It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I firmly believe that the dead celebrities that are no longer dead could be achieved by abusing time travel technology. I will attempt to explain how this may be occurring. In fact I posted a lengthy posting yesterday or early this morning discussing just such a possibility. It may explain why “memory holes” of data is missing on the Internet and on computers for information which individuals know existed but no longer resides or is located where it was originally filed or posted.

Those with secret time travel technology like (The Cube and Looking Glass) could be using such technology to scan the future of newspapers, TV broadcasts and if they discovered that someone prominent dies in the future, those with this secret technology could go back to the past prior to the death date and alter events enough to alter the future.

When I asked myself what would be the motivation for such a time travel tampering operation and I concluded that monetary profit is the key to any time travel tampering that may be going on. Those that are going to die probably pay a huge amount of their wealth to be lucky enough to be informed early enough to cheat their own death.

Those that know the future events of course know the exact time, day and manner of the future death. With such knowledge they go back into the past prior to the event of death and alter events to alter the death and in doing so from the moment the death has been altered, future events which have already happened will now be altered by the change of someone’s death in the past.

When this change occurs in the past, those of us that heard or saw the TV broadcast in the present will wonder what is going on and wonder if someone is lying or perhaps a major mistake has taken place. Since the past has been altered, the future has been altered. When this happens, all the data or print and computer generated data that was generated to report the death has to disappear because the death has be averted and as such there will be no report of death or funeral or any TV coverage etc. etc.

This could be why one day we hear of someone dying and then a while later we see or hear of some new movie project or press release showing them to be alive. When we hear of such an anomaly we could be witness to the event being changed in the past. Until we investigate and confirm that the secret technology is not being abused, this brief explanation may be why one day they are dead and the next month they are releasing a new movie or project. I hope this has been helpful. I will continue to monitor the time travel discussions because it is my hope that additional whistle blowers will come forth and reveal what they know, but if they don’t it could be because the same criminals using it to alter deaths of celebrities could also abuse this technology to discover who the whistle blowers are in the future and or who is a witness to some crime which insiders do not want investigated. They return to the past to kill them and thus prevent them from being the whistle blower or witness that would have occurred in the future had not the past been altered. Since killing the witness is the norm, the deaths of so many prominent scientist and microbiologist could be as a result of such time travel being used to go into the past to kill witnesses of the future.

This anomaly has been a real thorn in my side, but to achieve such an anomaly of this type, I firmly believe that those with time travel technology are abusing such technology and not until we regain control of such technology will anything change. At present this technology has the ability to solve all known crimes. As such this type of secret technology is a threat to those in high positions who do not want their crimes to be known. With such secret time travel technology we could prevent all future crime and solve all historical crimes. Such an ability is no doubt a real threat to those in power.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind
Here's one that I don't remember but people in my family recall him dying and having had a funeral.

Ian McKellen - actor who played Gandalf in Lord of the Rings (ALIVE)

Do you think they could have confused Mckellen with Richard Harris? Harris played Dumbledore in the first two Harry Potter movies.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Does anyone think Tiger Woods died in a horrible auto accident?

Someone tried to repair it and something went wrong. Just a thought.

This is got my skin crawling. Based on the above comments, perhaps Tiger Woods avoided death but paid a hearty price. It is weird that he has a minor car accident and in literally 24 hours his entire life is gone. It is strange.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I remember i saw on the news a good 8 or so years ago that Bruce Forsyth had died - then i saw him on a new program in the uk - dancing on ice - flabbergasted i said "didnt he die?" and everyone in the room looked at me like i was crazy - i know i saw that and it was a total shock.

My instant thought was - I must have swapped universes - and we probabally do it all the time - most universes are the same so we dont notice - but every now and then its different and we do notice - as someone said - it ranges from petty to massave. and it is the only thing that makes sense.

(If you doubt we do it all the time why would it just happen once out the blue - also how do you know things havnt changed - eg things from ur past like as a kid might have never existed and you prob wont look everything up - either way it only makes sense to happen often because things dont tend to happen just once and never ever again)

Timez

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
That dude from art attack!! It happened with him, for a good two days people were convinced he was dead simply because someone made a group on facebook about it.
I was hoping that the same thing had happened when Jeremy Beadle allegedly popped his clogs. But unforunately he had actually died. In the words of another celebrity death related fb group: 'Jeremy Beadle, great man - withered hand'.

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

Nah, if Tiger Woods is going to die from anything it will be from a heart attack/sheer exhaustion from trying to keep all his lady friends entertained.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I gave as an example Fish, (Abe Vigoda) who was most definatly reported dead many years ago, and in talking to Crakeur, i found out he is still very much alive.....
Ernest Borgnine
I know there have been lots more..... I hope this is a satisfactory answer for you...we're discussing something that really happens, a phenomenon, and you're busting my chops because you want names. Really.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is my reply on the subject. TIME LINE

I find it bizarre that this is happening and only those of us on this website are picking up on it.

It would be interesting to know the exact number of us, who are experiencing changes in the time line. Also, I wonder how many of us have experiences with UFOs, prior to noticing the change in the time line, like a correlation between the two. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
My friend, its a simple matter of mistaken identity. No time travel, no alternate universe. Maybe a little too much weed but other than that nothing out of the ordinary.

The story was started because of the death of George Wendt SR. (Norm's father) He passed away in Chicago and it was reported as George Wendt without the initial reports qualifying it as the Sr. Wendt, not Jr..

I'm afraid this is the likely culprit in my opinion as well...We actually saw it play out in real time in this very thread, regarding the natalie woods mistake.

The above poster already described the "Norm" mistake...and Billy Graham could easily be mistaken for Jerry Falwell or Oral Roberts who just passed away less than a month ago.

I've never heard of Nelson Mandela dying, or anyone close to him, so I'm not sure what that could be...However, I think there is a very logical answer to this phenomena...mistaken identity.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I remember many years ago seeing in a magazine about Joanne Woodward's (Paul Newman's wife) death. I didn't know that she was alive until Paul died.

I remember when she died too. It was in the mid 70’s? She died by drowning. She had gone swimming in the ocean off of their boat. I remember it clearly. Wikipedia shows her alive.

This sounds like you may be confabulating with Natalee Woods, drowning?

this is EXACTLY what is going on here.....
Yes Natalie Wood died via drowning of her and Robert Woods boat near Catalina Island in 1981, and YES Christopher Walkin was present on the boat.......Christopher & Natalie were working on the film 'BRAINSTORM' together at the time.......

But I seem to recall Joanne Woodward dying of cancer about 15 years back and how Paul Newman was totally lost without her.......

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Hello all! FNG here so please bear with me that this is my first post/reply on ATS. Billy Graham's wife died in 2007, so that would be an easy mistake (as is the case of George Wendt Sr.). In that respect, I would like to agree with the post by bigdaddy7ftr and mrsoul2009 claiming mistaken identity. However, the problem is that I also remember hearing that Billy Graham had died (sometime in the summer of '09 I believe) and that his son was taking over his corporat....errr...."ministry"
. I remember it clear as day because I was thinking that it was funny that Billy had gotten his whole family in on the act and that his kid is gonna be a Bajillianare too.
The big one to me though is Abe Vigoda. I definitely remember hearing about him dying. It was shortly (maybe a year) after the movie "Look Who's Talking" where he played John Travolta's character's grandfather. I remember that so vividly because my wife was wondering what TV show he was on and I told her (he played Fish on Barney Miller). It has also happened a few more times to me with people I know/know of to. Strange but true....I have to think it's more than coincidence. With that being said, then I can't be in total agreement with it being a case on "mistaken identity".

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Just because you have not experienced it or noticed it, dont blow if off, it does happen all the time.
Some of us dont do drugs and see the reports of presumably people who died once in awhile. Its true.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyler Fawkes

Yep, the Abe Vigoda one i even remember them (the news) showing him in a clip of the popular show, my husband watched it too. :shk:

I;m dating myself here but Guiligan's Island, Guiligan was also reported dead, i was a kid and then years later he was still around.

I think another one was Gomer Pyle. (God, i'm old)

[edit on 2-1-2010 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

The Abe Vigoda one is not too surprising.
en.wikipedia.org...
False reports of his death

In 1982, People magazine erroneously declared him dead. Vigoda took the error with good humor, posing for a photograph showing him sitting up in a coffin, holding the magazine in question. This rumor was nearly started again in 1987 when a reporter for Secaucus, New Jersey television station WWOR, Channel 9 erroneously referred to him as "the late Abe Vigoda".[citation needed] She corrected herself on the air the next day.

Erroneous reports of Vigoda's death as well as questions of whether he is alive or dead have become a running joke

AbeVigoda.com lists Abe Vigoda's current state as dead or alive.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This is real. It is happening. Can I explain what is happening? NO, I can not. I do not even know what to call it. But it is happening to more and more people. It is happening more often and more pronounced. Now for the big question. How much longer until it can not longer be overlooked? There will be a point when it starts to be reported by even MSM. People, buildings, places and events changing as if history is being rewritten.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by '___'omino

I gave as an example Fish, (Abe Vigoda) who was most definatly reported dead many years ago, and in talking to Crakeur, i found out he is still very much alive.....
Ernest Borgnine
I know there have been lots more..... I hope this is a satisfactory answer for you...we're discussing something that really happens, a phenomenon, and you're busting my chops because you want names. Really.

I think this happens when people are told an actor from so and so died. In your case you probably remember the death of Bob Denver he played Gilligan. In our information overload society people just make mistakes and easily Ernest Borgnine could get substituted.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
OK, I wasn’t going to post, was just reading here but this is just too weird, I to have had a lot of this happen. Hearing of people who have died and now there alive. Talking about things that have seemed to have changed with people and now it's as if it never changed. also I’m sure I heard about “NORM” as well. I also know for a fact, a fact, I heard and seen the News reports on CNN and our local news channel that John Goodman from Roseanne had died, this was some time ago as well. I remember telling my Wife because we used to watch the show a lot and thinking wow that sucks. I liked him as an actor. Well after reading this I was like lets lookup some people whom I heard died. I just looked up his name for fun to read about it and guess what he’s alive, even shows him doing movies for 2010 and 2011?? What the hell? Did anyone else hear about this? I know my wife did and if it wasn’t 1:30 am I would wake her up and ask her about it but I don’t want to die =)
This is just wild.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.imdb.com...

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Cybercrash]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Hi, I'm a noob here on ATS. I'm glad to have found this topic here, having discussed it in other, similar forums.

Billy Graham died. Abe Vigoda died. George Wendt died. Nelson Mandela died. These are facts that I know to be true from my own life experience (i.e., media reports with giant head shots of the deceased in question with the dates they were born and died underneath).

I've been struggling to let loose of the idea that time is linear, and these strange ocurrences do help with that. I've heard it said that everything in time is happening all at once, and we are all tuning in to our own frequency, like on a radio dial.

Who knows? I think it's all pretty cool though, and terribly thought provoking!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

I think this happens when people are told an actor from so and so died. In your case you probably remember the death of Bob Denver he played Gilligan. In our information overload society people just make mistakes and easily Ernest Borgnine could get substituted.

Yes, associating the name with the show. Borgnine was on McHale's Navy with Joe Flynn. Flynn died.

And I think sometimes it's a mix-up in real names and TV names.

Denver Dell Pyle (May 11, 1920 – December 25, 1997) was an American film and television actor. Uncle Jesse in The Dukes of Hazzard

Bob Denver (January 9, 1935 – September 2, 2005) was an American comedic actor best known for his role as Gilligan on the television series Gilligan's Island.

Jim Nabors (born June 12, 1930) played Gomer Pyle

For some reason I wanted Bob Denver's name to be Denver Pyle. And I can remember watching him as Maynard G. Krebs in The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis. I am old.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This thread is utterly ridiculous!
As someone wisley pointed out on the last thread on this silly subject, HOW COME THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH CELEBRITIES?
Has your great Uncle that died in 1985 suddenly showed up? Your pet hamster back from the grave. That kid that got killed in high school? Your grandma back?
Time travel, time line, ha ha ha ha ha!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

This is got my skin crawling. Based on the above comments, perhaps Tiger Woods avoided death but paid a hearty price. It is weird that he has a minor car accident and in literally 24 hours his entire life is gone. It is strange.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

I did find it odd that they said his injuries were life threatening and serious laceration on his face and if you notice, he does not have the laceration on his face...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join