It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Great work PT. I have been saying for a while now that if someone ever gave me the button to a nuclear weapon, I'd have it dropped on the Vatican. Hopefully with your thread, more people might understand why.

Fortunately we happen to have an ATS member here who has put in many years research into this very topic. His name is Phil Jayhan, and he owns the forum letsrollforums.com. I will link you straight to that particular subforum at his place here:

letsrollforums.com...

I believe there you will find an inordinate amount of similar research, by the bucket load, and it may well pique your interest. In addition, if there is one person that may lend some interesting commentary to this thread, it would be him. So I will link him to this and see if we can get him to participate.

All the best,
TA

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I think this is an excellent OP and amongst the most focused and well-researched ATS has seen. The effort you've put into it is seriously admirable and deserving of stars, flags and applause...SnF from me at any rate

The summary of Roman history, particularly Constantine's reign, is a personal interpretation. From my point of view, the interpretation is driven by your perception of a world controlled by an elite and their manipulation of events. I disagree with it emphatically, but still applaud your presentation.

All that aside, your passion for the subject does you credit. Compiling the information, gathering images and writing the OP must have taken many hours. Very impressive.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey thank you my friend, for taking the time to read the thread and comment.

I look forward to checking out the man's work. It's my favorite conspiracy out there.

I honestly feel the most important one.

It would be great to have someone with that depth of knowledge chime in and chip in.

This thread is really meant to be a real wake up call. It's really woken me up unexpectedly that's for sure!

Thanks for your help.

You are a True American

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thanks my friend, it might have been more honest to name the Thread ala Monty Python's the world according to Brian, instead as the World According to Proto.

It's a lot of reverse engineering and speculation, based on what the events really must of been, to get the outcome, with the outcome never being accidental or random, based on how the elites really operate.

There is a lot of direct black and white evidence through treaties and papal bullas to support that we are all tied into the Roman Empire and it has never died in my opinion.

I know it might be an offensive thread to people of deep religious beliefs, and I have called them all into question, but I am thinking outside that box, and I don't think we are being told the truth where religion is concerned either.

So like you surmized it's all honest on my part as far as my own beliefs go.

Thanks for reading and posting.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I totally agree Proto. I love these threads you have been making about Rome.

I seem to remember you mentioning a couple of months ago that you were going to do some threads about Rome and I was eagerly anticipating them. I said at the time 'all roads lead to Rome'

I had suspected for a long time time that the Catholic Church was just an extension of the Roman Empire.

Thank you so much for putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

I digged this thread btw, hope more people will see it who are not members of ATS.

Keep up the good work brother.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Wow! Great writing, with a good pace and focus. Long threads can be a chore but with a good writer you'll never notice. Excellent job on the research and your interpretation. You provided sources and most admirable of all: admitted that this is a theory and emergent like all things. Not a proven course of events.

For my money I tend to shy away from the NWO theory not so much bcause I don't believe it can happen but because most of the stuff I have ever read on is interesting but usually an interpretation of a document or part of a quote that, when read in its entirety, seems to point to a different meaning overall.

This piece was a great little history primer and laid out in a compelling manner that had me nodding my head in places and staring dumbfounded in others.

History cannot be known. It can be examined and conclusions drawn from it but it is not fact. History is written with a bias and recorded with such. It is taught from a particular perspective and we are fed the reasons, why's, and why not's by our schools.

I am in my first year of a history major and have done so because of the fact that their was rarely a justification given for the course of history that I felt made sense. The banking institutions and their role in the worlds great conflicts was never examined so I decided, no longer trusting the perspective of history I was taught, to return to school and see where the discrepancies are and how academia justifies or avoids justifying events in history.

This thread was a real wheel spinner as far as thought is concerned and though I do not feel educated enough to form an oppinion on the thesis presented I must say I found it compelling and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thank you very much for the hard work, passion and dedication you have given of so freely.

" It is the talents we nurture and share that enrich the world, not the money we can make exploiting them."

Cheers

[edit on 25-4-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I have a funny feeling all kinds of people and some things that aren't even people, who aren't members, will be seeing this thread!

This was the day, I said I would publish it by the way, a couple months ago, when people were asking me, when I would lay it all out in one thread.

Thanks for reading it, and posting!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow, PT...when you said this thread was going to have a lot of stuff you weren't joking.

I am halfway through the OP and will comment more later. Your take on why the Apostles founded the religion, and not Christ, is very interesting.

Of course, the one piece of evidence that you need to tie this all together is your source for Caesar living in Seborga after the Ides of March assassination. Without that, the skeptics will not relent.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This is by far your best post yet PT.

Stars and flag. Simply unbelievable.

I read through it as quickly as possible, as did endisigh.
Now I will try to absorb it.

I have read that the proliferation of the trinity, and the consequential reflection/obsession of the number 3 by TPTB, is a copy of the original tale of Isis(mother, virgin, right brain, ego), Osiris(father, brutal God, left brain, id), and Horus (son, demi-God, higher-self).

Any thoughts on this issue?

I have always found the excess use of Latin(language) on the ubiquitous Greek, Roman, and Egyptian architecture found on nearly all government structures, especially those in the incorporated city-state of DC, to be uncanny and too common to appear by chance.
(and as you pointed out, Latin is also the basis for categorizing all life on Spaceship Earth, and our system of Roman Maritime Law)

We live under Roman Maritime Law. That I know FOR SURE.

I am blown away by your effort.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
Wow, PT...when you said this thread was going to have a lot of stuff you weren't joking.

I am halfway through the OP and will comment more later. Your take on why the Apostles founded the religion, and not Christ, is very interesting.

Of course, the one piece of evidence that you need to tie this all together is your source for Caesar living in Seborga after the Ides of March assassination. Without that, the skeptics will not relent.

The thread has a plot turn on the 2nd or 3rd page that will blow your mind!

You don't even know how epic this thread is until you get to why it was really, really published on the 25th of April!

It sure turns out it wasn't for Earth Day!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

Thanks for your really thoughtful reply, it means a lot to me.

I try to make my posts, informative, engrossing and entertaining as possible too, and hearing someone enjoyed it in all those ways, makes the effort more than worthwhile.

Thanks my friend, very kind of you to take the time to read it and reply so thoughtfully and openly about it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Interesting reply thanks, just as your thread is deeply interesting.. I couldn't agree more on the manipulation side, such as how Lollardy was used by Henry VIII to justify the Anglican church (power politics)

But I do feel there are other aspects in the clash with Rome beyond power politics, such as the original Lollardy and further back with the likes of Pelagius, who brought many allegations against Augustine of Hippo, Jerome et al in that Rome was corrupt and was not teaching the message that Christ brought..

Given that the response to Pelagius was to ban all his supporters from within 100 miles of Rome and ended up with Roman Bishops and Generals being sent to Britain to eradicate this threat.. makes me wonder what the threat really was to Rome.

Now that does go a long way towards what you have written, which is rather telling that such allegations have been made against Rome from the 4th century, and the response was not so much to denounce them but consolidate the foundations of the RC Church we know today. Still those allegations a ? next to the Vulgate.

I need to stop now or I'll wander off course...
my meaning is that some stands against Rome have been taken as they are now.. not all are lies and manipulation, but it is hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thanks Josephus I promised all my friends and supporters here on ATS an epic thread about the Roman conspiracy on April 25th, and I delivered!

Now if we could just get me to not put starting things like this till midnight of the day, I sure would probably be healthier for it.

You know Ben Franklin who said early to bed, early to rise keeps a man healthy wealthy and wise, was actually up to the crack of dawn in the Parisian and London Nightclubs entertaining the ladies.

Moral of this story, the FOUNDERS LIE!

Thanks for reading it and the kind comment my friend.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The thread has a plot turn on the 2nd or 3rd page that will blow your mind! You don't even know how epic this thread is until you get to why it was really, really published on the 25th of April!

Could it be that this was a demonstration of their power to bring things about when and where they want them to? A subtle display of how far their tentacles can really reach. To show, inexplicably, how much power they really have.

It is a possibility but I would not linger on it too long. Consider the task at hand and forge ahead. Leave any other worldly things behind and tell it like it is.

Although I must admit, it is strange alright.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I don't know Jackflap, first they trick me into crashing the entire world's economy, and then making the crops of the entire planet fail???

Ooops, I wasn't supposed to have said that first part!

Your right, I should just learn to take these things in stride!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Very well thought out and you connect the dots in a most convincing way. In many of my readings into the great conspiricies I have also run across the connection of the house of House or Rothschild to the vatican. I believe Jordan Maxwell refered to Rothchild being a vatican banker. Nice job. You have done such a good job with this thread please do another but tie in ancient astronauts with it.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have a funny feeling all kinds of people and some things that aren't even people, who aren't members, will be seeing this thread!

Please elaborate, by U2U if you don't want to share publicly what you meant by "things that aren't even people"?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansuzrune
Very well thought out and you connect the dots in a most convincing way. In many of my readings into the great conspiricies I have also run across the connection of the house of House or Rothschild to the vatican. I believe Jordan Maxwell refered to Rothchild being a vatican banker. Nice job. You have done such a good job with this thread please do another but tie in ancient astronauts with it.

You know I was going to start out with Atlantis and the Mystery Sattelite and all, but it would have taken it into such a speculative work of fiction, I felt it would have detracted from the speculative world of loosely connected fact.

But if you really want an ancient Astronaut Story!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You are correct and did it just fine. I was suggesting for a future post. I am not a great thread originator so I look foward to guys like you who do such a good job. I can add things to discussion but tend to get off track with long threads.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Please elaborate, by U2U if you don't want to share publicly what you meant by "things that aren't even people"?

[edit on 25-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

There may, or may not be, a little known Roman Fertility God reading the thread, who of course might want to show it off to some other Gods!

You know how Gods can be, jealous, vain, oooops vengeful.

I hope this will not start a trend amongst the Gods where they all want threads written for them on their festivals and holidays.

How come you wrote a longer thread for Ceres!

I can just see it now!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join