It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
NOW, The GREAT signs of THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE have been sent:

FIREBALL over the NIGHT of 14-15 April 2010:

The MIST:

Sourate 44 (The Mist):

44:9 Yet they play about in doubt.

44:10 Then watch thou for the Day that the sky will bring forth a kind of smoke (or MIST) PLAINLY VISIBLE.

44:15 We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways).

44:16 One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!

THIS IS THE LAST SIGN FOR YOU.

Sourate 86:

By the Sky and the NIGHT FIREBALL(therein)― (1) And what will explain to thee what the NIGHT-FIREBALL is?― (2) (It is) the Star of piercing brightness― (3) There is no soul but has a protector over it. (4) Now let man but think from what he is created! (5) He is created from a drop emitted― (6) Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs: (7) Surely (Allah) is able to bring him back (to life)! (8) The Day that (all) things secret will be tested. (9) (Man) will have no power, and no helper. (10) By the Firmament which returns (in its round), (11) And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation)― (12) Behold this is the Word that distinguishes (Good from Evil): (13) It is not a thing for amusement. (14) As for them, they are but plotting a scheme, (15) And I am planning a scheme. (16) Therefore grant a delay to the unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for a while). (17)

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR:

SUBMIT TO THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND OBEY HIS KORAN, YOU'LL BE FORGIVEN WHATEVER YOU'VE COMMITED, OTHERWISE YOU'LL SOON PERISH UNDER A VERY HARSH SUFFERING, AND YOU'LL BE FATED TO HELL FOREVER.

YOU ARE WARNED!!! THIS THE LAST WARNING FOR YOU! I URGE YOU TO SURRENDER TO OUR GOD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! THIS IS A FAIR WARNING FROM YOUR GOD

THIS THE TRUE DEFINITION OF GOD AND OF HIS TRUE RELIGION:

GOD IS ONE AND IS NOT FLESH AND HAS NO SON NOR PARTNERS.

The True Religion of God is not what you've been taught, the religions you know as Islam, Chritianity and Judaism have been hijacked by the Devil and are mere sects.

The TRUE Religion OF THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE is only between GOD and yourself:

* Mention God in your mind for anything you need and he will answer you.
* Give thanks to God everyday and pray him for well guidance
* Do 5 ritual Prayers a day to maintain your faith and to keep protected against all temptations (that's the only ritual and that's not mere gestures but it permits a perfect balance between your body and your soul)
* Fast Ramadan
* Dedicate a part of your money for the poors
* Obey the Koran's Code for your daily life, it will provide you a perfect behaviour.

There is no intermediaries (priests, imams, rabbis,...), no uniform, no symbol, no "pagan" rituals, that's all non sense and have been introduced by the Devil.

The True Religion is just that and has nothing to do with beards, robes, violence, hatred, violence against women,intolerance, sectarism, ..., and the GOLDEN RULE IS THAT THERE IS "NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION", so that's to apply on yourself and let the others their free will.

OBEY TO THIS MESSAGE FROM YOUR GOD!

(Visit my youtube (TheTruthIsFromGod) page if you want more details)

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I can't tell if this is a troll thread or not. I've heard some people say these things on television before, so I know that they are serious, but the "Check out my YouTube channel!" comment at the end is a bit hypocritical.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I respect your religious views but for me, this is a bit of a stretch.

When talking about the "Last Signs of God" I would have thought that, seeing as though its meant to be an event that effects the whole world, then the signs should be visible to the whole world. The meteorite was only seen across a small (as far as planetary scale goes) area. Yes, a lot of people saw it on the news or online, but it is still not visible to everyone, everywhere.

And i am doubtful that the ash cloud from the volcanic eruption could be considered a mist.

But I guess people see different signs in different things.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If the first 2 clips are anything to go by, it's a fairly impotent god - the wrath, the destruction, or a poor aim?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
God needs to mind his own #*@*&%(@ing business. We've got enough poo to deal with here without him and his inbred bug-eyed minions constantly berating us for doing what comes naturally. You tell him that for me. Or I'll personally spit in his eye, if he's brave enough to face me.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Reading through your GREAT and TRUE lines I am just curious about something. If we do 4 prayers a day we have a ticket to hell and if we do 6 we get to ultra luxurious heaven ( 5 prayers for normal heaven) ? I choose not to OBEY as you state your PERFECT message, I wonder now what will be my punishment.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If there is a "Date" its Bullpoo!
My advice dont even look at a thread that gives a date!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Bloody hell!

You are one freakin scary individual.

Let me ask you this, why is this meteor so significant? I mean we often get big, bright meteors enter our atmosphere.

One that stands out that was most probably bigger and most definitely brighter was the one that was spotted over Canada in November 2008.

What do you have to say about this one? I'm sure with a bit of googling I could find some sort of straw clutching link to the mist, which by the way does not equal volcanic ash.

Ash is ash.

Mist is mist.

Pathetic bible bashing fear mongering rubbish.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I refuse to pray at all. If they can find a punishment in hell that is worse than washing dishes at a roach-infested 24-hour grease-pit diner for minimum wage, they're welcome to bring it on.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The way some peoples lives are at present it seems a meaningless threat. I respect your beliefs but I think you are strecthing it a bit. I've seen bigger meteorites and any prophet would know the difference between ash and mist.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Seeing as your thread is a repeat of a reply in another thread, I shall repost my reply here (is there an echo on ATS?):

Personally, I believe people who type in Upper Case are actually possessed by evil spirits.

But ok, you have me convinced. I shall repent. Tomorrow. After breakfast.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This is not a meteorite.

A meteorite falls at the horizon (this comet did not), does not provoke vibrations like this comet did, does not explode and keeps on its course like this comet did. Moreover, I've never seen a so huge one....

Have our scientists been able to predict it? NO
Have they provided us a good explanation? NO

Did you see the verse from the Koran I've provided you about it (the Koran is the book of the GOD OF THE UNIVERSE, so it contains all the last signs before the Apocalypse)

About the Mist, I know we've seen other mists before but this one has blocked the whole North Europe, and freezed all the economy and Aiports. Things like that never happened before in Europe. The last mists have not blocked the whole world.

The last mist they were in Asia has been followed by what we all know: Eathquakes, typhoons.. and many many casualties...

Did you read the verses about the Mist I've quoted to you?

Anyway, I am transmitting you a true warning from GOD, I'll try to show you his signs, that's not my responsability to make you believe, but just to warn. So keep on your life if you want, you'll get a breif deadline, you are AWAITED!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You have obviously not read any of my posts, so your reply has no merit. Consider yourself the proud recipient of a long, loud and extremely spittle-rich raspberry.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
People like the op remind me that hardcore liberals might not be so bad after all. Someone get this man a doctor.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Well, actually, the last eruption in Iceland was a terrible tragedy in itself. Last eruption was in 1821-1823 and it left some dead in England and famine through-out Europe.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
@wapcrafter

You have obviously not read any of my posts, so your reply has no merit. Consider yourself the proud recipient of a long, loud and extremely spittle-rich raspberry.

What do you want me to answer to this kind of post?

You insult God, you moke him, what do you expect? Are you insane?

One's should be insane to insult the God of the Universe. I know you don't believe in him, but just suppose one second that he really exists (which is indeed the case). I only can say you to regret and to surrender, otherwise you'll soon see, Guaranteed!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
@wapcrafter

One's should be insane to insult the God of the Universe. I know you don't believe in him, but just suppose one second that he really exists (which is indeed the case). I only can say you to regret and to surrender, otherwise you'll soon see, Guaranteed!!!

Why would an all powerful god need an insect like myself to submit myself to his authority? Is he just masturbating or what? I'd rather chill with Satan thanks. At least he doesn't order masses of people slaughtered for no reason.

Now, if you'll all excuse me there's a pork sandwich with my heathen name on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

What a load of pish

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
@wapcrafter

Why would an all powerful god need an insect like myself to submit myself to his authority? Is he just masturbating or what? I'd rather chill with Satan thanks. At least he doesn't order masses of people slaughtered for no reason.

Now, if you'll all excuse me there's a pork sandwich with my heathen name on it.

LMFAO!!! Of course, I don't consider myself to be an insect, but I am most certainly a little bit insane. HaHaHoHoHeeHee!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

In my humble opinion, and it is only an opinion...you're a certifiable, card carrying lunatic.

And for the record, any deity that continues to threaten the folk with violence if they don't do as it says, needs a kick up the backside.

If it comes down from the 'heavens' and starts throwing it's hypocritical weight around, i'd slap it, very hard, and tell it where to bugger off to.

Clear enough for you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join