It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
@SmokeJaguar67 6 the others

I understand your point, but unfortunately you are wrong about everything.

You are seeking for someone to charge and like most of the people here, you choose to blame God for all your pain.

Start with yourself, Look within you, your own injustice is responsible FOR ALL YOUR MISERY. Even this evil society is not reponsible for our suffering, WE ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLES OF OUR PAIN.

As long you won't recognize ALL your Faults and Injustice, you'll never find the Truth: that GOD IS ONE, ALMIGHTY, MERCYFUL, COMPASSIONNATE ... GOD IS PERFECT and that's not mere assertions, that's simply the truth.

God deserves to be obeyed just because he's always right, fair and that we owe him EVERYTHING. God is not a dictator as he has never confiscate us our freewill, God just wants us to obey him with our own free will. How can you be so evil by denying all God's benefits? Who do you think you are? The Rules are the same for everybody over the whole Universe, so if you choose the suicide path, go ahead, you'll only harm yourself.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

Originally posted by broahes
lol, Koran..

If you can troll so can I..

Wiped my booty with a page out of the Koran just this morning

Cheers mate.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by broahes]

Hahahaha

That's funny... I was seriously thinking of setting up business making toilet paper out of koran pages...

I could sell bible paged toilet roll to the Muslims and Koran toilet paper to the Christians... Think I would make a killing.

Korg.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

NOT EVEN FUNNY, BUT ahh how but just selling UNIVERSAL SKINZ left over from the spiritual battle of those who were non believers and see whos the highest bidder K....LMAO @ NON BELIEVERS

[edit on 4/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
God didn't bring us into a technological age, science did.

God doesn't cure illness and disease, science does.

Ya know the PC you're typing on? Made by man through science, not God.

You see where i'm goin with this?...

Proof of science? All around us, everywhere. Proof of God? Nothin, nada, zzzzzip! It's nothing but a chinese-whisper of tales from an age where people were so primitive they thought the earth was flat.

Religion... *facepalm*

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Please understand what the BIBLE is before you all take everything as signs from god. Do you even know what god is? If not,you better hurry up and crack the code. cause there are millions out there who actually know who GOD is. Go to the library,and buy all avaible "bibles"\scripts for the last 35 000 years. Then you actually will receive an answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Please understand what the BIBLE is before you all take everything as signs from god. Do you even know what god is? If not,you better hurry up and crack the code. cause there are millions out there who actually know who GOD is. Go to the library,and buy all avaible "bibles"\scripts for the last 35 000 years. Then you actually will receive an answer.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

This thread didn't have anything to do with the bible..

Way to read the thread before replying..

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
God didn't bring us into a technological age, science did.

God doesn't cure illness and disease, science does.

Ya know the PC you're typing on? Made by man through science, not God.

You see where i'm goin with this?...

Proof of science? All around us, everywhere. Proof of God? Nothin, nada, zzzzzip! It's nothing but a chinese-whisper of tales from an age where people were so primitive they thought the earth was flat.

Religion... *facepalm*

Science will kill you UM JUST SAYEN. Look @ all the nukes and biologicals and chemicals and sonics that have been prepared to rid life of you with your own science GREAT JOB and mabey at the end SCIENCE WILL WRAP YOU UP IN A BOW, LOL with the L.H.C. and send you to your new ruler SATAN lol @ science being they way of LIGHT for some EVEN THO IT IS SPAWNED WITHIN COMPLETE HYPOTHESIS CREATED WITHIN DARKNESS....Keep looking for the BIG BANG AND YOU WILL FIND 1 LMAO....

[edit on 4/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

So let me get this straight, because I have chosen to be a godless human being with no belief in a god I am doomed to be punished and sent to hell? I do not mean to be rude but which person in their right mind would wish to pay homage to a god – any god that give ultimatums of ultimate doom to those who do not wish to submit their sovereignty to this god?

Point One. Nice one!!!!!

Point Two. Exactly!!!!!

Point Three. Spot on...

Point 4. There is no god and anyone who believes in GOD as in what the religions tell you are either fools in the extreme or totally brainwashed and deluded about our place in the universe.

When will Humanity get past this stupid idea of GOD we are right and you are not??

God - Wants us to kill those who don't believe the same as us

God - who will only save those that do what is impossible to do

God - who has no direct influence over events today, other than those that believe that god told them to do it cause its written in this really old book...

God - The Creator of life on earth in his image... ~yeah what about all the other life out there?? think they all look like us?? does that mean they are not made by god?? Blah

God - who said upon his loved ones do as I say or you will BURN FOR ALL ETERNATY!!! Nice god thanks!!!

God - Who gives no one an answer to anything even in light of all the questions and praying!!

God - who rewards those who kill for profit?

God - who is omnipresent even when you are masturbating ;p

God - who was created by man in man's image to control people, to control wealth and to control who has power...

So I say this...

GOD does not exist as in religious terms....

Everything religion says about god is FALSE.

If there is indeed a creator of the universe he must be laughing his ass off at how stupid these life forms called Humans are.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

science will kill you UM JUST SAYEN. Look @ all the nukes and bilogicals and chemicals and sonics that have been prepared to rid life of you with you own science GREAT JOB and mabey a the end SCIENCE WILL RAP YOU UP with the L.H.C.and send you to your new ruler satan lol @ science being they way of light for some EVEN THO IT IS SPAWNED WITH COMPLETE HYPOTHESIS CREATED WITHIN DARKNESS....Keep looking fpr the BIG BANF AND YOU WILL FIND 1 LMAO....

So I hope that whenever you're ill you rely on God to make you better and not science - God would be most displeased!

Honestly, can Bluebeam start a little earlier please!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Actually volcano has calmed dramatically now the glacial water is no longer feeding it and looks to have entered a calmer faze. Planes should be up and flying real soon UK staring tomorrow with any luck Panic Over (for now).

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I respect your opinion and your right to proclaim your beliefs. However, I do not respect your threats to those who don't believe as you.

I am a Christian, not a believer in religion, but a believer in a personal relationship to God the Father, His Son Christ Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

It is not by works you are saved but by faith. The number of times you pray, makes no difference. The direction you face does not matter. Understanding, and believing that you cannot earn your way to Heaven, and that Christ' death was enough for everyone to have eternal life with God is all that matters. It is called "Grace."

Please note, the above post is my opinion. I in no way am forcing anyone to believe the way I do. I do not have the power to save anyone, nor the right to judge anyone. Only Christ has that power.

To speak of "The Last Days" as the authority on this subject is very irresponsible and one day you will have to give an account for your actions, we all will. You are guessing based on your interpretations of the Quran. This is only your opinion you have no facts to back up your claims.

Kindly,
Paxnatus

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Just take the time to think about this:

God has created us from nothing, he has also created all the Universe, the Nature, Animals... Whereas WE 've created nothing.

Life in all its form is the best technology ever seen and never reached.

22:73 O men! Here is a parable set forth! Listen to it! Those on whom besides Allah, ye call cannot create (even) a fly, if they all met together for the purpose! And if the fly should snatch away anything from them, they would have no power to release it from the fly: feeble are those who petition and those whom they petition!

The day Man will be able to create even a fly, then come back to me and this day will never come. Man is only able to reproduce what he sees in the nature, Man is only a vulgar imitator and even in this low level task, he's pretty rubbish.

I am a scientist and I know from the inside how far science is crap. As a mere user, you may think that our advanced technology works well, whereas seen from the inside, any honest scientist will recognize that actually what we are engineering is all crap.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

science will kill you UM JUST SAYEN. Look @ all the nukes and bilogicals and chemicals and sonics that have been prepared to rid life of you with you own science GREAT JOB and mabey a the end SCIENCE WILL RAP YOU UP with the L.H.C.and send you to your new ruler satan lol @ science being they way of light for some EVEN THO IT IS SPAWNED WITH COMPLETE HYPOTHESIS CREATED WITHIN DARKNESS....Keep looking fpr the BIG BANF AND YOU WILL FIND 1 LMAO....

So I hope that whenever you're ill you rely on God to make you better and not science - God would be most displeased!

Honestly, can Bluebeam start a little earlier please!!

Ahhh I do rely on the CREATOR TO PROTECT MY LOVED ONES and he has provided all of us with support with health and faith. I have family who have suffered from illness and he the creator has every time supported my family and most if not all our true needing prayers. This is what helps fuel my love and belief for the. I cannot be driven by what science does totally for it is science that has created: ENERGY PLANTS-SATALITES-MICROWAVE TRANSMITTING ANTENNA-CELLULAR PHONES AND ANTENNA-GM FOODS AND ANIMALS, WTF AND CHEMICAL TREATED WATERS. Which all play parts in many people on this EARTHS ILLNESSESS THEY OBTAIN. SO your point of let god the CREATOR protect my health is VALID FOR HE DOES anymore you want to bite at or are you starting to feel the light within my text if more please add...technology is killing you, lol support your own death I SUPPORT THE CREATOR WHO MADE ME PERFECT w/o these things. SOOOOOOOOOOOO?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I understand your point, but unfortunately you are wrong about everything.

We’re wrong? Arrogance 1.01. We are wrong according to the way you look at the world, don’t you realise that as being a possibility? And as far as I am concerned, your view has been obscured by superstition and words coming directly from the mouths of men, not god.

You are seeking for someone to charge and like most of the people here, you choose to blame God for all your pain.

Who says I’m blaming god? Show me where I’ve said that.

What I said was that man, acting deceptively in the name of an as yet undefined universal force, is to blame for many, many of the world’s ills. God, for some humans, is the way to gain control, and usually through fear. For goodness sake, we were crouching in caves tens of thousands of years ago convincing ourselves that the weather and everything that we could not explain was caused by invisible spirits, and you’re still doing that today.

Start with yourself, Look within you, your own injustice is responsible FOR ALL YOUR MISERY.

What utter rubbish. Misery is cause by lethargy and inaction, and other people deciding that they want me to live as they want me to.

Just as you’re trying to do.

…you'll never find the Truth: that GOD IS ONE, ALMIGHTY, MERCYFUL, COMPASSIONNATE ... GOD IS PERFECT

Apparently your version of a divinity is only compassionate to his creations if they bow down to him. That isn’t compassion, it’s subservience and mercy doesn’t come into it.

It’s control through fear.

And perfection would indicate that he should have managed by now to refine the method and delivery of his divine word, wouldn’t it? But here you are, quoting scripture robotically and failing to convince anyone.

If your word of god actually came from him, then it would and should be so crystal clear in its simplicity and concise in its message that few would be able to deny that something other than man was its author.

Such a communication would not preclude us exercising our own free will, but it would add a whole new level of possibilities to our existence.

Yours and other holy books just offer a way of life established on manipulative philosophies that threaten death and horror if we don’t believe and tow the party line.

Yet, you’re still relying on prophecies based on astronomical events that you insist could bring fear, death and separation, to gain converts.

and that's not mere assertions, that's simply the truth.

No, it’s your truth. And the humans that wrote your book.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow...all without the aid of earthly things? No medicines...just complete healing?

Well then you have some work to do...many hospitals to visit...whole nations in fact....many people praying and hoping...and dying.

Mabey they arent praying right?

hmmmm

God must be really picky on who Thee decides to help keep their Earthly life...even though this is not the life we are to fight for.

Ya know, our bodies are amazing, the things the Earth offers us are amazing. Man does turn some of Earths gifts into dark uses....but duality has its purpose.

It was God that claimed to create the darkness and the light...that makes good and evil. So there must be a purpose in them both right?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I don't even think I could facepalm enough with some of these narrow-minded comments.

Don't get me wrong, of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs, I have no problem with that at all! It's when people pick and choose when to turn to science.

I've heard people say 'ohh it was god that saved me when I was lying in hospital recovering from cancer'...no I think you'll find it was the medication and treatments put together by intelligent human beings that have advanced through science.

God's just an imaginary friend for grownups that like to deny their mortality. In the end you'll be the same as everyone else, nothing but wormfood.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Just take the time to think about this:

God has created us from nothing, he has also created all the Universe, the Nature, Animals... and WE 've created nothing.

Contemplate this...

The universe came into existence through a means that more than likely fall into two categories..

1. This is a simulation as in the Simulation hypothesis.

or

2. The universe came into existence due to the fact that natural law dictates there can never be nothing. If you like nothing cannot exist.

In either of these events, GOD is not needed as in a religious god.

In both these cases our universe is not the only universe, there are either billions upon billions a googolplex or an infinite amount of possible universes.

The reason we exist is that we are in one universe that the circumstances are right to create us. If it was another universe we would not exist and so couldn't contemplate anything.

In both the cases above we live in a fractal. As you may or may not be aware a fractal is a graphical interpretation of infinity and can have a beginning but has no end.

Chaos into order.

The rise of complex arrangements of matter in nature are a consequence of living in a fractal environment.

All of this and still no need for a GOD.

Why do we need a god??

Well, the truth is so we can feel righteous about our actions and so those that wield the power can retain that power over the people.

I say people power, let's over throw these ridiculous ideas of Religion and start focusing on our human potential...

Only then will we reach beyond our true horizons.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This society teaches us that any Truth is relative to us... which is not exactly true.

GOD is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, and he opens the eyes of those who are fair and wish forgiveness from him, all those people see the SAME ABSOLUTE TRUTH FROM GOD, whereas all the others, who are lost, are eachone living in their own illusion.

So Yes, the "truth" of the lost people is relative to themselves and actually shall be called "illusion" instead of "truth" whereas those who have submitted to God and his Koran sees the Absolute TRUTH, ALL THANKS TO GOD AND NOT THANKS TO THEMSELVES. GOD IS THE TRUTH.

I am not telling you a mere opinion, but God's TRUTH, I am not selling you my own person or my own views but I am advising you to TURN to THE ONE: The Master of the Universe, my Master and Yours and to realize his UNIQUE TRUTH contained within His Holly Koran.

I have given up my own illusion and my ego to submit to God, and from that moment, God shows me the TRUTH, I advise you to do so, because what awaits the rejectors is not good. Whether that pleases you or not, you have to make your call, because that's THE TRUTH FROM GOD I AM TELLING YOU and the Apocalypse is inevitable.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

I say people power, let's over throw these ridiculous ideas of Religion and start focusing on our human potential...

Only then will we reach beyond our true horizons.

Korg.

That's it exactly, if only the rest of the world would get on board then could you even begin to imagine the progress the human race would make?

I think abolishment of religion is the next step in our evolution, unfortunately I don't think it will come in our lifetime

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The day Man will be able to create even a fly, then come back to me and this day will never come. Man is only able to reproduce what he sees in the nature, Man is only a vulgar imitator and even in this low level task, he's pretty rubbish.

Like this one, you mean?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb23bc22f2aa.jpg[/atsimg]

I am a scientist and I know from the inside how far science is crap. As a mere user, you may think that our advanced technology works well, whereas seen from the inside, any honest scientist will recognize that actually what we are engineering is all crap.

You’re a scientist?

Laugh.

My.

Backside.

Off.

So, you not only work in a field that you believe is detrimental to our world, but you are admitting that it is all “crap”, too? As in you are adding to the ongoing fleecing of your fellow man?

Way to go religious boy for just proving that you really don’t know what you’re talking about!

What about all of the Arabic scientists, philosophers, astrophysicists, chemists and alchemists, geographers, mathematicians, physician and surgeons listed here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Hundreds of Muslim scientists. Read ‘em and weep.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join