It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

It's too good to be true I guess.

Hmm, I see this has moved to BTS.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here's a much more brighter outlook from Lucifer!

“So, is the harvest an "all or nothing" event or will it be a mixed harvest—a few moving to fourth density, a few moving towards fourth density in service to self, the great majority repeating third density? And if only 94% go to fourth density negative, then you have to repeat 3rd density and try again for a 95% negative harvest? If so, then I would hate to imagine how much more negative your people would make the earth at that point.”

“I'm still confused about your part in this. In order for you to move on the 4th level, it must be a 95% negative harvest. In other words, to reward your people with 4th density, 95% of the human souls have to be (in the self-contemplation process) as far away from the "Infinite Source" as humanly possible. That just doesn't "feel" right to me.”

It does not 'feel' right to you, as it is not right. You have not entirely grasped the concept. I shall attempt to clarify.

The Harvest is Mixed. Those who are 51% or over on the Positive path will Graduate to 4th Density Positive. There you will work upon Love and Compassion, and it will be a very beautiful world to reside within for you. There will be very little negativity. Just a small enough amount that you can still use it to exercise your Free Will in choosing who you are not, but it will be so much more obvious than it is here, that the negativity is a tool to be used. You will see the interconnectedness of all things, and you will know that you are not 'separate' from one another, or from life Itself. You will not use words much, unless you choose to. Telepathy becomes the normal method of communication. Everything is open, and you cannot hide your thoughts from 'others'.

From that incarnation onwards, you will not have to experience 3rd Density incarnation again, unless you later choose to do so from Higher Densities, as we have done, in order to perfect the art of Service, or unless you somehow, in a 4th Density world of abundant love and beauty, inextricably manage to be 95% Negative at a time of future Harvest, and slide back down the snake, instead of ascending up the ladder, to use another 'Game' metaphor

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Again, people - don't listen to this kind of fear mongering and prophecy from the religiously insane. They don't have evidence - they accept before they question.

Simple fact is, religious halts free-thinking, progression, science and peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

You'd rather facepalm on your own perdition, soon you'll facepalm for good reasons, I assure you.

No, no, no my friend. I am not saying there will not be an 'endtimes'.

It's just that Meteorites hit Earth often and Volcanoes erupt often too.

Just because a Meteorite hit in some random location and a Volcano erupted in some random location is certainly not a sign that the endtimes are upon us.

Seriously, I think if there were signs of the endtimes then they would be a lot more catyclismic than your examples.

That is why I facepalmed. :bnghd:

Edit to add: If Yellowstone blows then I will be worried.

If Apophis is incoming, I will be crapping my pants.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

"The earth trembled and quaked, the foundations of the heavens shook; they trembled because he was angry.

At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook and the rocks split.

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens."

But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed. 31On that day no one who is on the roof of his house, with his goods inside, should go down to get them. Likewise, no one in the field should go back for anything.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

a truth is a truth even if nobody believes it

after setting down the Nickel plated Colt one night I heard an audible voice as if sitting beside me on the left when I began to open a small green Gideons NT (that an American woman from the Plains gave me a few days earlier) that said-my Name, I am Jesus I died for your sins believe in Me and you will never perish-AWESTRUCK (not being raised "churched" or knowing the scripts) I stood to my feet at once turned to Jesus and said Yes Lord

then years later came across John5.25

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face.

If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Never mind... This was a reply to another thread...

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheBandit795]

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

First of all,

Second, why should I believe a religion whose prophet was a schizophrenic and a burned out pedophile??? Poor Aisha.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am not calling you to "Islam". Most of the Muslims are so far from the Koran, THEY SIMPLY DON'T APPLY IT. The Muslims experts teaches that the first rule when you are a Muslim is to not interpret the Koran by your own, whereas, God says exactly the opposite in the Koran. Just like the Christians and Jews, the Muslims are not reading and obeing by their own holly books, but human texts (Hadiths, Sira, Talmud, etc...)

If you read the Koran (without reading any annotation within it, but just the Divine Text), you'll never find any injustice or mistake, only well guidance and perfection. That's not a mere book, you'll find that it brings all the answers to the questions which are in your mind, ALL THE QUESTIONS. That's a Guide. Which is logic, OUR GOD and MASTER wrote the Koran, who knows better the Humans than their Creator, The Master of all the Masters: GOD?

I am just asking you to Obey the Unique God of the Universe (no matter his name, the entity -God- who has created the whole universe and all its creatures, ie you, animals, angels, jinns/spirits...) and to obey by your own his Koran, nothing more. (that's nothing to do with calling you to Islam).

Please don't distort my message.

Forget all the sects (islam, christianity, judaism, buddhism,...., New Age), THE TRUE RELIGION OF GOD is only in your mind and is a code to be applied in your daily life, nothing to do with these dark sects that I've quoted.

There is nothing mistic in my call, nothing unlogic, nothing which goes against science or evolution, that's just a code to be applied in your daily life and you'll see that your life will not be the same anymore. God controls everything, if you obey him, you'll have no trouble anymore, nothing is randmon, all the good/bad events are from God. Those who obey are protected against anything.

Take my advice, that better for you if you knew

[edit on 21-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I don't mean to be flippant, but you seem to be well versed in the Koran and state that it can answer all the questions in my mind ALL THE QUESTIONS.

Well, I have a question and little time to read the Koran, so if you'd be kind enough...

Why do I like spicy food so much?

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

That's probably a foretaste of Hell, you're preparing yourself for your fate.

More seriously, is your time so valuable?

No man on earth has not time to read a book.

How can the people be so lazy about their own fate? nobody will do this work for you

The Master of the Universe only guides the fair people to his truth. So just ask sincerly yourself if you're a good person and you'll get your answer.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

My time is valuable yes, I've got a stack of books about 4ft high to wade through, I'm currently on Moby Dick - it's a classic (sic) about one man's dogged struggle to destroy something he can't realistically hope to, at least that's what I'm seeing.

Seriously though, it's seemingly not going to answer everything.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

You try to convince yourself.

Seriously, it answers everything, you'll be really surprised to find discribed in the Koran tons of your thoughs, situations you have seen, behaviours of people, ...., the secret plan of the Illuminati, etc etc

That's normal, Koran is not a mere book.

The book in itself is a mere paper support of an infinite light and wisedom and truth.

Read it, it is worth reading and it's not even boring as you may think.

Anyway as I've said to you, God, our Master controls everything, so if you are a bad person and that you are not really interested by justice and truth and redemption, then he'll not guide you to the Koran, he'd rather create a strong illusion in your head to loose you.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ok. Well thanks for that, not the all-loving god then?

I'm unclear as to what you mean though, does he want to lose or loose me? They're quite different meanings, I'm not too fussed though, seeing as he simply can't answer the trivialities.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

I see what you are saying, again, your own word is still as unfalsifiable as the fact "GOD" (Whatever it or he/she is) actually exists. It cannot be proved or disproved.

If man were known to only speak truth in what he knows or has experienced then it would be considered truth of what you say. But man is known to be a liar.

What you can do in science, is observe, test and repeat which allows you to make truth of things and also make predictions or probabilities.

God is a belief, an idea it cannot be considered as truth until the truth is known to the observer.

It cannot be reasoned with in any debate. No questions can be asked. I have just as much right as saying we are living in a virtual world and actually plugged into the matrix - it has just as much credibility as your claim of god, because it cannot be proved or disproved. It's something that we can't understand....yet.

[edit on 23//4/1010 by misteRee]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.-2Pet1.19

observing the law, or by believing what you heard?-Gal3.2

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I warn you again, these signs are true (Mist, night fireball, snowmaggedon).

If you expect the authorities to confirm it to you, for sure you'll be among the great loosers, because they will never do so, as they are more lost than yourself.

Turn to God, the Master of the Universe, your Creator. The first priority of your life must be your own redemption, start by trying to be fair and The Master of the Universe will guide you to the truth (he will make you believe in him and the Koran with certainty).

Otherwise, prepare for a violent death and hell forever. I am not a fear monger, I am a fair warner for you, so you'd better take my words seriously.

Don't wait the Punishment of God before to repent, it will be too late. You are clearly warned!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Lol @ another 'fear the prophecy' thread.

God's wratth will rain judgment on no one because God doesn't exist. I am 99.9% positive that the biblical interpretation of a benevolent deity does not exist, and the existence of a supreme being of sorts is also highly questionable as there is no evidence supporting it.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexG141989

did anyone else hear about see or know of a rayburst that just happened tonight @8:30 Texas time when the stars first come out and directly above I saw it along with some others with our own naked eyes that would be two of the most visible lights witnessed on earth within the last 2+ years right(assuming stats like GRB080319)? what constellation would that be in(directly above with Arcturus to the left?

Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'? 35If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came—and the Scripture cannot be broken— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'?

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.

If you had known what these words mean, 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the innocent.

For this is what the LORD says— he who created the heavens, he is God; he who fashioned and made the earth, he founded it; he did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited— he says: "I am the LORD, and there is no other.

Mercy triumphs over judgment!

For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

what counts is a new creation.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join