It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Wow ! Type in Judy Fältskog in search today and instead of ABBA you get the NASA signal hoax.

I agree with the names DrHammondStoat. It appears designed to make searches confusing and time consuming due to familiarity with other famous people or objects. And except for the last name of van Greunen, the names are usually simple generic English names and not German in origin. (book selling appeal to a larger market, maybe?).

On researching Wayne. In a Carte Blanche interview in SA recently, Wayne claims that he works with stone and concrete structures when not writing. On his website he list: Landscapes , Capetown SA - as his place of business with a Tel # and says to call him. (also found "Balcony Landscapes" mentioned as place of business, does not exist from my searches)

I could not find his business or phone listed anywhere in SA.

Some questions I would like to impose to Mr. Hesemann:

1. At one time you saw the actual documents. Do you have a photo of James from that time frame?

2. Have you heard of Oliver Gerschitz?

a) What does he have to do with the woman VAN GRUNEN mentioned on German forums?

b) What does "Bavarian forest messenger", The "rains", and www.regentreff.de have to do with the VAN GRUNEN story and whats happening in Germany today?

c) Have you heard of January van Helsing-alias January Udo Holey?

3. Have you heard of Wayne Herschel ?

4. Was Marion Wiegand the woman he left his wife for still active in his story?

a) Did he have a son with the wife he left in England? (Wayne connection?)

b) Can you give us the original wife's name?

Thank you for your time Mr. Hesemann.

Oh, and last question. May I quote you?

Thanks

DC

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

a) Did he have a son with the wife he left in England? (Wayne connection?)

James/Judy is reported to have been born in 1965, and Wayne claims a birth year of 1959, so that connection is probably a cold trail.

Because of Wayne's continued 'defense' of the 'signal' and 'Dr Judy', I'm leaning towards a complicity in the story. At this point, I can't explain it any other way, since the story has been pretty thoroughly debunked, yet he sticks to it still.

Judy isn't giving up, either. On her new website, she posted a video from a California TV station news report claiming an 'intelligent signal', too, but it appears to be a different signal than the one she reported to Wayne.

Mein Gott, they're everywhere!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I guess you're right about the age angle on Wayne. He needs to update his photo or he is taking anti-aging pills.

Last time I looked, I didn't see Judy in the friends list for Wayne and the same for Judy's site.

Yeah I saw on Judy's site she has more signal info but its about real science and not her load of crap. Maybe its going to be used to deflect future searches about this latest hoax. Checked out that California TV site last week and could not find that video (taken down?) or any storylines or comments.

Got a U2 from another poster (didn't get his OK to name them) that gave me a newer German blog to look at, will post snippet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German to English translationShow romanization

"The aliens speak to us | KECK»
6th Congress for Grenzwissen in rain

by Cenap Pro @ Tuesday, 14 Oct, 2008 - 11:09:36

Mysticism and information

On 11 and 12 October was the now 6th Congress of the idyllic village Grenzwissen March, in rain in the Bavarian Forest near the Czech border instead.

was organized and led the event from the controversial author and Van Helsing Oliver Gerschitz admirers, among other things, the book "Classified Philadelphia Experiment wrote," and also for the regular meetings responsibility rain shows that are considered suspicious by many in the UFO scene, as always right-wing authors and topics are brought.

Whatever the case. Gerschitz succeeded with the help of Dr. Joachim Koch Konkreisbewunderers the last surviving witnesses of the legendary Roswell Incident-to get from 1947 to Germany. Strangely, this seemed not one of the other interest so to gain in knowledge "tried" Members of the ufological Unification Church, for, was out of Anja Volbers of the FGK strangely no present from ufologists scene, which somehow seems to make clear that, while much of the gain in knowledge speaks, but it will not really.

be given in time by 10 clock opened Gerschitz the meeting to a few introductory words of Robert Spengler, the word that was to talk about the "reality of anti-gravity", but actually a book review of the book "Zero Point" gave and the subject Antogratvitation only in passing and as hanger was found.

Robert Spengler on the rain Treff 2008
Ropert Spengler

Source: ufo-meldestelle.blog.de...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that a bad translation or is the article assuming that: "author and Van Helsing Oliver Gerschitz admirers" might be the same. Author is not plural.

Don't know.

Back to digging and hope we hear from Germany.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
hi all, here is the latest from Michael Hesemann, he is a very busy man and has also put most of this stuff behind him a long time ago so once we have asked him a list of important questions then i will respect his privacy and leave him alone as he has already made enough effort on this subject in his lifetime, also @DrHammondStoat, i take no credit for this at all, all ive done is ask questions and spot flaws, the hard work was done by others, it was netties hermit that discovered mr Hesemann, i just followed his lead.

from Michael Hesemann by e mail :

Dear Rich, I just saw the reaction on my "revelation" re. James/Judith whatsoever he she it calls herself ... I would suggest you guys collect 10-15 questions, send them to me and I reply in form of an interview. Re. the Lesotho Hoax, I investigated this claim on site (in Lesotho) in March 1997 and published my report in the June 1997 issue of the German "Magazine 2000". The story is a complete hoax, the documents are faked, he got NOTHING right, not even the official name of the Lesotho Government (On his "documents" it's the Royal Government of Lesotho". This title is never used. It's either "Kingdom of Lesotho" and/or "Government of Lesotho". Also, on his computer created letterhead he placed the flag of Lesotho, which was NEVER used on a Gov't letterhead, when, indeed, they use the kingdom's arms. This just as a small example. I wentz to the alleged crasg site near a vilage and nobody in the village knew anything about it.  Judy/James ia a pathological liar. I would not believe anything that comes from him/her/it!Greetings, Mike H.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

"...was organized and led the event from the controversial author and Van Helsing Oliver Gerschitz admirers, ..."

Is that a bad translation or is the article assuming that: "author and Van Helsing Oliver Gerschitz admirers" might be the same. Author is not plural.

I think it's saying that Gerschitz is a controversial author, and then elaborates that he has admiriers, in spite of that.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

it's a bad translation....it doesn't make much sense.

Maybe I have a little time left tonight....then I'll translate for you

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You're right. I'm going blind from all of this reading but it kind of got addicting for a while. I'm just going to chill for a while and think of something else to clear my head.

Who knows, maybe I'll go outside and catch some UV waves.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
ok I won't translate every single word.

the gist of what he writes is that there was a convention in germany.the promoter was Oliver Gerschitz who admires Jan van Helsing (real name is Jan Udo Holey. One of his books is illegal in germany because of antisemitsm) Gerschitz is also the organizer for the so called "Regentreffs" that are kinda suspicous because of some members who are so called "neo nazis".

It's also mentioned that Gerschitz could hire Jesse Marcel who claims to be a roswell witness.

basically the author of this text you provided says that this convention is stupid and that all the guests and lectors are a bunch of losers who seek attention and use disproven "evidence" for their claims.

By the way....Gerschitz admires Jan can Helsing. Helsing writes the most stupid books I've ever read. And he tends to right-wing extremist patter.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Thank you for your input and clearing up a few things. Still need to take a break from this computer. Later,

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

hi dcmb1490.

ive e mailed your questions to Michael Hesemann, but he has already just sent me some more info that answers one of them. here are jimmy and judys passports, please not the signature :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9216fb42ded.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3969bb55cd8.jpg[/atsimg]

a big thank you to mr Michael Hesemann for all his help.

thanks

rich

edit to add: sorry but i can't get the images the correct size !. i have no way to do it at all, maybe the mods could resize them so all the image is visible?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Rich, there are so many who have done excellent digging on this mystery, I didn't mean to leave anyone out, it's just getting hard to remember who found what

Forgive me if I'm being a bit dense (it's been a long day) but what do the passports tell us about Judy/jimmy. They must be two seperate people if they are different heights although the signature looks the same.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

hi, sorry we got crossed wires, i wasn't saying that you missed anyone, i was saying that you credited me when i haven't done anything to deserve it as it was everyone else that has found the important links, then i was re directing the credit to nettie because it was her that found mr Hesemann. i just followed up on his find by making contact with him. but anyway back to the passports, lol.

mr Hesemann pointed out that the signatures are the same, i myself wondered about the height difference but maybe jimmy/judy just lied on the application but i have no idea!. also i posted them because we finally have a photo of jimmy, and maybe we have some photo expert on here that could analyse the pics of judy and jimmy to compare facial structure ?.

ill ask mr Hesemann about the height difference to see if he knows the reason.
one thing i did notice is that jimmys passport just has an M for male in the box that says sex, while judys says F/V im wondering if V means sex change or something ?
thanks

rich

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I was extremely dubious about the sex-change angle, but there is a bit of evidence on the net that shows at least the main investigators in both the Botswana and the Lesotho incidents (including Mr Hesemann?) met "her".

Not sure if you've seen these documents:

Here
and here

Unless of course the angle is that they are twins and impersonating one another!
And the thot plickens (as my Dad used to say).

By the way Rich

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

oooops! apologies netties hermit! and ive also edited my post ! lol, did you have a sex change too? lol only joking!

thanks

rich

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

OH - Boy in a Dress was right!

I've been Judy'd!!
I proudly proclaim to be the first one to be officially Judy'd.

That's hilarious - I don't think I'll live that one down.

So now we have our first pic of James Van Gruenen. [I can't tell you how many different spelling searches I've done on that name.]
I don't think that looks like Judy AT ALL.

Edit to add: maybe the eyes.
And after seeing nenothtu's side by side comparison, I change my mind.

[edit on 24/5/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

mr Hesemann pointed out that the signatures are the same, i myself wondered about the height difference but maybe jimmy/judy just lied on the application but i have no idea!. also i posted them because we finally have a photo of jimmy, and maybe we have some photo expert on here that could analyse the pics of judy and jimmy to compare facial structure ?.

I'm not a photo expert, but I'm trying to put together a side-by-side comparison to post, for all to form their own opinions. My personal motion is... we have a winner!

I just have to sift this hard drive to find Judy's photo again now, and with a little resizing and pasting, we'll have it shortly.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Here's the side by side comparison images:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3401a2b26c5f.jpg[/atsimg]

Note in particular the resemblances of the chin, earlobe, cheek, jawline, and the nose (especially the tip of the nose, where the similarity is most obvious).

Hair part is also in about the same place.

We have:

Similar appearance, probably closer than even familial siblings.

Same birthdate.

Same hair color.

Same eye color.

Same whorls, lines, and underscores in the signatures. Same overlaps of characters, and same formation of letters, with the same strokes.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a winner!

The only difference that I can discern is the height, which is 14 cm. That's about 5 1/2 inches for us metrically challenged folk. I'm not sure how to account for that discrepancy, unless its a combination of some sort of surgery and 'stretching' the numbers. Stretching alone doesn't get it, since security types are trained to assess those sorts of things, and 5 1/2 inches is too big a gap to mistake.

The gender is, of course, different, and I'm curious as to why the ID number has a line drawn through it instead of a number written in on Judy's 'F/V' passport.

Other than that, I have no doubt it's the same person.

ETA: Those are the SAME eyes. The eyebrows have been altered to be lighter on 'Judy', but the eyes have exactly the same lines and contours. Judy's face seems a bit heavier, but I'm told that in normal people, that comes with aging. Not me, of course, I'm not normal, and can't gain weight anywhere to save me!

Edit to add some more: I just crunched the passport numbers to convert heights to something within my comprehension. Holy cow! 'James' was nearly 6 1/2 feet tall, and 'Judy' is STILL slightly over 6'. They sure grow 'em big in South Africa! I'm 6'2", but I was corn fed!

[edit on 2010/5/24 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Sweeeeeet !! Real documents and finally a picture. Did we get a "date of birth"
For Judy. I see James is listed as 1965. Great job ( I think it was Nenothtu) on the side by side picture and analysis.

Can't wait for Mr. Hesemann to add to this. A big Thank you to Mr. Hesemann,

Thanks everyone, Nenothtu, Netties Hermit, Rich-England, DrHammondStoat, and all others, that hung in there. This is amazing what people can accomplish when they work together to solve a problem or mystery. Some of the other threads could learn from this one.

Have a good Day,evening, or night, depending on where in the world you reside.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Well done nenothtu.

I am now off to change my avatar to something more feminine.

- Hermit

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Forgive me I'm usually not this dense. I couldn't see Judy's Birth date above until I loaded it into Picasa and could see the whole document. I have 3 newer pictures of Judy from her sites and played around with them and James's passport.

Interesting. Will try tomorrow to do an overlay and see how it turns out.

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join