It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Like i had said before there is a language for every culture "hence" the different names for "God"- "Alla" etc.... but as for the mocking part>He has a sense of humor and he made me in his image just like everyone else>I would never mock HIM > He knows my heart and we have a personal relationship... Do you have any dogs truth???
edit on 12/6/2010 by curiosity31 because: misspelled word just .

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiosity31
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Like i had said before there is a language for every culture "hence" the different names for "God"- "Alla" etc.... but as for the mocking part>He has a sense of humor and he made me in his image just like everyone else>I would never mock HIM > He knows my heart and we have a personal relationship... Do you have any dogs truth???
edit on 12/6/2010 by curiosity31 because: misspelled word just .

Nobody looks like God, nobody has been created in God/Allah's image, that's a lie which has been forged to prepare the minds for the coming All in One Religion/New Age: We can elevate us to the level of gods...

God is UNSEEN, no one looks like him, you're blaspheming and you'll be accountable for ALL YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS, everything is being recorded and will be presented to you during the Judgement Day...you'll see what's the price to joke on God, to laugh on Him, to discredit Him.

A true believer would never play games with God, even just for joking, there are plenty of other subjects which are more appropriate for joking..FEAR your Creator and Give him respect, FEAR the Judgement Day, FEAR Hell... or you'll be victim of what you're mocking.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
9 deaths and 66 people missing, more than 1/8 of the Australian territory (bigger than the sum of the surfaces of France and Deutchland) has been flooded. This late natural disaster is among many many others which have occured during the year 2010. Floods and other natural disasters have hit all the continents, no one has escaped God's warnings.

The scientists are simply unable to explain the causes of all these disasters, they try to make you think it's normal but that's not. The frequency of these natural disasters is rising more and more which is a sign of the coming of the Apocalypse.

Most of the victims have been killed while they were sleeping, most of the victims were rich people, most of the victims were not expecting at all God's punishment. More than 800 deaths and the counting is not over.

God warns us many times in his holy books that His punishment will come when the people won't expect it.

Who can guarantee you that God will not punish you while you're sleeping? while you're playing? while you're working? while you're sinning?

Your sole and only guarantee is to redeem yourself and to obey the Creator, that's the only thing that can guarantee your full safety...

Koran

S7:V97 Did the people of the towns feel secure against the coming of our wrath by night while THEY WERE ASLEEP?

S7:V98 Or else did they feel secure against its coming in broad daylight while they played about (carefree)?

S7:V99 Did they then fell secure against the plan of Allah? but no one can feel secure from the plan of Allah, except those (doomed) to ruin!

S12:V107 Do they then feel secure from the coming against them of the covering veil of the wrath of Allah― Or of the coming against them of the (final) Hour all of a sudden while they perceive not?

S17:V68 Do ye then feel secure that He will not cause you to be swallowed up beneath the earth when ye are on land, or that He will not send against you a violent tornado (with showers of stones) so that ye shall find no one to carry out your affairs for you?

S67:V16 Do ye feel secure that He Who is in heaven will not cause you to be swallowed up by the earth when it shakes ?

For your own good, surrender to the sole and only Master, the Creator: God. Obey Allah/God and his final book, the Koran.

I am not promoting the organized religions but a true and genuine relationship with God on the basis of the Koran alone (God's ultimate book).

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
US, Sueden, Italia, 3 countries, 3 dates, same phenomena: thousands of birds have died while they were flying without any known reason, thousands of fishes have been found dead on the beaches.... explanation? No explanation

The explanations provided through the mainstream media are just ridiculous and are just meant to minimize these apocalyptical phenomena.

Have you ever seen such phenonmena: Crows dying by thousands while they are flying????

Fear God, the Hour is getting closer, redeem yourself and prepare your meeting with the Creator. The Great Liar is already here: Maitreya, aka Raj Patel, beware of these end times of perdition and work on your own redemtpion, that's your only chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join