It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

OT sorry, but thanks for the new desktop image, my old solar system with weird EM fields was tired.

I'll be following the debate too, both first posts and preamble were excellent, they're a great bunch in the debate forum.
edit on 27-10-2010 by Thepreye because: coma, I know proof read.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[Mod Edit: Large quotes without any input by member as to the context or to the point.]
edit on 2010/10/27 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I would not lower myself to quoting any of that.... but i'll tell you what froto, if you approach this web site.... thepeoplescube.com... and get your voodoo off the ground there, and then report back to me as to who you are on said site thepeoplescube.com... and your popularity of unanimous czar of affairs .... i'll vote for you as caesar.... no joke!

The alternative is that I report you to the still operating KGB as more than just a joke.... remember one thing about our mutual online experience.... you didn't google me, I Googled You..... and when the time is right.... our road does have a trail to Rome, Kiril I ain't no fool for your drool !

This however I will quote of you

-'''''' "Astrologia is the Latin Root Word so as usual All Roads Lead to Rome even though the practice of Astrology predates Rome. """"

It was the best of times for "predates rome"? It was the worst of times for Cleopatra? And by goly we blame Jeebus for that?

edit on 10/27/2010 by pjl_u2 because: Enquiring minds want to know! ooops, silly blond frank moment... i meant Inquiring minds want to know!

Astrology is the English word for Astrology (the language we are typing in) so as usual All Roads Here Lead To London, because if we were to spell the word in Français, it would be Astrologie, and that Road Leads To Paris!
edit on 10/27/2010 by pjl_u2 because: Drum Roll Please! Thank-You, Thank-You very much!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

hey, good link... good read on the freaking jesuitsonofab's

did you read that jesuit oath...

edit on 27-10-2010 by GBP/JPY because: how to spell good

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
and understand it really is only in a very small number of peoples interest for this conspiracy to reach completion, and that time is running out to act against the principles as they bring new technology and security capabilities on line.

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Can you discuss how these new technologies are going to affect us? And do you see a cessation of certain information? A time of silence approaching, perhaps?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I don't think I will ever be completely satisfied until I know precisely who runs this world.

The opportunity is within reach, Proto.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-10-2010 by Alethea because: problem with video

edit on 28-10-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Your constant reference to Proto as Froto is bothersome and I have a solution

A new name for you

He is a really nice guy

simply because at best you might get small victories on this thread
You will not win the war

edit on 10/28/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I embedded that for you

edit on 28-10-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

"I don't think I will ever be completely satisfied until I know precisely who runs this world."]/ex]

This would be my answer.

"...until the Second Coming of Jesus and the final judgment of men and angels, this planet remains under limited jurisdiction of Satan as “the god of this world” (2 Corinthians 4:4) and under the influence of “the rulers of the darkness of this world” (Ephesians 6:12).

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

I don't think I will ever be completely satisfied until I know precisely who runs this world.

The opportunity is within reach, Proto.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-10-2010 by Alethea because: problem with video

What happens when you find out?

To may layers to this onion.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

First of all the name Froto that you use incessantly only shows that you must be around 15 years old....

So that being said I have a new nickname for you

"Cashier"

I thought about "Fry Cook" so I will let the audience choose

Do we call HIM

"CASHEIR"

or do we call him

"FRY COOK"

(after some thought about this issue
I have decided that i have been a cashier too many times to want to associate it with this kid)

so guess what PJwhatever

Your name is now "frycook"

so frycook
why do you want to spend so much of your precious time trying to insult people on this board

You see

we are here for information and the exchange of such
You seem to be here because you might have a tumor on your adrenal gland

I don't know what is it going to be freycook
edit on 10/28/2010 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

You insult yourself every time you type in this thread so there is nothing more for me to add.
You may call me #-on-a-stick if you wish but trust me, You Will NOT see me hang on a CROSS like my BROTHER, your CREATOR!

FYI fallguy... I shal be 40 on January 7th, Ukrainian Orthodox Christmas... froto's imagination like astrology and probably numerology as well... I AM the Ram, born 1/7/1-9/7/1......
edit on 10/28/2010 by pjl_u2 because: Every time you lie, you die a little more the 2nd death!

Froto is an imaginary character just as proto is, it rhymes and Froto is always going to be more famous, hence I am adding to the grandeur of this thread, 1st by participating and second, by even acknowledging the liars existence!
edit on 10/28/2010 by pjl_u2 because: Truth hurts , don't it america?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Actually that is a premature assumption that Frodo will always be more famous than Proto.

I actually passed into history when I published this thread on April 25th of this year, and years from now this date will be a national holiday celebrated all over the world, in honor of the bigger than life charachter that finally defeated the Roman Empire and freed the people of the world, and gave them peace and prosperity.

I think we will see Proto lunch boxes carried by school children many of them named Proto by their parents.

I think we will see numerous books, songs, and movies detailing my fascinating life and struggles.

I think we will see statues and paintings of me everywhere and people will constantly refer back to my writings like they do with Socrates or Nietzsche the Holy Bible or Constitution.

I think my grave will be a public monument where they keep an eternal flame burning throughout the day and night and years, and that every man, woman and child will make at least one pilgrimage one in their lifetime just to visit it as a means to be closer to me.

Yes I think I will end up far more famous than Frodo.

By the way when I was younger I looked and dressed very similiar to Angus Young of AC/DC and lived in Los Angeles at the time.

Often when AC/DC would come to town, to visit the Guitar Institute, the original Guitar Center, or to rehearse for a new tour for weeks on end at the massive Studio Instrument Rentals full sized concert stage rehearsal hall, Angus would go about town and often be mistaken for me. People would constantly go up to him and call him by my name.

One day I was at SIR rehearsing with my own band and we ran into each other at the soda machine, and he took one look at me and said "Let me guess you are..." I laughed and said I know bro, after all friends had been telling me they bumbed into him for years and thought he was me.

It was actually very hard on Angus coming to Los Angeles and having his celebrity compromised and unnoticed in that fashion.

I felt for him truly I did.

Thankfully Frodo is just a fictional charachter, and while I do have very hairy and large feet, I really don't look anything like him at all!

Topic is Rome not Proto!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

My most sincere apologies

I supposed that I was defending out of spite
But if we we are going to lay out the truth for these people to see

Then those who seek to discredit
They are going to come even harder and meaner and nastier

And this will in no way be anything near a fair battle

Proto;
It seems as though all kinds of groups of people naturally fall in with leaders and mid-leaders

Kind of link a pyramid

WIth at least a correlation being established
do think we are falling into the shape of leadership

the triangle

or has its mystical power been employed through shape
and expression
since the days of the oracle

Do we follow the shape the three fold triumverate
or is it reinforced upon us everday by TPTB

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

The whole scheme of living existences on the worlds of space is centered in the divine purpose of elevating all will creatures to the high destiny of the experience of sharing the Father's Paradise perfection. God is neither self-centered nor self-contained; he never ceases to bestow himself upon all self-conscious creatures of the vast universe of universes.

Mortals represent the last link in the chain of those beings who are called sons of God. The personal touch of the Original and Eternal Son passes on down through a series of decreasingly divine and increasingly human personalizations until there arrives a being much like yourselves, one you can see, hear, and touch. And then you are made spiritually aware of the great truth which your faith may grasp - sonship with the eternal God!
edit on 10/28/2010 by pjl_u2 because: (no reason given)

Finally, someone who dared to ask of me!
edit on 10/28/2010 by pjl_u2 because: He knows of The Kingdom!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Actually I have discovered where the pyramid really comes from. It occurs natuarlly in one place in nature, in the world's perfect food. A food that is so ideal for humans it actually has the same identical properties as human plasma and is even often used in transfusions when plasma is not available.

This is the incredible coconut that the water inside is identical to what's in human blood, has six essential electrolites, automatically balances and restores the bodies ideal temperature, and has more potasium than bananas and the best variety of Vitamin C, and is the most potent immune system booster there is.

On top of every coconut are three little dots arranged in the shape of a pyramid where the fruit was originally attached to the tree.

This is where the trinity comes from, from the perfect balanced food for humans.

If you actually just ate coconut meat, and drank coconut water you would function at your optimum performance, never get sick, never get diseases, and outlive everyone you know.

This is where the ancients discovered the shape of the pyramid from, and developed the concept of the trinity.

This is also why they feed you junk!

This is also why the Palm Tree is an important religous symbol.

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join