It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Though I am absolutely finished with dealing with the likes of you, I suggest you keep me in mind, because MY ROAD does lead to Rome, and when I get there in short order, your upside down world will be turned Up side Right.
Praise El Elyon the God Most High.... Thank-You Jesus for the Wisdom granted to me by your Grace!

edit on 10/25/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

I think I can safely say we should all be so lucky!

Yet the truth is that what you posted above does not change the outcome of the conference. That Rome can assemble a rubber stamp body to put on a show of arriving at a conclusion that Rome then pretends is the result of some democratic process within the religious community does not alter what Rome is saying.

Nor does it alter what Rome is doing.

You are by the way already in Rome which is the whole purpose of this thread.

To help people realize that they live in a Roman world, still governed and controlled by Rome and that it has been since Rome came on the scene thousands of years ago.

The rancor is as unwarranted as it is useless.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i have piss ant americans running my world like mad cowboys trained by jews.... it will be better for the Chinese when walmart shuts down and the Real Sheriff is running things on this retarded planet.....
www.todayscatholicworld.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I see. Please don't say it doesn't meet my threshold of evidence, I can tell you that it wouldn't meet a large proportion of people's evidence. Either way, I respect your reasoning on the point, even thought I don't agree with it.

Regards.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

i have piss ant americans running my world like mad cowboys trained by jews.... it will be better for the Chinese when walmart shuts down and the Real Sheriff is running things on this retarded planet.....
www.todayscatholicworld.com...

That's interesting that you want a French Monarch to rule the world on behalf of the Papacy.

There was an interesting but little noticed thread a few months back by an angry poster, who was claiming there was a surviving French Royal dislpaced by the Bourbon Kings who they felt had a legitimate claim to the throne, and that Napoleon had no right to sell Lousiana and that everything from Louisiana west of the Mississippi should revert back to a new French Monarchy once this heir to the throne laid claim.to it and ascended in their reign.

They too were an angry poster, attacking even those trying to be sympathetic and helpful if that help wasn't what they wanted to hear.

Yet I find it odd, that you are scoffing at this conspiracy while obviously a proponent of a one world Government based on Catholic interpretations on religion and that government run by a monarch.

Or perhaps that is why you are scoffing at this conspiracy as it paints Rome running things openly in that way to be the end of even the illusion of Liberty.

This is what I find so hysterical about the Forum Gang trying to derail this thread as they have long been starring you just because you are in opposition to me, without even knowing that you don't like Americans and want a one world Catholic Government run by a monarch!

Too funny!

Rome certainly has it's humor, drama and petty intrigues.

This thread really is a microcosm of the lunacy that is our world!

Now here is a scarey thought...the Powers that Be end up approaching me to run the one world government because I did such a good job at running this thread!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Thank you for this thread even tho its alot of trash talking, its putting alot things in a straight arrow to see how this world became sick.

divide and conquer

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Now here is a scarey thought...the Powers that Be end up approaching me to run the one world government because I did such a good job at running this thread!

The best part is where a dead man typing as you are, misses the Big Picture of It being Ordained by the Living GOD! " I pity the fools"----------- NOT!!!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

The best part is where a dead man typing as you are, misses the Big Picture of It being Ordained by the Living GOD! " I pity the fools"----------- NOT!!!!!

Too funny, you know I have been burried and dead and in my grave for so long I can't even remember when it was I lived!

Yet for some reason, that limitation just doesn't effect my ability to type or see the world which seems to entomb me for what it is.

Yet ultimately what is so very sad, is many people who feel like you, are forever talking about religion and Jesus, yet in fact espouse none of the things that made him an admirable mythical/fictional/historical figure.

You openly detest others, while Jesus even loved his enemies, you openly want to see people punished, where Jesus wanted to forgive people and have the aggreved turn the other cheek.

I often wonder how such people imagine they would gain entry to heaven, when they can quote scripture endlessly but not seem to live a single word of it.

Now the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish, those are people who live it, and I do respect them, because they do live it, word for word.

They don't use their Bibles as shields or clubs, or a pedastool to elevate themselves and look down on others, or to give them a warped sense of superiority, they look at it to guide them on how to live a life that gives them peace because they simply refuse to fail to do the things that so many of the self described religious do fail, fail consistently and fail misserably at.

Anyway I knew you wouldn't actually make good on your promise to leave the thread.

People have got to learn to master their emotions, and while it's good to a certain extent that they do betray people, it's bad that people can't live up to that false image that they first try to project of them selves.

As long as people seek out false identities and try to emulate them for some ill defined vague promise of reward this is likely going to continue to be the case.

This is why Rome must not succeed in it's quest and the human race needs a fundamental change moving forward.

Maybe then, this dead man could rest peacefully instead of haunting this world!

edit on 25/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin

Thank you for this thread even tho its alot of trash talking, its putting alot things in a straight arrow to see how this world became sick.

divide and conquer

You are quite welcome my friend. The Opening Piece pretty much does lay it all out on that regard.

There are really a lot of very great posts interdispersed throughout the thread. Some real gems some of the other great posters have added.

Try not to let some of the petty side dramas, and off topic posters keep you from enjoying them if you find the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Now the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish, those are people who live it, and I do respect them, because they do live it, word for word.

LOL... a writer of fiction as you are, it is not surprising to read such.....
You see in The Bible( the Book you have clearly never read, or at least certainly have never understood) , Paul is quite clear about people starting their own churches and leaving the certain teachings of The Apostles and The True Faith to segregate themselves into closed, one race communities... so yes Tha Amish are indeed decent people but misled.....
Concerning what has become known as The Papacy, The Seat of Peter;
Matthew 16:18
And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Now, let's see what The Spirit really said as to My Time....
Revelation
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28And I will give him the morning star.

29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

edit on 25/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Please put your book down and back slowly away from it, that's it you can do it, gentle, slowly, take a deep breath now turn, yes that's right, turn, now head for your front door and go out and get yourself a puppy!

With a little luck you will find in that puppy some unconditional love, and while it's hoping for a lot, it might teach you how to unconditionally love something red blooded, breathing, that eats, urinates and defecates.

We don't have to go for the gold right away and try that with a human, and I don't even think a large dog is a good idea for you, but a small one to start, maybe a Datschund, no wait, you would much prefer a French Poodle, what was I thinking.

Now in a few months once the Puppy is house broken and this depression that has immersed you into a world of scripture has allowed you to consider the human race you are living under, you might want to then rethink your advocation of absolutely slavery to an out dated doctrine who's origins can't even be substantiated!

Now while I can get from your last post that you do not respect the Pennsylvania Dutch Amish because they are just too darn peaceful and loving for your tastes, I happen to know that they are living the the Bible Word for Word.

Now your pal Paul, if he existed, existed before the Catholic Church, so he sure was not talking about the Catholic Church if his books were genuine and inspired by God, a God or Magic Mushrooms.

So what we see here again is a Christian, self described, a Catholic, and a Frenchman who wants a Catholic/French run one world government who is still failing at living up to the teachings you pretend to ascribe to by creatively interpreting them for your own religious inspired agenda, which if Christ even lived, for all we know, Paul an alleged disciple did the very same thing.

Which is why, this is not a religious theology thread, because I doubt any two religious people in the world could agree on anything.

Now so you know the Catholics are really a Sun Cult which is why they worship on Sunday, and moved the sabbath from Saturday.

Those who worship on Saturday are worshiping Saturn obviously!

The priestly class has never been honest with the laity, and they simply use the laity in various and sordid sundry ways.

What does Paul have to say about people who promise to leave an ATS thread but are still posting 5 or 6 more posts later, off topic, by reinterpreting his scripture which I am pretty sure even though I haven't read it, doesn't call for a French Catholic monarch to rule the world on behalf of the Catholic Church?

Real curious about that.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The Spirit says , " It's good to be The Emperor!"
I reserve the Divine Right to do as I please with the likes of you and your fictional tales of deceit!

Ever seen The Spirit lads and Ladies? Who knew that Unicorns came out of trees, eh ?
www.facebook.com...
Do you google, or is Google googling you?
edit on 10/25/2010 by pjl_u2 because: No pity for those who chose deceit of their own free will!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The Spirit says , " It's good to be The Emperor!"
I reserve the Divine Right to do as I please with the likes of you and your fictional tales of deceit!

Ever seen The Spirit lads and Ladies? Who knew that Unicorns came out of trees, eh ?
www.facebook.com...
Do you google, or is Google googling you?
edit on 10/25/2010 by pjl_u2 because: No pity for those who chose deceit of their own free will!

As Rome's First Citizen and highest moral authority I feel I can say that I am familiar with the vagaries of such positions.

The populace is exceedingly fickle and requires constant entertainment.

Which I have been somewhat remiss in and have failed to provide a musical interlude for way too many pages now.

No wonder the plebes have been contentious as of late!!!!!!!

So in keeping with this theme you have struck upon...

Sadly I shall now have to raise taxes to pay for this extravagance, so please do all enjoy!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It would take a "Miracle" for all the Nations and Peoples of earth to be rid of their debt to jewish bankers, would it not?
Or , perhaps, My Father's Will, My Brother's Will and The Will of The Holy Spirit and my signature!

Perhaps , one day, you will come to understand why in the jewish hollywood cartoons, Le Prince is always a FROG!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It would take a "Miracle" for all the Nations and Peoples of earth to be rid of their debt to jewish bankers, would it not?
Or , perhaps, My Father's Will, My Brother's Will and The Will of The Holy Spirit and my signature!

Perhaps , one day, you will come to understand why in the jewish hollywood cartoons, Le Prince is always a FROG!

You know honestly I find this rather hysterical considering that you have in fact exposed that there is a group of extreme Catholics who are promoting a one world government under a Catholic Monarchy and even have a website devoted to it including their own little coined buzz words for the Monarch that will reign a thousand years.

Now it's true I am not real up on my Bible Study (I think you actually have to have one to study for that) but as memory serves it's supposed to be Jesus who rules mankind for a thousand years after the tribulation, which they tell me is even worse than a Beatles, Led Zeppelin or Doors tribute band!

Now I hate to break it to you, but the whole jist of my conspiracy is it is Rome through a man, and not Jesus or God that they really intend to rule the world after World War III/Armegedon and here you are exposing a group within the Catholic Church that wants to do just that. Have a Monarch, a man, a French Man even which is got to got to be hard to find since through out the last 2 centuries your more likely to find a German man in Paris than a French one.

The French men are usually in England hiding from the German men.

So is by chance this French Monarch actually going to be English?

Now besides being anti-American (God if you do exist please forgive me for saying this as I never thought I would) your an anti-semite on top of it?

As I laid out in my opening piece the Papal Rothschild Banking family while Jewish is a tool of the Vatican, so in reality these Jewish Bankers happen to be the Vatican's Bankers because it's the Vatican's wealth that they are using to manipulate the banking system on.

Which I laid out in the opening piece is basically a contactual arrangement with the Pharisees (Jewish Elders) to substantiate the whole Christian Religion for Rome since the Jews who have never named their G-d which they spell just like that, but that they worship to on Saturday thus denoting they worship the Roman God Saturn while the Catholics worship on Sunday thus denoting they worship Apollo the Sun to convince everyone to adopt this guilt trip called original sin, and work for peanuts, and demand nothing of the bounty of the earth we all share but Rome some how ended up owning all the resources of, for a possible ticket to heaven if you follow every wacky moral law laid out in the Bible, and obey the King of your country on earth.

So please do understand you have just proven a couple major points of my conspiracy are actually preferrable to this group of Catholics, and that the Jews have long been used as whipping boys and to blame everything on, even though the pharisees take their marching orders from Rome and do it's dirty work.

You want a one world Catholic run monarchy for a thousand years, and to blame all the ills of the world on the Jews!

Is it Christmas today or what??!!!!

Wow thanks for attempting to debunk my conspiracy, you now you are doing such a good job at proving it in the process, I could actually take a vacation for a while and just let you frighten everyone with your vision of a new tomorrow!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

It would not take a miracle to solve this mess

It would take everyone coming to the realization at the same time that this debt
that we owe

is TOTALLY MADE UP OUT OF NOTHING
we owe no one anything and that is the biggest problem with the world
both some of the posters on this board and
those who think that everything is okay are living in fantasyland BIG TIME
we live in ROME
we have since over 2500 years ago
this has been in the plans for thousands of years

we have not freedom
but only the illusion of freedom
we have no wealth but only the illusion of wealth

and we have no rights
but only what we are told that we can do

we having been living under Martial Law since 1868
did you know that we have a flag for times of peace
yeah
it has vertical stars and bars
do you know what our flag represents
the maritime admiralty flag of war flown by the
corporation
that is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

we are already there the question is how do we get out
edit on 10/25/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

we are already there the question is how do we get out

You get out the same way you got in. But this time use the end with the eraser.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

reply to post by burntheships

Where it all might lead is hard to say but obviously there is a continued march to war, with Iran and Pakistan likely targets as the Western Nations manipulated by Rome try to drum up support amongst the populaces for it, through a relentless propaganda campaign.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ironically this observant supervision from the Vatican body is oxymoronic. The United Nations not united with a nation?
Though it seems like a well-planned move to me. "Asks"??? HA! More like ordered.

So, Proto, do you think that the UN Army will merge with the U.S. Army to make a One World Force? The one world military is especially interesting me because I am full-blooded American (to the haters: please don't cut off my bread with a butter knife
).

Perhaps, then, there is more than meets the proverbial eye with this public spectacle. Do you think the propaganda machine will include how supposedly wonderful the UN is and how reportedly terrible Israel is, you know, that sort of thing? How do you see the campaign playing out?

Also, I'm curious, how do you see China's posturing from the perspective of loyal plebes, whether by Church or by Empire? I know that they're a UN member...

www.un.org...

I must confess, I am some what ignorant about politics and I greatly appreciate your articulation and wisdom concerning this latest development and the metamorphosis of the Roman Empire.

Star
edit on 26-10-2010 by Antoniastar because: I typo-ed. Excuse me. *blush*

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
OK Proto, finally got some free time this morning and did some digging around. I know I've just been attacking elements of your story, but I never claimed the entire theory was false. I found something very interesting below and hopefully it shows you that you can justify many elements of this theory without relying on false claims about Masonic institutions and false ties with Caesar's etc. This should add to the theories with the Vatican City (Rome) and its ties to the United States.

Well, I was looking at some examples of ecclesiastical (canon/church) law as if there were proof of any 'conspiracy' with Rome then surely something would be hinted at in the legal frameworks. I came across this interesting page while digging, it didn't just hint at Vatican control, it pretty much outlined it word for word.

This is an extract from Ecclesiastical Law Volume 1, Article II, titled Of American Canon Law, or of the National Canon Law of the United States which was published in 1895. Here is an extract I've typed out for convenience of reading, I've linked the original document below:

Note: Underlined in brackets are my notes, additions to the original transcript.

By the national eccl. law of this country we understand the various derogations from the "jus commune," or the different customs that exist among the churches in the United States, and are sanctioned or tolerated by the Roman Pontiff. We say, "are sanctioned or tolerated by the Roman Pontiff"; for, as was seen, no national law can become legitimate except by at least the tacit or legal consent of the Pope. Again, the "jus particulare" (the justice system/laws) of a nation always remains subject to the authority of the Holy See in such a manner as to be repealable at any time by it. Hence, the jus nationale, or the exceptional ecclesiastical laws prevalent in the United States, may be abolished at any time by the Sovereign Pontiff.

Pages 53-54
(link to the original scanned document) www.archive.org...

In other words, the Pope under the power of the Holy See (Roman Catholic Church) can abolish any law within the United States, trespassing over all jurisidctions within the country, from the President to the Supreme Court.

I've still got a load of documents I bookmarked ages ago in the early stages of this thread which I didn't have time to review and they may also yield something interesting and relevant to the topic.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The following is a quote from serbsta that you quoted in a previous post.

Isaacland: Further, I really find it funny how every single one of your posts on ATS has been in threads made by the OP and in all of those posts all you've done is attack and mock people who've gone against the OP's theory. Ooops, must be a coincidence. Oh wait a second... no, it sounds like some pathetic ego-driven ploy, yes, that's it.

reply to post by sweetliberty

This was your reply to his quote.

I included both of those names for a reason and not by accident, as it really is one individual representing two sides of the same coin.

I ask you to please prove Isaacland is me or to retract that statement.
Isaacland seems to post the majority of the time on this thread with the exception of a few other posts else where. That member IS NOT ME and I do not appreciate being falsely accused of this again.

I am not going to allow you to make these false claims on me, I have not bothered you, nor you me until you chimed in with your lies yesterday. I have had enough of the false accusations!

I can only speculate that Isaacland created that profile solely for the purpose of stroking you and has another profile or maybe not, I don't know.

I don't see how this is "off-topic" since you felt the need to post it and a couple of other things. Real people who seek real and true answers will simply ask someone a question instead of basing their assumptions on fantasy.

ATS T&C will not allow a member to speak to themselves.
I will go now and speak to Isaacland in a post here on this thread.

sl
edit on 26-10-2010 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join