It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!!

This thread is sliding further and further off-topic.
Please return to the topic now.
Further personal attack, barbs, name-calling and off-topic banter wiill be warned and/or removed.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

One Line and Short Posts

Please Stay on Topic

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

On top of every coconut are three little dots arranged in the shape of a pyramid where the fruit was originally attached to the tree.

This is where the trinity comes from, from the perfect balanced food for humans.

Well, knock me down! It's been right in front of us all along! It's not V-8! Wow! I could've had a coconut milk!
The secret of the pyramid is...the COCONUT! Who woulda thunk it? Makes perfect sense! I bake delicious coconut cookies, Proto. My recipe is from The Coconut Oil Miracle book.

This is also why the Palm Tree is an important religous symbol.

My goodness. Another symbol hint that has been even marked on our calendars! Palm Sunday! Coconut Palm: The Tree of Life. Wasn't Palm Sunday the day that Mary M. poured coconut oil all over Jesus and sensuously teased him with a long hair massage?

I think we will see Proto lunch boxes carried by school children many of them named Proto by their parents.

I think we will see numerous books, songs, and movies detailing my fascinating life and struggles.

I think we will see statues and paintings of me everywhere and people will constantly refer back to my writings like they do with Socrates or Nietzsche the Holy Bible or Constitution.

I think my grave will be a public monument where they keep an eternal flame burning throughout the day and night and years, and that every man, woman and child will make at least one pilgrimage one in their lifetime just to visit it as a means to be closer to me.

I am naming my new orange eyed cat after you.

PS. Proto....will you please respond to my two earlier posts as we get back on topic?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

First briefly, I appologize Alethea for not responding to your earlier posts but it's been a crazy afternoon on ATS.

I got tied up for hours in Josephous's latest thread on Auschwitz after causing a controversy in it, and am presently trying to formulate my response in the debate match I am taking part in for the debate tournament.

However very important, coconut mile and coconut water are two different things, both are liquids from the same fruit but entirely different liquids with different properties. Coconut water is a clear watery looking subsatnce with a slight almond taste to it.

Coconut Milk is pressed out of the fuit that lines the inner shell of the coconut. The younger a coconut is the more coconut water it has.

The less meat it has.

As the meat grows the coconut water is gradually absorbed by the meat, and takes on some of the meats properties. Coconut Milk is very good for you, and is actually much better for a human infant that a cows milk as coconut milk has almost identical properties as human milk. Yet it does not have as many qualities as coconut water.

The properties of coconut water begin degrading as soon as it is exposed to air after being unsealed from the coconut.

Then it begins to ferment and loose its near magical properties.

They are seemingly magic too, if you were to be perpsiring profusely on a hot 100 degree day within seconds of drinking a few gulps of coconut water you would feel like you had stepped into an airconditioned room, your body temperature almost magically restored to it's proper balance making you feel cool and the hot air around you feel cool too!

That never ceases to amaze me.

So the coconut produces three ideal and perfect sustances for the human, so once again we see the trillogy.

The water, (could this have something to do with the practice of baptism?) the milk, and then the meat.

All designed to keep the human body in perfect balance, all with three dots arranged in the shape of a pyramid where they are attached to the tree.

This is the secret of the pyramid.

The coconut, the ultimate giver of a perfectly balance and healthy human body.

Thus a perfectly balanced existence.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't think anointing oil was made from coconuts

Exodus

The Holy Anointing Oil

22 Moreover the LORD spoke to Moses, saying: 23 “Also take for yourself quality spices—five hundred shekels of liquid myrrh, half as much sweet-smelling cinnamon (two hundred and fifty shekels), two hundred and fifty shekels of sweet-smelling cane, 24 five hundred shekels of cassia, according to the shekel of the sanctuary, and a hin of olive oil. 25 And you shall make from these a holy anointing oil, an ointment compounded according to the art of the perfumer. It shall be a holy anointing oil. 26 With it you shall anoint the tabernacle of meeting and the ark of the Testimony; 27 the table and all its utensils, the lampstand and its utensils, and the altar of incense; 28 the altar of burnt offering with all its utensils, and the laver and its base. 29 You shall consecrate them, that they may be most holy; whatever touches them must be holy.[a] 30 And you shall anoint Aaron and his sons, and consecrate them, that they may minister to Me as priests.
31 “And you shall speak to the children of Israel, saying: ‘This shall be a holy anointing oil to Me throughout your generations. 32 It shall not be poured on man’s flesh; nor shall you make any other like it, according to its composition. It is holy, and it shall be holy to you. 33 Whoever compounds any like it, or whoever puts any of it on an outsider, shall be cut off from his people.’”

edit on 113131p://bThursday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

i just have to say that the idea of an inaccurate historian is laghable

I mean if he was really inaccurate then would not his predictions actually be accurate
\
Just a thought

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The younger a coconut is the more coconut water it has.

Do you prefer young coconuts?

Also, as they do not grow on trees where I live, how would you determine from grocery store select, which is a "young" coconut? Would they be smaller? Do you shake them around and listen for the slosh? Would you have to especially purchase them in the outer green hulls? Have these young coconuts proved to restore youth, vitality, and cure the common cold?

Oh dear, Proto. You may be the cause of a run on coconuts now!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

If I'm anything to go by he has already, I want some and know just the market to get them from, thank gd I live in a multicultural town, since I read on ATS about cayenne pepper and started taking it my life has changed re the gut pain, wind and energy levels, profound change, even some tiny warts on my hands have died in about 2 weeks!
edit on 29-10-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye
reply to post by Alethea

If I'm anything to go by he has already, I want some and know just the market to get them from, thank gd I live in a multicultural town, since I read on ATS about cayenne pepper and started taking it my life has changed re the gut pain, wind and energy levels, profound change, even some tiny warts on my hands have died in about 2 weeks!
edit on 29-10-2010 by Thepreye because: (no reason given)

Dang

TREES AND THE SACRED
witcombe.sbc.edu...

In Egypt, the evergreen date palm was a sacred tree,

Trees and Architecture
I'll be darn I have been looking for this

The palmiform column, for example, which appears already fully developed by the 5th Dynasty (2465 - 2323 BCE) and used constantly for the next 2000 years, shows the palm tree as a circular column as if it were the trunk of a palm tree with the topmost section ornamented with palm leaves shown as if tied with a thong around the column.

A famous passage in Vitruvius [see Vitruvius in the BIBLIOGRAPHY] describes the origin of columns in Greek and Roman architecture (cf. the temples on the Athenian Acropolis) as derived from tree trunks, a not entirely fanciful explanation given both the tree-like tapering of the classical column (even the flutes may be stylized representations of ribbed tree bark), and the belief that stone temples in ancient Greece were based upon earlier types made of wood. It is known for a fact that the Temple of Hera at Olympia originally had columns of oak, two of which (the others having having been replaced by stone columns as they wore out) were still in place when Pausanias visited Olympia in the 2nd century CE

architecture and symbolism , yup.

Which tree in the bible we talking about , the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, the tree of life, or the trees by the sacred river of life that bear many fruits for the healing of the nations?
edit on 073131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Alba Longa
en.wikipedia.org...

Julia (gens)
en.wikipedia.org...

Temple of Venus Genetrix
en.wikipedia.org...

Divus Iulius
google.translate

Jesus was Caesar? – Introit
www.carotta.de...
edit on Fri Oct 29 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The last link you posted is a great article on a very detailed book written by a German in the 1950's that lists a long list of striking similarities between the historical and sometimes mythical Caesar and the historical and mythical Christ.

I am really not the first person to draw these corelations and the coincidences between the stories of the two characters of Caesar and Christ are indeed so numerous as to boggle the mind, as the more they are studied the more difficult it becomes to deny the very real possibility that while Christ may have existed as a seperate entity he was Romanized to capture all the ellements of Caesar.

So we have to ask why don't more people consider these things and from the article you linked we find:

The second reason is that this discovery requires a paradigm shift: away from geocentricity towards heliocentricity, away from the supposed centrality of the so-called Holy Land, back to that which today is easily forgotten—the Roman Empire. There are many things preventing this ‘conversion’. One would have to admit that Christianity was already subject to deception early on, and that the history of the deceptions which were successively carried out ad maiorem Dei gloriam, i. e. in the interest of each consecutive ruler, did not start with the fictitious Donation of Constantine, but much earlier, from the very beginning. Then it must be admitted that a successful antique dealer who understood supply and demand palmed relics off on Helena, mother of Constantine; that the Crusades were undertaken to liberate a holy grave that was never in Jerusalem, while at the same time the real grave in Rome was destroyed as a heathen relic; that Caesar is honored incognito in churches, temples and mosques throughout the entire world, and that the controversial dictator shapes the residual religious-moral backbone of the Oikoumene, i. e. our global community. That’s a bit much! It is understandable that some people hope that chalice passes them by, and there are again priests, this time priests of the media, who refuse to look through Galileo’s telescope.

www.ety.com...

Universal discovery and acceptance that we still live in a Roman world patterned through a disconnected religion to distance us from that would require 2/3rds of the planet basically adopting a new reality and version of the last 2,000 years.

All in all the author of this book lays out a very compelling case in the kind of detail that those who have legitimate questions but are still willing to consider my theories and speculations would be well served in reading for in depth clarification on this aspect of the conspiracy.

This was a really great addition to the thread and I thank you for providing that.

The Wiki Links you provided seem to cast a lot of doubt on Serbsta's theories that Rome was an Etruscan creation as we see the Julii clan of Alba Longa 12 miles south of Rome come to prominence and become incorporated into Rome after a pact is made between the Albans and the Romans to battle common enemies such as the Etruscans.

Further that the Julii that claimed to be descendent of Romulus thus divine may have begun settling in part in Rome as early as 700 BC from Alba Longa another Latin and not Etruscan City.

While it's possible some Etruscans did the same in what might have been a civil split with Tuscany, it is clear that Rome and Etruscans warred early on, so this would either mean that the Etruscans themselves did not create Rome as Serbsta contends or an Etruscan faction basically enlisted the Latins of Rome and Alba Longa to help them win then what would have been a civil war.

I find this latter possibility unlikely though as the Etruscans were incorporated wholesale into the Roman State as opposed to Rome declaring it was now the Etruscans.

These were great additions Storm Dancer and I want to thank both you and Serbsta for becoming more positively involved in bringing some contributions to the thread that really are in theme with the thread.

Great job!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am still reading that last link, it would be interesting to research and debate it,
www.carotta.de...

He hasn't made me a believer yet, I just don't know, but I am going to read it.

edit on 113131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

You are welcome
edit on 113131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Actually if you read some of Schroedingersdog's excellent threads on Taoist Principles you might believe that thoughts are in fact not our own, but are shared from a collective pool of concsious, that we are merely processing through us as we in essence borrow them.

The interesting thing about the Tao, like the Vedas is they predate Judaen scripture by thousands of years, which is highly suggestive of the very likelihood that the Judean/Christian concept of God is not the Alpha nor will it likely be the Omega, as those who subscribe to it, often like to believe and purport it is.

Because dozens of religions and philosophies existed throughout the entire world before the Judaen/Christian and later expanded Musilim concepts of God were made popular by Rome, it is a reasonable assumption that they are based on more or less the same temporary ground that almost every other Pagan religion has been based on.

Times change, people along with it, new religious beliefs are developed and forced on people by the Leadership and Priestly class.

Which in part is what makes this thread so relevant and at times topical to our world, because these facts are getting harder to hide and dispell in the information age.

By the way I am very impressed with what has got to be one of the highest negative point scores ever on ATS.

From your doctrine that favors a one world Catholic Monarchy born out of violently slaughtering all other people and religions to your ATS point score you seem to be going in an opposite direction than most of us.

Life is a highway, please enjoy the ride, and buckle up, and don't drink and drive.

Thanks.

edit on 29/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

From your doctrine that favors a one world Catholic Monarchy born out of violently slaughtering all other people and religions to your ATS point score you seem to be going in an opposite direction than most of us.

On the 1st point.... the USA and depleted uranium is already doing the dirty work, so keep supporting your troops in the name of "national security"
As for going the opposite way from you and people that can stomach your poison, well, even YOU could see that it's a no brainer!
You type too much, and it's all boring... honestly, get a life!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2

On the 1st point.... the USA and depleted uranium is already doing the dirty work, so keep supporting your troops in the name of "national security"
As for going the opposite way from you and people that can stomach your poison, well, even YOU could see that it's a no brainer!
You type too much, and it's all boring... honestly, get a life!

One of the frightening aspects of the depopulation campaign that is one of the main goals of World War III will be the fact that it will likely create some Dead Zones.

These Dead Zones will in fact be the result of pathogens and toxins that have been released into the environment and ecosytem of select locales and these will effectively render these portions of the planet uninhabitble by human life.

World War III is likely to be fought in very different ways than our traditional concept of war.

It is entirely possible that the Gulf Oil Disaster will render a Dead Zone in parts of the Gulf State as the toxins and bacterias and pathogens released from the spill and the 'efforts' to 'contain' the spill begin to work there way permanently into the ecosystem and begin to cause more and more damage as it works through the water table, and the food chain.

We won't necessarily even then view this as a deliberate act of war, or to depopulate because of the way it has been presented to us.

Yet it will have that same effect, just as the mysterious Spanish Flu of 1919 killed millions and millions world wide, as a final act of population reduction of World War I.

What you might not recognize, even if this rather bizarre and potentially dangerous faction you are involved with is one of the factions orchestrating this, or allied with orchestrating this, is that many of these methods are likely to be indiscriminate.

Toxic rain is as likely to cause you harm, disease or even death, as it is the kinds of people you don't foresee as being desireable in that one world Catholic Monarchy you would like to see be installed.

World War III is not likely to know the same kind of fixed battle lines or formations we are used to as weather weapons, electronic weapons, biological weapons and other technologies are deployed by the various factions.

So unless you have a underground shelter already stocked with years of drinking water and food that hasn't been contaminated you have just as great a chance of falling victim to such a scenario as anyone else does.

By the way it's a little hard to believe I am boring, when you show up day after day, directing comments to me, and post almost exclusively on just this thread.

While it's clear from your many off topic and colored posts you view me as some kind of threat or mennace, I think it safe to say I could only achieve this status if somene felt I was credible enough or persuasive enough to be such a thing towards others.

Sadly what you don't get is just as many critics and skeptics are clinging to the thread as supporters and your posting tactics and methods have even pretty much alienated you from the critics and skeptics.

Anyway as always thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

and understand it really is only in a very small number of peoples interest for this conspiracy to reach completion, and that time is running out to act against the principles as they bring new technology and security capabilities on line.

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Can you discuss how these new technologies are going to affect us? And do you see a cessation of certain information? A time of silence approaching, perhaps?

The Digital Cable Act that went into effect about a year ago where our kindly government insisted that everyone deserves high definition digital telivision was actually passed into law, in the 2003 Balance Budget and Defecit Reduction Act.

Now you might ask how would making everyone in America have digital cable by the Government even assisting by sending out coupons worth up to a 100.00 to get a digital cable box for those who could not afford the transition balance and reduce the budget?

In theory it could if Silent Sound Spread Spectrum Technology broadcast through your new digital cable box convinced you to pay higher taxes, support a war for valuable resources, or legislation that otherwise made it either less expensive for the government to provide social services to you, or made you more profitible.

Some of this technology might already be in use. You might not even know it. Do you really get so angry because of what Glen Beck said or is there something else in that broadcast signal that is subliminally making you so angry???

There might not be a way to know where you stop and some electronic influence begins and takes over.

Another piece of very significant technology already exists, developed in 1970 by the U.S. Deparment of Defense and in almost everyone's home and office, and cell phone and it's called the Internet.

Is the Internet so much fun that people are addicted to it to the point that the spend 10 to 18 hours a day on line, all the while providing their financial data, doing their banking, creating a social network of family and friends, our spending and personal habits and even sexual habits?

I was amazed the other day when Facebook sent me one of it's many invitations to join, which they do as time to time because I have an AOL account.

As they addressed me by full first and last name, they presented a list of people who are on facebook that I might know and might want to network with, this included the first love of my life I have not seen or communicated with since I was 17 years old and that was almost 3 decades ago, in a place thousands of miles from where I currently reside, from a place I have not lived in for decades, with absolutely not one mutual friend in common in all those years and miles in between.

The second love of my life from a few years later was included, once again someone I knew before the Internet as we know it ever existed, someone I only communicated with in person or over a landline telephone before there were even cellular phones. Someone who lives thousands of miles away with no mutual acquaintances in common.

As I looked down the list of some 25 odd names, many I haven't heard from or seen in decades, some of my relatives were there too.

I have absolutely no, and I do mean NO idea how Facebook suspects I know all these people or they know me, but they sure do!

I regret to inform you Alethea that much of this technology has already been deployed, and we have already fallen victim to some of it and are under it's influence and spell.

I get so much electronic interference in my house some days it crackles on my computer speakers, interferes with my cellular phone reception, and creates a tension knot in the middle of my forehead.

This tension knot will actually go away if I place a large refigerator magnet on my forehead over my pineal gland, which looks as rediculous as it sounds. Yet some days it gets so bad, I do feel compelled to do that.

I don't believe they will need to ever go silent, because I believe they will be able to use electronics and atmospheric agents to convince the bulk of us anything they need too, no matter what is transpiring.

When it comes to how narrow of a time window we have left, some might say "Oh yesterday"!

The great news is though, if you can call it great news, many, most, won't even know that any of these things are happening to them, and wouldn't believe you if you told them.

Ignorance can be bliss.

The electronic control grid, of the internet, cellular phones, digital TV and sattelites ringing the earth is already here, and we have already accepted it for convenience and entertainment sake, we are heading towards a cashless society, do you really think the banks are offering you rewards for using your cards over cash, because banks like to give away money.

They phased out social security checks years ago for "security sake".

Once they phase out cash, we will have no medium of exchange that can't be tracked to the item and the location and the origination of the credit that we are using to create the debit!

How did democracy and freedom die? Without a whimper.

With a foundation for an electronic control grid already in place including wireless technology all they have to do is keep gradually adding to it.

Your cell phone can be programed to listen in on you by using the speaker phone's microphone without you even knowing it, and most of them have GPS and even without it they can triangulate your location through cell phone towers.

The next generation of appliances soon to be unvieled will be wireless, Sprint already offers a wireless cell phone recharger where a USB device attached to the phone gets it's power from a signal sent from a main unit plugged into the wall through the air.

I wonder how safe being bombarded with electric currents passing through and around our bodies are.

They say it's perfectly safe, just like our mercury fillings were!

For the most part it is already all over but the shouting and while some of us are in fact shouting, we can see right here on this thread there are no shortage of people trying to shout those of us who are down.

I regret to inform you our state of the union is not well.

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is the same type of occult-like perspective that fueled the Psychology of Carl Jung.

He believed that inside us all are an infinite number of possible personalities
(the collective unconscious)
each with their own male/female counter point.

The object of death was a part of the life cycle. It was by no means an end to Jung.
He did not see life as finite as did Erikson and Freud but as a PART of the life CYCLE
and he believed that humans do not complete the growing of their personality until death
And even then the journey is not over
Thus pondering the nature of infinity

The point to having multiple lifetimes according to Jung is in order to bring balance to the male and female counterparts of each aspect of the collective unconscious. This balance was represented by Jung as a Mandala.

This is where Freud and Jung went their separate ways.

Freud told Jung to focus on the stages of pscho-sexual development and
forget all about that occult mumbo jumbo.

Sorry

But it seemed to go with the thread

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I've read Carotta's work and watched the documentary the Gospel of Caesar which deals with the theory of Julius Caesar actually being Jesus Christ. It is worth a watch as it does bring up some interesting points.

However, I don't think they were one in the same; just as there are some convincing points there are also some points which really don't work well for the theory. During the composition of the original gospels and during their reduction into the Bible the figure of Christ MAY have had some 'Caesar-isation' conducted over his persona, looking at Julius Caesar's deified form, Divus Julius, supports this viewpoint. There are enough similarities to conclude that the deified Caesar figure had an impact on the Christ figure, but not enough to conclude that they were one in the same. You really can't go further on the issue.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

There are enough similarities to conclude that the deified Caesar figure had an impact on the Christ figure, but not enough to conclude that they were one in the same.

Thank you, I was interested on what you would have to say about this, after reading some of it I found some similarities and some that stretched the imagination, and I agree the history of both figures is lacking to much to form a valid conclusion.

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join