It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I know I saw the news that Billy Graham had died. It wasn't too long ago. I remember because his son made an appearance on the news announcing his father had died. I remember this because I thought he looked a lot like his dad.

Has Billy Graham been making personal appearances? Franklin Graham has taken over the ministry.

I will ask my husband because I'm certain he heard it too. If he goes blank then I might think somethings up. I know Graham's wife died a while ago. So maybe that's the confusion.

After Billy Mays died they were still using some old commercials he made which I thought was a little creepy. Interesting thread.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Morningglory]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I'm sorry but I really can't agree with any of this because I don't remember anyone of the mentioned people dieing. I remember there being some rumors that certain people had died, but they were merely rumors.

Dermot Morgan (Father Ted Crilly) did die, David Jason certainly didn't.

What is going on here?

but thats different from watching a tv show or a news about it

I mean, internet its not the truth paradise u know

but I never had any of this I think too, but I mean, I dont have a good memory, neither I care about these famous people, so I really wont find anything about it

I dont know about any other anomaly, but I think u guys are into something, this is just weird

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveetienne
i heard that jesus is dead. oh no wait a minute he is alive - he is everywhere. lol. fairytales and weakminded fools everyday get scammed and schooled. bless the internet for making a small bunch of rich people even richer whilst the foolish minions believe everything that is fed to them.

you should be banned really, whats your problem lol

I mean, I dont think internet scams are beeing discussed in this thread, because its kind of obvious it could be a hoax

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sotp

I too was sure Lou Ferrigno passed away, but then he was in the King of Queens. I was dumbfounded.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
FISH
ERNEST BORGNINE
are just a couple i remember distinctly, they even had clips from their old shows shown on tv. I also remember "the widow" of Ernest selling make up to get over her grief, only to find out years later, Ernie was still alive.

Now this is one that got me, my friend reads a lot of obituaries and I distinctly remember him telling me about Ernest Borgnine, yet he has 4 films coming out this year and has also divulged the secret to his long life:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I know for a fact that I saw on Fox News earlier this year that George Wendt (Norm from Cheers) had died. I called family members and told them. I showed my daughter his picture because she didn't know who I was talking about. We even talked about how much we liked the last movie we had seen him in, which was a Masters of Horror movie.

After seeing him in a new movie the other day, I look him up on Google and find that he is alive. I was able to find an old blog post where someone stated that he had died, but other than that...nothing.

This is not the first time that this has happened. I saw on the news about a year or so ago that Tom Skerritt had died and thought that sucked because he was one of my favorite minor character actors. But months later discovered that he was alive.

I also remember hearing that Billy Graham had died but he too is alive.

Am I alone in this? Or is something weird going on?

Another case of the "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" .... or .... maybe its the Stepford Wives .... or .... the aliens from "V" making skins that look like those dead ones so they can infiltrate our lives, our world and our existence.

ROFLMAO !

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Windycity
I decided to google a few know dead celebrities. I was very surprised to see that Michael J Fox did not die of heart complications associated with parkinsons disease.

WTH?

Is he not dead then? He died in Summer didn't he? UK Summer that is ......

I have not heard that M.J.F. died. must have only in UK news.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by steveetienne

Welcome to ATS steve..lol. Go get em big guy...

As you can tell ATS can stand for lots of things... I for one agree in principle with your thinking. I think there are some mysteries and conspiracies that are indeed thought provoking and rooted in some science, others that are just plain lazy thinking and still more that are just plain old fashioned bull%$#@ Stuff like this though just gets silly. Save your bullets for the big game my friend.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mrsoul2009]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This topic was discussed on Coast to Coast a.m. a couple of months ago with Starfire Tor. Her web site calls it "time shift living dead":
www.starfiretor.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

I definitely remember Bobcat Goldwait dying. I am also one of the Billy Graham, and Mickey Rooney death rememberers.

The thing that can really mess with you, is that if indeed it is a shift in the timeline or even parallel worlds, there would be no evidence left behind. One cannot look it up on the internet or in a journal, because those would shift as well. Perhaps physically writing it down can somehow cement the info down in the subconscious.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Could be UK news... but I tend to watch RT, CNN, SKY, BBCnews 24 and ITV news as well as surfing the web daily in between working....

I do watch a LOT of night news as I have insomnia and only sleep on average 3 or 4 hours a night so perhaps they screw up during the night and fix it in the day news!?

I know the news readers thay have on BBCnews 24 during the night hours are pretty lame and make a LOT of mistakes with reading the Autocue....

*shrugs*

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It's a conspiracy, man!
The tabloids and everything just want a little more attention than they already get. A couple years ago, I could of sworn Samuel L. Jackson was dead, it said that he did everywhere, until he appeared in Madagascar 2 and Soul Men. So, I don't know...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009
reply to post by steveetienne

Welcome to ATS steve..lol. Go get em big guy...

As you can tell ATS can stand for lots of things... I for one agree in principle with your thinking. I think there are some mysteries and conspiracies that are indeed thought provoking and rooted in some science, others that are just plain lazy thinking and still more that are just plain old fashioned bull%$#@ Stuff like this though just gets silly. Save your bullets for the big game my friend.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by mrsoul2009]

lol u guys are just pathetic

I mean, this thread is discussing a scientific implication of parallel universes or some time travel or even a general delusion, why would you want to mess with the thread, I mean, whats the problem with it. The guy just creates an account to call out everyone in this thread, what the heck ...
yes, its a possibility of it being a delusion, but really, why would a guy that really doesnt care about this subject to create an account just to bash the subject, I mean, this is more weird than the own thread

as I said, most of the people here is talking about something they heard on the TV, so really, it couldnt be a prank .... but, as the guy bashing people say, some people just have a weak mind, well, his mind is very closed and probably weak lol

[edit on 2-1-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
i'm noticing weird stuff too....

In my thread here I talk about Merging Realities/Dimensions due to the LHC experiment on Dec 9th 2009

I experienced this even before that though, I can't remember who, but I swore they said they died, and all of a sudden, they're alive an kicking.

18 months ago, my wife had her hair tied a different way, and her eyes were a different colour, the cars around me seemed more futuristic, then the next day, everything was back to normal.... I swear this trully happened, I don't understand why, or what is happening, but somethings up, thats for sure...

Ok, it's time to talk about this.

Last year during the time period when there were so many threads and posts on the LHC being fired up and tested and the experiments and what not, I had a very strange experience. I don't remember the date, but it was during that time period.

Anyway, It was a Sunday afternoon and I decided to lay down for a while and try to take a nap. Usually, when I "try" to take a nap, that's exactly what I do - "try". So, I laid down, and surprisingly, I went right to sleep, no problem. I remember dreaming normal random dreams, and then I started to wake up. The first strange thing I noticed, other than sleeping on my right side, which I hardly ever do, is I was seeing things that I had never seen before. I was seeing a bedroom that I did not recognize. Then, I noticed that there was a familiar hand on my arm. That's when I totally freaked out. I jumped out of bed, and was standing there looking at my late wife, looking very much healthy and alive and startled. I couldn't speak and my mind was racing and all I could think was "This is not a dream - this is real - how did I get here?" My wife was starting to get a little freaked out now, and she was saying "What's wrong with you?". I just couldn't speak; all I could do was think "This is not a dream - how did I get here?". I found myself backed up to the wall across from the bed and by this time, she is out of the bed looking scared. Again she said "What is wrong with you?". My legs just gave out at that point and I collapsed to the floor, feeling like I was going to mentally melt down; I was feeling intense fear to say the least. I have to admit that is was kind of nice seeing my good looking wife healthy and alive again, but all of that was overridden by my freaked out state of mind.

At some point, I was able to get up and walk out of the room and into a hallway. I remember the house looked like an older house that had been remodeled and looked fairly nice and clean. I walked down the hall to the next bedroom to the left, which I somehow recognized to be my daughter's room, even though I had never seen this room before. I didn't see her anywhere. I just stood there looking at all of her things, and just became mesmerized by what I was seeing and experiencing. I guess at this point I was somehow getting caught up in the fascination of it all. I didn't remember seeing my son's room though, which is odd. I started feeling like I was about to fade out of this, whatever it was - different reality or whatever, so I was just trying to observe as much detail of everything as quickly as I could. Then all of a sudden, I was in a different place, walking down another hallway - possibly the same house, but this house was very messy and not as nice as the last one. I was walking around taking in as much detail as I could, because I felt that I had limited time there. I remember looking down at a phone book and thinking about picking it up and looking in it, but thought "no, I don't have time". I then continued to walk down this hallway to the end and then I shifted back into normal dreaming and then woke up - into this reality...or I guess it was this reality. I did question whether or not I was really in "my" reality though.

I remember feeling so refreshed after I woke up, and that never happens to me anymore. I always feel like crap when I wake up from sleep, but this time I felt great. I have told my family about this, and they just gave me a funny look like the look I'm sure a lot of other's here can relate to.

So anyway, to Im a Marty, I believe you.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I have been reading this and what struck me is that this has happened in my life as well but not just with celebrity deaths. I know a teleevaglinist died in 2008 or 2009 and I thought it was Billy Graham. I remember on the Westboro Baptist site they stated Billy Graham was burning in hell. They only do this if someone dies. I thought it was odd because they are supposed to be christains?(BY the way I was the site for research purposes because I do NOT agree with them.)
A maJor event that just changed for me recently was MT ST Helen's expolsion. Supposedly the offical history record is the huge eruption that killed an elderly man Harry Truman(not the ex president.) and the photographer happened May 8,1980. I remember this happening March 1983. I was 8 years old. I remember reading National Geographic and hearing a lot about it on the news. I was in second grade at the time.
In May 1980 I was in not even in school yet. I was only 5 years old and did not read by myself. I read this magazine by myself without any help! I also remember the people on the news in washington bundled up because it was cold outside.
I know there is a thread on here somewhere that talks about a time shift or something. I think this is real! The LHC experiment might have tampered with the timeline.
I also remember hearing on the news that the LHC experiment was sucessful in creating a mini black hole. It was huge news and it was the topic of many conversations including a post on here which has disaapeared.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTSFR3

Thank you for sharing.... sounds sureal and dreamlike.... was it a dream or do you feel it was 'real'?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I profoundly disagree with your comments. This thread is not discussing any thing scientific whatsoever. Show me where the science is being discussed. Its more like a bunch of stoners sitting in a circle and having a cloudy recollection of what they saw on TV. while they pass around a bong. Not that I have anything against that lol - but don't disguise this as a scientific discussion - please.

It seems as though we as a society are just constantly bombarded with BS - from the media, from our employers, from our government and so on. It gets to a point where one wants the truth for a change - to find the truth and cut through all the weak and lazy thinking. Its a problem and I see it in our younger generation of students who sometimes fall prey to this nonsense. Life is plenty full of wonder and mystery without us having to make up stuff. I for one, think there is more hope and more power in the truth.

A person who is seeking the truth in life is not suffering from a weak mind as you say. I'd say they are just seeking the truth - which actaully takes more energy and time and a stronger mind than just believing whatever you want. Critical thinking takes work - its hard.
Now if you don't want to take yourself so seriously and have some fun with a topic, that's cool - but its obvious people are taking this seriously and truly believe this is happening and that's where a difference of opinion is warranted. Sorry but that's what a forum and a blog is supposed to be all about.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
reply to post by joey_hv

I definitely remember Bobcat Goldwait dying. I am also one of the Billy Graham, and Mickey Rooney death rememberers.

Wow Bobcat is alive? I distinctly remember him dying too. Its kind of hard to forget a name like that... Definantly he died. And Tom Skerrit I remember dying as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
when was the LHC experiment supposed to happen by the way? I remember it happening in spring 2008. It is hard to remember exact dates on everything but I definitely remember reading the post "Something Has Changed,timeline?" and thinking it had something to do with the LHC experiment that happened only a month earlier?

The post is dated July 6,2008 so it was before the supposed September LHC failed experiment.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by NTSFR3

Thank you for sharing.... sounds sureal and dreamlike.... was it a dream or do you feel it was 'real'?

It was absolutely real

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join