It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L.A. Teacher Calls for Mexican Revolt in the U.S.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

The article wasn't wrong although the motives for such crazy differ I predict illegal aliens becoming a part of the coming spate of domestic terrorism in the US in this thread . The advantage that the terrorist organisations who utilizer illegal aliens is that they will have access to a large poll of recruits and a haven in Mexico . The Mexican government would ignore such groups operating from their soil providing they show support for illegal aliens .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
[edit on 9-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

That's cool man. I don't know how things are in the USA but here we have a crime called sedition. You can't call for armed revolution against the government.

And this guy is a teacher. Even if he hasn't committed a crime should he be allowed to keep his job? Inciting violent student protests will just get a lot of kids hurt.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259
If that was Alex Jones calling for armed revolution they'd already have him and his entire extended family in Gitmo.

You sure about that? I wouldn't trust him as far as I could toss him and trust me, that's not very far

If this guy actually got some guns and started screaming I'd get slightly worried. Until then I'm just gonna think he's an idiot who like to start drama.

And Slayer, I'll bring cookies!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by antonia]

+5 more 
posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I think it's ridiculous and overblown to call for violence because Americans want to protect the border. I find it overblown to call someone racist just because the group that is most responsible for breaking the law are brown. Their color doesn't make them break the law anymore than it makes one racist for calling a criminal a criminal.

I watched a lady on Larry King today(She was with Penn from Penn & Teller)Talking about how the Tea Party's shouldn't be listened to because they are white and middle class, equating being white and middle class with being racist.

It's the same damned game on every chessboard in this country. Play the race card, the extremist card, the economic status card...If you don't support the BS you're racist.

Of course, when someone like me shows up to inconvenience their presumed notions we get ignored and our voices are buried under the media blitz because they'd rather have jackasses like Mr. Revolución over here take over the argument.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
You sure about that? I wouldn't trust him as far as I could toss him and trust me, that's not very far

Yeah but that doesn't mean they wouldn't pick him up. You get guys like that priest that wanted to pray for Obama's death. The feds went and spoke to him.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Calling for a foreign-led revolt in the United States is sedition.

+2 more 
posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by antonia

I think it's ridiculous and overblown to call for violence because Americans want to protect the border. I find it overblown to call someone racist just because the group that is most responsible for breaking the law are brown. Their color doesn't make them break the law anymore than it makes one racist for calling a criminal a criminal.

I watched a lady on Larry King today(She was with Penn from Penn & Teller)Talking about how the Tea Party's shouldn't be listened to because they are white and middle class, equating being white and middle class with being racist.

It's the same damned game on every chessboard in this country. Play the race card, the extremist card, the economic status card...If you don't support the BS you're racist.

I saw some Mexican Govt official get interviewed on TV about the new law in AZ. When he was told how the majority of Arizonans support the bill, he said the percentage paralled the demographics of white people in the state. As if all the whites were for it, and everyone else was against it.

After reading the thread that was taken from a Michelle Malkin article that quoted Mexican law talking about not allowing too many immigrant to upset the national demographic, and all that, I just wanted to puke. Mexico is an openly racist country and hostile to non-natives. I remember a while back, how hundreds of Americans had their property stolen in Mexico. I don't remember the details, but most were retirees that spent their life savings on a retirement home in a Mexican resort community, and some Mexican court, years after the fact, decided for some reason the Americans were not permitted to own the land, and they were forced off with no compensation.

Forget the PC BS. Mexico is a leech on our economy. And most Mexican Nationals moving here illegally absolutely believe what that clown in the video is claiming, that it's "their stolen birthright" and all the nonsense. I guess it never occurred to them what the SW US would be like had it always been a part of Mexico.

Give me a break, people would just be jumping borders to get into Oregon, Oklahoma. Mexico is a failed state. And if you know your history, you'll realize Santa Anna tried to pull a double cross, they could cut their losses with Texas, but they picked a fight and got their asses kicked fair and square. The US was magnanimous to grant citizenship to all Mexicans wishing to remain in the conquered territory. Although there were very few Mexican citizens in those lands to begin with. Less than 100,000 in all of the American SW. If anyone has a complaint it's the native 'indians', not the Mexicans. We could have taken a lot more of Mexico's land. I believe there were plans to take more of the territory along the gulf coast.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78
He clearly indicates that "our commandante is Fidel Castro" and that "the enemy is capitalism and imperialism". Last I heard, Castro is/was the leader of the communist party of Cuba, and those phrases/his speech are a regular part of their dogma. What is
sad is that the communist regularly try (and sometimes succeed to a limited degree) to infiltrate central and south america, taking advantage of circumstances/situations within those countries when they deem the time is right to be effective in their efforts.

For more information on his "commandante", go here:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by manta78]

Clears throat...

In the 60's the CIA lied, told us that Che Guevarra was a communist.

Che never joined the communist party.

Che wanted to set south american countries free of united states corporate interests.

He was an MD who worked in leper colonies because it had to be done.

America is still running The School of the Americas LINK the teachers of the techniques used by the death squads, the 'dignity battalians' (dingbats)

[edit on 9-5-2010 by seataka]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I take it he is not a history teacher, since he doesn't even understand how we legally acquired the area he is saying is 'stolen mexico.'

This is the crap they teach in universities now. I'd like to see him try speaking out like this in Mexico or another latin american nation. I'm sure he would be rewarded with a bullet or two.

Not sure what they teach in Universities these days but FYI this is from the Texas Historical Commission webpage...you might imagine they'd be up to date and fairly accurate re "how we legally acquired the area."
www.thc.state.tx.us...

Colonization of Texas C.S. Roberts House The Alamo, San Antonio Early colonization efforts in present Texas date from the 18th century and reflect royal commissions by both Spain and France. Spanish colonies first centered on the missions, but in the late 1740s more concentrated programs along the lower Rio Grande developed under the direction of Jose de Escandon in the region he named Nuevo Santander. French colonial claims to Texas came several decades later, when Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle established Fort St. Louis. Both countries experienced limited success in their colonization efforts, and large-scale settlement of Texas did not take place until the 19th century. In 1821, the year Mexico gained independence from Spain, Stephen F. Austin received permission from the Mexican government to settle a colony of 300 families, now known as the "Old Three Hundred," in Southeast Texas. Although Anglo Americans were already living in Texas at the time, Austin's settlement was the official beginning of Anglo American colonization in Texas. By 1836, 35,000 to 50,000 people had settled in Texas. By 1835, Stephen F. Austin was convinced that war with Mexico was necessary to secure freedom. Growing tension in Texas was the result of cultural, political and religious differences between the American settlers and the Mexican government. In response to the unrest, Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, the president of Mexico, reinforced Mexican troops in Texas. A battle fought at Gonzales on October 2, 1835, in which the Mexican forces were thwarted in their efforts to retrieve a cannon, gave rise to the famous flag bearing the words "Come and Take It." Though there were earlier minor skirmishes, the Battle of Gonzales is generally considered to be the first battle for Texas' independence. The Battle of the Alamo, lasting nearly two weeks, ended on March 6, 1836, with the deaths of all its defenders (numbering about 190). The Mexican army of Santa Anna numbered 4,000 to 5,000 during its final charge. Among those killed were David Crockett, Jim Bowie and William B. Travis. A subsequent massacre of Texans who had surrendered at Goliad on March 27 led to the battle cry of Texas' independence, "Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!"

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Same issue with MLK .Jr.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

And? Internal war for independence has always been 'legal.' We Americans did it with the British. When a war is fought, the winner determines the rules and boundaries.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Looks like we're on the route to another Civil War in the United States.
I would compare it more to the dismembering of a pinata, than to a Civil War.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I'm sick of hearing about "stolen occupied Mexico". They had it for all of about 25-30 years after they won their independence from Spain, before they sold it to us. And Spain "stole" it from the Aztecs . They really need to give that crap a rest already.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
My fear is that some small outbreak of violence could lead to a much larger conflict... And only then will the government see a reason to act.
Too late.

Perhaps this is exactly what they want. This border problem was seeded long ago and it's fruition will blossom into a full false flag.
Coming to a FEMA camp near you.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The thought of the whole situation is sickenning. People getting kicked out of school for wearing american flag shirts. Why, cause someone will get offended. illegal aliens wandering all over the U.S.A, why? because some agencies are not doing there job. America i say, is runneth thy cup over. You know you can only put so much water in a glass. people are the same,you know you can only put so many people in U.S.A before it cannot support itself. jobs. Come on people, its a fact. We need to kick out all illegals of all races, thats not discriminate. Lets clean up america. Take in no more citizens and take care of the ones we have here. I hate to say it, but its true. I'm not racist, we just have to many people and not enough buisnesses to take care of us all. Take out the drug cartells, the MS-13, the kkk, the greedy and others and see America shine. I say arizona is sick and tired of being sick and tired of the agencies that handle illegals not being enforced. What good is a law when its not getting enforced. In other words, what good is a border if illegals keep comming back in. Im not cold hearted either, I hate to see a poor child going hungry. Nomatter what race. Lets take care of our own. We have enough people to deal with.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I take it he is not a history teacher, since he doesn't even understand how we legally acquired the area he is saying is 'stolen mexico.'

This is the crap they teach in universities now. I'd like to see him try speaking out like this in Mexico or another latin american nation. I'm sure he would be rewarded with a bullet or two.

I thought the Bear Flag Revolt in 1846 where settlers during the gold rush rebelled against the Mexican rule was how we had gotten California.

Unless you are talking about the Louisiana Purchase which i thought Napoleon had done the secret treaty of Ildefonso with Spain to get the territory, and then later sold to The United States bc of the Revolt in Haiti.

i am no Historian but i thought this is fact, i would love to hear more on this..

either way i don't see how claiming land that people were living on, killing them off, then saying its yours really makes it yours..
i mean i cant complain because i was born in the US and my parents came from Cuba And Brazil searching for a better life. I love what The United States represents and is regardless of it politics and policy's, but i also cant help but think about the millions of innocent people who were killed and the millions more ripped of their home for me to have mine.

Fricking Yins And Yangs.. =T

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
The thought of the whole situation is sickenning. People getting kicked out of school for wearing american flag shirts. Why, cause someone will get offended. illegal aliens wandering all over the U.S.A, why? because some agencies are not doing there job. America i say, is runneth thy cup over. You know you can only put so much water in a glass. people are the same,you know you can only put so many people in U.S.A before it cannot support itself. jobs. Come on people, its a fact. We need to kick out all illegals of all races, thats not discriminate. Lets clean up america. Take in no more citizens and take care of the ones we have here. I hate to say it, but its true. I'm not racist, we just have to many people and not enough buisnesses to take care of us all. Take out the drug cartells, the MS-13, the kkk, the greedy and others and see America shine. I say arizona is sick and tired of being sick and tired of the agencies that handle illegals not being enforced. What good is a law when its not getting enforced. In other words, what good is a border if illegals keep comming back in. Im not cold hearted either, I hate to see a poor child going hungry. Nomatter what race. Lets take care of our own. We have enough people to deal with.

wow.. do you not realize that you are in fact a descendant of an immigrant who once was illegal and had to go through a process to become legal? this is exactly whats wrong with this country.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Wide Awake R U]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
like i said, and i will say it again, America is runneth thy cup over. WHAT do you not understand. Yes, i am a decendant of peoples who came over here, so, whats your point. you cannot keep putting people on top of people it just doesn't work. YOU want people to keep comming over here till all of us have to suffer, well then its to late. We need to take care of our own.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

Wow, great post, thanks for the simple, yet shocking arithmetic. Yep, some serious starvation is headed our way and no amount of hydroponic, backyard gardens will help.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join