It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update On Breaking News On NYC Evacuation, Car Bomb Was The Cause

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisF231

Regardless, if true, this development would mean that the terrorist group trying to take credit for this was full of crap. Or the story itself is. If the former, it shows that they are willing to take credit for anything. If the latter, it means that the msm just couldn't wait to pin it on an Islamic terrorist group.

Not sure about the Tea Party angle. I personally don't find it to be a viable one. We'll see though.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231
They are looking for "white male in his 40s" ... get ready for them to pin this on the Tea Party movement. Im almost 100% positive that by tomorrow morning all the pundits will be in full attack mode against the Tea Partiers.

Just attempting to connect the dots here............

There was a recent documentary on MSNBC on McVeigh which revealed in pretty dramatic detail his MO. It even spawned this thread:

MSNBC is going to create another McVeigh

Some stark similarities. Interesting..................

[edit on 2-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Channel 9 News NYC: Failed Bomb At Times Square Was A Diversion For Massive Explosion.

Starts at :45

[edit on 2-5-2010 by CanadianDream420]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

FYI: Page 10

Originally posted by ClearJustMind
This is now being called a diversion and a larger explosion is expected soon. WTF is going on?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

gee what a happy video , let's hope it doesn't come to that .

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Here is a working copy of the Taliban taking credit video

****Warning****

It has very graphic images in it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Was watching on CNN and there was 100 pounds of fertilizer found in the vehicle but determine not to be explosive...

This just came out on CNN on tv

found an article about it here

www.statesman.com...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
why don't they show a pic or a still
from the video ??

I've read the articles of the description
but have yet to see a produced image
of the man.

Anybody know to find an image??

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

....ever read what john titor said about civil war in 2010? . . .

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Bill Clinton writes NY times op ed piece linking t party tendency's with OKC bombing......

now they find fertilizer bomb in NYC

getting TONS of air time

yes it will get linked to a male in his 40's and part of the tea party

SO PREDICTABLE but the sheeple will fall hook.....line and sinker.

CANT LET THIS HAPPEN!

i have to work at 5am but

****what someone should do now is create a thread ......using ATS which will return a top ten GOOGLE search*****

that illustrates the very REAL possibility that

this is PROPOGANDA 101 ; NYC bomb linked to tea party shortly and conveniently after bill clinton op ed piece linking tea party to OKC bombing.

thankfully and conveniently no body was hurt and now they are ratcheting up the FEAR response by saying that bomb was a diversion for a larger explosion......so they can elicit enough of a knee jerk reaction to minimize and demonize t party movement........it's sad when such basic tactics actually work on the majority of population.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The Taliban have posted a second video claimng more attacks are coming .

[edit on 5/2/10 by makeitso]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
The Taliban have posted a second video claimng more attacks are coming .

[edit on 5/2/10 by makeitso]

not to start anything but how can we confirm that they are really from the taliban? Not to sound paranoid or anything but just asking questions til it has been confirm that they are indeed from the taliban and its in the taliban from any source other than MSM.

I am going to show this video to one of my arab friends to see if thats what they really saying. Just being caution and it would be nice to get other pieces of information from other sources on this new threat.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
They are good honest questions.

P.S.
I don't get these videos from the msm.
Its from their websites.
Check the links I provided.
Look thru some of my posts.
Don't expect your arab friends to speak Pashtu or Urdu.

Happy Hunting!

[edit on 5/3/10 by makeitso]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
another American attack against American
that it was clearly planned

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by drphilxr

Don't know who that is but he was spot on...Is everyone gonna take this? We need to all come together and protest EVERYTHING.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
A friend and I were just discussing this event. He tells me of his sisters son who just last night returned from N Y City. He is in the Army reserves and had been in N Y City as part of a training exercise with the police dept. for the last two weeks.

He was within hear shot of the car and heard the detonators fire. Having returned from Iraq two months ago, he said he recognised the sound and ducked for cover. I am not trying to say anymore than what I have been told by a reliable source. However, I would think if someone had the expertise to set off the detonators, they should have been able to be sure the rest of the device would go off.

As to the type of fertilizer used, maybe the purpose was for the device to not work !!

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There could be all sorts of reasons behind this video, don't take the MSM for granted (i'm sure the majority here aren't already anyway.)

It was origionally told the video was of a Man in a alley, now a guy in the middle of the street casually taking off his shirt into his bag hardly constitutes a "back-alley" behaviour they were expecting us to believe. Maybe this guy happened to walk into shot and is the perfect scapegoat for their false-flag op?

It could also simply be a lone-nut opposing Capitalism, and wanting to make his point by showing it off outside Times Square, There's also ways of "hiding" your identity by using make-up skills, hiring someone to do the job, it might not even be anything related to the Middle East or conventional "Terrorism" as we know.

There's a wide spectrum of possibilities, its not all Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Fox chicago is running video on their am show, showing what they are describing as a "white male in his fourties" I'm on my droid so I can't post video.

So here it comes, if you disagree with the current admin. YOU are a terrorist.

Information on this guy isn't coming out as quick as the guy who flew his plane into the gov. Buildings, perhaps this is just a lone nut.?

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well someone is already pointing at The Tea Party.

newsblaze.com...

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

I watched the video and followed the text, and even I can pick out enough to know it is what they were saying. The words and the timing all matched, especially when he said discernable words like Pakistan, shalla, and other words. I believe the translation.

Let me point one thing out to the readers that doubt this could have been a jihad type of attack. Of all the attempts made recently, aside from Fort Hood, they have been inept and careless, failed attempts.

Consider a few things.

1. Money is not as available to them since a lot of the funding was cut when they seized bank accounts.

2. Getting large enough sums of money to sleepers would be impossible, because it would be noticed.

3. Gathering/purchasing/stealing supplies to do anything major would be impossible, because again, it would raise suspicions immediately. For instance, you cannot purchase large amounts of fertilizer and most other items they might need or use, without going on an immediate watch/investigation list. These purchases are watched and controlled.

4. Even though these were "consumer grade" fireworks, take into consideration an M-80 is 1/4 stick of dynamite. I saw one report where there were 50 of these taped to one of the 5 gallon gas cans. Thats a lot of bang for your buck had this gone off as expected.

5. Not all bombers are suicide bombers.

6. Not all Muslims look any different than other 40 year old males. You may not know until you hear them speak.

7. Some Musilims are born and bred in America, and support jihad against us.

8. Prisons are known for converting white Americans to Muslim/Islam, recruiting them to jihad against America.

9. Even failed attacks are enough to cause terror. Terror is a psychological state of mind.

10. The owner of the vehicle may not have been the perpetrator, as the owner may have reported the vehicle stolen, or, may not even have *known* it was stolen if he was out of town/on vacation.

11. Not everyone is adept at bomb making with scrounged materials.

So basically, the information that has been given out is largely meaningless, because it amounts to nothing.

It will, as I have stated in the past, only be a matter of time before they are in our cities and towns bombing us in our buses, train stations, etc. With our open border policy, there was no stopping this. Not to mention, the government admitted to knowing sleeper cells were in place since before 9/11.

Couple this with the terror training camps across the U.S. that the government has know about and failed to do anything to stop. There are 5 I know of in Georgia, alone. 35 or more spread across the nation.

Stand a Mexican, a Pakistani, and an Israeli next to each other, and none of you would know which was which if the didn't speak.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by Libertygal]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join