reply to post by MilzGatez
I watched the video and followed the text, and even I can pick out enough to know it is what they were saying. The words and the timing all matched,
especially when he said discernable words like Pakistan, shalla, and other words. I believe the translation.
Let me point one thing out to the readers that doubt this could have been a jihad type of attack. Of all the attempts made recently, aside from Fort
Hood, they have been inept and careless, failed attempts.
Consider a few things.
1. Money is not as available to them since a lot of the funding was cut when they seized bank accounts.
2. Getting large enough sums of money to sleepers would be impossible, because it would be noticed.
3. Gathering/purchasing/stealing supplies to do anything major would be impossible, because again, it would raise suspicions immediately. For
instance, you cannot purchase large amounts of fertilizer and most other items they might need or use, without going on an immediate
watch/investigation list. These purchases are watched and controlled.
4. Even though these were "consumer grade" fireworks, take into consideration an M-80 is 1/4 stick of dynamite. I saw one report where there were 50
of these taped to one of the 5 gallon gas cans. Thats a lot of bang for your buck had this gone off as expected.
5. Not all bombers are suicide bombers.
6. Not all Muslims look any different than other 40 year old males. You may not know until you hear them speak.
7. Some Musilims are born and bred in America, and support jihad against us.
8. Prisons are known for converting white Americans to Muslim/Islam, recruiting them to jihad against America.
9. Even failed attacks are enough to cause terror. Terror is a psychological state of mind.
10. The owner of the vehicle may not have been the perpetrator, as the owner may have reported the vehicle stolen, or, may not even have *known* it
was stolen if he was out of town/on vacation.
11. Not everyone is adept at bomb making with scrounged materials.
So basically, the information that has been given out is largely meaningless, because it amounts to nothing.
It will, as I have stated in the past, only be a matter of time before they are in our cities and towns bombing us in our buses, train stations, etc.
With our open border policy, there was no stopping this. Not to mention, the government admitted to knowing sleeper cells were in place since before
Couple this with the terror training camps across the U.S. that the government has know about and failed to do anything to stop. There are 5 I know of
in Georgia, alone. 35 or more spread across the nation.
Stand a Mexican, a Pakistani, and an Israeli next to each other, and none of you would know which was which if the didn't speak.
[edit on 3-5-2010 by Libertygal]