It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wow. So this all is just a bunch of mumbo jumbo weird sex stuff and such.

So, my question is...so far the best weird radio thingy from space is the 'WOW' from back in the '70's.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!

hi all, i have received an e mail from mr Micheal Hesemann that was once an associate of james/judy until he found out he/she was a fraud, here's what he had to say:

Hello, I checked the Facebook pictures of the alleged "NASA scientist" Judy Fältskög and I can assure you that this is indeed James a.k.a. Judith Helena van Greunen who underwent a sex change operation in 1991 or 92. I recognize his/her/its eyes and certain birthmarks in its face. This means: Nothing about it is true. He/She/It never was in the SAAF Intelligence, he/she/it never was at NASA in any function. It's a hoax! He/She/It just plays another role to make money. How sick! What a psychopath! Fortunately I left the field of ufology a decade ago and work as a historian and author these days, but if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask. Greetings from Germany,Michael Hesemann

thanks

rich

edit to add another e mail update from mr Michael Hesemann :

Dear Rich, just to add: She obviously borrowed her family name from Agneta Fältskog, one of the four singers of the popular Swedish Pop band "Abba". Of course her Dr.-title is a fake, at the time when she allegedly studied in Berkley, she stayed in SA and Germany ... Greetings,MH

[edit on 23-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Wow - just wow.
That is great that he replied!

So ... what do we do now?

[edit on 23/5/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Great information RICH-ENGLAND. Just awesome after all of the digging and one major end of this hoax tied up and finished. I could rest in piece after tying up the Wayne part of this scheme.

I wonder if Mr. Hesseman would come here and answer questions for us?

Once again, good job.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1490

Yes I have some unanswered questions myself.
Here's hoping he will pop in.

Again - what do we do now?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i will e mail him and ask him if he will join us, but if he doesn't want to then we will have to make a list of questions that i can e mail to him. ill let you know what he says tomorrow as i need to sleep now! lol

thanks

rich

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

I'm currently working another angle of this story.
Sent you a U2 with an idea of where its leading.

and Thanks to you and RICH-ENGLAND and everone for all of the new info.

Back to digging

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Just in case Mr. Michael Hesemann does agree to answer questions we might have, I have listed some quick references of a one, James Van Greunen for a resource.

Many of you have probably already seen these but thought I would list them as a source of possible questions for Mr. Hesemann.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael Hesemann tells CNI News:LESOTHO UFO CRASH DOCUMENTS -- HOAX SUSPECTED

A lot of James Van Greunen information and his hoax;

Source: www.anomalies.net...

Cynthia Hind ( South Africa respected UFO investigator, died in

2000.) Beats up on James Van Greunen's hoax:

Lesotho-UFO crash

Source: www.fortunecity.com...

James Van Greunen called out on the original Hoax in Botswana:

Botswana/Sputh Africa UFO Crash!

source: www.fortunecity.com...

Rutgers University calls Hoax

Captain James Van Greunen has 300 more pages of secret documents in a

bank safe in Zurich, and needed money to escape with his family to

the U.S. (enough money to get him out of SA was donated by various

people.) Henry Victorian (aka "Henry Azadehdel") is hinted as being a co-conspirator.

Source:

www.cs.rutgers.edu...

The documents from Lesotho and how they were received:

THE LESOTHO INCIDENT* *OF* *SEPTEMBER 15th, 1995*

Source: www.think-aboutit.com...

If all of this does not prove hoax I don't know what will. Hopefully, Judy will be confirmed from the latest actual eyewitness account from that time period and to this on going worldwide scam.

DC

[edit on 23-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

@BIAD, is your new avatar related to red dead redemption by any chance? lol
thanks
rich

No I don't think so, but having two minds in the same body can be
quite confusing. If the 'Other' wants to get into a role of a forgotten
badman, trekking around the SouthWestern deserts and doesn't tell
little old -niave me about it... I end up wondering what the hell's
going on!

That's no joke, by the way... a professional person came up that
conclusion... two minds in the same bod.
Mind you... it comes in handy, when I'm in bed and I can slumber
safe knowing 'Other' is manning the walls tonight!

This avatar may have a connection to the tale 'The Good-Looking,
The BIAD and The Ungainly'
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I read the thread, and bow to your far superior abilities. You have to write the "Very Important Book With a Very Important Message From the Interstellar Space Council to Help Mankind Save Itself From Itself for Only a Nominal Fee". I'll have to limit myself to the Index, and possibly the Table of Contents. Maybe a Foreword if I can crawl out from under my inferiority complex in time...

That will, of course, severely limit my share of the royalties, but I still get to go on the book signing tour, right?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Sorry for the delay, but of course... the 'signing' tour
will be our priority, together we will visit strange lands,
bull-sh*t the paying public and have our choice of chicks.

We will produce a tome that will urge mankind to go further,
to strive and become a Fed member.
In our latter years, we can sit on the porch, each wrapped in
a tartan blanket and watch the huge starships bank towards
the setting sun and know in our hearts that we've made a
difference... and we can chortle at the memories of all those
babes.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Well done Rich and everyone else for the efforts you've made. Now we have confirmation that Captain/Major/ Jimmy/ James Van Gruene/ Greunen and Dr Judy Faltskog/ Van Gruene/ Van Gruenen are the same person and is a serial liar and hoaxer. I did suspect that Judy took her name from the one of the ABBA members and I was never convinced by the credentials offered by the nasa hat

All this identity swapping makes me wonder if James Van Gruene was ever who he said he was, he probably started off as someone else entirely. I've no doubt that he/she will pop up a few years down the line with another identity, it seems to be some kind of addiction for the fella....I mean lass.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Having just finished watching the Twilight Zone episode entitled "To Serve Man", I'm leaning heavily towards the "tartan blankets on the porch scenario", and will run squealing like a 6 year old girl from the "boarding the ships myself" scenario. Plus, I've already got a couple of porches, to reduce overhead and avoid cutting into the profits.

You KNOW the chicks are gonna take all the profits...

I'll check into publishing the book in full-color UV, as an audio book, so folks can watch it on their air conditioner screens. The PhD. doctorate I earned while studying at Nasa-Ames, researching classified extrasolar EM widgets, should help with that...
========================================

I remember reading about that 1989 Kalahari incident years ago, kind of figured it for bunk even then. The point in one of those articles about super-secret South African gummint agencies being required to get 'permission' before crossing borders to recover alien artifacts wasn't so, but the rest of their points hit home. Hard.

Back then, the South African army (3/2 BN, I think did most of it) used to run cross-border raids into the Kalahari and Namibia after guerrillas (SWAPO as I recall), and I have no doubt they wouldn't balk in the slightest if there had been an alien artifact to recover.

No, what got me was the highly advanced alien ship being shot down with a laser-cannon mounted on French Mirages... Didn't ring true at all, and called the whole story into question. Ok, I didn't mean 'question', there really wasn't any question about it in my mind.

Burned out 3 sets of batteries in my BS meter on that story.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1490

Great information RICH-ENGLAND. Just awesome after all of the digging and one major end of this hoax tied up and finished. I could rest in piece after tying up the Wayne part of this scheme.

I wonder if Mr. Hesseman would come here and answer questions for us?

Once again, good job.

It would be good to get some kind of proof that Herschel was in on the hoax. Personally I'm very suspicious of Herschel in general. It's such a coincidence that he writes books on archeo-astronomy and he happens to share the surname of astronomer John herschel who famously discovered Uranus ( stop snickering , this is serious :@@
) and is well known to South Africa as he spent a number of years studying at the Cape of good hope. Using this surname could be an attempt by Wayne to lend himself credibility by subtley linking himself to an actual real life astronomer famed for his discoveries.

Wayne's biography that can be found all over the net is very vague in terms of what he was doing before he started writing his self published books. He says he was born in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe in 1959 and he now lives in Cape town. Is he who he says he is and has he ever lived in germany (like the rest of the shady characters discussed in this thread?) These are things I am interested in finding out.

If Michael Hesseman does agree to answer questions, could we ask him if he knows anything about Wayne Herschel and his possible links to 'Dr' Judy?

(Edited due to ATS thinking I am using highly offensive racial slurs instead of a colloquialism for laughing
)

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

We will be probably rubbing shoulders with the 'Elders'
of the tribe... the 'Stantons' and the 'Lears'

We'll have to have our game faces on, remember... we're
the frauds here, these guys will know if we're just having
a giggle.
I just hope I can keep a smile going as my sleeve is tugged
in the hotel foyer and some nubile 18-year old asks me to sign
her T-shirt.

It's gonna be hell getting the 'ET' message out.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Any chance you could accessorize that gunbelt with some cartridge loops and hollowpoints?

I'd better have something relating to the OP....

HOAX!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by butcherguy]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Any chance you could accessorize that gunbelt with some cartridge loops and hollowpoints?

I'd better have something relating to the OP....

HOAX!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by butcherguy]

I beefed it up a bit for you, Sir!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Very nice. Two guns are better than one!
Then there's that off-the-shoulder spaghetti strap! Ha ha.

I wonder what it will take for a Mod to consign this to the hoax bin?

Just look where we are now, with the latest Dr(not!) Judy info from Germany.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I know... it's damn shame.
'Dr. Judy' will be a catchphrase in the Ufo circles
from now on.

"Oh look... I've Dr. Judy'd this image" or "Come on
dude, you're giving me a 'Dr. Judy' with your Dulce claims"

It's all going Pete Tong!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
... and he happens to share the surname of astronomer John herschel who famously discovered Uranus ( stop snickering , this is serious :@@
)

Sadly, this isn't serious now, ATS has been mocked.
Whether intentionally or not, this has become a laughing stock
and the more I look at it, the more I think that we've all been
taken for Uranuses.
Looks like we've been 'Dr. Judy'd'!

Great Thread though!!

[edit on 24-5-2010 by A boy in a dress]

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join