It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Armed Revolution on ATS Inappropriate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I have to concur.

This country was founded out of revolution and the right of revolution has been codified in US legal code.

The federal government is well outside of its constitutional bounds and the courts are not acting to reign it back in.

I think what will eventually happen is that one or more states will begin to start nullifying federal law.

Effectively a bloodless revolution.

Once the dollar is destroyed, states will have no choice but to start dismantling the federal government by ignoring it.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrbarber
The idea of an organized armed revolution is ludicrous. Any organized group would surely be infiltrated and neutralized well before any actions could be taken. I think the real discussion is about Americans defending their rights and the rights of their families against those in our Government that have abandoned the US Constitution. The question as to whether or not this would require an armed defense is a very real question that each of us must answer for ourselves. TPTB can enforce tyranny with weapons and does so at will. What then are our options if we choose not to comply with tyranny.

Do not ever loose faith in the ones who have worn the uniform and remember the oath they have sworn too. If the time comes and we have to confront tyranny, We the People will have the largest and strongest Army the World has ever seen. Remember where you are and where you live. 350+ million people live in this country, Red blooded rowdy and crazy Americans from all walks of life. Ivy League to Red Neck and everywhere in between. Half of which would be capable of defending themselves and 1/3 ready to rescue lady liberty.

Ad in the countless hundred thousands of Veterans and Patriots and well, I will leave you with this quote,

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." by B. Graham

We are a free nation and we will remain a free nation until the end of time, how we remain free is up to the ( The powers that think that they be.)

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

" There are men in the shadows of the men in the shadows and we are watching them. "

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It really is idiotic how in Love with comfort we are...

I can save a few bucks but almost nothing bought at Walmart lasts very long...

Cheap Chinese crap a govt bowing under pressure to buy garbage from other places at least initially to "be fair"

You just waste more money (the exception being Japanese cars) hate to say that but I have had 2 and they run forever... I drove my last Nissan Altima through the forest doing dukes of Hazard jumps over ravines...the outside looked like a suicide bomber owned it ... and it never broke...

And that's fair the Japanese actually build good stuff that's how it started...

But aside from Europe nobody makes a damn good anything but us... nor holds to proper standards of health and safety...

Armed Revolution?

eh....

Burn all the Walmarts and other chain places I'd love to be able to get a Milkshake again made from real ice cream and have the leftovers poured from my glass into a tin... and have a shoe repair store on the corner to make a pair of good shoes last years instead of buying 19 pair in the same 2 year span...

Walmart sucks for this country worse than being on the fringe of a Black hole would...

"OMG...what I might have to shop in 3 locations in a day,...what would i do!!!"

It's just ridiculous... these jobs are EVIL anyway, can't get a day off, no guy that knows you to hand over that xmas check... why the heck you'd want to work there instead of someone you knew when it's just above minimum wage makes no sense either...

God forbid you'd get a free Turkey over the holidays...

Think I'll roll over there now and get a nice Melamine sandwich and Choking Hazard fall apart in 3 days cardboard toy for the kids... wth

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

"Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit
from revolutionists and rebels -- men and women who dare to dissent
from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, we may never confuse
honest dissent with disloyal subversion."

"They [the founders] proclaimed to all the world
the revolutionary doctrine of the divine rights of the common man.
That doctrine has ever since been the heart of the American faith."

Dwight D, Eisenhower

More words from the greats my friend.

Very prophetic.

We must not loose sight of our true revolutionary ideals of freedom.

It is the very life's blood of this nation.

Excellent post my friend.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would disagree with this post as it serves 2 things, one is that it is a means to vent. People are fed up with the US federal government, one that is failing to listen to its people, choosing to stupidly run the country, and not redress the grievences of its people.
I do not support armed rebellion, however, I will not discourage the discussion of such, especially when ideas are being exchanged, and usually in the end cooler heads prevail.
Revolution is always legal in the first person such as our revolution, it is only illegale in the third person, such as their revolution.
Assination of a sitting leader is never any good, cause then the question as to what the next person in line will be like.
So hopefully if there is a revolution, it will be at the voting booths on election day and the body politic will think about who they put into office.
I believe, that if at the end of the election of 2010, if things do not improve or change, then it will begin with civil disobedience against the illegale and imoral laws that are being passed.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I didnt read all your post but try to feel me

A - everybody has a family
B - everybody has fear of losing its family
C - if (A) everybody has a family, (B) everybody has a fear of losing it

D - a person get elected to do good things
E - a person get his family threatened

assuming A and B are true

F - so, if (D) a person get elected to do good things, & (E) the person get his family threatened, you dont do good things.

Since (C) if everybody has a family, everybody has a fear of losing it

conclusion? well, you dont do good things, you do things you are told to
thats what happens nowadays and it will never change, unless you change your strategy and you uses the threats to another person's family

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by moonzoo7

I believe the "We the People" crowd have much to fear at the moment.
If one is an avid reader of ATS and/or Infowars.com, then they are quite informed though not always 'entirely' so. I get some good laughs on ATS though it's an 'honest and Free medium of thought exchange' for the most part, if I why were to crtitque it.

There are some Smart, Well Meaning 'folk' (these terms are Mutually Inclusive of One another) on here which makes it all the worthwhile and inspires myself at the same time. I feed off your Positive Energy though give back in return that which was so gratefully given to me. It was 'meant' to be this way. You Give, you Get. You Get, you Give. It balances itself out well with the rest of the Cosmos. If something "Rings" true, it probably Is. You don't hear Truth very often, by Design? Congratulations?

For such a tiny planetary Being, people sure get worked up easy Round these parts. There lives are so stressful when this is absolutely Unnecessary. The evolution of technology has Trumped Man's willingness to USE IT for the betterment of All, including the Other Beings, land ^nd Water.

The People need to Chill out and 'Smell the Roses'. Go for a walk in God's Creation. It helps to clear the Webs of Society.....so to say. I try not to 'think' when I write. I just Do. When I review, pre-published, I usually mean what I say though 'words' and their syntax structures can be an issue at time. Many 'word' definitions were deceptive and 'symolic' by inception, by Design, unfortunately, therefor the intended message is not always as is Meant to be expressed.

Trolls are all over the internet including the CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS, Secret Service, DEA, DoD, Mossad, etc. etc. and other world 'intelligence' agencies. This is not necessary if a Society didn't have something to Hide. Truth needs no Veil. Who would be afraid of the Truth? Why and for what 'Purpose'?

We need to clean up the Trolls ("your spies") From the kitchen time to time as they are like nasty roaches, they keep coming back time.....and again. None of Roaches are happy. They just Do What They're told. Their told to accept Monetary 'blessings' at the End of Your day.

Now if you believe this is an Abnormal amount of Control.....Surprise?, you have one the First step to Sovereignty. Now you must Choose if you are to Be who you were born to be. Free with the innate, Creator given ability to identify and utilize your Meaning in this world. Listen to You, trust Yourself, You don't need a guide. Make your own way, follow Your magnetic compass, lead yourself to your own Destiny. Only You can.

To open one of your little Gifts your Creator so graciously gave you and to Use them. Imagine the possibilities. Perhaps One may see their neighbor and see themself at the same time? It IS possible. There is no other solution. You 'collectively' Create your Own salvation. You Feel Much better as well once you stop slashing your Brethren over the back. You slash yourself. Call it human natural law. It Is as it Was to be. Gravity works this way as well. How do you 'know' this? Mathematics? Logic? etc. Animals don't have intellect. Intellect is a Creative gift of Your Creator. Your Creator would like to see you use it for Your End as long as it doesn't Take from your Brother. Population control takes care of itself if the 'Village' gets involved in introducing the new 'Being' into it's New existence.

All human Beings are special in there own way and serve a 'purpose' unto One Another. You Take from Another, you end up taking from yourself.

To be sincere, I would have to admit I don't find most people I meet very interesting. I Love them all for who they REally are inside though most people are Programmed little controlled Entities which find it difficult to climb out of their Shells to See themselves and their Situation anew as dawn Unto day.
I have an interesting story tell though it reads more as a camera would reality.....without the 'commentary'.

I have lived an interesting life so far. It was what I wanted. To explore God's creation and monitor the 'situation' around me since birth. To See the world as is is, is quite depressing though one can has a choice as to whom they choose to serve. Oneself or Another. One could call the Other "Satan" if you like. One could call it Energy deprevation of One's Being. I like the second idea myself.

Now why would One wish to take Energy from it's fellow Beings?
Fellow?
I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Would you?

Now back to the 'violence' parnanoic rant.

I have had the fortunate experience to Bear Witness to Massive Federal Govt. Fraud and High Crimes of Felonious Nature.

This disturbs me.

I've had quite a Tour of Hollywood as well working and observing most of the major studios.

I was in the military as a youth and later worded undercover as an Operative. I don't talk. I don't judge. I Observe. I accumulate this information to come up with a thesis/anaysis of where the People are and where they are Not. They are not Free. They are not the Sovereign Beings they innately have the Will and Capacity to Be.

Rather, the human race has been lied to, deceived, manipulated, thieved, Controlled, though importantly, Deprived to express who they really Are as an Innate, Sovereign, Beings which is blessed with pieces of the puzzle for the Salvation of the Human Race.

You should Respect one Another. You should Do Unto Others as You would have done unto You. It's 'that' simple. You don't need an Ivory degree to inherently know This? You 'know' that answer. Why do you choose not to LIsten to your Inner Self. Your MOral Compass of Being.

Never Take From Another that which the Other is not free-Willed to Give.
This is a Human Natural Law of which Needs no interpeter. Evern Helen Keller knew Right from Wrong. Ask yourself how, why? You shouldn't have to. You know though many choose not to listen. Many have been 'programmed' (primarily the Mass Media) in how to think and subjegate their own critical analysis for a 'convenient' explanation of how to See the world.

Many shut their eyes in search of Another to explain the world to them. They See and Feel what is going on around them though have been Conditioned to 'carry on' with the Negative flow;( It could be so much better for the world at large if the System were to Change for the betterment of all.

I've scubadived in remote regions of the world for I like the ocean's treasures with no Need to take what I find. Money doesn't matter much to myself for I get what I need when I need it. It just happens when it Is to happen. It Is what it Is. When I say this, I mean to say when syntax must be examined for what it is, it Is.

One (individual and/or cosmic unit of Energy) has the Natural Right to express themselves honestly and openly. If not, society is not to remain as it should.

Oh, as far as Violence is concerned. I've seen my share. I've born witness to much more than I should have. I do what can with these observations to put forth a Positive spin where I may. Does anyone have any idea how much Energy would be transmitted in the world if tomorrow, for examply, everyone Did Unto Another as They would have done unto him? Try it sometime. It Works.....by 'intelligent' Design.

P.S.
I'm different.
So are You?
We Carry on.

Your Collective burdens are getting quite heavy.
It is this simple for 'myself'.
If you do Right unto me, I'll do Right unto you.
If you mean harm unto myself or property.
YOU are responsible for Your Actions and will therefor pay a price.

The price is as expensive as You make it.
Give me some Love.
I'll give you much more in return.
To date, I have no enemies.
I have 'earned' none.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Who am I, one might say?

I Am who I am.

It's that simple.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Naivete . . .

Anyone truly planning something isn't posting their ideas on here.

It's the quiet ones you should worry about.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Burn all the Walmarts and other chain places I'd love to be able to get a Milkshake again made from real ice cream and have the leftovers poured from my glass into a tin... and have a shoe repair store on the corner to make a pair of good shoes last years instead of buying 19 pair in the same 2 year span...

The funny thing is my friend is such places still do exist. Though they be few and far between and becoming fewer the reality is that they are there, and the more people return to those places the more entrepreneurs will open such places.

A classic example of this consumer corporate culture was one I witnessed many years ago on Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood California not even a block from the famed Mann’s Chinese Theatre.

On the North Western Corner stood a Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Shop, it was small with only a couple side counters and stools to sit on but people would line up outside the door for a scoop of ice cream.

Right next door predating it by almost 85 years was Browns Ice Cream Parlor. High backed Cherry Wood Booths lined an expansive dinning room that could seat 250 people. The walls were adorned with Hollywood celebrities and luminaries who had snacked there over the years.

The Browns in their 3rd generation got up every morning to get there at 4:00 A.M. all three generations of them. They churned their own ice cream by hand right in the back. The eldest Mrs. Brown would bake entire hams and turkeys each day for sandwiches she made on her own homemade bread. They had scoops, and shakes, and floats and ice cream sodas made the old fashion way, egg creams and seltzers. Everything was home made, fresh, no preservatives, and reasonably priced and friendly personal service with a smile from waitresses who made a career out of working there since they were paid a living wage and treated like family.

It was like a ghost town inside never more than two or three customers. Everyone had to have Haagen-Dazs. Not because it was better, but because everyone else was having it too. Not because it was cheaper but because everyone else was having it too. Not because it was better service, but because everyone knew just what they could expect.

Browns was like a slice of surprising America Nostalgia rolled into a tasty treat and served up with a smile but also an un-marketed unknown in a tourist Mecca like Hollywood Blvd., it took locals like me to keep it alive, barely alive.

All those places will come back when their customers do! More places will sprout up once the market is there again for it.

Not far from where I live is a drugstore that still has a soda counter, a barber shop that still gives straight edged razor shaves, and a shoe repair shop that would fix those shoes. People who care just have to look for them, you will find the shoe repair shop right next to the ad hoc farmers market that sells fresh produce and meat 5 days a week in a parking lot, grown and raised local.

You might pay a few pennies more for some of it, but hey I don’t know about you, but I am worth it!

So is supporting America and returning it to glory and keeping it strong.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by WWJFKD

I have to concur.

This country was founded out of revolution and the right of revolution has been codified in US legal code.

The federal government is well outside of its constitutional bounds and the courts are not acting to reign it back in.

I think what will eventually happen is that one or more states will begin to start nullifying federal law.

Effectively a bloodless revolution.

Once the dollar is destroyed, states will have no choice but to start dismantling the federal government by ignoring it.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mnemeth1]

We can all pray that this is the way it will happen and with the GRACE OF ALL MIGHTY GOD it will.

I wish we could all think like this before things get to be where they are today. I wish that men like me did not have to do the things we do or the things we have done. I really wish above all else, that the word terrorist or enemy did not exist. They do and that is why strong men armed are here.

I love my GOD and my Country and I will do my part.

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonzoo7
Before I open this can of worms, I will say that I absolutely, unequivicably believe in the Right of Free Speech. I believe that ATS members should be able to voice opinions that are controversial and not within the boundaries of the mainstream media here. That's part of what ATS is all about. However, as an ATS member and as an indivdual, I am concerned by the amount of posts that are either directly or indirectly calling for an armed revolution here in the United States, and the inferrences towards the concept of the President meeting an untimely end. I'm not referring to average people who are fed-up with our government, corruption, and "the system". I am one of those people. But there is a certain tone with some posts, especially ones which advance the idea that something would, should or will "happen" to The President of the United States, that I find disturbing as a citizen.
ATS has been working hard lately on keeping insults, trolling, and general rude behavior towards other members to a minimum, and has in fact instituted a "No Tolerance" stance towards such behavior on other threads. However, while the Moderators don't tolerate personal insults or off-topic comments, they allow people to openly advocate armed, violent revolution and the "concept" that our duly- elected Commander in Chief be assassinated. In my opinion, this is inconsistent with, if not the letter, the spirit of ATS Terms and Conditions.

You can't call another member an idiot, but you can call for armed violence and a political coup via political assassination. I'm having trouble reconciling this.

I don't want to be over-ran by the conservatives here. I know how you feel, I've been reading the threads. You won't change my opinion, and if you want to trash me personally for voicing my opinion, then go check your hypocrisy at the door. I know of course that I've opened the door to being ridiculed and such, but that doesn't matter.

It's illegal to call for the armed over-throw of our government, as well as for advancing the idea of killing the President. We are a Nation of Laws for a reason.

You don't like how the last election turned out? Become more politically active. Are all politicians inherently corrupt? Run for office and give us someone who is honest. You don't like the current administration's legislation? Draft some legislation and present that to your elected Representatives, but please stop whining and threatening violence. At least here. Say whatever you want down in your bunker or in the church parking lot.

If anyone else here feels the way I do about this, please speak up and lend me some support. I know there must be other people here who feel the way I do about this issue. If you disagree with me, fine, we are fellow citizens and I have thick skin. I can handle it. If you just want to trash me because I've spoken from my heart, then insert your favorite bone-cutting insult here and apply it to yourself.

I'm curious about how the Mods and even SkepticOverlord feel about what I've said. Please feel free to jump in.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by moonzoo7]

[edit on 2-1-2010 by moonzoo7]

HEAR, HEAR!

We are NOT Burma, Thailand. We do not overthrow our government like lawless beasts. We don't take down OUR OWN COUNTRY just because some of us are racist and cannot stand the idea of a Black President or think he is "too liberal".

We do things the right way. The people who post things like "armed revolution" here have NO idea what they're talking about - they DO NOT WANT THE BEST for their country. They just want to play their fantasies of holding a gun and shooting bigshots, in other words, redneck hillbillies with Internet.

If you want the best for your country, you could effect the alterations you want in a safe, legal, and generally-approved manner. Calling to arms, literally, is a disgusting notion in our educated and cultured 21st century America.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EYEOFEAGLE

Latin in your post.

Can someone say "nutjob"? I mean, we all love our country too. If you think the courts aren't doing enough to reign the government in to within the constitution, WELL MAKE SOME NOISE and get the courts to DO IT.

Not take guns and SHOOT the courts! What does that achieve?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by WTFover

Very true. Unfortunately, the Wal-Mart generation can't see this and, like those who fall prey to the lies of the Rs and Ds, will only aid in the perpetuation of the problem.

I know my friend it does seem like sticking ones finger in the proverbial dyke and hoping to stop the flood.

Once upon a time before there was ‘Hope and Change’ there were the buzzwords “Power to the People”.

The people have to slowly and painstakingly reminded that the power ultimately does rest with them, to either cede away to those who will do with it what they will, or to take personal responsibility for.

I grew up in an America where you bought American goods, and you didn’t cross picket lines, and you looked to buy local and have a personal relationship with those merchants you purchased locally from.

It was a much more prosperous America as a result of those prudent efforts and disciplines.

Somewhere along the line in the multi-media blitz, the me generation, the on-demand internet age, people have come to believe that their individual actions have no collective impact or power.

But the reality is that they do, people keep looking for saviors in the form of politicians and icons, but the reality is you just have to look in the mirror, and use your own brain and stop and think a bit about the impact of your own actions.

That’s the message that should be preached instead of revolution, for the reality is half the people who preach revolution are personally responsible for the status quo they want to rebel against.

We don’t need more government we need to learn how to truly wisely govern ourselves. Ultimately even a Nanny State can’t do that, only we as individuals can do that.

Beautifully written.

The good ol' days - I wonder where that went?

Where people knew their roots. Where the small-town thing worked, and everyone knew their neighbors. Where people didn't bristle at the slightest things and demanded to "revolutionize" EVERYTHING - they effected change by going right down to the grassroots, by spreading the word, by talking straight to the people in charge.

In my opinion, CORPORATE REVOLUTION should first occur. Because as we ALL know, governments nowadays are merely fronts - for the BUSINESSES and the BUILDINGS that finance the politicians and "influence" their decisions.

If a business decides gay people shouldn't marry... well, they shouldn't. If a business decides carbon emission reductions will hurt their profits... well, let's cut back down on the quota.

First thing we need to do is STOP supporting the businesses that pump out the bad stuff. Instead of taking up arms and attempting to assassinate our President (god forbid), we should revolutionize our SPENDING HABITS.

Become more thrifty, just like in the good days. Buy the things we need, and not spend endlessly... would the financial meltdown have occurred otherwise? Would we have indirectly given the banks permission to splurge our money?

If we would ever WANT something, SAVE up for it. Remember the days we didn't earn any money yet? We got our allowance from our parents, and if we wanted anything we WORKED for it. Took up summer jobs. Saved.

I never want to work in my early youth, so I never desire anything technologically-advanced. Yet, now everyone thinks they're ENTITLED to everything.

"Entitlement comes with effort."

If you believe that effort = killing politicians, all that entitles you to is the jail term that follows. However, if you believe that effort = doing things the LONG WAY (but the RIGHT WAY), then you are entitled to the gains that come with your hard work.

There are no shortcuts. Merely breaking the puppet will just result in the puppeteer creating ANOTHER puppet. It does nothing substantial.

If you want, go directly to the SOURCE of these problems... and some of these sources lie right there in your bedroom...

See that mirror?

Go to it.

YOU might be one of those problems.

I know I am, and I am beginning to change.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by KarlG]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
Naivete . . .

Anyone truly planning something isn't posting their ideas on here.

It's the quiet ones you should worry about.

[edit on 1/3/2010 by JPhish]

The plan has been in place for 234 years. It is just a matter of informing the people of wether or not to act on it and when to act on it.

Semper Fi,

Eye of Eagle

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree with the OP.

I'm just as fed up as anyone with Big Government, Fed hand-outs, corrupt politicians, "Cornhusker Kickbacks" and the like.

But I'll never advocate an armed revolution or assassination of the President. One of the great things about our country is that we never have to put up with crappy leadership for long. We get a chance at a new POTUS every four years, and chances to pick new congresspersons every two.

I may not respect the man, but I have to respect the position. We all do. He was, after all, elected by our own democratic process, that we all agree with, and he won fair and square.

Nearly half (47% last I recall?) of the nation "approves" of the job Obama is doing right now. So, if 53% of the country "does not approve" it's time for revolution? C'mon people.

If he gets re-elected in 2012 what are you going to do then? It will be obvious at that point that the majority of the country likes what he's doing -- you can't fight that. You're better off just moving.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Thank you for injecting a little bit of sanity here. One thing I have noticed is that normal reasonable people will keep their opinions under wraps unless deliberately provoked. Crazy people on the other hand are quick to jump in everywhere there is an opening to tell you what they think.

I am all for free speech but some of this is just plain garbage and there ought to be some pollution laws for rhetoric that still stinks long after the writer has left the room.

If you want a revolt send out invitations to all your friends on your personal web page or alert the media. This is no place to gather arms and ride out into the night.

What is this... Bonanza?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
What planet are you on? Are you that oblivious to the dire straits your country is in and how the rest of the world mainly views you? Europeans, Australians and Asians laugh at the insular naivety of blind patriots like you. Your country and your brethren are being made a laughing stock of by it’s government as your leaders wage unjust and illegal occupation of militarily weaker countries all in the name of the monopolization of resources. It’s complete and utter compartmentalization and hypocrisy. Are you kidding me? You’re nothing but the bastard (not profane – literal) offspring off your European forefathers! You are not indigenous to your land! America is just over 200 years young and I doubt it will stand as you know it in a century’s time. Can you honestly not see the trajectory of your own country? It’s going to be left in the smoldering debris and antiquated history books as just another corrupt maniacal expansive militant nation like the Nazi Germany (I am not saying that Americans are Nazi’s)! You’re economy is screwed! You’re land is being privatized! A food crisis is just lurking around the corner! Where is this great country you’re rambling on about?
So, you have blind allegiance to you ‘Commander in Chief’ no matter what crimes he and his ‘ilk’ are accountable for? Sweet Mary mother of God I’m not even going to touch this one because my head will explode. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
You’ll fight to the death for that man’s protection but turn a blind eye to the subsequent generational suffering as a direct result of the implementations during his term? GREAT JOB ON PROTECTING EACH OTHER DURING HURRICANE KATRINA AND AN EVEN BETTER JOB ON PURSUING THE 911 INQUIRY BECAUSE CLEARLY THE REST OF US i.e. THE WORLD LOOKING ON, WHO WITNESSED YE DO VIRTUALLY NOTHING TO ANY REQUIRED EFFECT AT ALL MUST HAVE GOT IT ALL WRONG!
Continue dry humping your stars and stripes but I guarantee you’ll do a complete 180 on your convictions before the day you die for the ramifications of the exercises of the leader you so blindly advocate will come into fruition within your lifetime.[edit on 2-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

Wow, lets start with you calling me a bastard. Sir, I am Choctaw Indian, not european, australian, or asian and I believe my ancestors were here long enough so I can call this my country. While the powers that be cheated many of the Natives, they had to pay for the land they wanted from my tribe and the Chickasaws, our brothers.
As to the land itself, I guess there's nothing like stating the obvious. Most of the land in this country is owned by private citizens, not the government or corporations, and it's been that way since inception.
Do you really think Katrina or 9/11 would have been handled any better in your country or for that matter any country? Who came to the aid of the Tsunami victims, the europeans or the australians or the asians? No, it was America. Did your country come to the aid of the Katrina victims? Hell no! No country ever comes to our aid, yet we assist you all in almost every tragedy you encounter.
You ramble on about a food crisis, you say our economy is screwed, you liken us to Nazis. We export as much or more food than we use and our economy will recover, will yours? Nazis? Please, that was just rude.
I take exception to the "Blind Eye" comment. I, personally, pay close attention to the politics of my country and vote accordingly. I do not agree with everything happening here, but as far as I and many others are concerned, the United States is still the best thing going. Do you have enough Patriotism to say the same about your country?
Finally, you sir speak well beyond your means. You do not speak for the rest of the World. You do not even speak for the europeans, the australians, or the asians. From what I see you can't even speak intellectually for yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rleexray

Great post!
I salute you!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

During the Bush years there was an "America- love it or leave it" mentality and I think the same thing should be applied here and now.

Revolution?
You've got to be kidding...You don't like America?...Get the hell out.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join