It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

You Cuban American.

You have read and learned the US constitution and probably passed the citizen test.

You have a site with "the new declaration of Independence".

How the hell can you talk about Greece and frown upon a people who are rioting in the streets demanding from their government?

That's what actual citizens of countries do when their Government screws up you know, they riot in the streets.

If White Americans had any sense they would have been doing the same a long time ago.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

100% correct my friend. I have been saying for years that mexicans need to start a real revolution in there own country and take it back from the corrupt powers that be. But instead they run from their problems in mexico and create more problems for us in the U.S. I owe mexicans NOTHING! Their children are not my problem. There problems are NOT my obligation. They need to fix their own mess. How come I see more mexican protests in America than I do Mexico? They need to protest in their own country.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

In the interest of keeping tabs on them (footnote)

"The Hispanic American Center for Economic Research is a 501(c)(3) organization that is supported entirely through gifts from individuals, philanthropic foundations, and corporations."

from their website "About Us"

"Spanish-speaking America is already the world's fifth-largest Hispanic nation and it's projected to expand by 75 percent by 2015."
(why are Hispanics still considered a "minority" and subject to affirmative action? That is less than 5 years away)

www.hacer.org

Hacer is the verb "to do" in Spanish

ETA: A 501(c)(3) is a tax exempt designation with the IRS for "non profit" entities

[edit on 9-5-2010 by DogsDogsDogs]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by tac109

You guys are always talking about Mexico....

Mexico needs to do this.....

Mexico needs to do that.....

NO!

The only thing Mexico needs to do is stop paying our national dept to the USA!!!

Mexico has it's problems but it's no where near as corrupt as the US of A buddy.

Americans need to stop bitching about Mexico and put up a wall, that's what you need to do. You government is pranking you right up the poop hole and you guys are blaming Mexico

There are protests in Mexico Every God Damn Day dude, violent ones too.

While in the US your country is trampling elderly old ladies with Cops in riot gear on horse back.

WAKE THE DOUBLE-DAMNED UP!!! YOU ARE IN NAZI AMERICA!!!

Look at the G20 video clips.. look at riot videos from the rest of the world then look at the small simple protests in the USA. THEN COME BACK AND TELL ME YOU LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY!!!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Well, by the looks of the rioting that you are so PROUD of, it does not seem to be helping.

Rioting is worthless. Jeez. Where do you think the idea for rioting comes from?

From your government.

Government cannot control citizens, they can control criminals, which is all rioters are. Besides being brainless.

If the peaceful transformation does not work, then and only then.

The crazy leftists and tyrants use divide and conquer. You actually think the smarter people of the US care about what La Raza or some other such morons think?

Let us say the illegals actually try to start something and the leftist freaks that have infiltrated the government will use it to institute their new regime.

Well, in all the chaos, who is to know that the "accidents" were really accidents.

Please grow up on and read a little of history and maybe The Art of War.

If the regime attempts ANYTHING, it will be the quickest "accident" to ever happen. Not all us US citizens are imbeciles.

[edit on 5/9/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Looks like we're on the route to another Civil War in the United States.

There was an article in a US Army magazine called Armor, that I read before 2002.

The article's title was America's Palestinians.

It theorized that within so many years the US Southwest would be consumed by an intifada style insurgency created by illegal immigrants and Mexican-Americans.

I can recall someone saying this 20 years ago.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon
Calling for a foreign-led revolt in the United States is sedition.

The left never arrests thier own. Heck Aryes and Dhorn both met with folks from North Vietnam during the war and nothing ever came of it. In fact they are pals of the Obama.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chise61
I'm sick of hearing about "stolen occupied Mexico". They had it for all of about 25-30 years after they won their independence from Spain, before they sold it to us. And Spain "stole" it from the Aztecs . They really need to give that crap a rest already.

And the Aztecs had all the local tribes in a state of subjugation and oppression in war and tribute. In fact thats how the spanish won the war...with local help... sick and tired of the almighty Aztecs.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

I'm not in anyway saying Americans should riot.

What I am saying is that Americans are incapable of rioting.

YOU CAN'T DO IT! try it and see how far you get, how long you live.

you will be shot like dogs if you Americans try anything like what Greece, or South Korea, or Argentina, or any other country does all the time.

Americans Can not riot because your police and national Guards will KILL YOU.

So before you go talking about Mexico first realise the Nazi Big Brother environment YOU LIVE IN!

Worry about your country not Mexico. America is kicking it's own American kids out of school for wearing the American flag on their shirt NOT MEXICO.

America is doing all this to you it's own citizens and all you guys want to do is talk about Mexico.

And I'm the one that needs to grow up?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I noticed some Machete posts here and there. First off, stop talking about it. Most of you have no idea what the motivation behind the film even is. You don't (and never will) understand it. Nor the humor behind it.

As for those who do defend the film, then well, you're on my good side. But it pisses me off when those who have no idea what a film is really about goes on and on to claim it's something...WHEN ITS REALLY NOT.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

America is worse than Mexico? Too bad emotionally changed obcessive rhetoric does not stack up to the facts. Get your head out of your butt and look at the facts and deny your ignorance.

Is kidnapping practically an industry in the USA?
It is there: www.solutionsabroad.com...

Don't believe the above? How about Aljazera?

Information on Mexican government corruption.
worldsavvy.org...

Need more?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

America is worse than Mexico? Too bad emotionally changed obcessive rhetoric does not stack up to the facts. Get your head out of your butt and look at the facts and deny your ignorance.

No i'm not saying America is worse than Mexico all i'm saying is that you live in a Nazi Gestapo, big Brother country that WILL not think twice to end your miserable life as if you were an animal if you slightly try to do anything that a normal free country does all the time.

That's what i'm saying.

You Government will put a bullet in your brain, kill your children, rape you wives if you even start thinking about anything like a riot.

And that is a fact!!

Is kidnapping practically an industry in the USA?

No it's not....

But do you want to know what is?

Oppressing it's people in the most Nazi gestapo Big Brother way seen since Nazi Germany!

Nazi is an industry in your country a multi billion dollar industry in America.

It's really sad that you have to use Criminal Kidnappers trained in American privatized prisons (which is another multi billion dollar industry BTW one that your Nazi government uses as their welfare check) to some how make Mexico look worse than the US.

Kidnapping in Mexico are Mexico's problem, again minded your own business. Do something about your Nazi Gestapo Big Brother country and don't worry your little oppressed head over mine.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Because it's about context and consistency for me. If the context is the demand that the people should bankrupt their nation because they won't get what they think they're entitled to do not receive my respect, but my contempt. They that think government can break the Natural Laws, The Laws of the Jungle and Moral Law as they escape hard work for the comfort of velvet chains will never garner the support of my rebellious spirit. You are not entitled to that which you do not work and sacrifice for. You are not owed a living, you make a living. You!

That's the freedom I fight for. The freedom to pay for my future, to build my house, and to help others do the same if I choose. I will not be made to maintain my life and my neighbors by force of Law it is NOT just, it is not moral. It is selfish and makes a sense of responsibility meaningless.

Context, consistency, conviction.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I wasn't putting the Aztecs on a pedestal, nor was I saying that it was originally theirs either. I was simply giving a partial list of who had it before Mexico won their independence and laid claim to the land. Mainly to emphasize the short amount of time that they actually laid claim to that land, and the fact that it's not stolen occupied land, but land that they sold. Also the fact that the land had been won through conquering people many times over before they held possesion of it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Great speech Capitalist Castro!

Seriously I got chocked up there for a second.

Now you tell me that what you just said is even remotely possible in America. Is it yes or no?

You are a smart man, on that knows the tyrannical Laws that have been passed, the oppressive Nazi mentality that the American government has adopted and tell me if the USA is not as Bad as Fidel.

What do you think Greece is Rioting over? Do you honestly think they are rioting over their lack of entitlements?

No they are rioting because they were lead into the EU only so Banks could destroy their country. They are pissed at their Government and in a free country when your pissed at your government you sure as hell let them know it.

In America all you can do no matter how bad things get, no matter how much your laws turn your country into Jewish ghettos all you can do is hold a sign on a street corner and hope a Cop on a horse does not tell you to move.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

This is from the Declaration Of Independence 2009 thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

16. The Federal Government has refused to enforce immigration laws leaving the Nation vulnerable to waves of illegal immigrants and potential international terrorists.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I dont consider myself a racist, but something truly needs to be dont with the immigration issue. The U.S. allows 1.5 million work visa's per year. That is 1.5 million immigrants taking american jobs per year. The U.S. currently has 15 million legal American's out of work. Why are we still letting people into our country to work when we cant even provide our own with jobs.

I am a member of NumbersUSA.com they provide information on the issue of illegal immigration. They also provide ways for people to write thier government officials at all levels of government and tell them that they want to see change. I would suggest that everyone check out this website.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Exactly!

that's what I've been trying to tell you.

Mexico is a sovereign country, you as none citizens of Mexico Americans CAN DO NOTHING to Mexico or the way it handles it's affairs.

What you can do is pay attention your Yours.

Build your wall, kick every illegal out and mind your own business.

Just don't do like Greece, or France, or Ireland, or Argentina, or Mexico, South Korea or any other free country because you will end up like people do in Cuba, China, North Korea, Saudi Arabia.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Guys seriously. Common. I'm sick and tired of these threads. Do you honestly believe a teacher could get away with making these comments? He would be fired in an instant and you know it. Lawrence Summers couldn't even say that men are smarter than women, a scientifically proven fact, without being asked to step down at Harvard. YOU GUYS ARE BEING PLAYED! This probably isn't even a teacher just some freckin nut and the media plays it up to get you guys all riled up. Divide and conquer, the same method that has always been employed and you guys are falling for it. Or maybe you guys know it and are just using it because deep down your filthy bigots. Either way, this needs to stop. It will only lead us down a path that won't benefit either side of the immigration issue and only benefit TPTB. The solutions are simple and we need to force them to force them on our government. They work for us. Here are my steps for taking our country back:
1. Bring back all troops. ALL TROOPS. Close down all of our bases around the world and bring our troops back home to protect our borders. Not just the Mexican border, the Canadian border as well. This will also help bring down all the resentment from other countries and their citizens. Do other countries have bases on our land? Ummmm nope, so why the heck are we in other countries? This will also save us a bunch of cash and instead of using that cash to pay for all our bs around the world, we can use it to develop amazing technologies for our military that we'll hopefully never have to use because other countries would fear us. We can develop amazing training technologies for our troops too so when battle time comes, if ever, they will be trained with the best technology that simulates war environments that it will be as if they are battle hardened WWII veterans. Most importantly, do not sell off this technology to anyone. Keep it for ourselves. Stop making a profit off of war. It's sad, pathetic and incredibly outrageous.

2. Amend the 14th amendment. Heck, get rid of it completely. But atleast amend it so that anyone born in the US is not automatically a citizen.

3. Round up the illegals and send em back. Those with children who are citizens should be given a path to citizenship but once they commit a crime, they will sent back no ifs ands or buts.

4. Punish all corporate executives, corporations and politicians who have profited from the hiring of illegals. Throw them in jail where they belong.

5. END THE WAR ON DRUGS! I don't want to list out all the reasons why this needs to be done and how effective it would be but just read about Portugal and look at how much it has benefited them. Not to mention that it will destroy the drug cartels in Mexico and their accomplices in the CIA.

6. Make english our official language. Now, first I'd like to say that I don't think we need to be having "official" languages because it's just ignorant and arrogant in today's globalized world and I do think Americans need to start learning some more languages and stop with the, "This is America we speak English" nonsense (as if that's the only language we should be speaking) but a common language is what connects us. I also tire of running into hispanics who say they don't speak English and I believe them! It's crazy. Then they get mad at you when you tell them you don't know Spanish. I'm lying when I tell them that because I do know Spanish but it absolutely p's me off that they have the audacity to get mad at me for not speaking their native language when they're in my country! The only reason they are allowed to get away with it is because we allow them. Especially here in L.A. You can't imagine how much it infuriates me. I don't and wouldn't go to Mexico or any other Spanish speaking country and expect them to cater to my native language so they should have the same respect here.

These are all simple solutions but people don't want to give up on the notion that America is the superpower so they don't want to bring back all troops. Other countries don't have troops all over the world and they're not in war 24/7 like we are so what makes you think we'll all of a sudden get attacked all day every day. I'm sick and tired of our money going off to foreign countries anyway. Let them fend for themselves and let's participate only in strictly humanitarian causes. We also need to get out in the streets and bring the crooks who placate this to justice. Notice how angry we are in front of our computers but none of us are out on the streets. Let's start a peaceful and non racist movement and take our country back. While we're at it, let's take our country back completely from all the corporate and Israeli infiltration. Let's stop the wars, bring our troops home, kick out the illegals, bring down the banks, end the Fed, hold politicians accountable and make them scared to screw up. If politicians were afraid of us they wouldn't be there. Only people who really wanted to make their country better would be politicians. I really believe if we stopped all our bs, other countries and their citizens would love us and the stupid CIA wouldn't be able to scare us into thinking we're gonna be "attacked" by the fake al-qaeda. We have such a great country and it's terrible that these crooks are running it. We need to integrate ourselves more into the global community while making our national identity stronger. Think with your brains people not the anger thats been fueled by people who want you to be angry at everyone and everything else while avoiding them.

*Sorry. I know I rambled through this but I just wanted to get out a lot of my thoughts.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by conspiracy88]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Capitalist Castro?

I don't believe in violating others rights. I believe in protecting them.
I don't believe in creating rights out of entitlements or rewarding irresposibility.

If you smoke for 20 years you are only entitled to the consequences that brings you. So if health were actually a right you wouldn't be responsible for the 20 years of smoking you decided to put in. I believe everyone has a right to pursue happiness, not to have it guaranteed to you at the expense of others.

Freedom is about responsibility not control. Governments and people seem to have forgotten that, or they just never really cared to begin with. I don't know, what I do know is that history stands on the side of those who fight for real liberty, not free stuff, or the fruits of another mans land without consent.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join