It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by antonia

How do revolts start again?

Riots.

Greece anyone?

Greece started because of a long, sustained state of economic turmoil. Most of the people there are upset over it. It doesn't take much for them because they don't have much to lose. You are Hispanic, I am Hispanic. How many of the Hispanics do you know in your daily life that are upset over the white man and ready to revolt? I know of 3 who whine about white people, they are too lazy to get up and go to work though. I really doubt they are motivated enough to go out and protest. Most of the Hispanics I know in my daily life don't have the views presented by that crackpot in the video. We need to keep things in perspective.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If you really want to DO something about this guy's antics, call his employer at LAUSD or the Santee High School he works at. Stop posting about it and actively call for his resignation.

People have to fight back.

www.santeefalcons.org...
Address:
Phone
213) 763-1000
Fax
213) 742-9883

Los Angeles Unified School District

Tel: 213-241-7000
[email protected]
Los Angeles Board of Education:
Tel: 213-241-6389
Email: [email protected]

Do something instead of bitching on a forum.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well at least we know which side of this our president is on.

www.judicialwatch.org...

President Barack Obama’s Supreme Court nominee is a member of an influential extremist Mexican La Raza group that advocates open borders and driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants.

Judge Sonia Sotomayor is listed as a member of the National Council of La Raza in an American Bar Association profile discovered by a news organization dedicated to exposing public corruption. The appeals court judge has already ignited a firestorm for publicly saying that a jurist’s ethnicity and sex will make a difference in their judging.

The La Raza membership is a fiery compliment to the now infamous Berkeley speech in which Sotomayor said: “I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn’t lived that life.”

The National Council of La Raza describes itself as the largest Latino civil rights and advocacy organization in the United States, but it actually caters to the radical Chicano movement that says California, Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and parts of Colorado and Texas belong to Aztlan.

The takeover plan is referred to as the "reconquista" of the Western U.S. and it features ethnic cleansing of Americans, Europeans, Africans and Asians once the area is taken back and converted to Aztlan. While this may all sound a bit crazy, this organization is quite powerful and its leaders regularly attend congressional hearings regarding immigration. The La Raza council also receives millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars each year.

The Hispanic American lobby is powerful, and entrenched in our government. Which alone is fine, but the above is equivalent to having a president nominate a white supremacist/separatist to the supreme court.

She was approved, and is now sitting on the court, by the will of a majority democrat congress, which has found it beneficial to cater to Hispanics for political gain and votes.

This is in essence is why our governments have completely failed to act on the immigration issues, in fact they are leaning more toward amnesty for illegals, obviously for votes they can't get from natural American citizens.

They are willing to concede sovereignty for votes.

When things get really ugly, you should now know which side your government and president is on.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The attitude of most is that we are tired and stressed. Not all white people are racist, but we are tired, we are tired of the rhetoric, of having to give and give and give, where does it stop? They are upset cause it seems like for every small lill minority group that pops up and demads of right, we give in and then think about what we just gave in to. We are tired of the concept of social justice cause all it is leading to is a form of discrimination and when we speak out about such, the first thing that comes out of peoples mouths is they are racist.
There are certain things that most people want: Equal justice, and a government that will protect the people of the country.
What this teacher is doing is playing a dangerous game, going through and demanding the breakup of the United States, and he fails to realize that if he gets that way, the people who he cares about very well may end up dead, cause this country is like a pile of wood, that is having gasoline added to it, all it is going to take it a spark to ignite it and the consequences are going to be something that no one is going to want. It is not the country that makes a people great, it is the people who make the country great.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

No, no, no. You're missing the point and I think you're doing it on purpose. It doesn't matter what the violent insurgent revolts are about. They all start the same way.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

No, no, no. You're missing the point and I think you're doing it on purpose. It doesn't matter what the violent insurgent revolts are about. They all start the same way.

I knew what your point was, but you are wrong. Revolts don't start out the same way. There has to be some kind of underlying discontent. I told you what the discontent in Greece was. Now, what I am asking you is this: Do the Hispanic people you live with everyday seem to be displaying serious discontent over white people?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Indeed. And I'm just living in fear when members of La Raza call for violence.
This is exactly my point. These people are trying to create racial tension. They are
trying to start a race war.

Most of my friends are white, asian, and black. The problem with groups like La Raza is that they stoke bitter divisions between me and my friends because they think these people speak for anyone who speaks Spanish.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I'm Hispanic. I grew up in Hispanic neighborhoods in LA and Las Vegas. I know the racism, I know the hatred, I know the refusal to assimilate, I know what it's like to be alienated from other Hispanics for not falling in line.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

All revolution start by the creation of extreme disenfranchizement. So yes they all start the same way on the ground.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
They lost the war ...
We won and then unnecessarily and generously Paid for the land we fairly won
It was a wasteland when we won then paid for it.
mexicans can't seem to ever prosper as a country or a people! Seems like they have no guts and gumption or smarts or Something
because now they whine and say they want the land back after we made it worth living in and their area has gone to the dogs,
well too bad
they lost the war, made a treaty for some land then even accepted payments for the land
No amount of whining and lieing will change the facts.
mexican illegal aliens are tresspassers and criminals
It isn't mine or my children'e responsability to take care of them; I/we're having enough trouble these days keeping food on our own table (or even a Table)
It's past time for them to take responsability for their OWN

This lieing, fake, clueless teacher is revolting as is extremely offensive...

www.archives.gov...

Teaching With Documents:
The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

excerpts:

With the defeat of its army and the fall of the capital, Mexico City, in September 1847 the Mexican government surrendered to the United States and entered into negotiations to end the war.

The United States paid Mexico $15,000,000 "in consideration of the extension acquired by the boundaries of the United States" (see Article XII of the treaty) and agreed to pay American citizens debts owed to them by the Mexican government (see Article XV). Other provisions included protection of property and civil rights of Mexican nationals living within the new boundaries of the United States (see Articles VIII and IX), the promise of the United States to police its boundaries (see Article XI), and compulsory arbitration of future disputes between the two countries (see Article XXI).

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by antonia

I'm Hispanic. I grew up in Hispanic neighborhoods in LA and Las Vegas. I know the racism, I know the hatred, I know the refusal to assimilate, I know what it's like to be alienated from other Hispanics for not falling in line.

Again, I think you need to keep some perspective. If you come out to where I live you don't see that kind of behavior at all. You are gonna need a lot more support than people in L.A. and Las Vegas to take over the southwest.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

reply to post by antonia

I knew what your point was, but you are wrong. Revolts don't start out the same way. There has to be some kind of underlying discontent. I told you what the discontent in Greece was. Now, what I am asking you is this: Do the Hispanic people you live with everyday seem to be displaying serious discontent over white people?

I'm going to chime in on this. I'm in a border town, and all the Hispanics that I know don't talk or even consider any kind of revolt. They all just go about their regular business. Hell, I don't take into consideration anything some crackpot says about "taking back our land". All these people do is spew non-sense. The only people that take this to heart are morons with nothing better to do. All those that get riled up are doing it just to make noise, whine and complain.

Believe me, being Hispanic, if some type of "revolution" comes about, I'm finding myself where I belong...on the side that I was born in...the U.S.of A. It's only natural for me to fall in with. Do I agree with a lot of what goes on, or how things are being handled, no, but it's where my loyalties lay. Let this teacher rant all he wants, nothing will come of it.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

reply to post by antonia

How do revolts start again?

Riots.

Greece anyone?

Greece started because of a long, sustained state of economic turmoil. Most of the people there are upset over it. It doesn't take much for them because they don't have much to lose. You are Hispanic, I am Hispanic. How many of the Hispanics do you know in your daily life that are upset over the white man and ready to revolt? I know of 3 who whine about white people, they are too lazy to get up and go to work though. I really doubt they are motivated enough to go out and protest. Most of the Hispanics I know in my daily life don't have the views presented by that crackpot in the video. We need to keep things in perspective.

Well, I wouldn't say they're too lazy to protest. After all, Mexicans are the ones who do all the work in this country so us white folks can sit on our asses and drink beer while watching the football game...except for me, I don't like sports that much

But on a serious note, it is amusing that so many whites fear the Mexican. They're good people, they really are. They come here to work and live a good life..well, most of them. Some are forced here by their families and rather go back to their homeland. But in fear of being caught and ending up in Mexican prison, they stay here. Unhappy.

There's so much prejudice against immigrants, it's sickening.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by tauempire

When was the last time white people and the mexican people went at it? The mexican american war.....and white people beat mexicans like a drum. We steam rolled mexico. We beat them so bad that they had to give us the whole southwest just to convince us not to come down there and raze mexico to the ground

We did occupy their land. We had permission to build a few settlements.
Within 15 years we grew to such large numbers and assumed such a sense of ownership we were able to take and keep the land we worked on and "squatted on" from Mexico, by force.

What integrity.
We should be so proud.

Let's pick a fight while our military is scattered all over the world.
Get ready to be drafted if you keep up with the big shot talk. 5ft 2" right? Shorties always talk toughest.

Mexico and all the other Latin countries combined would not last 1 week against America. Stop making me giggle, it's not scary.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was just talking about the three I know Gorehound. They were actually born in this country and just sponge off their girlfriends. My dad damn near died of shock when one mowed the lawn.

I'm not sure what is up with people on this site lately. It's like they are itching for drama, drooling over the next war, now this. Most Hispanics in this country don't care about some teacher in L.A. trying to get people to revolt. They have bills to pay like everyone else. But, logic isn't going to rule the day here. People want to be afraid. If it wasn't this subject, it would be something else.

If you dare try and find some middle ground people just smear you on all sides.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That was funny ..*Mexicans are the ones who do all the work in this country*

My blood lines are German and Irish and we have never had it easy in america . My dads dad dad have all worked his ass off to put food on the table . And I have yet to see any of my brothers or sisters have it made. I can watch anything on tv. But anyone can. It does not mean that we have it easy.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

There is a flaw in your assumed totals... 4 Children? Are you talking about mexican womens birthrate BEFORE 16 years of age?
When I lived in Virginia I lived in a Mexican dominated area . I had 3 sets of neighbors that all moved from Chiuahuah. The youngest mother was 17.. She was on her 4th child. (She had her first child at 13) She was also 1 of 12 kids her mom had. Between the 3 families there were 18 or 19 children under the age of 12....I guess that is stereotyping .. So be it.. Only thing I have to base my opinion on. Very nice people.. but had no intention of becoming legal.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Mobius1974]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Perspective? Between the media calling AZ the new Nazi Germany and groups like La Raza trying to stoke racial violence I think perspective is easy.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

Mexico and all the other Latin countries combined would not last 1 week against America. Stop making me giggle, it's not scary.

True, but that isn't the plan of La Raza extremists.

They only need a few thousand well trained militants to stage attacks, instigate violence and racial tensions, even race wars.

It will be a war of people, not armies. Militant extremists backed by powerful lobbies. Domestic terrorist attacks and claims of responsibility.

Exactly who does our military attack in that case?

What is coming will be something similar to what is going on in the Middle East now.

Eventually (like Israel) the USA may have to concede land to the extremist Mexican movement to halt violence.

We've all already seen how this works, no one seems willing to see that it is going to eventually happen here.

It has already started.... The countdown is on!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I guess what I don't understand in these arguments is that the liberals spend every waking hour protecting us from the future...

Too much salt...die of high blood pressure...so we must control salt intake.

Too much fat and sugars...suffer obesity and heart attacks...so we must control people's diets even further.

Too much pollution...destroy the environment and create global warming...so we must control the pollutions put into the air.

But on this issue they don't seem to project into the future.

Flood the country with an illegal population that has no allegience to the country....not a problem...no need to control it.

Amazing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join