It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

You are pathetic. GOD? what is god? you don't even know yourself, what we can do is ask questions about why things are the way they are and how life formed - it's called science.

There must have been some sort of creator, but don't claim u know and speak to god personally when all you have is your thoughts, own decisions and logic which the creator or creation force has allowed you to have. The reason you can ask questions and get answers (science)

Praying to "god" whoever or whatever you think it or he/she is, is only going to hold mankind back instead of progressing and focusing on science and reason.

Every man has faith when understanding and reasoning cannot be used clearly see truth, but my faith is, at least, based on logic. I don't claim to know better than people and i have empathy and common human values of love, kindness and sharing, and learning (not repenting) I know its a beautiful reality and that it is a creation in itself but i cannot know if there is a creator and that there's specific rules he, she or it has constructed. Logic suggests that things are created in our reality hence some sort of creation/creator force at least.

However much you try (at the moment) to contact god, it won't happen - nothing will become of this. Would the people of haiti not pray? what did "god" bring them?

And i'll say for one, man cannot know what god wants, and depict them in words in a book filled with rules and regulations.
no one knows what god wants but the CREATOR has given us free will and use it to your ignorance if YOU choose. do not preach you're fairy tales to others who wish to progress and think rationally. People should not be in fear of an god, but embrace and learn from the reality that has been provided for us.

Peace and love out, DO NOT REPENT. But simply learn from your mistakes; Life's lessons

[edit on 19//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't know if this is mentioned before but I'm not going to read all the posts on here.

There is a special forum created for religious based threads..
I suggest U use it.

Conspiracies in religions.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

YOU ARE WARNED!!! THIS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU! I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER TO OUR GOD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING FROM YOUR GOD

and the GOLDEN RULE IS THAT THERE IS "NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION", so that's to apply on yourself and let the others their free will.

OBEY TO THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOD!

You state there is no compulsion after exhorting us to surrender to god.

I hope all religions die so that we don't have to deal with these stone age fears any more.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Boy o boy .

He's sure gonna be surprised when his time comes and the buttons of the elevetor only count from the ground floor down.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I've got an advice for you because it looks like you are truly sincere about showing us the right way. A little help is always appreciated
Way to go.

However if you offer your help like this there isn't anyone that will listen.
Hell. If I would hang of a cliff and these words came from your mouth . I would let go.

And I'm not an atheist or something.

Posts like this one I think them repulsive it's sick, twisted and revolting to get your way of life shoved down my throht.

I understand why and where you think it's OK to do so. I do
Now try and understand my point of view.

If you would have said whoo fireballs I really want to warn you guyes and then would share your story. Wonderful. I would be on the first row. Really. I would.

Instead you choose to do it like this ??? Don't you understand that there are maybe people that think, believe and feel different then you ?

I for one have a few very good reasons why I choose not to follow religion. Don't get me wrong I do have my faith.

People that act like you do in the OP are definitely one of my reasons.

Again. I would have happily replied your thread and discuss it if you didn't present it like you did.

No offense to you intended. Just trying to keep it fun hear for everyone.
Well espacialy me. I can only speak for myself.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Your first video looks a lot like a meteor that crashed in Edmonton, Alberta Canada a few months back.

Check it out:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Your god seems a LOT like a human with a good knowledge of the sky, too bad you don't share the same passion... I will let you in on a hint, the real creator of the universe and everything in it does not get jealous or have other humanistic emotions. The real creator sure as hell (pun intended) wouldn't give me instructions on how to live and promise punishment for disobedience, that sounds more like a slave owner to me! If you only realized that you yourself have more influence on your own life than the one you call god, then maybe you would realize that your causing the end to come by instilling fear into the masses, divide and conquer my friends! I suggest unity, we are much stronger that way ;P

Enjoy the day!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Same old gibberish as from ancient times whenever a solar eclipse, or meteorite skimming along the Earth's atmosphere meant the end of the world.

Only the simple & weak minded ignorant people believe that natural events are mystical "signs", and so fear them

Go hide under a rock if you wish if it's too much effort for you to educate yourself. You never know.... you might even realise that reality is more fascinating than any fantasy story will ever be.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You couldn't PAY ME to "submit" to your "god", or any other god or deity for that matter.

They're all the same to me - EVIL.

Too bad some people are so brainwashed that they have no idea and won't let it in. Instead, they are on some kind of auto-pilot trying to recruit people.

It's the battle for the souls!

I'm not beat.

/rant

Hey - here's an idea: Why don't you tell your god to tell us himself?

-Tired of this BS.

Edit to add: "God is so mercyful that he will not let any human being punished before to clearly warn him"

WHAT??!??!?!?

[edit on 4/19/2010 by impaired]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Now I think I've been clear enought, so I won't repeat myself.

Accept it or not, what I've said to you is the TRUTH and I am not insane.

The call is clear:
Surrender to God an you'll be saved or undego the consequencies of your choice (Harsh punishment in earth and Hell forever).

You are warned, you have your fate between your own hands, if you choose t odisobey, you'll blame only yourslef once what I am announcing to you from GOD will be fulfilled on you.

Those who have questions and fear God, you can PM me on my Youtube account or on ATS, but I won't answer the agitators, only the honest guys who fear God.

I'm sorry. I gotta go again.

You sound like one of those people who would fly planes into buildings or something.

And second, do you not see something wrong with a "god" who is so nasty? Why would you want to be a part of that?

Brainwashed. I swear, I really can't believe people still fear these entities.

And what about the Christian god? How about the others? I give them the same flak as I'm giving you.

Damn it, man. This is 2010. We're smart creatures. ACT LIKE IT.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

We're not living in the Dark Ages any more in case you haven't noticed. We need not attach superstitious or religious fear mongering to that which has been explained as a natural phenomenon. Meteors happen with or without the hand of some unseen sky Daddy as do volcanic eruptions.

And if there is a wrathful God about to kill a bunch of innocent people I don't think he qualifies as the God of the Universe. A truly Universal GOOD deity would be merciful or at least benign not some blood hungry wrath dealer as the Koran and Bible depict him as. So if there is any end of the world real wrath of God type stuff I'll just call these guys:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/256cff8cd201.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

One night after a near death experience I heard an AUDIBLE voice as if sitting on my left when I began to open the cover of a small green Gideons NT (that an American woman from the Plains had given me a few days earlier) that said-my Name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish-AWESTRUCK (not being raised "churched" or knowing the scriptures) I stood to my feet turned to Jesus and said Yes Lord

“But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead - 1 Corinthians 15.20

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

has anyone seen the Bootes Arcturus phenomenon's?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus

I tell you the truth, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live.-John5.25

One night after a near death experience I heard an AUDIBLE voice as if sitting on my left when I began to open the cover of a small green Gideons NT (that an American woman from the Plains had given me a few days earlier) that said-my Name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish-AWESTRUCK (not being raised "churched" or knowing the scriptures) I stood to my feet turned to Jesus and said Yes Lord

“But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead - 1 Corinthians 15.20

Well, I'm not knocking you, but tell JC to let US all know the deal as well.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

YOU ARE WARNED!!! THIS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU! I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER TO OUR GOD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING FROM YOUR GOD

THIS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF GOD AND OF HIS TRUE RELIGION:

GOD IS ONE AND IS NOT FLESH AND HAS NO SON NOR PARTNERS.

* Do 5 ritual Prayers a day to maintain your faith and to keep protected against all temptations

sorry, but what happens when humanity leaves earth and either the sun turns into a black hole or goes supernova?

Sorta hard to pray facing Mecca from outer space or another planet when Mecca is above you, or gone altogether. Not sure if praying facing Mecca is a solubrious obligation to society for future generations.

OBEY TO THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOD!

Your interpretation of reality seems inconsistent with what my creator has embued me with, senses & free will.

i say,
good day

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by No King but Jesus
reply to post by No King but Jesus

has anyone seen the Bootes Arcturus phenomenon's?

Why do you bring that up in relation to this thread?
You're referring to the peculiar emissions, right?
Just curious.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
..or maybe it could be just the same natural geological and atmospheric/orbital occurrences that happen all the time...

What is it like to live in constant fear? I don't really want to know. I just feel sorry for people who do.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by HerOdyssey]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I'll believe in God when I see the sun rise in the west.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't even know how to respond to this... Why didn't this guy post when all the other volcanoes popped in a similar timeframe with meteorites entering the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmm.. "The last sign for you"..

So because we had a meteor shower, and a volcano erupted, the end is near?

Sorry to tell ya mate, but there have been meteor showers and volcano eruptions somewhere on the planet DAILY since the earth formed.

But believe what you want to. Just don't force YOUR belief on others. Sharing your opinion is fine..

PS: I surrender to no one. Not even a "God".

[edit on 4/19/2010 by Pharyax]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join