It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2
reply to post by Stormdancer777

More about the Blood Lines.....
watch.pair.com...

I hope you find this to your satisfaction, sorry that ROME is not mentioned!

I read that book, it was on my mind, but I don't know how credible it is.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Ok another question, why?

For Millenia a cartel of power brokers have ruled the world, to what ends?

Why?

There has to be more to it then just power.

Why keep it up?

Maybe it really is a battle for mans souls.

Power itself is a means to an end. Having power is one of the few ways you can enjoy freedom and the more power you have the more freedom you have.

Yet there is something else at stake, and that is thousands of years of lies, the theft of the entire world's resources, and the murder of billions of people, all of which continues on to this day.

Most career criminals are career criminals for one reason, there is no easy way to retire, and still ensure you have the money and power and insight knowledge to escape being punished.

The Powers that Be will literally be strung up by an angry mob and torn limb to limb should they ever lose their hold on power and the extent of their crimes be known.

They have no choice but to continue on to ensure their own survival, there is nothing divine involved in that simply self preservation, but they do rely on you adopting such notions as just one more way to insulate themselves from the scrutiny and the actions that would end their reign of tyranny and terror.

People who don't need to be are going hungry right now, many of them have no shelter, some are exposed to pretadors and those are the lucky ones who don't have bombs dropping on them as the politics of amassing resources and control of the whole world places them on the front line of a war zone.

Once again we see how people's romantic notions of God simply blind them to the reality of their world while they sell themselves some much more palpable alternate reality that aleeves them of having to responsibly act to make the world a better and healthier place for everyone.

I think some of you people really need to pull your heads out of the fairy tales, and the warped justifications for this system of scarcity and deprivation, violence and cruelty and accept the reality it is such excuses that allow the world to remain mired in violence and poverty so a few priveleged through can hide from their crimes.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Does in their own words mean anything to anybody here?
anglo-saxonisrael.com...
""""""

* We believe that Jesus Christ, Yahshua, was the Incarnate Embodiment of Yahweh God and the Man who fulfilled all the Messianic prophecies of the Old Testament.
* We believe that Anglo-Saxon Christianity is the only religion that faithfully expresses both the Old and New Testament teachings of our God, Yahweh.
* We believe that the Anglo-Saxons are the true descendants of ancient Israel, the Israel of the Old and New Testaments, with whom Yahweh had His Covenants. We are the only people that fulfill all of the Old Testament prophecies regarding the Seed of the Promise.
* We believe that the Anglo-Saxons, not the Jews, are the Heirs of the Promise.
* We believe that our God, Yahweh, has commanded us and expects us to use his name, YAHWEH, when we pray to Him or do anything in His name.
* We believe that Yahweh has commanded us to be a separate people, so that we can practice our religion, Christianity, without interference from unbelievers.
* We believe that our Forefather is Jacob, through Isaac and Rebecca, and NOT Esau, who is the forefather of the Jews. We are, therefore, pure-blooded Shemites. The Sephardic Jews [also known as Spanish Jews], as mixed-race descendants of Esau/Edom are Edomites, not Shemites; and the Ashkenazi Jews, as converts to the religion of Judaism during the 8th Century, A.D., are, in fact, a non-Shemitic tribe.
* We believe in the prophecies of the Old and New Testaments and that most of them have been fulfilled. However, the prophecies regarding the end times, or the "Last Days," are now in the process of being fulfilled.
* We believe that Anglo-Saxon Christendom is the true "Chosen People" who have been chosen to serve humanity by setting the example of obedience to Yahweh/Yahshua (Jesus the Christ) for all mankind.
* We believe that we, Anglo-Saxon Israel -- not the Jews -- are the people in whom all nations were to be and have been blessed.""""

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
See,not all Christians are blind to what's going on. This is the same site I reference so often,and it's full of valuable information like this. Why are no Protestants protesting anymore? Because there has been a steady infiltration and misdirection into all the churches,but there are some who haven't closed their eyes. For the rest of the secular world,they think all Christians are just brainwashed and numb. That's not true. Yes,we may be referred to as "sheep",but considering who our Shephard is,I wouldn't have it any other way.

Vatican admits connection with CAESAR:

"...superior papal authority and dominion is derived from the law of the Caesars." Lucius Ferraris, in "Prompta Bibliotheca Canonica, Juridica, Moralis, Theologica, Ascetica, Polemica, Rubristica, Historica", Volume V, article on "Papa, Article II", titled "Concerning the extent of Papal dignity, authority, or dominion and infallibility", #19, published in Petit-Montrouge (Paris) by J. P. Migne, 1858 edition.

"...the appellation of God had been confirmed by Constantine on the Pope, who being God, cannot be judged by man." Pope Nicholas I, quoted in History of the Councils, vol. IX, Dist.: 96, Can 7, "Satis Evidentur Decret Gratian Primer Para", by Labbe and Cossart.

"Long ages ago, when Rome through the neglect of the Western emperors was left to the mercy of the barbarous hordes, the Romans turned to one figure for aid and protection, and asked him to rule them; and thus, . . . commenced the temporal sovereignty of the popes. And meekly stepping to the throne of Caesar, the vicar of Christ took up the scepter to which the emperors and kings of Europe were to bow in reverence through so many ages."--American Catholic Quarterly Review, April, 1911.

"Out of the ruins of political Rome, arose the great moral Empire in the 'giant form' of the Roman Church."--A.C. Flick, The Rise of the Mediaeval Church, 1909, p. 150.

"Under the Roman Empire the popes had no temporal powers. But when the Roman Empire had disintegrated and its place had been taken by a number of rude, barbarous kingdoms, the Roman Catholic church not only became independent of the states in religious affairs, but dominated secular affairs as well. At times, under such rulers as Charlemagne (768-814), Otto the Great (936-973), and Henry III (1039-1056), the civil power controlled the church to some extent; but in general, under the weak political system of feudalism, the well-organized, unified, and centralized church, with the pope at its head, was not only independent in ecclesiastical affairs but also controlled civil affairs"--Carl Conrad Eckhardt, The Papacy and World-Affairs, The University of Chicago Press, 1937, P. 1.

Pope Pius IX, in his "Discorsi" (I., p. 253), said: "The Caesar who now addresses you, and to whom alone are obedience and fidelity due."

[Speaking of the time, about 500 A.D., when the Roman Empire was crumbling to pieces:] "No, the [Catholic] Church will not descend into the tomb. It will survive the Empire . . . At length a second empire will arise, and of this empire the Pope will be the master--more then this, he will be the master of Europe. He will dictate his orders to kings who will obey them"--Andrea Lagarde, The Latin Church in the Middle Ages, 1915, p. vi.

www.remnantofgod.org...

Vatican openly admits it embraces Babylon.....
Vatican declares power over all governments....
Catholic Priests claim power over God Himself....
Vatican declares its murderous hatred for Bible believers....
Popes claiming to be God on Earth....
Vatican claims power over ALL Churches....
Vatican echoes Satan's comments in Isaiah 14...

And more,all at the same link.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

The only difference between what I am saying and what Proto is saying is that I do believe in God,and I do believe Jesus Christ died for my sins,and for that alone,I have been ridiculed.

People such as myself do not imagine to establish our kingdom on this earth. The Bible clearly says that during the Tribulation we will be put to death for our testimony of Jesus Christ. It's pretty cool to have a belief worth dying for!

I don't want to kill anyone who believes other than I do,and I think it's very wrong that Proto lumps all sects together as having that mindset.

I'm also not here to argue with anyone,and I am not a part of any group of people who Proto believes are out to derail his thread. I am saying,he is not the only one to make these connections. The only difference is what I stated before.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto

this enitre situation reminds me of a conversation that I had a while back with someone concerning if we should pay our taxes or not pay our taxes

I was of the for former (by the which which one is former and which is latter. anyway)

He said that we shoudl all pay our takes until we ALL realize that we do not have to do so then

We all stop at once and it is over

Just a thought
edit on 10/26/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

What is important about taxation is not really the money it collects, the money is worthless as far as having any real value.

What is important about taxation is convincing the people they all owe a debt that they must constantly work to pay.

So rather than share the resources of the land, they horde them, rather than seel the resources of the land to fund the government they simply sell them for profit and then make us further surrender a portion of our labors through that money we collect for them, so they don't have to provide us with as many resources.

The whole thing is based on the concept that we owe, that there is always a debt, that the debt must always be paid.

This is in fact how they establish order and control, and has next to nothing to do with us all chipping in and paying for things, that the wealth of the natural resources of the nation that they sell off and lease for profit could in fact pay for.

Taxation is in fact just a way to promote the concept of debt and the power of creditors.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Now if we go down that trail of course we do not run into jewish bankers of New York, Old York or London but to the greedy Catholics of Rome that road leads..... Chelsie Clinton made a mistake thinking she was doing her parents proud by marrying a yiddish con artist's son.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Inside our subconscious minds are all the answers, we obsessively seek because we are desperately trying to remember what we forget.
It's late.

Bloodlines, it has always been about bloodlines since the beginning, think about it.
edit on 113131p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

The seventh Noahide Law "To Establish Courts of Justice>' is the foundation of the United States Constitution. Remove the words Establish Justice from the Preamble, the USA crumbles into ruin. The seven universal Noahide Laws are not strange. Except to people who despise ethical behavior.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

To some it is subjective, to others it's worth going GaGa over with Idols of America, and then to the wise, we know whence it comes from....
www.google.ca...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

nesara.insights2.org...

Some Roads, actually many roads lead to Rome..... Some lead to Jérusalem while others lead to Bangkok.
To get to London you must fly high as a kite, riding that train high on coc aine! Got ships? London is Calling and I've read history, america always answers when Tony Blair is on the other end of that line. Tony Blair a "TRUE" Catholic indeed!

Remember "Team America", history has taught us that if you want to play with the big dog Toto, one must "Use His Acting" ---- en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 10/27/2010 by pjl_u2 because: I Love St-Petersburgh Russia!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

You and Proto need to go back to school. Without Justice. There is No Peace. As is Without Peace. There is No Justice.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

great post proto

any thoughts on the hyksos and the rise of the hebrews and museh aka moses and all the plundering and killings

and the symbolism of the snake in eden, moses and his staff, ouroboros, milky way, caduseus?

and the snake tied to lucifer and dragons etc

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Proto, you mentioned that the fight against Rome is going to change gears in about six months, and that the fight won’t remain limited to this thread for much longer. Could you expand on this? What do you think will be happening?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epiphron
Proto, you mentioned that the fight against Rome is going to change gears in about six months, and that the fight won’t remain limited to this thread for much longer. Could you expand on this? What do you think will be happening?

This I can not really elaborate on any further at this point in time. If I were the President of the United States I would say this is for “National Security” reasons.

Yet I will say this much, that while not everyone here on ATS that reads this conspiracy feels its valid, there are some very powerful and well connected people who know that it is, and understand it really is only in a very small number of peoples interest for this conspiracy to reach completion, and that time is running out to act against the principles as they bring new technology and security capabilities on line.

There now exists an ever growing number of people around the globe that are aware of the dire threat Rome continues to present and represent, and I believe it is the hope of these people that they will be able to tap into increasing numbers of aware people to actively join in and participate in actions that will fully expose the hidden Roman Empire and bring it down finally once and for all.

I have found myself placed in an awkward position in that while I was researching and first writing about elements of this conspiracy in various replies and posts in threads throughout ATS where I felt Rome factored into the conspiracy or topic being discussed, I garnered the attention of some people who had long been looking for someone to emerge who could speak and write convincingly and compellingly about this conspiracy.

I would not go so far as to say that I have been recruited, as I would though say that this faction is hopeful that they can enlist my aide and cooperation in their own plans to act when the time is right.

Now some people will bristle at all that, even to the point of extreme skepticism and I truly don’t blame them as I confess the whole notion and premise gives me no small amount of trepidation.

So the honest truth is I am not sure what all is being planned or who all is being involved in that plan.

Yet I do feel compelled to hear them out and to consider them fully when they do present them.

What I don’t feel compelled to do is anything here on ATS that would break the Terms of Service Rules like advocating an illegal act or recruiting for an organization

So I can respect and appreciate why some people would be curious about this statement as well as being disappointed with the present answer, but as always I do promise to make every bit of information I can available as it becomes available.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

great post proto

any thoughts on the hyksos and the rise of the hebrews and museh aka moses and all the plundering and killings

and the symbolism of the snake in eden, moses and his staff, ouroboros, milky way, caduseus?

and the snake tied to lucifer and dragons etc

As I laid out early in the opening piece the Habiru/Hapiri/Hyksos and Hebrews are all one in the same, first known as the Habiru, then the Hapiri, before becoming the Hyksos dynasty in Egypt after first migrating there as highly paid masons and craftsman working on the great building projects and then coming to dominate the nation economically and politcally until the Egyptians rebelled against them and drove them out.

Earlier on in the thread I displayed through the Original Ten Commandments in the Old Testament that they were primarily about promoting stiff laws with excessive penalties, slavery, war fare and heavy taxation and were devoid of any spiritual or esoteric ellements.

So since it's alleged they were given to Moses by God but in all reality only serve the state and it's principles, I think we have to discount Moses as any kind of spiritual patriarch if in fact he existed as a real person at all.

Hothnsnake who has contributed throughout the thread is very knowledgable when it comes to ancient Egyptian symbols and he along with JackFlap delved heavily into this with some assistance by Undo.

The spread is so sprawling now it might be easier to key in on their posts through their mini profiles by linking straight to their posts in this thread rather than weeding through all the pages to find them.

Hothnsnake published another thread loosely based off of this one, that delves into the Egyptian symbols and how they are incorporated into parts of Washington D.C., while Jackflap wrote extensively on how they are incorporated into the Vatican. Undo knows quite a bit about the early Hebrew religion and a good bit about Babylon and Egypts too.

Personally though a number of members and posters disagree with me, my research has concluded the Egyptian and Babylonian Gods and Myths really don't factor into the conspiracy but represent a false trail to keep people focused off of the 12 principle Trojan/Greek Gods that comprised the original Roman Parthenon of Gods.

Though it hasn't been discussed much in this thread, I an others like Infinite the ATS Subject Matter Expert on the topic have theorized that these 12 principle Trojan/Greek Gods were actually pre-flood survivors of possibly Atlantis and this is where the New Atlantis concepts handed down to Sir Francis Bacon to the Masons and Roscrucian Order via Rome originate from.

Thanks for posting, glad you enjoyed the read.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
For all those interested the ATS Semi-Annual Debate Tournement has just started and my first round match is Orange-Light and we will be debating Astrology.

Astrologia is the Latin Root Word so as usual All Roads Lead to Rome even though the practice of Astrology predates Rome.

So I plan to tie some Roman conspiratorial elements into the debate, anyone who wants to follow along over the next few days as the individual rounds within the debate take place can follow it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, I will be following it very closely, let the games begin.

This is a most interesting topic Proto, wish you the best of luck.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b955ab48c36.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 27-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join