It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I think it is strange that for years I thought he was dead. Same with James Earl Jones; he's been dead for years.

I think somewhere something is inadvertently smearing the substrate in which time functions. That may explain the overlapping of temporal events.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mike_trivisonno]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

I have to agree,there is some thing fishy going on. Just joined my Team Speak and asked the question about Billy Graham and every one that was on at the time thought he was dead.

Edit my spelling LOL

[edit on 1/2/2010 by dirtydog]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I don't post here very often. I like the site, but there are others that I spend more time on.

Usually, I wind up here via internet searches, which places me here once every few months.

It was this same exact topic which brought me here a while ago, sorry I can't be more precise, I just simply don't remember the date. But I know for a fact that it was a google search on dead celebrities, and the ATS thread came up as one of the first hits, I believe it was actually the death of Billy Graham that brought me here.

And, I swear for the life of me, that the thread went exactly like this one going. Are there other threads on ATS devoted to this topic, or is this the first one?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DanfromtheHills

There is one that's similar, but the link is around page two or three I think. Just read the first couple of pages.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was just thinking how odd it was that I just joined ATS a couple days ago and suddenly learn that people who I thought were dead are not. I guess it is just good timing. Or was it? What is going on?

Very Cool Thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
I was just thinking how odd it was that I just joined ATS a couple days ago and suddenly learn that people who I thought were dead are not. I guess it is just good timing. Or was it? What is going on?

Very Cool Thread.

LOL That's why I question reality.
2nd line

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
Thinking that the only explanation is alternate realities really takes mush for brains.

I couldn't agree more (maybe not with the wording
) that thinking it's the ONLY explanation, without even having questioned one's memory and other possibilities, is quite a jump (not quantum, just ridiculous) to a conclusion...

And, mind you, this comes from someone who believes alternate realities - including alterations of any currently perceived timeline - are a real possibility.

It's such a pity, because REAL questioning (and there has been some: see the Joanne Woodward-Natalie Wood set of messages) would lead to REAL discussion - and who knows: maybe we could get some REAL answers.
Or at least real questions .

As it is, I think it will only repel those who are interested in genuine exploration.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Highly recommend this program, all of us intrigued by the time shift phenomenon will get something out of it:

www.youtube.com...

Art Bell with Starfire Tor & Whitley Steiber on this very topic. Very Interesting!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot

A star for you. Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Our chronocentric view needs to be re-examined. How us it that we here on Earth Sit upon the wavefront of time. Arrogance. How do we know that we're not in the past or somewhere in the future. Time is our Flatland dimension. Since we're trapped in it we can only experience it as a single-dimension, ever-propagating one-way trip. It probably isn't.

I also seem to remember Billy Graham being dead too.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
this happened to me once, too
it was Michael J. Fox

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Heres a new one on me: Apparently Van Morrison is alive... and the victim of a hacker? Or a timeline shift? First he was a proud pappa and now the media is saying it was a hacker prank:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Here's one that I don't remember but people in my family recall him dying and having had a funeral.

Ian McKellen - actor who played Gandalf in Lord of the Rings (ALIVE)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No surprise. People can post anything on a blog and folks will believe it...including the MSM. MSM in recent times has had a series of reports that they have later had to retract, as their source was wrong...hopefully everyone gets back to fact checking before falling hook, line and sinker.

Just my 2-cents

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
This thread is rather bizarre. I don't recall having an experience like this at all, but then again I haven't owned a tele in years, and really, really don't care to be cultured. I probably couldn't name more than a dozen actors, if you gave me the whole day to write it down.

Interesting, none the less. I don't know what to make of this. Memory is capable of fault. People do seem to becoming more ill both physically and mentally these days. Then again, our future selves could be time warping and creating alternative realities in the now. This could also be a product of mind control. Just keep that in mind, guys.

Bizarre, I say! Just bizarre.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It happened to me a couple of months ago. I was positive that Carlene Carter had died of drugs. I knew that her husband/boyfriend had died of drugs earlier. He was in Tom Pettys band. But i was sure I saw something about her dying a few months later and it didn't surprise me because I had heard that they were both into drugs. Then i read an article about her touring and I was like, no way, she's dead. I would have bet alot on this but I looked it up and i was wrong. But i didn't think Robert Palmer was dead either, but after researching this , I seem to remember something about him dying.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Yeah I remember hearing about James Earl Jones dying. Maybe 5 or more years ago. And I remember thinking "Who will do the voice of Darth Vader now?"

And my mom and my brother both could have sworn that Billy Graham died as well.

Maybe some of us are a little eager to believe in phenomena and anomalies such as these. Personally, I believe there is more to this life than what meets the eye. There has do be. It's just impossible for me to believe that I'm just going to exist for the rest of my life and then just die one day. There is something unseen that is hugely significant in our lives and we may never know what it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I know exactly what happened. He died in a parallell reality. You just watched the news in the wrong reality. Happens all the time. Even George Noory has had it happen to him so you're in good company.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I thought I heard that Tiger Woods wishes he was dead, but, no wait, he DOES wish he was dead!!

I've never thought that Bob Dylan was dead, althou he looks like crap, he's still very much alive, & nothings chaned about that.

But for some odd reason I thought Bo Diddley was "missing" after "Katrina" & yet I just discovered that he died in 2008 at his home of a heart attack.
Now I do know that I saw this information running along the ticker-tape while watching Fox News on Foxtel here in Australia, after Hurricane katrina, I thought it was sad, & waited for news, but it never came. Then nothing, life goes on...............

Interesting topic.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SpinifexPrincess]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Watched the Johnny Cash Christmas Special from 1976 in which Billy Graham was a guest and thought while watching that Billy had passed away several years ago.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join