It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I agree... I bow to no man or god.

Although... religious fanatics tend to bring up the worst in me and you, the op, happen to fall in that category. Look maybe you'll be surprise if one day we actually discover we're nothing more than a genetic offspring of some alien race which is as fragile as we are, then maybe either you'll enter a religious rage or you accept them as gods... but thats kinda old, I mean already happen a few thousand years ago, wouldnt that be a little primitive? Oh yes... but then again, so is religion.

If you like your god so much... hey, go meet him, then send a letter and some pics, and I may consider it as truth... until then its still pretty much ignorance and fear.

Oh and volcanoes and all that stuff really happen quite often just in case you didnt notice

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Yes that's logic. No compulsion between us, but that does not prevent the well guided one to give a fair advice to the lost people. A true believer will never force another one to obey God, he may urge him to do so, but nothing more, that's the line to not cross.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE. There is no debate about TRUTH.

I am not reinventing the world, I AM MERELY URGING THE PEOPLE TO SUBMIT TO THE MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND TO OBEY HIS PERFECT KORAN.

THERE IS ONE GOD, can you understand that?
THERE IS ONE PERFECT BOOK: THE KORAN, can you get that?

There is a huge difference between being narrow minded and sticking to THE TRUTH.

I would do a disserve you if I say another message. YOU WANT TO BE SAVED, LISTEN TO YOUR WARNER, this is not a debate! We are at the END, A PUNISHMENT IS ABOUT TO FALL ON THE REJECTORS, I am not ominous, I am just warning about a true Punishment which will fall.

I am not asking you to worship me or to take me as a master or as a guru... I am just asking the people to turn to the Master of the Universe (You know the Universe where we all live) and to obey his Koran (read it before to judge it), Is this message so weird for you?

I am not the one who threatens, I am the one who transmit a message from GOD. GOD gives you a last chance.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

This eruption is not like the previous ones, this one has frozen all the activities and the created mist is really Huge.

God speaks about a Mist as a one of the last signs before the END.

You may soon see the Yellow Stone volcano enter in activity, this will be a great sign too.

When all the people on this world will have seen by themselves a Mist. Then this sign will be complete... which means as I said in the post, that God will let us a short reprieve to give us a last chance to think about ourselves and then the last strike will fall.

About the Fireball, sorry, but I have never seen a so huge one, the ground was shaking, and it falls nowhere, that's the Fireball mentionned in the Sura of my post: The Night Fireball, just as this one has been called.

You'd better take these signs into account and redeem. Anyway, a fair guy will not wait to be threaten by God to redeem, only the "criminals" (in th eyes of God) does.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Matthew 24:36 (King James Version):

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

No human knows when the end is coming and it's really best not to worry about it. Obsessing over things like that only serves to ruin your health.

$0.02

TheAssoc.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by impaired

For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.

Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God's purpose in election might stand

Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst.

So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it.

What, then, was the purpose of the law? It was added because of transgressions UNTIL the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was put into effect through angels by a mediator.

To which of the angels did God ever say, "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet" ?

to which of the angels did God ever say, "You are my Son

The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving Spirit.

we have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, and especially of those who believe.

The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are Spirit and they are life.

For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law.

For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

You missed the point, I am not obsessed by the Apocalypse. I give you fair warnings from God about its coming. I don't claim that I know when this event will happen and nobody knows except God.

When the Apocalypse becomes closer, God sends signs as a last chance for the rejectors.

All I am doing is exposing these signs, up to you to deny them.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by scwizard

From the west, men will fear the Name of the LORD, and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory. For he will come like a pent-up flood that the breath of the LORD drives along.-Isaiah59.19

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.-Is9.6

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.-Rev20.4

For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
You say this:

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

I don't claim that I know when this event will happen and nobody knows except God.

God sends signs as a last chance for the rejectors.

And then ya say this:

All I am doing is exposing these signs, up to you to deny them.

Bit of a mixed message, there.

Guessing at an estimated time of arrival for God is the same as guessing at an exact time.

But in any case, I try not to get drawn into this sort of argument and I'm not going to let this be an exception. Take care and have a great life. I really mean that.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 20-4-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DaisyAnne

there is a ton of info about online Bo-OH-tes Arcturus "The Shepherd/Cowboy/Herdsman/Coming One/Protector/Husbandman/Son/Father/manchild/Christ"

Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.-Job9.9

he made the stars also. And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.-Gen1

A flash of light that blinded even small telescopes six months ago was the brightest astronomical explosion ever observed - visible to the naked eye despite originating halfway across the universe.

that sent a pencil-beam of intense light on a direct collision course for Earth. It is the only known gamma-ray burst to have had a visible component bright enough to see with the naked

optical afterglow was 2.5 million times more luminous than the most luminous supernova ever recorded, making it the most intrinsically bright object ever observed by humans in the universe.

Gamma-ray scientists noted another coincidence: the flurry of bursts marked the death of science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke, as if the gamma-ray sky were lighting up with fireworks to send him off in style.

“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

The high priest said to him, "I charge you under oath by the living God: Tell us if you are the Christ, the Son of God."
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine, and you say, 'He has a demon.' The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and you say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners." '

"At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.

Jesus said, If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the Holy angels.

So it is written: "The first man Adam became a living being" ; the last Adam, a life-giving Spirit.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

The fact that you believe me or not does not change anything to the Truth. I do not expect someone who denies the Master of the Universe and the Koran to be lucid.

I did my job, I've transmitted the warning from God.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The fact that you believe me or not does not change anything to the Truth. I do not expect someone who denies the Master of the Universe and the Koran to be lucid.

I did my job, I've transmitted the warning from God.

How can you call it truth when there's not any iota of evidence other than scriptures written a loooooong time ago back when people had very limited intelligence and understanding of the world?

Why should you have to transmit the 'warning' from God - if he wants to warn people let him do it himself and that'd prove he exists. Could it be cos he doesn't actually exist and you're just on the religion bandwagon that logically should've died out a long time ago?

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

he sees the sword coming against the land and blows the trumpet to warn the people

But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.

"It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other Name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God.

Their bodies will lie in the street of the great city, which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt, where also their Lord was crucified.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Go in peace and wait or don't wait, you'll soon learn who is the Master of The Universe, you'll see how God rewards the ungrateful persons and the traitors

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by No King but Jesus

God does not beg to the people to pray him, that's to the people to beg him to accept them.

God bring his proofs (Koran, daily individual signs for eachone) and those who have still a brain see his signs and repent.

You are not in Religion, you are lost in a sect.

Jesus is not God, he was just a servant and Prophet of God. That's a huge insult towards the Master of The Universe.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist—he denies the Father and the Son.

But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his Name.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to all men by raising him from the dead."

I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal.

His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet.

His body was like chrysolite, his face like lightning, his eyes like flaming torches, his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze, and his voice like the sound of a multitude.

The wolf will live with the lamb, the leopard will lie down with the goat, the calf and the lion and the yearling together; and a little child will lead them.

And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form

From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near.

At that time his voice shook the earth, but now he has promised, "Once more I will shake not only the earth but also the heavens.

If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin.

His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace

There was a written notice above him, which read THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in Spirit.

Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the Spirit of prophecy."

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Go in peace and wait or don't wait, you'll soon learn who is the Master of The Universe, you'll see how God rewards the ungrateful persons and the traitors

Sounds like quite a vengeful God to me, are you sure you're worshipping the right one? I'll stick with my science and facts thanks, not fairytales.

Isn't the second coming already 10 years late? Maybe he just forgot to show up on earth, or doesn't exist, one or the other.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Holly? KabbAllah?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join