolts start again?

Riots.

Greece anyone?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

www.youtube.com

"...This is stolen occupied Mexico!!..." "... At the forefront of the La Raza is the people!!!... this guy is actually calling out 9 of the latin countries to aid this revolution!!!

I lived in L.A. all my life and I've hard this more times then I would like to remember, Just a bunch of trash talking to piss people off. We could just feed them taco bell and they will spend the rest of their life's in the bathroom throwing toilet paper in the corner.
Besides if you drive anywhere in Souther Cal you'll see they practically own it now. The only thing that's missing is the goats and chickens walking everywhere.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
He says "Our enemy is not the minutemen, our enemy is not the minutemen because they are not the ones who killed 4000 people at the border, are not the ones keeping Asia and Africa poor."

Sounds like an ally to the people, even whites.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by maddogron

So, just wondering. The Hutaree were arrested for what?

Now we have this guy spouting revolution.

Hmmmm. Wonder what will happen to him?

the hutaree were arrested for openly threatening police, sheriffs, and federal officers with death...but, this guy is getting pretty close to instigating the same type of action
i think this " LA teacher " should take his passion back to mexico and have a revolution there first...the mexicans can't even handle their own country, but now he thinks he can improve ours??? what a naive piece of crap

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join