It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
Wow ProtoplasmicTraveler , your new Avatar looks very nice and it really symbolize your expertise on Ancient Rome and according to your researches, it also symbolize your knowledge on the conspiracy of a Secret Empire ( Ancient Rome) pulling the strings of power for the last 2000 years.

I personally think , it is the greatest finding about TPTB i have ever seen. According to you, Julius Caesar fooled every one, with his false death, since then, the Ancient Roman Empire, could well had also used the same strategy to fooled the world about its false fall and disappearance. Genuinely brilliant my friend!

Maybe i should try to look around and learn to how i can also have my own personal Avatar.

Do you truly believe Caesar faked his death? I don't believe it for a second. I do believe Ancient Rome was a great influence to the world with their architecture and more. What I believe is that many roads lead to deceit. It is deceit and manipulation that many default to in order to justify their behavior. Deceit and manipulation existed long before Rome or Caesar and it will survive us too. People are deceptive simply because they refuse to take responsibility for their own actions. It's as simple as that imo.

Btw, I sent you a u2u stating we are being accused of being one in the same. This not being true, I do hope you can post the truth so you don't look like a game player....like many wanna be ptb look like.

Thank you
sl
edit on 26-10-2010 by sweetliberty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

I'm trying to understand what all this has to do with anything but I'm having trouble. You seem really passionate about your point of view, can you try and explain your point more clearly please?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

You know like it or not ATS has some Terms of Services it expects members to live up to.

They include and mostly focus on civil debate.

People discuss the conspiracies you are referring too all the time, they just discuss them the majority of time in civil and topical ways.

You really might want to read the terms of service agreement and familiarize yourself with them on the free site you are using to promote your agenda.

Speaking of which how you are typifying and describing the thread is not reflective of the thread, but reflective of your agenda and reasons for posting on the thread, which you have already admitted and displayed.

You are promoting a one world government based on Catholic religion, run by a Catholic monarch, as put forth by an extreme subset of Catholics who believe they have every right to impose this violently on others and to force it's adoption, while basically casting aspersions and derision and scorn on every other segment of society that does not ascribe to that same thinking.

In fact after reading the site that you linked that comprises the rudiments of your thinking and doctrine it not only explains your tactics here on the thread but paints a very frightening picture of an intolerant autocratic leadership where free will is completely stamped out under severe penalties and pseudo religious doctrine governs all aspects of life.

This pseudo religious doctrine has nothing to do with spirituality and everything to do with a form of governance based on having a compliant homogenous mass.

Now unbeknownst to you, you have actually displayed a good portion of the thinking through linking this information that I contend is something the people who are religious have to worry about.

Your literature does not call for a tribulation and a rapture and a return of Jesus to rule for a thousand years as so many hopeful Christians wish for.

Instead it calls for a Catholic Monarchy to rule for a thousand years after an uprising against what you refer to as the anti-pope in the Church.

This based on some loosely interpreted prophecies from various French saints from centuries past, supposedly based on St. Augustine of Hippo’s own prophecies from the fourth century.

Yet, St. Augustine of Hippo’s “City of God” concepts which were largely written into the Holy Roman Bible as a lifestyle designed to eliminate Bread and Circuses at the expense of the state in favor of a more Spartan set of rewards based on a afterlife instead of rewards in the temporal life clearly were aimed at disenfranchising the people of earthly rewards for the economy and profit of the State.

That, St. Augustine evidently saw another outcome versus Paul’s in the book of revelations, and some members of the Catholic church obviously do favor this prophecy of a Monarchy ruling for a thousand years in a totalitarian religious based government without a return of Jesus, and instead of Jesus, shows to a certain extent, that my own contentions that Rome is trying to install a one world government by mimicking Biblical Prophecy except there will be no Jesus or God riding in to save and rule the day certainly becomes much more credible.

It also shows a frame work within the Catholic Church of a core group of people who would accept this new form of rule, and don’t wish for or require divine intervention and rule, but human intervention and rule.

So while you really are so enthralled with this doctrine to see it, it actually underscores just how realistic my contention is that the political establishment world wide that actually is beholden to and still serves Rome through it’s front the Vatican and it’s official representative the Pope will and is using biblical prophecy to deceive the masses, with another small group within the Roman structure already primed for something entirely different than what is being promised in the Bible and ready for it’s implementation and desirous of it.

Now here is where the joke is on you, and that is the Roman Catholic Church is simply a front for Rome.

As you have displayed elements within it do not even believe in nor desire the prophecy they popularized through the Holy Roman Bible.

Yet that small group too is being deceived and will either be discarded or forced into an entirely different authoritarian, dictatorial regime by Rome devoid of the romance of the monarchs and religion that they imagine it will comprise.

Ultimately nothing will be permitted to be a higher authority than the state, and having an ethereal spiritual being who can not speak definitively for itself because it never appears and never declares or defines itself would only lead people worshipping it to come to different interpretation of what it wants, just as you yourself have come up with a vastly different interpretation than most other Christian sects.

That would preclude the totally homogenous, pliable mass, completely subservient and obedient to the state, as people would still imagine their was some higher defining source and authority in God and seek to interpret what that authority is and wants in different ways that would be contrary to the state and counter productive to it.

Like many other religious sects, subsets and cults, yours has simply convinced itself that it is the superior and correct one (as they all do) and as such are entitled to a position of authority over all others (as they all do) and are the only correct group (as they all do) and that has such should be allowed to rule over and determine and dictate for and to all.

It is this thinking and that promise that gives it its allure and potency and not purity of its doctrine or morality as you have already displayed it to be devoid of morals and contrary to what is actually laid out in the Bible.

So for it to be ‘pure’ as you contend it is, that means you are tacitly acknowledging that elements of the Holy Roman Bible are untrue, and things that have been left out of it are more relevant and will have more bearing and meaning in due course at the appropriate time.

So no while you haven’t proved my conspiracy you have given great credence to it with all these things, and clearly displayed a one world government ruled for a thousand years by man and not God or Jesus is something preferable and anticipated in the aftermath of what you joyfully present as a day of reckoning where individuals like yourself and your group will participate in a violent slaughter of those who do not think the same way, truly believing you have a right to commit this mass murder because it will please God and that he wants for you to do that.

More frighteningly still that it is you and like minded people who feel all these people must be punished and are determined to punish them in the most extreme form, and not God.

I hope that this will serve as an eye opener for some of the skeptics clinging to this thread as to what kind of elements have been bred by Rome that exist out there, and are waiting in the wings, and in your case so assured of reaching your goals you are actually gloating about it and being highly insulting towards others.

You really are trolling the thread by promoting this nonsense, and violating the ATS terms of service with your name calling and derogatory comments, and I do sincerely hope if you persist in using ATS as a platform to promote this rather bizarre fantasy you seem to share with too many other people, you at least formulate a way to adhere to the Terms of Service in doing so for your own sake on that score.

edit on 26/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
reply to post by pjl_u2

I'm trying to understand what all this has to do with anything but I'm having trouble. You seem really passionate about your point of view, can you try and explain your point more clearly please?

Thanks.

This is the site they linked on the previous page outlining the beliefs of the group he is a member of

www.todayscatholicworld.com...

In it, it outlines the plan for an uprising in the Catholic Church and the restoration of a French Monarch to rule the entire world as a Catholic Monarch with a reconstituted Catholic Church for a thoudand years after they unseat the anti-pope.

They believe all this is prophecized by lesser Saints and seem to be having a little trouble getting it off the ground as it appears every Pope since the late fifties is an Anti-Pope in their view.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Concise translation of that long winded, going nowhere post...... "Mommy ATS" please hide me under the skirt of your service agreement!

As per usual froto, you have jumped to conclusions without facts.
1. The site I linked is but one of thousands that I have read and I AM associated with no group, nor have I ever been part of any web site's creative entourage.
2. I have merely brought forth evidence of historical significance as to the Working of The Holy Spirit within The Church of Christ since Pentecost as promised by Jesus Christ Himself.
3. I could serve you on a silver platter "my plan", to the point of painting a target on my back by linking my facebook page and there ain't a thing the Rothchilds, Obama or the miniscule queen of england(head of the zionist anglican protestant pseudo church) can do about it!
Amen!
edit on 10/26/2010 by pjl_u2 because: There is not their(s)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

Actually no, you haven't brought forth evidence of anything other than a bizarre subsect of Catholics with some questionable plans to dominate the world, and elliminate everyone not to their liking.

People who can't post topically within the frame work of the Terms of Service who resort to personal attacks are typically not seen in the macho way you imagine such rudeness equates, but as weak debaters who's information does not have enough value unto itself to make their arguments credible and noteworthy.

All you are doing is painting a picture of someone incredibly intollerant of others, and determined to domineer through uncivilized tactics while blaming the ills of the world on every other concievable group of humanity, while displaying even greater ills than they, and your own quest to have a like minded group of others rule over and dictate to everyone.

While as you say hiding it all behind the skirt of a God you can't produce or produce evidence of even existing.

Yet you continue to display another thing that frames the backbone of my theory and that is that your intollerance towards other religious sects to the point of wanting to see them violently eliminated clearly indicates a distrubtive force that would have no place within a peaceful one world government totaltarian or utopian.

It of course can't be a utopian one world government because so many different sects of Jews, Christians and Muslims desire to violently eliminate the other.

So there is no concievable way for them to live in peace, and without the appearance of the God they worship to settle the differences in doctrine between them, then the only alternative they do have is to violently kill one another.

Which I believe will in fact be manipulated to happen, in large part because there are so many people like you, who imagine the path to domination is through violently eliminating others of different lifestyles and beliefs, which you simply ascribe to what God wants to lend credibility to your dellusions of granduer and domination.

So in many ways, while each group and individual espousing this actually foolishly imagines they will come out on top, what you are in fact doing is displaying the incredible dysfunction and unreliability of such people and beliefs that makes them counterproductive to a peaceful one world governed setting, which will end up being dictatorial since people like yourself can't simply live and let live without aspiring to dominate others who live differently.

In essence all such people and groups have effectively signed their own death warrant, and made their own ultimate elimination a prerequisite if the world is to move to a one world government.

That logic is in fact so solid and sound, the only thing you are left with is insulting people and insisting a God who has never appeared or communicated with anyone living wants what you want as a way to justify it.

You really are proving many ellements of my conspiracy while pursuing your agenda in this fashion.

If you really imagine Rome is going to let such unpredictable barbaric expression exist in perpituity once they consolidate their holdings openly into a one world government you really are dreaming.

If you really imagine they are going to allow the continued existence of an otherworldy authority people such as yourself can interpret to justify such behavior and actions you are truly dreaming.

So continue on with your insults and name calling, and scripture quoting and pretend that this somehow displays and portrays a superior way for us all to live.

Enjoy it while you can.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Ok Froto, and you stick to making up stories as though that is what the world needs now!

Does it count as irony that Froto does not believe in God (apparently), yet is sooooooo concerned about the state of Israel?
edit on 10/26/2010 by pjl_u2 because: Contradiction is Irony to me!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2

Ok Froto, and you stick to making up stories as though that is what the world needs now!

Does it count as irony that Froto does not believe in God (apparently), yet is sooooooo concerned about the state of Israel?

No sorry I'm afraid that doesn't count as irony but keep trying.

Ah, err, don't really know how to bring this up but the variations on proto's name makes you sound like one of the 12 year old Merkahn nationalists who think it's a badge of honour to miss spell Arabic names "cos they is the enemy", I doubt it annoys anyone and makes you look a bit of a loon.

Glad to help with your questions though dude

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pjl_u2

I continue to be worried about the entire world with a special eye towards those places and people who will be suffering the brunt of Rome's plan.

To me it's actually bizarre that so many people frame their very existence on these doctrines in a universe so vast and so undiscovered.

I am relatively sure if your concept of God did exist in the form and way you have come to believe it does, and that God were to appear and try to communicate with you, that you would be equally insulting and dismissive to them.

After all your only understanding of God is based on texts dating back thousands of years that have been rewritten numerous times, edited and reedited and then interpreted and tweaked dozens of different ways to appeal to sundry individual users like yourself with slightly unique things.

If God then didn't do precisely what you expected him to based on your unique version of all those things, then you would call him a liar and a fraud and dismiss him angrily out of hand if he wasn't espousing the same exact things you are and displaying the same exact goals.

You have no picture of God afterall to idenitfy him with, and the Department of Motor Vehicles has probably not issued him a Photo ID.

This whole system based on this is just truly incredibly bizarre, and when one looks around the world and sees the wars and cruelties and attitudes such as your own that it fuels, well no, I honestly don't see it working out well for humanity and it truly hasn't.

Insanity by sheer definition is doing the same thing again and again and expecting different results.

There isn't one practical, scientific, or reasoned way to substantiate all these religious contentions, and as such all it does is breed not peace and love, as every last little sect claims...we are peaceful and loving but since that sect isn't we must kill them first before they kill us, blah, blah...it breeds nothing but war, accrymony, rancor, jealousy, and hatred.

All of which is constantly being displayed in abundance, yet amazingly no sect, and no member of a sect can see in themsleves but only every other sect and non member of their own.

Where can all that lead too?

Without that God weighing in to settle it all, and even if they did, they would be rejected as God if they spoke anything other than the doctrine the individual has come to believe is the true word of God.

Now that is truly nuts.

It is in fact so nuts the only group smart enough and devious enough to use it as a political tool of divide and conquer to colonize the world would be Rome.

Yet it really is just a weapon and a tool, and when the battle is over, when the job is done, people discard their weapons and their tools.

Proto is actually working on trying to save everyone, where the religious are typically actively looking to get rid of everyone but their own sect.

You have displayed that in perhaps it's most extreme and bizarre form to date and for that I thank you, as I think it's something that everyone needs to better consider in these troubled days as Rome prepares to collapse the world wide economy, send the masses into a state dependent economic depression, turn the people of the world against Israel as the plan calls for and broadens the religious based wars in the Middle East as it moves to depopulate the world of the religious faithful and set up the conditions that will make a one world government attractive to the survivors.

What you have in fact displayed through this extreme Catholic Subsect is there are those out there who thirst for all this to happen, and to be that surviving group that can dictate to the rest and install that one world government.

No surprise at all after exposing all that all you have left is insults for those that reject it.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

I am sorry but i couldn't leave and let this one pass...

It was very evident for everybody, that ProtoplasmicTraveler was talking about those two ATS accounts ( Sweetliberty and Serbsta ) so by trying to ''spin'' ProtopplasmicTraveler's words, you makes me even more convinced that ProtoplasmicTraveler is right about accusing some of trying to harm and derail this thread. pjl_u2 and many other who constantly had Off Topic Posts, without being severely reprimanded is really strange to.

This thread is without a doubt, a '' Great source of energy'' because it is, the most probable explaination to discribe TPTB and the closest, we can get the the truth that all conspiracy theorists have been looking for. This energy that could drive and push all of us to a upper level, to understand hidden conspiracies against world population, is maybe perceived by elites as a threat to the security of their secret agenda, and maybe all this nonsens from all Off Topic Posts to derail this amasing thread, are a way to deluded the energy this thread could give to many and avoid to raise awareness of what is going on and who are controlling our world.

I never saw someone as devoted to his ideas and convictions as ProtoplasmicTraveler. With alot of respect and professionalism, ProtoplasmicTraveler invested alot to keep his thread on track and i am VERY suprise that he couln't had count on more resources, to help him keep this thread focus on his original opening presentation.

ProtoplasmicTraveler's findings are, in my humble opinion, the most important step, for the conspiracy community, he paved a new road which have the potential to lead the world closer to freedom.

Shalom and goodbye brothers

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Proto

I am an Irish Catholic living in London so partly to blame based on your thread for the world problems so I have a right to answer.

My mum is the most worthy spiritually awake person I know, second to ...... and years ago it would have surprised me are also my english muslim friends from work, young and faithful.. not terrorists as I was led to believe by the MSM and believe the MSM I did until I met some true muslims.

That all being said I was amazed when I discussed the Vatican evil and the black pope with my 70 year old mum , I was expecting an almighty row, she doesnt even have a computer, she and alot of other catholics know about the evil in the vatican... my jaw dropped. And have heard of the black pope.

I am not sure how that adds to the post but these lay people are very close to the normal clergy of Ireland and they are sharing this, (and don't derail by saying they all child abusers that is a minority but nonetheless dreadful ones, but still a minority. so stop)

Not all Catholics are blind to it Proto.

Thanks

Goose

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Isaacland

This thread is without a doubt, a '' Great source of energy'' because it is, the most probable explaination to discribe TPTB and the closest, we can get the the truth that all conspiracy theorists have been looking for. This energy that could drive and push all of us to a upper level, to understand hidden conspiracies against world population, is maybe perceived by elites as a threat to the security of their secret agenda, and maybe all this nonsens from all Off Topic Posts to derail this amasing thread, are a way to deluded the energy this thread could give to many and avoid to raise awareness of what is going on and who are controlling our world.

I truly hope that this effort makes a difference, and I think it truly is, slowly but surely. A year ago few people on ATS would have considered Rome to be a major player let alone the preeminent one in the world, yet today many members do.

Yet the sad truth is, despite the legitimacy of this thread the Powers that Be don’t have to employ anything spectacular but just to rely on the same petty jealousies and egos that have long kept us at one another’s throats.

Most of the really just handful of people who have consistently tried to derail the thread have done so for those simple basic human reasons, jealousy, ego, pride, vindictiveness and other forms of emotional outpouring that validate their unique propensities for reasoning and perspectives.

It’s why so much of the focus has been on assailing me or my motives in a quest to cast dispersions on me or discredit me.

Yet I remain hopeful that over the course of time and in due course those handful of posters who remain so dedicated to bringing drama into the thread, for dramas sake, based on those above reason, will learn some valuable lessons on just not how detrimental it actually is to them, but how detrimental those behaviors are to all of human kind, and how it really does diminish us all in keeping us immersed in the more petty aspects of life, so we can never elevate ourselves up out of the proverbial mud pit to deal with the Powers that Be.

The perverse sense of self satisfaction some members attaint engaging in such activities is more important to them than truly focusing on making themselves better people, and the world a better place by extension.

Divide and conquer continues to the Powers that Be best defense, as I tried to lay out in the opening piece.

Yet with literally hundreds of bones of potential contention spread throughout the sweeping opening piece there are no shortage of things for people to divide themselves on when it comes to this thread, this conspiracy, this world we all share.

I never saw someone as devoted to his ideas and convictions as ProtoplasmicTraveler. With alot of respect and professionalism, ProtoplasmicTraveler invested alot to keep his thread on track and i am VERY suprise that he couln't had count on more resources, to help him keep this thread focus on his original opening presentation.

The Staff by and large has been great and supportive of the thread, surprisingly and pleasantly so at the time.

Yet despite the simple premise of the thread it involves so many varied elements I am sure it’s left them scratching their head at times as to what is on topic and what really isn’t.

Sadly that’s led to a number of opportunities to bait one another and the staff then really just keying in on those posts that step over the line in personal attacks.

I would like to think that the members who stop in from time to time and post their support for the thread but their dismay at some of the drama and sniping would appeal to the people engaged in this petty behavior to stop it, but because such people do typically gain a sense of satisfaction and power by causing that kind of mayhem I fear it encourages them to keep at it instead of desisting.

For them it really is all about them, what’s important to them, and how it makes them feel and validates their action.

So people who’s real goal is to disrupt the thread and make it an unpleasant posting environment for that reason only see victory in other member’s personal appeals to stop doing that.

Yet all we can really do is keep appealing to them, and hope that at some point the satisfaction that they do get out of doing such things eventually wears thin and ceases to excite them.

The truth is I have worked as diligently as I can to keep the thread on track, as this effort may in fact be the last chance we all have to start building momentum in that fight against Rome.

It’s a very limited time window, and while I not yet sure exactly how, in another six months the fight against Rome is going to change gears, and it remains of paramount importance that as many people can be made aware of what is really going on in our world between now and then.

In a world where nothing happens by accident and everything serves a purpose, even the shenanigans of those handful of posters plays a part in keeping the thread on the board as they continue to help to expose it, I just have to make sure they don’t succeed in misrepresenting it.

So their own personal weakness, that lack of mastery of their emotions that causes them to rail against the thread in a sense is actually working against them.

Yet the sad truth is, that they don’t realize that, or more importantly that the Powers that Be have always used their own personal weaknesses against them in a similar fashion.

Events are going to continue to happen that make this conspiracy more and more plausible and more and more relevant to people.

Ultimately every last individual that can be made aware of Rome is one more chance we have of stopping them and ending their rule once and for all.

Still we only have a very limited and constantly shrinking window to get that word out, I believe a lot of people are going to be surprised as these events continue to unfold and I urge everyone who feels this is real and important to stay in tune with those developments and this thread, as the fight against Rome will not remain limited to just the thread for much longer.

ProtoplasmicTraveler's findings are, in my humble opinion, the most important step, for the conspiracy community, he paved a new road which have the potential to lead the world closer to freedom.

Shalom and goodbye brothers

This is true, but I think this is also one of the things that is really troubling a handful of posters, and that this thread could really be that important and monumental.

Further still that I am personally the center of that effort.

Some people aren’t prepared to deal with the enormity of it all, or the finality of it all, or the reality of it all.

Amazingly they sense something important to that extent that they would hang in there attacking the thread and attacking me, yet they just can’t put their finger precisely on it for the noise of the confusion in part caused by their emotions and programming, and the bombardment of information constantly being put out by the media.

They want to desperately believe life will some how get better another way, that they are free right now, that things aren’t so bad, that this all isn’t really happening, yet the truth is that it’s not going to get better any other way, and they aren’t free right now, and that things are bad, and that this is all happening.

Convincing me otherwise, seems to be central to some of them to convince themselves.

Yet, I nor the world can afford such luxury.

This is all real, it’s really happening, it’s been happening, and it’s going to continue to happen until the people awaken to it and put an end to it.

Waking up to it is the first important step, and people are.

Together we will all change the world, for together we are the world, and together we will discover our own power while we discover the true nature of the power that Rome has had over us for all too long, and to such dismal effect.

The myths will be shattered, the fears dragged out in the light of day, the tyrants and despots and their real methods exposed one by one and ultimately dismantled.

We can only hope that the world is ready to responsibly accept and wield and enjoy the freedom it has never really had save in illusion and word, but never deed.

For those of you who are worried that this is impossible it is not.

I promise you Rome will fall!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Proto

Not being a weirdo but would appreciate a reply to my post above yours.. or at least acknowledgement

For the simple reason I don't think you read it and hoped you did, and your brain is bigger than mine

Kerry

Out

edit - that was irish humour by the way, spike milligan my favourite
edit on 26-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: grammar , always post before i check

edit on 26-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: ps wish i didnt post the second post, meant it but wish i didnt and it cant be helped, sometimes we should temper our comments i am to blame alot for that

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pjl_u2

I could serve you on a silver platter "my plan", to the point of painting a target on my back by linking my facebook page and there ain't a thing the Rothchilds, Obama or the miniscule queen of england(head of the zionist anglican protestant pseudo church) can do about it!
Amen!

Sheesh. Enough already. You've gone beyond the typical nut-ball religionist, it wouldn't surprise me if you thought you were the "real pope", with the above ludicrous statement.

There is something wrong with someone who feels they must hurl so many insults. I'm not just talking about your juvenile "froto" nonsense, but you attack Jews (excuse me, I meant "jews"), "piss-ant" Americans, and even the "miniscule" Queen of England (sorry, I meant "queen of england").

Yeah, I'm guessing you are of French ancestry, but you do realize you're not doing your people any favors showing such an extreme side?

And of course, you're a traditionalist Catholic. Nothing wrong with that, but I sure hope you're not as well-known a figure as Mel Gibson (especially if you have a drinking problem!). He hasn't done the cause much good, has he?

Have you been doing your cause much good? Not on this thread, that's for sure! But I agree with Proto that your posts have in a way underscored some of what he has been saying. I would never want to call anyone a useful idiot, but I guess there has been some usefulness here, as you have bared your fangs...and just in time for Halloween!

JR

PS: Get a puppy already, Your Holiness!!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

The closer you get to the bottom of the hierarchy in any organization the closer you get to real people with real empathy, that sadly often have their hands tied by the policies and procedures of the hierarchy above.

They are decent people for the most part on the bottom, who often do have genuine concern and empathy for the people they interact with on the ground front line level, but they are only allotted so many resources and given so much leeway to act through the policies and procedures that effectively end up making them tools of the hierarchy even though at times they do lament that and chafe under it.

Most feel it’s better to do the little that they are permitted and can, than to do nothing at all.

So understand please that there really are a lot of good priests, good rabbis, good imams, good masons, good government officials but they are all tightly bound from above by just how good they can be, and often do have to then do things or not do things that they would prefer not to because of the hierarchy and it’s rules.

Don’t believe for a second that all people are bad, or anyone group is bad, or that anyone person is beyond redemption.

It’s all a matter of just giving people better tools and better choices and better options, of making those resources and knowledge fully available to the masses, and people a chance to truly partake in the world that we live in, in truly free and empowering ways.

The top of the pyramid doesn’t trust the bottom to responsibly handle freedom and part of the problem is the bottom of the pyramid doesn’t trust the rest of the bottom either.

We place most of our faith in the wrong places, and place most of our distrust in the wrong places too.

Don’t believe for a second all Catholic priests are pedophiles and sexual predators and personally I believe that small group percentage wise that are, are deliberately doing it, to deliberately discredit the church to get people to turn against it, to fulfill its own prophecy as part of this conspiracy.

The Catholic Church really is not Rome, it’s a front for the Roman principles, and they are going to sacrifice it to create its successor in a new one world power structure.

People really aren’t blind to these things, they just aren’t sure of their significance always.

Confusion is a powerful tool the Rome yields and with so many divisions within society, and the Roman structure, put forth by the governments and the media and the various religious sects it’s very easy to be confused by the often conflicting and contradictory methods.

Yet ultimately even when we aren’t confused many of us don’t feel adequate when it comes to confronting these things and changing these things.

Amazingly less than 2,000 people manage the world at the very top, and have convinced 6,000,000,000 of us at the bottom that we have no power.

That has aided them in that is the seeds of confusion they have sewn, along with the systems that they employ and the resources that they horde, they provide us the sustenance we need to survive.

They have made us totally dependent on the systems in which they allot and distribute these resources and the systems for attaining them, and the technology that they have developed.

We built it, we maintain it, we run it but they own it, and once again at the very top is where they conspire to manipulate and leverage that ownership into basically disenfranchising us all from the bounty of the very planet we share.

A lot of people sense what’s going on, know things are going on, but simply feel they can’t do anything about it, but the truth is yes we can, we simply have to choose to want to do something about it, and then do it.

Agreeing on that and how becomes where we break down as they manipulate all those divisions to cast confusion, self doubt and eventual reluctance and apathy that just leads to continued acceptance.

I can not stress enough that this is not an anti-Catholic Thread, or an anti-Religion Thread, it truly isn’t.

Yet Rome has manipulated and popularized concepts of religion that have allowed them to do the following.

1. Create the most universally accepted version of why we exist and the purpose of what we exist for.
2. Create a world wide set of laws based on those concepts.
3. Create a world wide monetary system based on those concepts.
4. Create a morality that supports war based on those concepts.
5. Create a number of client nations that span the globe based on those concepts.

Rome has literally dozens of arms, armies if you will, many of which don’t even know they serve Rome they include but are not limited too.

a. Judaism, Christianity and Islam
b. All the major Secret Societies
c. All the major college fraternities
d. All the fraternal orders
e. The banking establishment
f. The worldwide military industrial complex
g. All the nations of the earth except a handful
h. The university system
i. The health and medical system
j. The scientific research centers

We all live in a Roman world and you don’t have to be Catholic or believe in God to be incorporated into Rome’s world wide systems.

What we have simply done is allow ourselves to be blinded from seeing what goes on at the very top in a very rarified atmosphere conducted in great secrecy that few if any of us are privy to or ever get a glimpse of.

It’s not that any of the things mentioned above are bad, or evil, but subverted at the top where the wealth of their resources they gather flow too, and are directed at, they can be used for evil when left in those unseen hidden hands.

All the Catholic Church has done as far as its average member, is the same as all the Masons have done as its average member and that is to build a network of brick and mortar locations that can tap into local resources that can ultimately be used by Rome when Rome wants to use them.

We are all guilty of only one thing, the ignorance born of living in a world where we are constantly lied to by those on the very top, and those lies are reinforced at every step down the pyramid.

ATS is all about denying ignorance though, and the truth is if we can all in turn learn and accept the truth, we can reverse it right back up the pyramid.

edit on 26/10/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I agree to the post above.

after reading this entire thread, i conclude that the "controllers" that started this 2500 year "economic cycle" are using all methods available, and creating those methods as they continue to go forward.

it's all been about power and wealth .. whatever those are for any given timeframe in history and society.

as we see today, the entire world (with only a few exceptions) is under the control of the central banking system regardless of a nations ethnicity, political system, or religion.

the higherarchy seems to have adapted their system from ancient trade groups who created and used manipulative diversions to conquer the financial world.

my post on Oct 20 has what I believe to be the beginning of this current cycle:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

this thread has been very "Livley" to say the least.

edit on 26-10-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Love your editing Goose,

OK let's get serious, I want to know how thousands of years ago they would/could have consciously design a conspiracy that would stand till this day?

Julius Caesar faked his own death, for what?

What would it profit him today?

I understand the CChurches lust for power and control, but I think that has shifted, and in the next few centuries will shift dramatically,

Maybe they laid the foundations, and TPTB have used their playbook

But who knows?
edit on 063131p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Note: Underlined in brackets are my notes, additions to the original transcript.

By the national eccl. law of this country we understand the various derogations from the "jus commune," or the different customs that exist among the churches in the United States, and are sanctioned or tolerated by the Roman Pontiff. We say, "are sanctioned or tolerated by the Roman Pontiff"; for, as was seen, no national law can become legitimate except by at least the tacit or legal consent of the Pope. Again, the "jus particulare" (the justice system/laws) of a nation always remains subject to the authority of the Holy See in such a manner as to be repealable at any time by it. Hence, the jus nationale, or the exceptional ecclesiastical laws prevalent in the United States, may be abolished at any time by the Sovereign Pontiff.

Pages 53-54
(link to the original scanned document) www.archive.org...

That was interesting and shouldn't be ignored, I think I have read this before.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Love your editing Goose,

OK let's get serious, I want to know how thousands of years ago they would/could have consciously design a conspiracy that would stand till this day?

Julius Caesar faked his own death, for what?

What would it profit him today?

I understand the CChurches lust for power and control, but I think that has shifted, and in the next few centuries will shift dramatically,

Maybe they laid the foundations, and TPTB have used their playbook

But who knows?
edit on 063131p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

These questions were really all laid out in the opening piece which I highly urge you to read after all these months.

Caesar did not set out to fake his death, he SURVIVED THE ATTACK ON HIM and went into hiding so he could continue to help Anthony, Octavian and Lepodus set up the dictatorship to transform Rome from a Republic into a Imperial run Empire by an autocratic life time emperorship.

The reasons for this were considered practical by Caesar after deciding having consuls run the Republic for only one year stretches at a time led to poor planning.

By living out the rest of his life secretly in Seborga he was able to preclude future attacks on himself, while setting up a power sharing system in the interim amongst successors to his legacy to ensure that Octavian would eventually have the mantle of power after him.

All laid out in the opening piece, no reason to be asking this yet again for a long time participant of the thread unless you are trolling it.

Like Neumans own theories based on conquering the rest of the Americas and Pacific Territories the plan is actually all based on simple math of divide and conquer.

Once again all laid out in the opening piece, it's redundant to be asking questions that are clearly laid out in the opening piece.

The Churches are fronts, and set up the divine right of kind and nations based on the Roman concept of a Judean/Christian God, once again all laid out in the opening piece.

As far as how Caesar's self imposed exile while living out the remainder of his life profited him today, obviously it doesn't since he is long dead.

How it profited him then it ensured his legacy and posterity and his bloodline retaining power.

Had the Triimutive he set up not succeeded in turning Rome into a dictatorship and the Republic had been restored, Caesar would not be looked on the same way by history as he is today.

These are all basic rudimentary strategies employed by people using power. Once again laid out in the opening piece and discussed many times previously.

They not only laid the foundations but have maintained a smooth and orderly execution from generation from generation with the same primary bloodlines retaining wealth and power.

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join