It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

They only need a few thousand well trained militants to stage attacks, instigate violence and racial tensions, even race wars. It will be a war of people, not armies. Militant extremists backed by powerful lobbies. Domestic terrorist attacks and claims of responsibility. Exactly who does our military attack in that case? What is coming will be something similar to what is going on in the Middle East now. Eventually (like Israel) the USA may have to concede land to the extremist Mexican movement to halt violence. We've all already seen how this works, no one seems willing to see that it is going to eventually happen here.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

+1
- excellent post. This is exactly how I see it as well except maybe a bit more widespread with Mumbai style attacks in the major cities.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

There was an article in a US Army magazine called Armor, that I read before 2002.

The article's title was America's Palestinians.

It is amazing you say that. Because it has to be clear to some what is really going on here. Many say 9/11 was known and perhaps fabricated by Israel and Mossad - to give America a taste of what they claim they have been dealing with (Palestine and Middle East)

Now that the fear of terrorism is fading, they need something new.

What could work better than starting an issue right next door with Mexico - thus creating something like Palestine. An issue that once started could go on forever and ever. You have this new Arizona immigration issue which is enraging and starting an issue of hatered and racism.

Read or search for "The Plan of San Diego"

This whole issue could start a new war - and we have about 12 million in the U.S. right now which itself is a nice army.

A new Palestine right next door. What better way to get the people fearful again and have new issues of control in the face of fading terrorism. There will be an issue of warfare in a border state very soon, you mark my words.

Here we go again - same issues of unjust semitism sympathy, just a different face and name.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by arizonascott]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

Oh please! The US military? They are collectively as corrupt as our government. They'd just as soon follow orders from their tyrannical overmasters than support and protect the people. The US military is a puppet for corporate America. I woud never look for them to protect our borders or our sovereignty anymore. They are all too busy fighting those big bad terrorists. The US military will probably start hiring illegals to fill their quotas giving them all citizenship.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
He should be thankful he lives in the United States of America where he can say such thing, as it is an act of Sedition:
•Sedition is a term of law which refers to overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that is deemed by the legal authority as tending toward insurrection against the established order.
Now he mentioned Cuba:
In Cuba, speaking out against the government, under Fidel, the penalty was: Death. Under his brother Raoul: 30 Years of hard labor.
In Venezula: Under Hugo Chavez, the penalty is: A warning and suspension from any means of broadcasting his message for 5 years, and if he did such again, then it would be considered an act of Treason, and from what I have read, those who comitte an act of treason are often silenced for good.
Argentina: His very act and words in the country of Argentina would be considered an act of Sedition, punishible by: Prison
Mexico: Either Prison or death at the will of the government.
So he may want to think about what he is stating and what would happen if he pulled it off in any of the other Latin or South American countries.
Now does the United States of America really seem that bad?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
If you found my post to be inflaming then it did it's job. It is people like you that are scared, yet aware, of what the sentiment is of middle America. We are sick and tired of it.

"Go back to Ireland to lead a revolt".
- Nice, real nice. You accuse me of being hateful? How is it up there on that high horse? Lonely?

Wake up. The question is not IF the crap hits then fan. It is WHEN is the crap going to hit the fan. Come take a tour of my town. Average white middle america suburbia. The silent no more population. Don't tread on me...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
This is the crap they teach in universities now....

I don't know what university you go to, but where I teach this kind of crap would get a teacher fired or at least shunned among both faculty and students. More likely, it's sweeping generalizations like "the crap they teach in [all] universities now" that is feeding the flame of hatred accross America. Part of the solution is for more people to be mindful and think before they speak or type. The world is listening.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

It is an example of what everyone wants to say but is too scared to sway. The silent majority no more. Just watch. You thought the Tea Party Movement was rowdy? HAH! Hang onto your butts...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
All I have to say is, come get it. I'm tired of entitled spoiled brats that think liberty and rights means 'everything gets handed over on a silver platter'. This is ridiculous.

Who are the slaves gonna side with ? Everyone is waiting for that day to take revenge, good luck dooch bags. If you said sorry it would have been another story.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
This is the crap they teach in universities now....

Too bad they don't teach the genocide of American aborigines, that would be a good history to learn.. Seriously what do they feed you guys, and what do they shove inside your brains..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Now does the United States of America really seem that bad?

lol

Second line..

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And now it looks like filmmaker Robert Rodriguez is doing his part to to fan the flames and encourage a little violence in AZ . . .

www.aintitcool.com...

EDIT: Eh . . . I see it was already posted. That's what happens when I skip a page of posts.

Sure Rodriguez can make whatever film he wants. He's pretty much a hack, although his $7000 debut film demonstrated an excellent use of available resources.

But to cut a trailer like this for AZ is irresponsible. Since I liked Grindhouse pretty well, and thought the original Machete trailer was funny I probably would have gone to see this flick . . . before the AZ trailer.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by chewbaccacabra]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

He can call for whatever he likes. It will just get them killed if they obey. Ask anyone else who attacks the USA. So what if they are native. I don't mind shooting them if they attack. Neither do ALL my freinds and family and theirs (and theirs, and theirs, etc.) We have the numbers and the arms. What we don't have we'll take. Let them come. They'll be treated like a rogue cop or anyone else.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
why cant the country just vote on if we should have a wall made ? If America gets over 200 million votes for a wall along the mexico border they could put a lot of people to work .They could start building a block wall 175 stories tall with doors and gates to let legal people in only with legal documents . Then the border issue is fixed and the finacial problem will be fixed and we all can be happy . It could get about 123 million Americans jobs just building the wall I think. It would take about 30 years to build . so that is a lot of good jobs. The border is 4000 miles long.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Sorry to say this now but one thing I appreciated about this video is that this teacher is speaking in English, not Spanish. I liked that about him, and his argument is against capitalism and imperialism, he says.

I dislike his message but la Raza had made that known 30 years ago when I was living in the Los Angeles region, so it just proves that they are intending to make their objectives become reality.

Ignorance would help them to achieve their goals...It is important that we know what is going on all around us. Why else all the tunnels, all the ammunition being brought into the USA. And when I say we, I mean we, the citizens of the USA.

Thanks for putting this video here where we can see it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The US should build an army of plumbers to invade Mexico and win the hearts and minds of the populace over by showing them toilets that actually flush paper. They'd want to stay in Mexico after that.
Illegal immigration is all about getting away from the god-awful mess and smell of dirty bathrooms.
The catch-22 of jalapeno peppers is that while deadening one's sense of smell, it causes one to sit upon the throne longer than desirable.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by primus2012]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
let the mexicans do whatever they want. just tell them to stay off your property.

who cares if they are alive.

just pay attention to yourself and everything will work out just fine.

but if one of those cockroaches comes on your property and are up to no good.....blast em. end of story. dig a hole. put them in it. and forget about it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This guy is just an idiot. Every word out of his mouth is a contradiction.

He hates America, but wants rights here.

He works directly for the pro Imperialistic/Capitalistic country he's so angry at.

The U.S. legally acquired the southwest from Mexico through diplomacy not war.

Is La Razy and Mexico is so great, why do we *need* a border anyways?!? We sure as hell don't need a border along Canada.................................................................................

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This teacher is crazy. I don't care what you point's are, preaching this to students is not the most responsible thing to do.

Quick off-topic: To the OP, you said in your post "I have been trolling this site for about 3 years"...lol...I think you meant lurking haha. Trolling is not good lol.

Edit: Whoa, posted a response about a different thread at first, sorry about that.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Good Intentions]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thaaaat would be whatcha call a "clue". If people will pay attention & listen carefully & THINK, all will be- IS being, revealed. The agendas are thinly veiled.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by i944002

Let's be clear :gag:
This is rather the opposite of what is going on between Israel and the Palestinians. Instead of the US building "settlements"- encroaching further & further into, in Mexico, the Mexican people are encroaching further & further into the US. Just as the Palestinians are driven further & further out of their homes, American citizens are moving back to escape the violence and the decay that the illegals are overwhelming their former homes with.

The situations are reversed.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join