It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sam Kineson is dead and may be mistaken for Bobcat Goldwaith.

George Wendt is definetly dead. I have no idea why he has so much recent work listed in IMDB. It is creepy.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Such a stupid stupid thread...

All that's happened in these cases is that some media outlet put out false info, which you believed because you're gullible and don't check your facts.

Then, proper journalists actually checked their facts and the story disappeared.

Thinking that the only explanation is alternate realities really takes mush for brains.

Sometimes I think this place is full of normal people and then threads like this remind me that in America, normal = pretty damn stupid...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Sam Kineson is dead and may be mistaken for Bobcat Goldwaith.

George Wendt is definetly dead. I have no idea why he has so much recent work listed in IMDB. It is creepy.

# was made before he died then recently released...

how is Hendrix still putting out records?

time travel?

Maybe the Beatles used the norway spiral to release their latest boxsets.

#Get a GRIP.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I frequently learn about the death of a celebrity the SECOND time they die.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

What about the case of my memories of MT ST Helens? It happened in MArch 1983 yet I came back to verify that and the date had changed. Did the media change the date of the eruption?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Same things happened to me.

I remember a few years ago, my brother and I were going to watch, "Star Wars EP2". During this time, I said, "I wonder who does the Darth Vader voice from now on", and my brother asks me why. I then say "Well, because James Earl Jones is dead". My brothers eyes opened and said, "Uh, dude he's alive..."

I was certain he was dead. I even remember my grandmother and I talking about him and how sad it was that he passed away because he played so many endearing roles.

I can even recall reading about his death some where. (Heart attack if I'm not mistaken.)

Stuff like this makes me go "hmm".

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
George Wendt is NOT DEAD:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

What about the case of my memories of MT ST Helens? It happened in MArch 1983 yet I came back to verify that and the date had changed. Did the media change the date of the eruption?

Your memory sucks...

it happened in 1980..

no one changed the date.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

No I was 8 years old when that happened not 5! How can a 5 year old read a National Geographic by herself. This is not even something I question this was a fact for so many years. I was 8 in 1983 not in 1980!
When I was 2 I almost drowned I remember everything about that. I also remember everything major from my childhood.
Ask me about me any major events I have a really good memory.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

No I was 8 years old when that happened not 5! How can a 5 year old read a National Geographic by herself. This is not even something I question this was a fact for so many years. I was 8 in 1983 not in 1980!
When I was 2 I almost drowned I remember everything about that. I also remember everything major from my childhood.
Ask me about me any major events I have a really good memory.

You're absolutely wrong.

You probably just read an old issue...

You're more likely to be crazy than the universe secretly changing the date of a volcanic eruption and you being the only one who knows the truth...

[edit on 2-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This happens all the time. It's due to the fact that reporters no longer engage in any fact-checking and report rumors and hearsay as actual news. Perhaps a commoner with the same name as a celebrity cashes in his chips and there's an obituary printed, some moron reporter thinks it's the famous "Billy Graham" rather than the retired truck driver from Selma "Billy Graham" and doesn't do one second of research to back up their false assumption.

Sometimes it's also a hoax, I suppose. Doesn't matter the source, reporters believe anything as fact since they are pawns these days anyway.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
This happens all the time. It's due to the fact that reporters no longer engage in any fact-checking and report rumors and hearsay as actual news. Perhaps a commoner with the same name as a celebrity cashes in his chips and there's an obituary printed, some moron reporter thinks it's the famous "Billy Graham" rather than the retired truck driver from Selma "Billy Graham" and doesn't do one second of research to back up their false assumption.

Sometimes it's also a hoax, I suppose. Doesn't matter the source, reporters believe anything as fact since they are pawns these days anyway.

This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Threads like this make me doubt, almost entirely, that there's ANY THRUTH in ANY CONSPIRACY.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No I am not crazy. Why in the world would this be one of the few memories that have changed for me? A lot of others on here have experienced things like this too and they are not crazy.
I know it happened in 1983 and I even asked my mom she also said 1983. My dad started subscribing to National Geographic in 1982. It was a curent issue.
Maybe the movie that came out in 1984 about Mt St helen's gave it a lot of media attention in 1983. When I was 5 I did not even pay attention to the news/media not until I was 7 and Billy Graham siad the world was ending soon. After seeing that I watched the news a lot more to look for these "signs" of the end of times. He even said something about the Mt St Helens eruption was a sign from God. In my area news of the eruption was heard more in 1983.
I am thinking that maybe that is what happened; as a kid I got confused and thought it was happening then?
What about the LHC creating a black hole? Maybe the news misreported?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Well you should leave it,i.e. this thread if its so stupid. We don't need you. Not that you have too, but that's my thought. star and flag to op,and yes I think there is some strange stuff going on. I thought graham was dead and so did my wife, even though she does not read ATS.

PS the ignore button is a god send, thank you ATS

[edit on 1/2/2010 by dirtydog]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dirtydog

Do you remember when the Westboro Baptists church posted something about BillY Graham burning in Hell?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
No I never heard that, but I would have bet my last dollar that he was dead. Don't have the answers but some thing is very strange here.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No I am not crazy. Why in the world would this be one of the few memories that have changed for me? A lot of others on here have experienced things like this too and they are not crazy.
I know it happened in 1983 and I even asked my mom she also said 1983. My dad started subscribing to National Geographic in 1982. It was a curent issue.
Maybe the movie that came out in 1984 about Mt St helen's gave it a lot of media attention in 1983. When I was 5 I did not even pay attention to the news/media not until I was 7 and Billy Graham siad the world was ending soon. After seeing that I watched the news a lot more to look for these "signs" of the end of times. He even said something about the Mt St Helens eruption was a sign from God. In my area news of the eruption was heard more in 1983.
I am thinking that maybe that is what happened; as a kid I got confused and thought it was happening then?
What about the LHC creating a black hole? Maybe the news misreported?

Jesus, man.

MSH happened in 1980. Why you were confused is really neither here or there.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog

Well you should leave it,i.e. this thread if its so stupid. We don't need you. Not that you have too, but that's my thought. star and flag to op,and yes I think there is some strange stuff going on. I thought graham was dead and so did my wife, even though she does not read ATS.

PS the ignore button is a god send, thank you ATS

[edit on 1/2/2010 by dirtydog]

Why am I not surprised that people that follow Billy Graham and Westboro Baptist Church are so confused and out of touch with reality.

None of this # is a conspiracy, just confused people.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You ass ume too much. I don't follow billy graham and never liked him. Though I have been following this thread because there is some thing to it.

PS i've read every post have you?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I do not follow Westboro Baptist Church or Billy Graham.
I remember all major events so vividly that I was suprised that this did not happen the year I remembered.
I still think that a shift in timeline is possible. I am not discrediting myself in saying that maybe somehow I remembered it wrong due to news coverage of the event happening more in 1983 as opposed to 1980 then again in 1980 I was only 5.
I am a person who likes to answers to why there are inconsistencies in life and so therefore I like to explore all possiblities.
I know sometimes the news media does jump the gun at times but I have found that the mainstream news media tends to be right.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join