It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Al Franken may not be the most popular guy on this site but he had a show called LATELINE a few years back that had an episode on exactly this. They declared Buddy Hacket dead. Of course, now Hacket is dead.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I know for a FACT that I too heard that Norm and Billy Graham died. Billy Graham was just like a month ago. Where are you finding evidence that they are alive?

www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

This says he is still alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Did you see them

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by alienesque
yep..very odd...i remember hering that the singer from frankie goes to hollywood..holly johnson...had died..only to find out a few weeks ago that he is alive and well...

good thread

I remember that too. Was quite a few years ago that he died (in my reality).

He died of Aids years ago !!

If he's still kicking then there is something up !

The only thing up is rumors.

www.ew.com...

Rumors of singer Holly Johnson's death have been greatly exaggerated. In fact, because so many people were convinced that the outspoken, self-styled purveyor of '80s excess had died after announcing in 1993 that he was HIV-positive, Johnson's publicist issued a press release in 1995 stating that Johnson was still alive.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I though Carl Malden was dead, then I thought I saw him live on TV the other day, but I just checked and he is deceased I'm worried,

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Here is my reply on the subject. TIME LINE

I find it bizarre that this is happening and only those of us on this website are picking up on it.

It would be interesting to know the exact number of us, who are experiencing changes in the time line. Also, I wonder how many of us have experiences with UFOs, prior to noticing the change in the time line, like a correlation between the two. What do you think?

Oh, but it's not just on THIS website. Here's a forum thread on Fortean Times with exactly the same topic... some of the stories are incredible: Slipping Through Dimensions

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just for the recode, I am stating that Brittany Murphy and Patrick Swayze did in fact die last year.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Here's one of my own personal experiences with those "timeline shifts"; I've posted it somewhere here before, but can't remember where. ;o)

I was meeting my German Kaffeeklatsch group in November; we're meeting once a month and always at someone else's house; we eat, drink, and chat all afternoon. That month's host, K., had a new kitten, and one of the others, S., talked about the kitten like she knew all about it. I asked her and she said matter-of-factly, "That's because I live here." I was completely stumped.

Now, I know for a fact that when I met S. for the first time, in the spring of 2009, we had all met at N.'s house N. had just moved into. The rent was higher than at the place she lived in before, so she took a subtenant/roommate in -- which was S.

N. said she had found her through an ad on craigslist, and I remember vividly telling her what an amazing coincidence it was to find a fellow German just like that. I remember saying, "What are the odds?" and N. agreed. There was a whole long conversation between N. and me about S.; I'm sure it's not a memory slip on my part.

Now all of a sudden S. lives with K. as K.'s roommate -- and, from what she and all the others in the group told me, always has been.

Go figure.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I asked my husband if he thinks Billy Graham is alive or dead he's under the impression that Billy Graham is dead.

Seems Sarah Palin & family just had dinner with him on 11-22-09.

So I guess I'm mistaken wouldn't be the first time. Although it is for my know-it-all hubby

Maybe it's the power of Sarah Palin.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
just goes to prove that you should not believe everything that the media prints
how many time have we seen a retraction posted in the news papers
regarding some false information they had published about some celeb.
you know what reporters are like , if its a slow day make something up.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

There is a slow day to feel something should be made up and then there is a slow day that has the media on the streets during primetime asking opinions of the public about the “sad death of a controversial religious figure”.

The memory of this is clear enough to know that this is not the first anomaly I have experienced that could be regarded as a schism or collision of timelines

[edit on 3-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You have no idea how happy and worried I am to have found this thread. I thought I was the only one and figured I was a victim of some brain malfunction.

I too remember Billy Graham dying and his daughter taking over his ministry. I've have these experiences in both the public venue and in my private life for a long, long time. They seem to be happening a little more frequently with major things.

I had a serious discussion twice with someone about the number of Popes in my lifetime too. I'm not catholic but apparently my memory of how many popes we've had is different than what was stated on two different occasions by supposedly verified sources. Each occasion had a different number with my constant memory not matching either time.

The funny thing is the person remembers both conversations and was freaked about the number changing from the last conversation. It was their first experience with things changing like that.

I'd never really talk about this event shift thing, except in a joking manner to family cause most people think you're crazy. And just for the record, I am a skeptic of a high caliber. I don't believe in 90% of the crap that's being spouted out there. I find it entertaining but that doesn't mean I believe it.

But I do know that something weird is going on with these events and shifts.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Every media outlet keeps a file on most people in the public eye. When they reach a certain age, they create an orbituary, and revise it every year.

The reason for this is that those orbituaries have been factchecked and found to be accurate at the time of last being updated, so they just need to be scheduled for publication in the organisations CMS to get published.

Often tests on the CMS are carried out by using mock articles, such as orbituaries etc, and sometimes they remain in the pipeline after the testing is finished, and get published by accident.

The problem then comes as the media pick up rumours and then they don't factcheck before publishing. If someone else published it, they assume that someone else factchecked it. This is why you keep hearing those celebs saying 'They could atleast have called my manager before declaring me dead'.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Billy Mayes here to talk to you about Chipotle-way...

who cares, they are celebrities.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
After having read many of the postings I wanted to elaborate on how and why some people remember someone dying and why others do not remember anything. As I tried to explain in my initial post to this article, those in control of secret technology such as “The Cube and Looking Glass” are using such secret technology to see into a future event.

While some of us may have read, witnessed on TV or on the radio that someone died, there are those among us that maybe did not hear or see of the death on TV or any media and as such these are the exact type of persons who would remark after any time line changes to someone dying and then not being dead that they don’t remember seeing or hearing anything about the dead celebrity.

This would a most true claim because in the original time line, they never knew about what had been changed. Because there would be those that did not hear the announcement of the death on the day in was reported, these types would be more prone to stand firm behind their claim that they did not know that someone died or that any such manipulation exists. They would have no memory whatsoever of the death announcement.

On the other had, for those of us who were “audience” that did see, read or hear that a celebrity died, we have personal knowledge of a time line that has been altered. The time line memory we witnessed as “audience” can not be erased; however the alteration of the time line still leaves us with the true knowledge of what we saw and heard because what we know or saw is not physical and as such it (our memory) would not disappear mysteriously on its own after the death was altered by such secret time travel technology unless what we did for the dead person was directly in the path of the dead/not dead celebrities time line of sequences. For instance news commentators would forget the death report or the fact they announced it because they would have been in direct line to report the event and if they did when the event changes, they would be left with a hole of memory that probably wouldn’t even register to those that were directly linked to the dead persons time line. Only the audience to the reporting of the death would retain their memory of the event because we are observers only.

For those of us that know without a doubt that we saw what we saw, we would be left with an uncanny feeling that we know what we heard, or saw and there would be those among us that would go looking for some proof or evidence of what we perceive to be true based on the past time line that was altered. When we cant find the evidence that we know should exist, we would think perhaps we made a mistake or perhaps that we are going crazy when in fact you and everyone like you is a living witness to the time line being changed. The fact that you and others can not prove the theory, works quite well for those that are doing the manipulation.

The manipulators of the celebrities time line would seek to keep the masses confused with what they think they are seeing. These same criminals would not have to worry about a trail of physical evidence being left behind because it would mysteriously disappear once the past has been altered. We would be left thinking we were going insane when in fact, we were witnesses to time travel manipulation.

I hope this has been a help to those that wonder how this could be. I encourage those among you to continue to ask questions regarding such abuse of secret time travel technology, I also hope you realize that such abuse has the true potential to solve all know historical crime and could be used to prevent crimes in the future. It is this type of ability to know all that threatens those that abuse the secret technology because with the technology in our control, no criminal could ever hide the truth of any crime anywhere on the planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecdude
This post is really freaking me out, I am 100% sure that Billy Graham Died, because I was just on like yahoo or something the other day and was going over a slide show or something that showed the people that we lost in 2009 or something, and the only reason that he stuck out is because I am a really big Professional Wrestling fan and I thought they were talking about the Wrestling worlds Billy Graham, but when I read Televangelist, it really didn't phase me.

This is a very interesting discussion. I also vaguely remember James Earl Jones being announced dead, and well as Norm from cheers. I am going to pay a lot more attention to the people who die, next thing you know Michael Jackson will be back......

What do you mean Michael Jackson would be back? Alive? How could dead people come back alive? thats impossible

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Thank you for your insights on this matter. I do believe that an outside agency is working on these timeline discrepancies...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I'm pretty sure Paul Newman's wife died over a decade ago. She died of cancer. You say she is still alive??

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have my own experience maybe someone else witnessed. Let me first just say i know john voight is alive and well and I have seen several new movies of his recently. Clear as day I remember watching a Glenn Beck episode a year or two ago when he was still on CNN. Where Glenn Beck had a rather lengthy segment devoted to the career of John Voight, because Voight died and glenn beck wanted to honor one of hollywoods few outspoken conservatives. I clearly remember being in shock because he's one of my favorite actors, and I was surprised because I wasn't really aware of any outspoken conservatives in hollywood.

the next day I was talking to my family and they all thought I was crazy, they thought he was alive. A quick search on the web proves that I was wrong and John Voight is alive and well. I was in such shock, so I scoured the internet looking for something to corroborate what I saw. I found the episode of Glenn Beck I saw, and it was exactly as I rememebered except that no where did anyone suggest John Voight was dead. The segment was really just celebrating John Voight's career.

I'm wondering if anyone had a john voight experience, if not I guess its just a case of false memories.

However I do clearly remember Billy Graham dying, I wasn't aware he was alive until I found this thread. At first I thought it was Oral Roberts or Jesse Helms I was confusing him with, however their death dates didn't match up to when I remember Billy Graham dying (sometime in the fall).

Also I vaguely remember hearing Gary Coleman died too.

I believe many of the cases people posted on here are simply confusion/false memories however no one can seem to explain away Billy Graham, Gary Coleman, James Earl Jones, or that british lady. This thread has made me more aware and I plan to follow deaths mentioned on the news more clearly. The fact this topic is starting to spontaneously pop up on different places peaks my interest.

@ the "debunkers". Simply saying fox news isn't credible doesn't explain away 15 pages of eyewitness reports. They are equally as corrupt as all other mainstream sources, and many of the fake alternative news sources. Fox news just doesn't hide their bias, which makes me have more respect for them. And simply calling everyone on here 'crazy' doesn't change what we saw.

One last note. 100% chance the George Wendt died on Jan. 3 2010 Wikipedia thing was posted by a detractor of this thread to mess with us. He/she probably was going to wait a little and see people freakout over it and use that prank to discredit the thread.

EDIT: I, like a couple earlier posters, thought that Bret Hart wrestler guy died, I was literally frozen when I saw the TV ad about his return. However a quick wikipedia search reminded me it was his brother Owen Hart that died in the accident. I have a book from the 90's that mentions the death of Owen hart, Ill double check its owen there too. But as it stands Brett Hart has always been alive and well.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by droppinds]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NTSFR3

Not saying that you didn't have this experience, but this sounds almost exactly like the plot of Flashforward.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow....a lot of replies since I replied last night (this site moves fast). One in particular struck me. It was the one from "seethelight"...

Originally posted by seethelight
This is all the same # over and over:

You guys hear something inaccurate/make something up

You are then confused when that thing, which was NEVER true is shown to have been untrue

You then claim some crazy bullsh1t answer (time travel, alternate realities/mental illness, I mean, vibrations vibrating...)

Seriously, any of you that think any of this is worth serious discussion are probably mentally unbalanced.

You need to turn off the Fox News, stop reading the hoax emails, and invest in a newspaper subscription...

[edit on 3-1-2010 by seethelight]

Wow....

I am a skeptic....always have and always will be. I do not just believe something just because someone says its so. A skeptic seeks the truth, plain and simple, and whatever that truth may be, it is generally accepted once proven. I think everyone would agree with me that the idea of this website is to discuss that which lends to skepticism i.e. conspiracies, ufo's et al, and to perhaps find some common ground as to understanding what is going on and perhaps stumbling upon some truth to whatever it is they are investigating. In this thread a lot of people (including myself) have experienced this phenomenon.

A lot of people have came up with a lot of different reasonings behind it. However, the core topic has not changed, people are experiencing it. Some very vividly I might add, and are trying to make some sense of it. Whatever their theory to it is, it is just that a theory. I have yet to read every reply to this post but I also have yet to read any that claim that they know exactly what's going on. Some are way out there (to me at least), and some make more sense, but all are valid because this is a DISCUSSION about the possibility that something may be going on that can't be explained easily.

True it might very well be something so simple and basic that it the real answer i.e. like the discussions over name mix up's (Denver Pyle = Bob Denver = John Denver etc.). Or it just might, just might, be something else that is too hard to explain or needs further discussion hence the reason for website's and thread's such as this.

Time travel, Quantum physics, alternate realities are all discussed by some of the most brilliant minds of the modern age. Einstein, Hawking, Planck to name a few. Are these people mentally unbalanced too? Even they could not/cannot disprove the existence of such things as time travel, quantum physics, alternate realities etc. Actually, most physicist's say that they may exist, and actually fit quite well in some models of the known universe. Weird, if you had told somethat 200 years ago you probably would have been called a witch and burned or been put in a loony bin. Which brings me to my closing.

Why would someone like yourself even bother reading ANYTHING on a website such as this? For that matter why would you even bother JOINING a website like this? You claim that we are all "mentally unbalanced" etc. but yet you are here as well. Seems to me that a totally rational person such as yourself would have way better things to do with your time then to mingle/interact/post with the crazies on this website or even bother reading/learning/experimenting/theorizing with anything. Because doing so would make you just as "mentally unbalanced" as the rest of us because EVERYTHING can be rationalized away and accepted without discussion/theorizing of any sort. As for you post, hey your opinion is yours...freedom of speech is a great thing. I for one am glad you can/could share with us crazies and your opinion is noted.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join