It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Another sign of the apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
During this current 2010 year, we've never seen such an amount of catastrophes/acts of God, there isn't any single place on Earth which have not been affected by the Wrath of God.

These catastrophes are not random, they are truly provoked by God to warn us before his BIG punishment.

The people who have lost their lifes during these catastrophes are just like you, they were living their "normal" life, far from God and from this kind of preocupation. They were taken during their sleep, during their daily occupations, they were not expecting to submit such an pain.... and now they are not here anymore, they have undergone the consequencies of their actions. Do you really want to be part of them?

These Signs from God are just to announce the final Punishment. We've seen the same scenario with all the previous generations:

1- God punishes the people for their wrondoings, then they start praying him to liberate them.

2- As soon as God relieves the people from their suffering, they quickly come back to their disobediance and perversion.

3- God gives them a reprieve until they totaly forget him and his rules.

4- and suddently, he takes them once for all.

TODAY, WE ARE IN STEP 3!!!

S44:V12 (They will say
"Our Lord! Remove the Penalty from us, for We do really believe!"

S44:V15 We shall indeed remove the Penalty for a while, (but) truly ye will revert (to your ways).

S44:V16 One day We shall seize you with a mighty onslaught We will indeed (then) exact Retribution!

Will you expect to see the punishment of God fall on you before to submit?

This list as you know is far from being exhaustive. Don't wait that the True Promise of God be realized on you, you'll regret it forever, it's still time to comply to the rules of God by obeying the Torah, the Bible and the Koran prevails. Just build your own relationship with God, it's nothing to do with the teachings of the organized religions.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
This tornado has not been called "Fire Devil" for nothing. God shows us again and again, more and more precisely, the true face of his threat. Whether you accept it or not, his order is inevitable and has been planned for long. Once the deadline will be over, those who disobey God will be taken with the worst violence and with the highest vigor.

Koran/Qur'an:

S104:V1 Woe to every (kind of) scandal-monger and backbiter,
S104:V2 Who pileth up wealth and layeth it by,
S104:V3 Thinking that his wealth would make him last forever!
S104:V4 By no means! He will be sure to be thrown into that which breaks to pieces.
S104:V5 And what will explain to thee That which Breaks to Pieces?
S104:V6 (It is) the Fire of (the Wrath of) Allah kindled (to a blaze)
S104:V7 The which doth mount (Right) to the Hearts:
S104:V8 It shall be made into a vault over them,
S104:V9 In columns outstretched.,

S77:V29 (It will be said
"Depart ye to that which ye used to reject as false! S77:V30 "Depart ye to a Shadow (of smoke ascending) in three columns,
S77:V31 "(Which yields) no shade of coolness, and is of no use against the fierce Blaze.
S77:V32 "Indeed it throws about sparks (huge) as Forts,
S77:V33 "As if there were (a string of) yellow camels (marching swiftly)."
S77:V34 Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!
S77:V35 That will be a Day when they shall not be able to speak,
S77:V36 Nor will it be open to them to put forth pleas.
S77:V37 Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!
S77:V38 That will be a Day of Sorting out! We shall Gather you together and those before (you)!
S77:V39 Now, if ye have a trick (or plot) use it against Me!
S77:V40 Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!

Redeem yourself before it's too late for you.

Do not follow Raj Patel/Maitreya/Satan/Ibliss.

Obey none but God and his holy books: Torah, Bible and the Koran prevails, or prepare yourself for a harsh and permanent punishment.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
This tornado has not been called "Fire Devil" for nothing. God shows us again

Errr no...

Although this is rare it is a normal phenomenon and can quite easily be explained, when you have grown a crop such as wheat and have had the combine out to collect it, you burn the stuble in the field, then you plough it in. It's good for the soil...

As I hope you would know that fire is hot. Actually fire is plasma and as plasma is in fact in the air if you have a circumstance where a vortex forms due to wind and the up current generated by the fire, you have this effect.

Please review the following

A fire whirl, colloquially fire devil or fire tornado, is a rare phenomenon in which a fire, under certain conditions (depending on air temperature and currents), acquires a vertical vorticity and forms a whirl, or a tornado-like vertically oriented rotating column of air. Fire whirls may be whirlwinds separated from the flames, either within the burn area or outside it, or a vortex of flame, itself.

Wiki - Fire Swirl

Though based on this thread and your post above I’m willing to bet nothing I or anyone else says will mean anything to you.

Wake up and realise that 1. The God of your Religion does not exist. And 2. You have been brainwashed into believing in fantasy while ignoring the actual facts.

WAKE UP!!

Korg.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

This tornado has not been called "Fire Devil" for nothing. God shows us again

Errr no...

Although this is rare it is a normal phenomenon and can quite easily be explained, when you have grown a crop such as wheat and have had the combine out to collect it, you burn the stuble in the field, then you plough it in. It's good for the soil...

As I hope you would know that fire is hot. Actually fire is plasma and as plasma is in fact in the air if you have a circumstance where a vortex forms due to wind and the up current generated by the fire, you have this effect.

Please review the following

A fire whirl, colloquially fire devil or fire tornado, is a rare phenomenon in which a fire, under certain conditions (depending on air temperature and currents), acquires a vertical vorticity and forms a whirl, or a tornado-like vertically oriented rotating column of air. Fire whirls may be whirlwinds separated from the flames, either within the burn area or outside it, or a vortex of flame, itself.

Wiki - Fire Swirl

Though based on this thread and your post above I’m willing to bet nothing I or anyone else says will mean anything to you.

Wake up and realise that 1. The God of your Religion does not exist. And 2. You have been brainwashed into believing in fantasy while ignoring the actual facts.

WAKE UP!!

Korg.

Of course everything can be explained rationaly, but can you explain why specific events occurs at specific times on specific persons???? I don't think so because you only see a part of the picture.

Moreover, our knowledge is limited, therefore the truth of today can become a lie tomorrow, therefore we have to be humble and realize that the existence of God is rational too, but for now our knowledge cannot permit us to proove it.

God exists and is real, wait & you'll soon have news from God. You'll be the victim of what you are moking.

WAKE UP!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Moreover, our knowledge is limited, therefore the truth of today can become a lie tomorrow, therefore we have to be humble and realize that the existence of God is rational too, but for now our knowledge cannot permit us to proove it.

God exists and is real, wait & you'll soon have news from God. You'll be the victim of what you are moking.

WAKE UP!

That is the most irrational ignorant thing I've heard all week. Well done.

So basically you are saying that because there is a rational explanation for something that it must be god??

You really have no logical thought left in your brainwashed noggin do you??

This is what Religion does to me.....

Korg.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

WAKE UP!

That is the most irrational ignorant thing I've heard all week. Well done.

So basically you are saying that because there is a rational explanation for something that it must be god??

You really have no logical thought left in your brainwashed noggin do you??

This is what Religion does to me.....

Korg.

I am roughly saying that as our knowledge is limited, if we cannot proove something that does not mean that this thing does not exist.

Apply that on the existence of God.

The true ignorant people are those who limit reality to the limits of their own perception.

Whether you believe in God or not , God exists and once God will resurect you and judge you, you'll be asked if the flames of hell are just a trickle of your imagination or if they are eal... and you'll say by yourself that they are real

Koran/Qur'an:

S6:V27 If thou couldst but see when they are confronted with the Fire! They will say: "Would that we were but sent back! then would we not reject the Signs of our Lord, but would be amongst those who believe!

S6:V28 Yea in their own (eyes) will become manifest what before they concealed but if they were returned they would certainly relapse to the things they were forbidden, for they are indeed liars.

S6:V29 And they (sometimes) say: "There is nothing except our life on this earth, and never shall we be raised up again."

S6:V30 If thou couldst but see when they are confronted with their Lord! He will say: "Is not this the truth?" They will say: "Yea, by our Lord!" He will say: "Taste ye then the penalty because ye rejected Faith."

S6:V31 Lost indeed are they who treat it as a falsehood that they must meet Allah,― until on a sudden the hour is on them, and they say: "Ah! woe unto us that we took no thought of it"; for they bear their burdens on their backs; and evil indeed are the burdens that they bear!.

S6:V32 What is the life of this world but play and amusement? But best is the Home in the Hereafter, for those who are righteous. Will ye not then understand?

[edit on 27-8-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Here's the rest:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
During the year 2010, God has sent us a huge number of signs, the Hour gets closer, we'll soon meet our Creator. Are you prepared for this?

UK meteor - 11/15/2010:
www.bbc.co.uk...

UK metero - 08/12/2010:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Serbian/macedonian meteor- 11/12/2010:
www.dutchdailynews.com...

Night fireball USA- New York state and Wisoncin (5midweat states)- 14 April 2010:
content.usatoday.com...

Sourate 86:

1- By the Sky and the NIGHT FIREBALL(therein)
2- And what will explain to thee what the NIGHT-FIREBALL is;
3- (It is) the Star of piercing brightness;
4- There is no soul but has a protector over it.
5- Now let man but think from what he is created!
6- He is created from a drop emitted;
7- Proceeding from between the backbone and the ribs:
8- Surely (Allah) is able to bring him back (to life)!
9- The Day that (all) things secret will be tested.
10- (Man) will have no power, and no helper.
11- By the Firmament which returns (in its round), 12-
And by the Earth which opens out (for the gushing of springs or the sprouting of vegetation);
13- Behold this is the Word that distinguishes (Good from Evil):
14- It is not a thing for amusement.
15- As for them, they are but plotting a scheme,
16- And I am planning a scheme.
17- Therefore grant a delay to the unbelievers: give respite to them gently (for a while).

The Apocalypse/Hour is inevitable and it will fall on the rejectors. So God is not begging you to submit to him, but is giving you a true last chance.

The Prophet of Satan/Maitreya/Iblis is already here on earth under the name of Raj Patel, beware!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Once again, God warns about his punishment, but the people do not listen, they do not obey, they do no understand.

All these sinkholes took place during the last 6 months, the scientists are unable to explain this strange tendency, Why all these sinkholes in such a short period?

This is the answer:

S16:V44 (We sent them) with Clear Signs and scriptures and We have sent down unto thee (also) the Message; that thou mayest explain clearly to men what is sent for them, and that they may give thought.

S16:V45 Do then those who devise evil (plots) feel secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them up, or that the Wrath will not seize them from directions they little perceive??

S16:46 Or that He may not call them to account in the midst of their goings to and fro without a chance of their frustrating Him?

S16:V47 Or that He may not call them to account by a process of slow wastage--for thy Lord is indeed Full of kindness and Mercy.

S7:V97 Did the people of the towns feel secure against the coming of our wrath by night while they were asleep?

S7:V98 Or else did they feel secure against its coming in broad daylight while they played about (carefree)?

S7:V99 Did they then fell secure against the plan of Allah? but no one can feel secure from the plan of Allah, except those (doomed) to ruin!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
im just gonna state the things i've noticed,and these things to me say "the end is here"

A man beheaded on a city bus in america.
The 3rd park ranger in history just got murdered in my area.
Disasters everywhere.
The kid that just got raped by WOMEN.
The mother of all oil spills.
Last winter was the most collossal ever recorded.
Russia and China,in agreement just stopped using the american dollar.
foreighner's after a terrorist act done by their race,forced THE GOD I KNOW AND LOVES NAME out of the pledge of allegance.
A kid just got shot at the mexican border by U.S. troops and it isnt even in the news that we are at war with the drug cartels.
I was sent to jail,not for hurting someone,not even hurting myself. But for owing someone money.(i live in america).
cash rules everything around me,c.r.e.a.m. get the money dolla dolla bill yall
foreighner's work tax free for a set amount of years.
Green berets sole purpose now is to train foreighner's,very close to the enemy. I'm sure one day the trainees will become the enemy through osmosis and brute force.(now the enemy knows to throw the explosives)
thats all i'm going to think of,it would be nice to hear what others are seeing.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spokthunder
im just gonna state the things i've noticed,and these things to me say "the end is here"

A man beheaded on a city bus in america.
The 3rd park ranger in history just got murdered in my area.
Disasters everywhere.
The kid that just got raped by WOMEN.
The mother of all oil spills.
Last winter was the most collossal ever recorded.
Russia and China,in agreement just stopped using the american dollar.
foreighner's after a terrorist act done by their race,forced THE GOD I KNOW AND LOVES NAME out of the pledge of allegance.
A kid just got shot at the mexican border by U.S. troops and it isnt even in the news that we are at war with the drug cartels.
I was sent to jail,not for hurting someone,not even hurting myself. But for owing someone money.(i live in america).
cash rules everything around me,c.r.e.a.m. get the money dolla dolla bill yall
foreighner's work tax free for a set amount of years.
Green berets sole purpose now is to train foreighner's,very close to the enemy. I'm sure one day the trainees will become the enemy through osmosis and brute force.(now the enemy knows to throw the explosives)
thats all i'm going to think of,it would be nice to hear what others are seeing.

You're on the right track brother and I hope you know what to do (to fully submit to God and to focus 100% on your own redemption)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
After reading this thread through again (crazy, I know) all I can really say is " Bloody Hell!"

During this current 2010 year, we've never seen such an amount of catastrophes/acts of God, there isn't any single place on Earth which have not been affected by the Wrath of God.

These catastrophes are not random, they are truly provoked by God to warn us before his BIG punishment.

...and again " Bloody Hell!". This is patently the most absurd, ignorantly thought out and misinformed thread around.

such myriad false information and fear-mongering and bandying about of the word "Truth" while feeding fear and ignorance without much adoption of grey matter.

Bloody Hell!
edit on 25-11-2010 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

I understand your reaction...but you have to understand my point too. If what I say is real AND IT'S REAL, my warnings are very legitimate.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
OK this is kind of off topic, but this thread just caught my eye. Yesterday on the evening news (local Memphis, TN) there was a story about some radio station called Family Radio that is predicting the return of Christ or the end of the world as we know it in May 2011. Has anyone else heard this?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
OK this is kind of off topic, but this thread just caught my eye. Yesterday on the evening news (local Memphis, TN) there was a story about some radio station called Family Radio that is predicting the return of Christ or the end of the world as we know it in May 2011. Has anyone else heard this?

Yes, it's all about Maitreya/Raj Patel's coming. Maitreya is also called the Dajjal/Antichrist, he's supposed to come with about 40 Ascended Master, one of them is Jesus (a fake Jesus), another is the Mahdi, another is the 5th Buddha...

The Truth is that there is no Messiah who is expected, not even Jesus, the only Savior is God, the Master of the Universe, Allah, he can save you just right now, you have just to obey him and his last Revelation the Koran (which has been sent after the Torah and the Bible).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I wholeheartedly agree with your response> in every religion(barring satanism) we reach out to a creator >even in greek mythology Zues is the "alpha god". I believe in all these religions it is the "One same God" our Father in Heaven.... Every culture has a different language(mostly)and hence, a different name for HIM>but all in all- the meaning is the same.... He is mysterious.. but in respone "the last signs".. We will never know when or how>not even the son knows...just be vigiliant in prayer and have faith... it will happen in the blink of an eye>and if you think you really know when it will happen you are fooling yourself and are decieved by the prince of lies>do yourself a favor> stop trying to determine yours and our fates> relax and enjoy the life you have been gifted with brother...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by misteRee

Hey do you realize that "GOD" spelled backwards is "DOG" and either way it goes both are "supposed" to be mans best friend??? Just something to chew on for you...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiosity31

Hey do you realize that "GOD" spelled backwards is "DOG" and either way it goes both are "supposed" to be mans best friend??? Just something to chew on for you...

Alla = Alla, backaward, that's his true name.... You's be better not mocke God/Allah, that's stupid to insult your God, what do you expect in return?

That's a fair advice...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiosity31

Alla = Alla, backaward, that's his true name.... You's be better not mocke God/Allah, that's stupid to insult your God, what do you expect in return?

That's a fair advice...

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join