It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalypse, Last Signs of GOD Before his WRATH FALLS ON THE UNBELIEVERS: 14-15 April Fireball + Mist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
This society teaches us that any Truth is relative to us... which is not exactly true.

GOD is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH, and he opens the eyes of those who are fair and wish forgiveness from him, all those people see the SAME ABSOLUTE TRUTH FROM GOD, whereas all the others, who are lost, are eachone living in their own illusion.

O.k. lets quantify that shall we??

You say GOD is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH???

O.k.....

So how many religions are there in the world?? Well it’s hard to say exactly but if we narrow it down to those religions with over 500 thousand members there are currently 22 religions..

Each with their own ideas on god...

So who is right? Who has the ABSOLUTE TRUTH you are talking about??

I'm sure if you ask each of these religions they all say OUR GOD IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH... and YOUR GOD IS FALSE...

I say this whole situation has to STOP...

If you really delve into the universe there can only be one thing that is absolute truth.... MATHEMATICS...

Forgiveness in your heart you say.... If I live for the greater good then who do I need to look for to forgive. I have never directly wronged anyone, yet I know if I looked hard enough however a good person I may be I would find sooooo many things that I done that are a SIN and I should burn in hell for all eternity for...

You know what, you should look for other things to give you the feeling you are a good person other than that a mythical non existant super being is on your side.

Humanity with religion is like watching children playing in the playground.

We have to get past this stupid belief in god so we can focus on the larger task that is enhancing humanity!!

Korg.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Wow...all without the aid of earthly things? No medicines...just complete healing?

--------------

It was God that claimed to create the darkness and the light...that makes good and evil. So there must be a purpose in them both right?

Wow...all without the aid of earthly things? No medicines...just complete healing?

NO there were uses of medicines, but again these medicines have only calmed down the people in my family I speak of not heal them only give them meds. for pain as the ANSWER which it wasnot. But the spirits that were passed down within my family have been taught to love GOD AND HE SHALL GUID THE. AND WE LISTEN. If you could meet one of my family members who I speak of and speak to their doctors they the doctors will tell you this that THEY ARE ONLY ALIVE BECAUSE THEY POSSESS POWERFULL AMOUNTS of GOOD energy within them which spawns a great attitude on life and existance which fuels their spirit to SURVIVE with their illnesses and not feel down about it GIVING THEM STRENGTH THAT MANY CANNOT EVEN SEE.

It was God that claimed to create the darkness and the light...that makes good and evil. So there must be a purpose in them both right?

In the beginning there WAS ONLY DARKNESS, K? ANd when the creator came to this realm he brought LIGHT TO THIS REALM OF DARKNESS AND WATER, K?

THe purpose for what many call DARKNESS OR NEGATIVE ENERGY was to or is to CHALLANGE YOUR souls in order for your SOULS to become the perfect souls they were intended to be, before we ate from the tree of knowledge. So this evil you see you wouldnt have if NEVER EATEN FROM TREE OF KNOWLEDGE, K? ANYTHING ELSE friend

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

How come then so many see different things in the books...

But those that seek within without the books...come to the same conclusions.

One of those conclusions is...that the God image of Abraham was not nor is the Holy God that all things manifest forth from.

Different interpretations is not a absolute truth.

I will say it again...if you knew what was Holy, you wouldnt be trying to bring people to God through fear tactics like Earthly man does.

You wouldnt fear anything but reaping what you sow...even then, you will see, you only reap what you sow to learn.

God gives up on no one...that is how perfect Thee is and how perfect this experience is.

God left Thee word here before any book was written, it is in the template of life itself.

Religion will take this world no where but backwards. Its stagnating us. Its allowing people to not care about our worlds future because God will save it and make it new again. It allows them to stop worrying about doing unto others as they want done unto them. It stops people from thinking for themselves and figuring and discerning between things of Earth and Spirit. There is no true book, no true religion...there is personal paths of experience, learning, and discerning. The books do not allow personal paths...no matter how you think they do. The books offer a very limited view and God is very few and far between many lines of the BS of mans corrupted history of being prideful, greedy, and jealous.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I embrace both bad and good in my life...for they both taught me.

I could not of learned anything without them both.

How can you cherish good without knowing bad.

I see it as this world is the way it is because God meant for it to be this way....it has purpose.

Yes, positive thinking and attitudes has been proven to help alot of people while healing.

Its just not fair though to think God is picking and choosing who to heal and help. This is mans job...we must step up and move the mountains Jesus spoke of. People starve because we are greedy! People dont get medicine they need because of mans ways. Man must step up and bring to Earth the prime image that God holds for this sphere. Unity, oneness, and love to eachother, globally. If we leave one country or nation out of the rights to Earths riches...it is our fault we are not stepping up.

I was trying to point out how it really is within mans power to make a difference.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Hate to tell you Mama but Yahweh and Allah are the same guy, the god of Abraham, you know the one on Sinai with Moses, that was Allah.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

How can you cherish good without knowing bad.

I like this logic...

I hate it when people complain that it's raining...

My answer to them is 'how would you appreciate the sun, if it didn't sometimes rain'

Korg.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

What you speak about are not Religions but Sects.

Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, New Age are sects...

What does mean "sects"?

A group of people who are webbed under the same Code, sects are religion made by Man.

The True religion of God is UNIQUE:

1 GOD: The Master Of the Universe, The Sole Creator.
1 Code: The Koran (the last message of God for the Whole Universe, his previous messages as the Bible and the Torah were dedicated to a single people and has been distorted by the Devil, whereas the Koran is not)
No Master except God, no intermdiaries, no uniform, no symbols,..., ONLY, WE, The UNIVERSE, and GOD, We are all Number 2 after the Number ONE: GOD.

That's all explained in the Koran so please read it and then come back and don't confuse Koran and Islam, I REPEAT, the Muslims are obeying everything except the Koran.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The videos of the meteor are like 3 years old.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

You are right Yahweh and Allah are both God's name. God has many names according to the languages, what matters is his definition:

The Creator of the Universe + all form of life.
The Sole Master of all the Creation.
He has no son, no partner, no fathers, no ater ego.
He is Unseen and is a Mystery, Nobody can figure out him (all we know about God is what he's told us about him).
He is the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and many others I have not quoted here.
He is the God of the Bible, the Torah and the Koran and the Koran prevails on all as it's the last revelation which has been protected from any distortion until the Judgment day.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

What you speak about are not Religions but Sects.

Go and find these sects and talk with them, ask them if their god is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH and I bet you they would say yes and I bet you they would all say that each other’s sects ideas on god are false.

There is only one truth.... THERE IS NO GOD.

When you die you're dead. Infinity of non existence. There is no lovely place called heaven and there certainly is no Hell.

Do you recall what it was like before you were born?? That is what its like to be dead. This is why people should not fear death just the manor by which they die.

My granddad always used to say, "it's not the cough that carries you off, it's the coffin they carry you off in".

Live your life by your own nature and not by the rules of some fairytale religion.

Do all the good you can in as many ways as you can to whomever you can whenever you can. Just don't do it because you fear you will go to hell if you don't.... do it because you are a Human.

Korg.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by Korg Trinity]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I respect you choice but you are wrong and don't speak me about relativity.

Either God exists either NOT.

I choose to believe in him and I am urging the people to do so for their own salavation.

I am TRULY delivering a message from God, I am warning a people about a Harsh Punishment, when this Punishment will come, people will see that is not an illusion, but then, it would be too late for them.

I WILL NEVER DISTORT THE MESSAGE I AM ASKED TO DELIVER SO EVEN IF THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT PLEASE YOU, THAT'S THE TRUTH.

Unbelievers ares just like guys who have lived all their life in a cave by their own freewill and then come and deny the existence of the Sun. Go out from your cave!!!!

Surrender that's better for you, deny my message and then you'll only blame yourself, you've been warned, aren't you?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I respect you choice but you are wrong and don't speak me about relativity.

This is exactly what I am talking about... see you did it right there...

I am wrong and what?? you are right?? Right??

This is exactly what I’m saying to you... Religion is the reason there is WAR, murder, rape, pillaging, destruction.

Why is that the case??

It's because the religious are always right. It is them that are following life according to thier one true god and anyone believing anything other than what their true god states is WRONG....

So what happens is conflict. War, Killing, pillaging etc etc etc......

I am TRULY delivering a message from God, I am warning a people about a Harsh Punishment, when this Punishment will come, people will see that is not an illusion, but then, it would be too late for them.

No you're not, you are doing what all religions attempt to do... Recruit. Because the more people that 'believe' further validates your delusion of grandeur.

I WILL NEVER DISTORT THE MESSAGE I AM ASKED TO DELIVER SO EVEN IF THIS MESSAGE DOES NOT PLEASE YOU, THAT'S THE TRUTH.

The message itself is a total fabrication and so how can it be any further distorted??

Unbelievers are just like guys who have lived all their life in a cave by their own freewill and then come and deny the existence of the Sun. Go out from your cave!!!!

Sadly for you it’s the other way round.

Religious people are the ones who live in fear, they are the ones who have to look to others to secure their own peace of mind... Why don't you come out of that dark place and take your rightful place by the side of other Humans.

Stop looking to some mythical fairytale to solve all your problems and start to act on your own behalf.

Surrender that's better for you, deny my message and then you'll only blame yourself, you've been warned, aren't you?

See... typical Religious thing to say..

Surrender.....
Blame......
Warned.....

Can anyone point out a positive here??? There is none....

This is how religion works...

FEAR....

Period.

Well guess what??? I'm not afraid. I'm not afraid of being a human, I’m not afraid of living according to nature. I'm not afraid of being dead.

So I don't need to believe in a GOD.

And guess what, if you dump your fear you don't need to either.

Korg.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod @SmokeJaguar67 6 the others I understand your point, but unfortunately you are wrong about everything. You are seeking for someone to charge and like most of the people here, you choose to blame God for all your pain.

It is interesting that you tell me that I am wrong and then you deign to assume that firstly that I am in pain and secondly I am blaming a god for this pain.

Firstly thank you for the response but I must point out to you that I am not wishing to charge anyone other than charge say, the war mongers like “Blair and co” for crimes against humanity and for lying about the whole weapons of mass destruction that can be released onto the west at 45 minutes notice but as that is a separate topic I will not expand.

I bring that up so that you know that I do not blame a god for anything that has gone wrong with this world, I blame the crimes of the people throughout the ages who have strived to war and convert in the name of a god and instead have left behind deep wounds that will probably never heal until the day comes that the world is totlay devoid of all religions that demand obedience and that demand a person “surrenders” them self to a god.

Secondly I am not in any pain other than some physical pain as I spent a weekend on the firth of forth in a sea kayak but I know you mean in the spiritual so I will expand on that.

The pain I feel is the pain anyone who wants to respect their fellow human feels when they see that the media is programming my society to love the hero. To my mind these people are soldiers not heroes, they are the man and woman that chooses to go to foreign lands and to follows the orders of war mongers that wage war for secret aims and then have the audacity to talk about loss as if they have any notion of the real cost of this war. I mean this as no disrespect to serving soldiers or those who have served as I was a soldier too but it was always lies and spin and I played my part.

It is when I see the real pain, a circling desperation in the faces of real heroes, people who are struggling to be good parents and productive members of a darkening society as one by one they lose out they get stamped on and regarded by the more successful as somehow being lacking and less than worthy of respect.

For instance is a mother a bad mother because she is poor abandoned by her partner and her child is disabled? No she is not a bad mother but all too often almost out of hand she is deemed unfit because in her suffering she is somehow a cause for the suffering and perhaps even the disablement of her child? It sickens me that others feel that they can somehow judge this person as less than them because this mother (example) has less and can offer less to their disabled child because unlike the overly judgemental she did not start the game in a position of advantage, socially, financially or educationally.

I work in the voluntary sector with the disadvantaged and so I see these sorts of stories in very real terms quite often. The last thing I offer is anything to do with religion as to dive into religion to my opinion will mask the symptoms but will not cure the cause at source and before long religion either closes off the mind or it alters perceptions into the negative – in my opinion of course.

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod Start with yourself, Look within you, your own injustice is responsible FOR ALL YOUR MISERY.

No my friend the cause of my past misery was that I believed my leaders and I went off at their behest to serve in foreign lands a long time ago and I saw the depths of the human soul. I know just how far the rabbit hole falls and the lengths the religious will sink to make a point and if it involves blood and death then to the religious this is just welcome sacrifices to oil the wheels of their particular agenda. My contempt for them all is equal and it does not matter which god they serve as each god has blood on their hands so it is best if they do not exist and I am certain they do not exist so it is all good in that regard.

I am not a cause of my misery because I have over the years taken many steps to repair the great damage that was done to my body and my mind but the worst damage was what was done to me as a practicing catholic. Since I threw my faith to the winds I have become much more aware of the human capacity for thought and I have become much more open to the real things that matter that involve respect and love for animals and the people who in striving to do the best they can with the tools they were given, continue to be stereotyped as being lesser people, a drain on a society that is itself a drain on nature.

Such unabashed hypocrisy is not lost on me but I know I am not in misery and I know you have made far too many assumptions about me that I must tell you are way off the mark. In promoting your god you should at least try to understand the mindset of those you wish to preach the message as to get it wrong over and over again is not indicative of a person worthy of listening to. Do not mistake my atheism for pain and misery or my contempt for you as a personal thing, I hold contempt for all people who try to threaten others into a religious belief system with words to the effect of “believe in my god or suffer for eternity in hell”.

If a god exists and tries that nonsense on me let that god know that to underestimate a human is not a wise act because when fear is gone what is left is clarity of purpose and a will to live a life through choice not though ignorance.

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod Even this evil society is not reponsible for our suffering, WE ARE THE ONLY RESPONSIBLES OF OUR PAIN. As long you won't recognize ALL your Faults and Injustice, you'll never find the Truth: that GOD IS ONE, ALMIGHTY, MERCYFUL, COMPASSIONNATE ... GOD IS PERFECT and that's not mere assertions, that's simply the truth.

I do not believe in the concept of evil I believe that what others call evil is more a regressive thing based upon lack of knowledge or a fault in psychology or psychiatry. Evil as in born bad to do bad is not a thing I belive exists but that is just a personal statement of what I consider to be my fact.

I recognise all my faults and I recognise the pains I have caused others in the years before I grew a brain and realised that all actions bring consequences and if I could rectify some of the more negative actions of my past then I would do so but as I cannot travel into the past all I can to make emends is to strive to live my life out as a better person and to keep myself from inflicting others with negative energies.

As to your god being “ALMIGHTY, MERCYFUL, COMPASSIONNATE ... GOD IS PERFECT” I must point out to you that a god that is all of those things would not threaten to burn an unbeliever for choosing to remain godless and that god in using threats of violence to achieve his aims can in no way whatsoever be considered a perfect being can he? Perfection is a difficult thing to achieve but a first step would be to accept the choice of another and if that other chooses not to follow that god then acceptance and respect for that choice is closer to perfection than burning that individual on the spot is it not?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
*continued*

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod God deserves to be obeyed just because he's always right, fair and that we owe him EVERYTHING.

A god that cannot be bothered to prove his existence does not deserve anything but contempt if it was thought he really did exist but as he cannot be proven then it is fair to assume that such a god was created either by men or non humans in the ancient past and I for one would never let such a strange concept of blind faith become a part of my life because then that means I must give up a piece of myself – the part that believes he does not need the permission of some god to act out something in life.

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod God is not a dictator as he has never confiscate us our freewill, God just wants us to obey him with our own free will.

God is not a dictator and yet he demands we obey him and worship him or suffer an eternity in hell? I think you need to realise urgently that you are contradicting yourself rather severely here and yet you tell me I am wrong.

Such an irony sir!

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod How can you be so evil by denying all God's benefits? Who do you think you are?

You call me evil because I deny all of gods so called benefits but I rather say it is your concept of a divine being that could be considered evil because at the end of the day you do not see me telling believers that they will burn in hell for being one with a god and you do not see me trying to talk believers into giving up their god.

If you wish to go with a god then go for it but you have no right whatsoever to damn others who choose the opposite path because you are not opening any minds to the divine, rather you are closing them. I know I am not evil and if you wish to call me evil without even knowing me than I have no care or serious concern for your opinion on any matter divine or otherwise.

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod The Rules are the same for everybody over the whole Universe, so if you choose the suicide path, go ahead, you'll only harm yourself. [edit on 19-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

News flash, an atheist is not on a path of suicide, an atheist is simply on a path to live out their life as they decide and as long as they cause no harm to others and do not cram their atheism down someone else's throat what business is it of yours?

You cannot retort out of love or other whimsical as you disqualified yourself from such arguments when you said we without god were evil and doomed to a burning. You cannot come back and tell us you are wishing only to save a soul or that your post out of love because I sense a propensity for you to jump to judgemental assumptions that by their nature of being rushed are very inaccurate and as they are laced with hostility rather than love and tolerance then how can you expect a fair crack of the whip?

I will make an assumption of you as you have done so of me.

I assume you live a life of fear and you cannot do anything or decide anything without firstly deciding if such an act or such a thought is “haram”. I expect I am wrong but of course I rushed my judgment of you – much as you rushed a judgment of me. However I do not think you are evil, I just think you have been programmed to be a religious pawn.

Good day, we will not speak again, you seem far too full of intolerance for my tastes.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
TheTruthIsFromGod,

Interesting thread and you do seem to have a very stong conviction.

I do however, very strongly disagree with you on many levels being a devout Christian myself and very knowledgeable of the entire Bible.
(After almost dying in a car accident in 2007 and having a -very- fearful vision of spiritual realites.)

All I'm going to say is the Bible and the Quran to not mesh: Allah is NOT the same god as the God of the Bible: The God of Isaac, Abraham and Jacob.

Jesus is -my- Lord and Saviour and I will not be submitting to any other 'god'.

Also, all the other folks who are flippant about God.. Don't forget, you will all take your last breath: You are but on heart beat away from the 'absolute' truth that you mock.

This is not an attack, just a very plain and strong statement. Believe what you want but at your own peril.

(Edit to correct spelling errata).

[edit on 19-4-2010 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't expect to make see the blind people.

Only God can make us all agree, so yes God exists whether you accept it or not. Only A Sole Master is able to create order through all our frictions.

You think I am a liar or that I have created all this story, I know I am telling the Truth from our God and the future will proove it to you (unfortunately for you not by the nicest way).

You have chosen to believe your own wishes and fabricated stories whereas God has provided us the Truth by his Unicity and by his Koran, then you are at the origin of your own perdition.

My message remains exactly the same as posted in this thread, I repeat that I do not expect the blind people to see, I am not responsible for the result, I just have to transmit what I have transmitted, for the rest, you'll see.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I really respect people like you who are calm and respectful.

You 've chosen the wrong master (government) and he has deceived you, the Sole Master is God and he will never deceive you.

You put your life at stake by following a wrong way after an another, and by running after conjecture, that's not a surprise that you are lost.

Read the Koran before to judge it, if you are fair as you claim God always guides to his path the fair people, so your fate is between his hands.

The truth is much simplier than the fabrications, so don't be surprised that the solution is only to submit in your mind to the God of the Earth, of the Universe and of all the Humans and Spirits and Angels.

1 Perfect God: The Master of the Universe, 1 Perfect Book: The Koran, is it too simple for you?

Sorry but if you seek another truth, you'll only be deceived. Don't think you are your own guide, don't take responsabilities that are not yours, because if you do so, you'll NEVER find the path by yourself.

Start by being fair, good and by recognizing that YOU as a person are nothing more than a lost man, an ignorant (sorry that's not to insult you but it's just the case for any lost people), and that you can never find the solution by yourself, be fair, you KNOW that's true, the proof is that you've never been able to find the Truth until now, and then God will show you his TRUTH, the truth I am exposing to you, the difference is that this truth will come from within yourself and not from me.

The first step to be well guided is to recognize your own perdition and to stop pretending being able to guide yourself, because NOBODY can guide himself, ONLY GOD IS OUR GUIDE.

May God guides you, I like respectful people like you.

[edit on 19-4-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I have given up my own illusion and my ego to submit to God, and from that moment, God shows me the TRUTH, I advise you to do so, because what awaits the rejectors is not good. Whether that pleases you or not, you have to make your call, because that's THE TRUTH FROM GOD I AM TELLING YOU and the Apocalypse is inevitable.

Well i respectfully decline your illusion and ego, and at no point did i ever tell you any truths, to be honest i like the rejectors to much blind faith around these days im just glad i made some humans smart enuff to understand these things. As for praying GIVE IT A REST we can talk all you want when your dead but untill then stop becuase ive given up listening to all you mortal moaners

GOD

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ViewFromTheStars

GOD is not flesh and that's very insulting toward your God to say so.

God or the Son of God (if God had a son which is wrong) (as the Christians say about Jesus) cannot die, if he is a God.

Christians say he died for our sins, if he's God, he may diretly forgive our sins without dying for us. Moreover, A GOD cannot be killed by his own creation, not even if he was within an avatar (which is also a wrong concept, because God does not need to take an avatar).

GOD IS ALMIGHTY and IS UNSEEN AND IS THE GREAT MASTER, NOBODY CAN HARM HIM, Even if the whole creation unite to fight God, God will make the creation disapear even before we will attempt such a stupid thing.

Christians are very lost, just as the muslims and the jews. The Truth is in the Koran and in God, our Creator and Master.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Oh man. Where to start? If you are going off of 'fireballs in the night skies' and volcanoes erupting then....well, holy crap, we have been in the last days since the Bible was WRITTEN!!!!

These happen very often. Especially over the past 4,000 years. People are just not buying into the scare tactics anymore. If God was all loving (which many religions preach him to be) then why kill off so many?

I know, I know.....it's in the Bible. It explains it there. I have read it in various versions a couple times each.

I believe in my God. I believe in the message of being good to the people around you. But I refuse to believe in a jealous vengeful 'god' that is supposed to love us all unconditionally that it knows every hair on my head that will just destroy us all.

Not buying it.

Cool event though with the fire in the sky. Not the first time I have seen stuff like that though. Won't be the last. (Well, knock on wood. Who knows what tomorrow will hold for me.)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join