It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

www.youtube.com

"...This is stolen occupied Mexico!!..." "... At the forefront of the La Raza is the people!!!... this guy is actually calling out 9 of the latin countries to aid this revolution!!!
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.kirotv.com

+2 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I have been been trolling around this website now for 3 years, making comments here and there, reading about how the world is going to end, learning the true secrets of our history, understanding that everyone here wants peace and prosperity, But i now can see how this country will fall apart. I am sad that my little girl is witnessing the death of an ocean, I am sad that we are in a long un-ending war, and I am sad that our government LIES to us about everything and how the media is a major player in this... i have no words to describe how a teacher can say things like this or witness the beating of a innocent mexican in Seattle (i linked it just for more information). This is my 20th post now... I hope this will be my last posting of this type of insanity...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

+21 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I take it he is not a history teacher, since he doesn't even understand how we legally acquired the area he is saying is 'stolen mexico.'

This is the crap they teach in universities now. I'd like to see him try speaking out like this in Mexico or another latin american nation. I'm sure he would be rewarded with a bullet or two.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Looks like we're on the route to another Civil War in the United States.

+36 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
All I have to say is, come get it. I'm tired of entitled spoiled brats that think liberty and rights means 'everything gets handed over on a silver platter'. This is ridiculous.

+7 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Looks like we're on the route to another Civil War in the United States.

There was an article in a US Army magazine called Armor, that I read before 2002.

The article's title was America's Palestinians.

It theorized that within so many years the US Southwest would be consumed by an intifada style insurgency created by illegal immigrants and Mexican-Americans.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Sad thing schmucks like this don't understand that the only people he is riling up are citizens and naturalized citizens. And in turn it is making it harder for the people here illegally to work and make money for their families. Illegals aren't gonna want to attract attention to themselves by acting or protesting on rhetoric like this. Which is why I know it is garbage when the media tries to portray these massive protests as the illegal community here in the US. Maybe 2% of them if you're lucky, are protesting. The rest are silently telling these boneheads to shut the hell up, or you are gonna get us caught and deported. And my source is my best friend and a former coworker, both illegal, one Mexican and the other Jamaican. Last thing they want to do is to draw attention to themselves.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Yeah. That's what going on in Mexico as we speak. And corporate America is just laughing about it. I never once thought America was and still is nothing more then huge corporations. Think about it. The Anarchist were right all along.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
He clearly indicates that "our commandante is Fidel Castro" and that "the enemy is capitalism and imperialism". Last I heard, Castro is/was the leader of the communist party of Cuba, and those phrases/his speech are a regular part of their dogma. What is
sad is that the communist regularly try (and sometimes succeed to a limited degree) to infiltrate central and south america, taking advantage of circumstances/situations within those countries when they deem the time is right to be effective in their efforts.

For more information on his "commandante", go here:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by manta78]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by maddogron

Do we have our own "Palestinian issue" growing in the southern states?
This man is calling for open revolution.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by i944002

Of course. The fire has been been sparked years ago. Now it's time for the Kaboom. People can keep referencing the civil rights movement, Ku Klux Klan and other stuff in the past. But people are not going to kissing but for very long.

+25 more 
posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Call for an armed revolution in a public venue and not be Mexican and see how quickly the FBI raids your home and arrests you.

Seriously, our state and federal governments are responsible for this mess.

We have invited and allowed illegal immigration to go on for too long, which in a booming economy never got any attention... Now it has attention and no one wants to really address it.

Fact is, we are going to have to address it sooner or later before this does erupt into violent conflicts inside of our country.

Many try to make this an issue of race, but it isn't it is an issue of sovereignty and national security... Always has been and has been always neglected.

This is going to get very ugly, more so if our states and federal governments continue to avoid action on it.

My fear is that some small outbreak of violence could lead to a much larger conflict... And only then will the government see a reason to act.

Too late.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
and it is gaining steam... "Racial Profiling at its worst as 10 states consider copycat legislation"

www.huffingtonpost.com...

dunno folks, but i have the statement from a great post about rome and i feel it is relevant.. www.abovetopsecret.com...

"He discovered another thing. That he could vastly multiply his own forces by setting competing tribes and kings against one another. Arming them with information and intelligence, weapons and gold, and exploiting their rivalries, would save him men and time, and in essence so weaken the victor in the process; they were then much easier pickings to conquer then later.

Caesar realized that the world could be conquered through simple math, dividing people by exploiting their differences, priming them to fight one another over their differences, and then profiting off of that fight, and then seizing victory later over the weakened victors.

Rome would learn to use nationalistic, ethnic and even religious differences, to prompt people into destroying and killing each other for it!

Caesar realized that deploying skilled agent provocateurs to exploit these differences, prime them and capitalize on them would give Rome great advantage"... man this is a great story!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I cannot view the video from this computer but I think I get the jest of what is being said/going on in this video. I would not be suprised at all of someone inciting mexican immigrants and illegals to rise up against america or americans. And the fact is they have literally built themselves an 'army' right here in the united states. This is another very good reason for immigration reform. But anyone who threatens me and mine, better be faster, smarter, and have more ammo.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The old divide and conquer method. A favorite of mine.

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Seriously, our state and federal governments are responsible for this mess.

We have invited and allowed illegal immigration to go on for too long, which in a booming economy never got any attention... Now it has attention and no one wants to really address it.

Many try to make this an issue of race, but it isn't it is an issue of sovereignty and national security... Always has been and has been always neglected.

Too late.

Yes Too Late

TPTB are INVADING AMERICA with cheap labor.
In 1950 America was 89%white,9%black,2%other.
America has not had a sane immigration policy for almost 50 years.
America now has what can only be described as an INVASION POLICY.
America now lets into this country somewhere between 2 and 5 million
persons per year legally and illegally.

Lets just pick the number 3 million.
If 3 million people enter the country every year that amounts to
300 million people in 100 years.
But that doesn't count their children.

Lets forget about any future immigration.
Lets just start with 20 million illegals here. Half are females. That's 10 million. If they have 4 children each that's 40million children in the first generation here.
20 years later the second generation of 20 million females has 4 children each. That's 80 million more children.

0 years first generation = 20 million plus 40 million babies
20 years second generation = 40 million plus 80 million babies (20 m x 4)
40 years third generation = 80 million plus 160 million babies
60 years fourth generation = 160 million plus 320 million babies
(At 60 years the first 20 million reach the age of 80 and die off so you can subtract 20 million from the total here)
80 years fifth generation = 320 million plus 640 million babies.
(At 80 years the second generation of 40 million die off so you
can subtract that number)

total number 20 million + 40m + 80m + 160m + 320 m + 640m = 1,260m
minus 20m + 40m = 1,200 million or 1.2 billion people

This does not take into account anyone other than the original 20 million illegal aliens. This also presumes a birthrate of 4. There is some evidence the actual birthrate might be as high as 7.

So we would have 1.2 billion additional people here in 80 years just from the original 20 million. What if some of the other 300 million decide to have MORE than the replacement birthrate of 2? Well just add a few more billions to numbers. What would life be like here with 2 or 3 billion people
living in the USA. No room,no food,no water,no resources,etc.

This is the real truth.
This thread will be deleted.
The original poster will be banned like TruBlue.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
Caesar realized that deploying skilled agent provocateurs to exploit these differences, prime them and capitalize on them would give Rome great advantage"... man this is a great story!!!!!!!!

Ok, all well and good. I agree with you, but I don't understand how this is helping anything. You do realize the response right? It's just going to be people screaming about illegals and mexicans. It's debatable as to if it's illegals or natural citizens. I'm going to tell you from my personal experience, most of these people are actually citizens. They are punks to be sure but, still citizens. I get slurred with all sorts of names from sympathizer to "progressive" for daring to think this might be overblown, but that's what I think it is-overblown. The Black Panthers made noise in the late 60's and early 70's too. Don't see a separatist black nation here. Why does ATS give so much time and attention to idiots who don't matter?

[edit on 9-5-2010 by antonia]

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well if the Mexicans really want to get all historical I'm pretty sure the Queen, the French, the Spanish and the Native American Indians all also have claim to those states.

I have no problem with peaceful protest and dissent. But when you try to incite violence you are a criminal.

If that was Alex Jones calling for armed revolution they'd already have him and his entire extended family in Gitmo.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All that this rabble-rouser is going to accomplish is to get a lot of poor, ignorant people killed. Even if MS-13 puts their support behind this, and the drug cartels, they are still collectively out-classed by the US military, even if just the national guard are mobilized to take care of this situation. It's like that old poster of the mouse flipping off the eagle. Noble, possibly but ultimately futile.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

So, just wondering. The Hutaree were arrested for what?

Now we have this guy spouting revolution.

Hmmmm. Wonder what will happen to him?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join