It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged NASA -Affiliated Astronomer Deciphers 'Intelligence' Signal From Nearby Stars

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

If this one really bothers you, there might be a couple other threads on ATS you can read instead, to take your mind off of it...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Oh ya? Maybe I'll stop by and pour you a big glass of stfu, you know, to take my mind off it. From the looks of things, you're mighty thirsty.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Marrr]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Sorry - didn't explain myself very well there. You're right, there is no picture.
I just did a web image search on the characters involved.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marrr

Oh ya? Maybe I'll stop by and pour you a big glass of stfu, you know, to take my mind off it. From the looks of things, you're mighty thirsty.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Marrr]

Big and bad and oooh so touchy, eh? Read on then, and whine all you like.

Need a hanky?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

Yeah, I tried to do a google image search on the filename it shows, and came up dry, except for an alternate spelling of Oliver Gerschwitz instead of Oliver Gerschitz.

No google images for either.

[edit on 2010/5/21 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I found Oliver and got his brief bio and a photo. Notice the date of birth.

Bio:

Olive Gerschitz (also as obv admits; geb. 1965) are a German author, buyer and a publisher of the braunesoterischen Osiris book dispatch. He is supervisor of the so-called Regentreffs, a monthly meeting esoterisch and on the right of oriertierter persons in the Bavarian rain.

Gerschitz is an author of conspire-theoretical and UFO-logical works.

Source: www.esowatch.com...

Question of the day. Is this James?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
if jimmy and judy are two separate entities then maybe they are twins???.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
reply to post by Bedlam

but now due to seeing more pictures i think judy is a very real person and not just a cyberspace construct so now i would say she must be jimmy van greunens wife or sister, im not sure if this bit of info has been spotted or posted before but according to this website aenstreanrealm.spaces.live.com... judy has written a book on none other than jimmy van greunens kalahari incident! so not only is she all the other magical things already pointed out but shes also an author that wrote a book on a known u.f.o hoax!

now we just need to find a bit more to link wayne to judy and jimmy from south africa to prove that wayne is a hoaxer too.
thanks

rich

[edit on 19-5-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND]

Hi Rich, The fact that Judy claims she wrote a book on the Kalahari incident was picked up on. The hilarious thing is that she claims that it's out of print but she still has a copy! She also says that there was a biography of her abduction experiences when she was a child. The mention of authoring a book on the Kalahari incident/ hoax only proves that Judy has a link to hoaxster Jimmy Van Gruenen, not that she is a published author.

It's strange that no-one seems to sell these books (not even second hand) and she just happens to have the last copy of her book on the Kalahari incident!

I can't say I'm surprised to see more names and links coming out in connection to Faltskog (same surname as the Blonde one from ABBA by the way
) / Van Gruenen. My investigations seem to have hit a brick wall maybe due to language barriers as everyone has found.

What I have found is that Wayne Herschel lives in Cape town. You may remember that the Kalahari incident ( later proved to be hoax) was first reported in the 'Cape Town Argus' newspaper.

Wayne's co-author Birgitt Lederer is an ex journalistwho also lives in Cape town. Wayne says they met convieniently just as he was finishing his first book but what if their partnership has been around for alot longer, as in since the time of the Van Greunen hoaxes? A person who had a background in journalism would certainly be useful in approaching newspapers and UFO researchers with a story.

I've been searching for evidence that would link Lederer to the Kalahari and Lesotho hoaxes. If it turned out she had been writing about these incidents back in the 90's I think we would have a pretty definite link between James Van Gruenen and Wayne Herschel. So far I can't find any archived reports from 'The Argus'.

I'm convinced we have one or more serial, money grabbing hoaxers that have a link to S. Africa and will no doubt try their luck again when a suitable period of time has passed and most people have forgotten the details of the last scam. Not me though, their names and modus operandi have been noted! Meanwhile, I'll keep digging.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

ah thanks DrHammondStoat and apologies for missing it, there's been that much stuff posted that im forgetting things, i think i need to go through the thread again, maybe a couple of times and maybe even jot down all the links between everyone so i know exactly where we are. but just my opinion, the pictures of judy look like a very real female and not a sex changed jimmy so i think the sex change story was either invented to get jimmy out of trouble or to con money out of michael hesemann.... unless michael hesemann invented it for some reason... i tried to contact him to get him to join us but no luck so far!.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I agree Rich, the sex change thing was probably something to throw people off the real scent. This fits in with what seems to be a bunch of hoaxers who try to distract and confuse people when the lies start to be unravelled.

If you google Oliver Gerschitz (good work dcmb on finding that one! ) you find all kinds of connections! I tried googling Oliver Gerschitz and 'Judy Van Gruenen' together and I found this post on a forum about one of Gerschitz's lectures.

aufzurwahrheit.com...

I used google translate and there is a message posted Feb. 2008 that reads

our JUDITH - van Greune laughs safely today

Another intersting snippet from this thread is a biography of Gerschitz

Born in 1965, Occupation: merchant, since 2004 the owner of the "Osiris-book shipment", for 9 years speaker of the "open meetings of Frontier Sciences rain", together with Andreas von Rètyi Hauptuntersucher of UFO crash in 1989 in the Kalahari (South Africa) and 1995 in Lesotho (South Africa), author of several articles on the subject "UFO crash", "flying disks in the 3rd Reich" and "time" projects, author of the book "of classified Philadelphia Experiment".

So we have Kalahari and Lesotho and 'Judy Van Gruene' all in this 2008 post about one of Oliver Gerschitz lectures!

I know the google translation is not perfect but I'm guessing the posters on this forum dont hold Oliver Gerschitz in any sort of esteem. I'm also wondering why they are mentioning 'Judy Van Gruene' and what they actually meant about her? Was she known to these people as a hoaxer in 2008?

More googling will tell you Ger#z has been connected to a guy callled Michael Houtzager (surprise surprise another german Ufo 'stuff' peddler).

Apparentley Michael Houtzager is the producer and Interviewer a CD set featuring a guy called 'Al Bielek' that is supposedly a survivior of the Montauk and Philidelphia experiments. (one of ger#z's subjects)

It seems that 'Al Bielek' has been dismissed as a hoaxer and we get Michael Houtzager claiming that he believed the guy and was misled. Houtzager still got to sell his CD set before the guy was dismissed as a hoaxer. This sounds like a familiar scenario. It's a bit like Wayne Herschel announcing that an alien signal has been found by this astronomer he knows, then it turns out he was misled but not before he got some nice publicity for his books.

Could Houtzinger be linked to this whole mess too?

[edit on 22-5-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

well with all this stuff available and seemingly quite easy to find with just a little time and patience then surely wayne herschel would have at least come across some of this information, especially as it all revolves around south africa and south african people, and if he was an innocent party then this should have had alarm bells ringing for him and if he was a self respecting professional author he would have avoided judy like the plague and definitely would not risk being associated with her or jimmy which leads me to believe he is knowingly involved in hoaxing, either that or hes just so open minded that he will believe anything or accept anything that he thinks will back up his book.

thanks

rich

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Another interesting post from this german message board: aufzurwahrheit.com...

Unfortunately I do not know what you write. I'm looking for Major Greune probably because I have a couple of days before I "The Aenstrianischen revelations" read, had a visual hallucination. Why is "woman" at the meeting with Greune Gerschitz and Holey is disengaged? Last year Greune (as man) in www.xzone-radio.com... guest. have ordered the consignment, but never received, and now I find them on the page no more.

So this person went to a talk by Oliver Gerschitz and couldn't understand why there was this Van Greune 'woman' there. They were specifically looking for 'Major Gruene' , of which we know that was a hoax. The poster mentions 'Holey' in connection to this. Again the translation isn't the best but I take it from the german that Gerschitz, (mr) Greune , Holey and Ms Greune where all there and seperate people (Edit, to say I'm really not sure of this now after re-reading the translation!) . I'm sure Holey is the german writer Jan Udo Holey who writes under the pen name 'Jan Van Helsing'.

I wonder what the bit about 'Greune (as man)' is all about? could this be evidence of the sex change rumours...or just a dodgy google translation? Did this person turn up to a lecture expecting to see Major Gruenen and instead was met by a Miss Gruenen?

It seems that the poster sent off for some merchandise from gerschitz or the 'Greunes' but never received it, then they disappeared.....I think we know what they did next.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That post you quote was posted 20 May, 2008, so 'last year' means 'Jimmy (as man)' didn't have a sex change until at least 2007, instead of the previously deduced year in the 90's ( I think it was '93, the same year as his 'death', which then probably didn't happen, either).

Twisted up and twisted up...

Seems to me that James/Judy/ James' sister/etc. is having a hard time keeping their story straight, remembering what they said previously. Can't even recall if they're supposed to be 'dead' today, or just 'female', or even 'male'.

Isn't the 'Aenestrian Revelations' supposed to be a book Judy wrote? Maybe not... they're starting to get MY head turned around so far I can look at my own back trail... I'll have to go back now and re-read some things to get it straight again, but if it IS, then here we have the only other mention outside of Judy's own claims for it's existence.

Or IS it 'outside of Judy's own claims'?...

Why, oh WHY did I ever quit drinking?

[edit on 2010/5/22 by nenothtu]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I think the confusion is something deliberate with these people. I have been drinking some nice cool beer as it's hot in England today. Maybe the drinking has helped me make sense of this crazy Van Gruenen/ Judy Faltskog web of lies

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Why, oh WHY did I ever quit drinking?

[edit on 2010/5/22 by nenothtu]

Pity, this sordid tale goes quite well with a nice glass of red.

Actually I found a couple of links to the 'Aenestrian Revelations' book.
I searched for it in german:

"Die aenstrianischen Enthüllungen"

It seems it is verifiable as a manuscript.
I'll keep digging on it too.

- Hermit

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

... so i think the sex change story was either invented to get jimmy out of trouble or to con money out of michael hesemann.... unless michael hesemann invented it for some reason... i tried to contact him to get him to join us but no luck so far!.

I read something a while back that said that Michael Hesemann had actually supported James and his girlfriend (?) for a while in England and that James had tried to get money out of Mr Hesemann to fund his "sex change operation".

This was many google searches ago - I'll try to find it again but it may not be till tomorrow.

This time difference is killing me (I'm in Australia) - and dragging out this thread!

- Hermit

Edit: This is something similar
This link may have been supplied by another member way back - if so I take no credit for it. This thread is getting long and taking my memory with it.

[edit on 23/5/2010 by Netties Hermit]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Another interesting post from this german message board: aufzurwahrheit.com...

So this person went to a talk by Oliver Gerschitz and couldn't understand why there was this Van Greune 'woman' there. They were specifically looking for 'Major Gruene' , of which we know that was a hoax. The poster mentions 'Holey' in connection to this. Again the translation isn't the best but I take it from the german that Gerschitz, (mr) Greune , Holey and Ms Greune where all there and seperate people (Edit, to say I'm really not sure of this now after re-reading the translation!) . I'm sure Holey is the german writer Jan Udo Holey who writes under the pen name 'Jan Van Helsing'.

This is not a good thing to be associated with Jan Van Helsing. He does not have a good reputation and his books have been banned in Germany.
But the association is there. Olive Gerschitz owns the publishing company that publishes his books.

- Hermit

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Edit to add: BIAD, you and I need to get together so we can write a Really Important Book with a Really Important Message and sell enough of them to help the world save itself. I think, between the two of us, we have all the sexual identity bases covered, and all the Really Important Knowledge covered, so we ought to have a leg up on James/Judy. As an added bonus, we could BOTH be in the same room for book signing tours at the same time!

[edit on 2010/5/21 by nenothtu]

I may just take you up on that!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
@ DrHammondStoat, i have asked a german friend to try and translate that message from that german site. hopefully he will do a better job than google!. i'll post it as soon as i have it.

@BIAD, is your new avatar related to red dead redemption by any chance? lol

thanks

rich

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Wow, digging into these characters is like doing espionage in 1939 - 1945 Germany. Seems Oliver and his group are not smiled upon by the authorities.

I'm looking at:
1. January van Helsing-alias January Udo Holey
2. Robin de Ruiter (Netherlands)
among a lot of other characters. I'm reading it as a hate group toward the establishments, Jewish people, capitalism, and anything non German.
Shades of WWII.

Haven't had the time yet to look at Oliver's website: www.regentreff.de...

Or to look into his paper or articles at: Bavarian forest messenger

Looked at his book store at OBV and didn't see anything written by James, Judy, or Wayne.

On a good note.

I was about to eat a hamburger and noticed all of the sesame seeds on top of the bun and realized that I could make a star map with the seeds and any constellation known to man.

I'm thinking about letting it go stale, put a chain through it, and wear it around my neck. I call it my "universal star map".

[edit on 23-5-2010 by dcmb1490]

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join