It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I have been studying the jewish roots of my faith!
One day,every knee shall bow to Yeshua Ha Mashiach,
that is hebrew for Jesus the Messiah!

I am not arguing with you BROTHEREN I was just stating that what if his new name isnt heard of or his original ancient name cannot be spoken with modern toung friend thats all. I am not saying his name which is the one you know him as isnt correct at all I am just stating he may come with a name many may not fully understand at first...PEACE

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I am not narrow minded and I am not escaping the debate. I am just obeying to these verses

Not narrow minded?

Really?

You can say that in all honesty, yet openly promote and adhere to a religion that insists on unquestioning belief of a vindictive, jealous god on the pain of damnation and suffering if you do not, and you’re not narrow minded?

And all you are obeying are the destructive words of men who want to control other men, not the word of a creator.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
NOW, The GREAT signs of THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE have been sent:

whhhhhoooooo I'm so scared!!

You religious people are so full of it!!!

When are you going to open your eyes to exactly how small and insignificant Humans really are in the greater scheme of things??

Do you really think tiny insignificant specks of life such as us should know if there is one what the mind of god is??

WAKE UP... LOOK UP... LOOK WITHIN... LOOK WITHOUT... YOUR GOD IS WHAT YOU HAVE INVENTED HIM TO BE!!!

Now shut up and stop trying to fool yourself and others that these normal natural events are anything other than normal natural events!!!

Korg.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ya know the more I read things like this the more appealing Project Bluebeam sounds. You'd think in all this time we would've evolved with our intelligence collectively to realise that it's nothing but myths and folklore that's gotten out of hand.

Science wins, religion fails...miserably.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Again, no substance, just rant. You imply these things "will come to pass" and are obvious and blatent to see, etc. But you, like the OP, rely on obscure religious scripture as "proof" of your theory. There's no reference to any text or scripture that suggest a date or time or location of any cataclysmic, atsrological event.

Like all of these silly doomsday prophecies they are based on some deranged mentality backed up by nothing more than ancient religious tomes that amount to nothing more than scare mongering at best.

And by the way, your posts tend to lose their impact when you try to sound authoritative and ominous by capitalising random words and statements. It doesn't work.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Religion insists that we are important. This is how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things:

See that tiny speck in the sun beam to the right?

That's earth seen from 3.8 billion miles away.

That's all we have.

If there is a creator, then it isn't all that concerned with our placement in the Universe.

We're in the back end of nowhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Religion insists that we are important. This is how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things:

See that tiny speck in the sun beam to the right?

That's earth seen from 3.8 billion miles away.

That's all we have.

If there is a creator, then it isn't all that concerned with our placement in the Universe.

We're in the back end of nowhere.

Exactly my point...

Korg.

P.s. I normally flag everything I post in to get my flag contribution level up... but can't bring myself to flag this one

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My Question to the op is, why are you trying to warn us?
Is it because you really care about the Members on ATS, or are you trying to gain some browny points with God?

It's not what you do, it's why you do it that really matters.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

OBEY TO THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOD!

(Visit my youtube (TheTruthIsFromGod) page if you want more info)

Well, good morning to you, too! Nothing like a fresh dose of doom to go with my morning cup of coffee!

I'm just wondering since you are touting your own work here, how much you are PROPHETING from all of this, financially?

I'd also like to know what your plans are when your predictions fail, or will you find some other sorts of natural disasters to promote your own agenda?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I am not aiming ATS members in particular, I just try to reach the largest amount of people according to my abilities.

I am far to pretend that I am the only warner. In these end times, God uses all his servants to spread his last warnings, God uses the ability of each one of his servants to spread his TRUTH, so each one is dedicated to a specific community. God is so mercyful that he will not let any human being punished before to clearly warn him.

The Apocalypse/Hour is inevitable and it will fall on the rejectors. So God is not begging you to submit to him, but is giving you a last chance.

this is how the Apocalypse will happen (not from my own fabrication but from the Koran and what God inspires to me):

1 -A very very Cold Wind which will last so long that Many Many of the Rebels will die. The very cold temperature of this year are just a warning of the true Punishment. Would you deny this too???? We all remember that this years, snow and cold temperatures have touched all the world.

2- Then a kind of lightening which will fall on all the survivors, they'll all be dead in the same second. (the fireball was just a foretast of the lightening)

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Again, no substance, just rant. You imply these things "will come to pass" and are obvious and blatent to see, etc. But you, like the OP, rely on obscure religious scripture as "proof" of your theory. There's no reference to any text or scripture that suggest a date or time or location of any cataclysmic, atsrological event.

Like all of these silly doomsday prophecies they are based on some deranged mentality backed up by nothing more than ancient religious tomes that amount to nothing more than scare mongering at best.

And by the way, your posts tend to lose their impact when you try to sound authoritative and ominous by capitalising random words and statements. It doesn't work.

Again the location of your souls last home REALLY has nothing for me to care for. You have been given a free will to decide where you want to locate your soul so why you attempt to even argue with one who cares not of you MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. And as far as religious rant YOU SEEM AFRAID of whats to come and are in denial which will be erased SOON ENOUGH. You win your lil battle (if thats what you were seeking), lol but will be PRESENT WHEN ITS TIME. so.....

[edit on 4/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This is detailed in the Sourate: "The Sure Reality"

1 -The Sure Reality!
2- What is the Sure Reality?
3- And what will make thee realise what the Sure Reality is?
4- The Thamud and the `Ad people (branded) as false the Stunning Calamity!
5- But the Thamud― they were destroyed by a terrible storm of thunder and lightning!
6- And the `Ad― they were destroyed by a furious wind, exceedingly violent;
7- He made it rage against them seven nights and eight days in succession: So that thou couldst see the (whole) people lying prostrate in its (path), as if they had been roots of hollow palm- trees tumbled down!
8- Then seest thou any of them left surviving?
9- And Pharaoh, and those before him, and the Cities Overthrown committed habitual Sin.
10- And disobeyed (each) the messenger of their Lord; so He punished them with an abundant Penalty.
11- We, when the water (of Noah's flood) overflowed beyond its limits, carried you (mankind), in the floating (Ark).
12- That We might make it a message unto you, and that ears (that should hear the tale and) retain its memory should bear its (lessons) in remembrance.
13- Then, when one Blast is sounded on the Trumpet,
14- And the earth is moved and its mountains, and they are crushed to powder at one stroke―
15- On that Day shall the (Great) Event come to pass,
16- And the sky will be rent asunder, for it will that Day be flimsy
17- And the angels will be on its sides and eight will, that Day, bear the Throne of thy Lord above them.
18- That Day shall ye be brought to Judgment: not an act of yours that ye hide will be hidden.
19 - Then He that will be given his Record in his right hand will say: "Ah here! read ye my Record!
20- "I did really understand that my Account would (one Day) reach me!"
21- And he will be in a life of Bliss,
22- In a Garden on high,
23- The Fruits whereof (will hang in bunches) low and near.
24- "Eat ye and drink ye, with full satisfaction; because of the (good) that ye sent before you, in the days that are gone!"
25- And he that will be given his Record in his left hand will say: "Ah! would that my record had not been given to me!
26- "And that I had never realised how my account (stood)!
27- "Ah! would that (Death) had made an end of me!
28- "Of no profit to me has been my wealth!
29- "My power has perished from me!"...
30- (The stern command will say): "Seize ye him, and bind ye him, 31- "And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire.
32- "Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits!
33- "This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High,
34- "And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent!
35- "So no friend hath he here this Day.
36- "Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds,
37- "Which none do eat but those in sin."
38- So I do call to witness what ye see
39- And what ye see not,
40- That this is verily the word of an honoured messenger;
41- It is not the word of a poet: little it is ye believe!
42- Nor is it the word of a soothsayer: little admonition it is ye receive.
43- (This is) a Message sent down from the Lord of the Worlds.
44- And if the messenger were to invent any sayings in Our name,
45- We should certainly seize him by his right hand,
46- And We should certainly then cut off the artery of his heart:
47 -Nor could any of you withhold him (from Our wrath).
48- But verily this is a Message for the Allah-fearing.
49- And We certainly know that there are amongst you those that reject (it)
50- But truly (Revelation) is a cause of sorrow for the Unbelievers.
51- But verily it is Truth of assured certainty.
52- So glorify the name of thy Lord Most High.

Please just read the Koran and you'll find all the truth.
Read it and you'll recognize the truth, don't TRUST WHAT PEOPLE WRONGLY SAY ABOUT KORAN, Read it by yourself and you'll see. AND SUBMIT TO GOD, waht I am asking you is very simple.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

So let me get this straight, because I have chosen to be a godless human being with no belief in a god I am doomed to be punished and sent to hell? I do not mean to be rude but which person in their right mind would wish to pay homage to a god – any god that give ultimatums of ultimate doom to those who do not wish to submit their sovereignty to this god?

It strikes me that this god is far too used to getting his or her own way and when challenged or ignored he or she throws a tantrum and rains fire and brimstone on the godless heathen.

Pardon me but I would rather take my chances with my own life choices rather than to submit my life and my will to some absent god that talks of love but leaves messages that obviously indicate that if those messages are to be believed then he/she is nothing but a ravening spiritual criminal.

One could be forgiven for thinking there is an air of desperation here and that this god needs us a whole lot more than we need him/her and another indication I get from this OP is that this god is more a vampire than a god.

YOU ARE WARNED!!! THIS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU! I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER TO OUR GOD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING FROM YOUR GOD

It seems to me that there are warnings in everything that I watch read and eat. If some god wants to give me a fair warning in a truly sincere manner then I might listen but if I am expected to listen than I want something in return and that something is very small.

All I would ask in return for my times is that he or she has the good grace to prove their existence by standing there in front of me and giving me the warnings himself rather than through a plethora of clerics and ambiguous religious texts that seem with every passing decade to have less and less relevance in modern life.

Also when the warning comes wrapped in the message that I must “surrender” then this god can bring it because I will be waiting and the only way he or she can feed off me is after my body is dust and my soul is withered because as a compis mentis free thinking individual I would rather die and burn forever than “surrender” to a ravening god that comes onto the scene with words of warnings and urgings of surrender.

Yes I can really feel the love - NOT!

THIS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF GOD AND OF HIS TRUE RELIGION:

Yes I agree but this agreement is not a compliment, rather it is a stern condemnation and is indicative of how many free thinkers are starting to recognise all organised religion.

GOD IS ONE AND IS NOT FLESH AND HAS NO SON NOR PARTNERS.

Not good enough I am afraid.

If a god wishes to be acknowledged than that god should acknowledge the intelligence and life of those he would require worship from by having the good manners to prove existence. Earthquakes and volcanoes do not count, what is required is something that cannot be mistaken as natural or something that could be natural and used to further a religious agenda like an eclipse and so on.

We are not living in the Middle Ages anymore my friend, blind faith is passé and we are in a new age. Your god would be best to move with the times and realise that any form of faith demanded from the educated will require that god to prove his or her existence first, rightly or wrongly that is just the way it seems to me

I hope “my” message is clear?

PS: Recruiting (even for a god) is against the terms and conditions you signed when you joined - just saying

[edit on 19-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Please just read the Koran and you'll find all the truth.

No, some will find a truth that suits them.

Others will read calculating words designed to instill fear that will result in absolute obedience based on empty threats created by men.

AND SUBMIT TO GOD, waht I am asking you is very simple.

Are you trying to recruit for Islam?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Several things show that you have never really sought God truly OP

The fact you believe God leaves us a material book with answers...

The fact you believe God will punish outside of the spiritual law of reaping what we sow (this is in no way eternal hell).

The fact you think God will give up on people that still need to learn things of Earth.

The fact your book talks of 'rewards'.

You do things because they are right...not because you fear punishment or seek rewards.

Be careful to not fall for Earthly ways of mans past...pull yourself out of the dark ages.

Oh....I forgot...God is already here!! Thee never left!! Gods book is the book of life...its called 'experience'. Only through 'experience' can you find understanding. There is no material book with all the answers for this would take away the true meaning of 'seeking'.

When the world doesnt end...and you dont understand...instead of just continuing down the doom and gloom road....try seeking God within you, the Holy Spirit will guide you...the grace and mercy of Thee will humble you and your 'fear tactics' beyond imagination.

Man is the one who wants fellow man to have wrath....not God.

Do you really think God is counting on all man to believe in things that are unseen....come on! We were given our senses for a reason...

This life is not about 'belief'....its about works and learning to be a spiritual being.

A spiritual being doesnt seek a reward as the books keep teaching. Your Earthly body is what seeks reward.

Your religion and all the abrahamic religions are just falling after the squabbles of the tribes in those days. They couldnt agree together, they had envy, greed, and jealousy amongst each other....us humans will not benefit from following such Earthly ways of mans past fights and wars.

The spiritual law of reaping what we sow teaches us...its not punishment.

God has made a way for all...I know this would be so disappointing to you prideful humans who seek your self salvation.

Have you ever thought of having the chance to keep incarnating until all souls learn what they need? Now that is Divine will...

I never understood why people get caught up in thinking they are saved. This is pride at its best.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Further more; any “god” that needs – or even allows - sermonizing, inarticulate, fanatic supporters such as you to shotgun threats of death and destruction on an internet conspiracy site, must be in dire, dire straights indeed.

I really object to be told what I should believe.

But I really object to anyone telling me that I, or my family and loved ones who may not be perfect but are good people, will die horribly if we don’t have faith in an aggressive, petulant “god”.

No god would let anyone of its creations die just because they wouldn’t believe in him.

Even human parents will love unquestioningly their errant and troublesome children, yet your “god” demands that we worship him, or else?

Religion is a joke.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Op you need to compare your God with the Kings of the Earth.

When you see the similar tactics...mabey you will see that all you await is a dictator King that has the ablility to fool the masses for reasons of control.

You are clueless to what a Divine nature is or what Holy stands for.

God does not use fear ever....for souls to seek Thee.

There are for sure tail signs that you are awaiting a Earthly King....not God, not Thee of Spirit.

But then again, people like you are needed...because other people will come and read and discern with their inner feeling where you come from, what is your purpose, what is your personal motive...which is not of Spirit.

So as much as humans are starting to see our true potential....it takes people like you to remind us of where we have come, the roads we once walked....so we can see how far we have come and have reasons not to look back.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Properties of the number 444

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbolism
The first divine woman.

General
Length in "mir" cubits of the "Temple of the Beauty" built in Egypt 11 thousand years before J.-C. According to the medium Edgar Cayce, very few vestiges of this temple would be found in the future.

Gematria
Number of Lilith, female demon of Assyrian legend.

"The Tables" of the law, in Hebrew, lou'hot, gives as numerical value 444: lamed, waw, heth, tav; 30+6+8+400 = 444.

By using as the correspondence table A=6, B=12..., we find that "Jesus" and the French words "Dieu Un" ("God One") give 444.

Occurrence
The word «queen» is used 44 times in the OT and 4 times in the NT, giving 444 by concatenation.

~Watching the Watchers~

[edit on 19-4-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
lol, Koran..

If you can troll so can I..

Wiped my booty with a page out of the Koran just this morning

Cheers mate.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by broahes]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by broahes
lol, Koran..

If you can troll so can I..

Wiped my booty with a page out of the Koran just this morning

Cheers mate.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by broahes]

Hahahaha

That's funny... I was seriously thinking of setting up business making toilet paper out of koran pages...

I could sell bible paged toilet roll to the Muslims and Koran toilet paper to the Christians... Think I would make a killing.

Korg.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join