It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I believe thats why they stopped using him as "The Voice of CNN" now he is back doing the voice overs for their station IDs.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

i agree with you and your girlfriend, i remember around the late 80's I heard on the news that nelson mandela had past away in prison. low and behold feb.1990 he was released from prison.. i was quite stunned i remember just staring at the tv thinking ... what in the H is going on around here?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Absolutely. That was big news!!!!!

They say we are constantly shifting universes, and it could be very much a reality when we hear it, only to switch back and the ones here are alive,
just a wild theory.

Also, the MSM cannot be making these mistakes, all these presumed dead people have loved ones who would definatly sue them.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
If you check the wikipedia link on George Wendt through the wayback machine here:

web.archive.org...*/en.wikipedia.org...

There is nothing for 2009. When I try to click on the 2008 links it says:
Data Retrieval Failure

Weird.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I’m sorry but this is freaking me out…. And I don’t get freaked out about things like this because they NEVER happen to me. I love reading about this stuff and thinking about “alternate universes”, etc… but never have I ever experienced anything that others have.

I posted above about remembering that Norm from Cheers and Billy Graham had died. Even though I remember Norm dying it’s not really a clear memory. But Billy Graham on the other hand was just about a month ago. It was all over the news, internet, local TV and radio shows. I remember very clearly the whole thing. But I just looked and no, he’s not dead! I called my mother, convinced that she would remember too but no, neither her or my father thinks he’s dead. I’m not calling anyone else.

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I remember many years ago seeing in a magazine about Joanne Woodward's (Paul Newman's wife) death. I didn't know that she was alive until Paul died.

I remember when she died too. It was in the mid 70’s? She died by drowning. She had gone swimming in the ocean off of their boat. I remember it clearly. Wikipedia shows her alive.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I believe that you are thinking of Natalie Wood drowning. She was married to Robert Wagner.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

That was real. It was tough to swallow given the fact that Christopher Walken was on the boat too.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Oh, thank you, thank you... maybe I'm not going batty then. Geesh, lol, see? Nothing ever happens to me...

And, YAY... I just checked her wikipedia and yes, she's still dead. (I didn't mean that in a bad way)

[edit on 1/1/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
reply to post by EnlightenUp

i agree with you and your girlfriend, i remember around the late 80's I heard on the news that nelson mandela had past away in prison. low and behold feb.1990 he was released from prison.. i was quite stunned i remember just staring at the tv thinking ... what in the H is going on around here?

She says the same thing and recalls exactly that from the film (original timeline) as well. One thing I find is some fair consistency in recollections of the alternate timelines. I suppose some more formal polling method could uncover a statistical improbability of it being random.

There is a personal incident along the same lines with many close at hand reporting consistently but I agreed not to go into any detail on the matter, so I must honor that despite the desire to share it.

In short, it ain't just celebrities and its not just me. Honestly, I wonder how many try to dismiss and rationalize anomalies in their daily lives or try to conceal an increased awareness. I think many people out of fear of being ostracized just aren't talking about what they notice-- just a hunch.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well now I FINALLY understand why everyone is trying to become
a celebrity! I'd try to if it meant I'd come back from the dead!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
People tend to fear what they do not understand... The reason that we remember celebrities from the other timelines is that they had such an impact on our lives due to their body of work etc...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Dana Carvey, i remember hearing that he underwent heart surgery and DIED on the operating table. The news ran a biopic on him and i remember Headline News and some other station running the story as well as " a look back" on his acting career. Even my dad saw this , he was the one who called me to turn on the news. A few months ago i find out not only was he alive BUT he also survived the surgery.
www.usatoday.com...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by DeathShield]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I believe everyone on here that says they remember things from the past being very different, because I have had many experiences with that myself. I have often thought of it being the possible merging with alternate universes as being the answer, rather than time travelers changing things in the past.

I remember a bazaar experience while driving home from work about 10 years ago. I was driving the path home and thinking and fretting and feeling regret for basically taking the wrong path in my life when I was younger. I was thinking why did I do that, and why can't I have this, and so on. Then all of a sudden, I realized that I didn't do "that" and I did have "this". So basically, I did make the right decision and I took the right path, but I was thinking that I didn't. I drove the rest of the way home feeling stunned and thinking what just happened?

That's a little different experience than what this thread is about, but I have had many experiences where I specifically and vividly remember certain things in the past differently than the way they apparently happened. One example involves two newspapers that I have, but I need to get pictures of both of them and upload them before I can post - maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by NTSFR3]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
There is something wrong, alright.

I also remember heARING of many deaths only to find out later on they are fine and alive and kicking!!

We've discussed this before here, my impression is alternate Universes, i cant think of anything else that makes sense.

can you name these many deaths?
add to the discussion lol

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I remember many years ago seeing in a magazine about Joanne Woodward's (Paul Newman's wife) death. I didn't know that she was alive until Paul died.

I remember when she died too. It was in the mid 70’s? She died by drowning. She had gone swimming in the ocean off of their boat. I remember it clearly. Wikipedia shows her alive.

This sounds like you may be confabulating with Natalee Woods, drowning?

But I always think I for sure heard, read, that Ernest Borgnine was dead. Billy Graham rings that bell also.

As a teenager I remember my friend Paul telling me Mamma Cass had choked on a Chicken Sandwich or Ham Sandwich. We went to his house and put on the radio, we heard the news report 2 times. We even cruelly made fun etc..

Then a few months later, she died, same way, we were scared silly.
Only my friend Paul and I could remember the first thing.

I believe it was a time overlap anomaly and that, and our imaginations account for what we have reported here.

It would be nice to see who remembers what, might shake some of our memories.

My 2 cents.

Ziggy

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I can't really recall any instances of celebrity deaths, though I could almost swear that I read this thread months ago. So either that's a time-line issue or a horribly useless case of clairvoyance.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Oh, thank you, thank you... maybe I'm not going batty then. Geesh, lol, see? Nothing ever happens to me...

And, YAY... I just checked her wikipedia and yes, she's still dead. (I didn't mean that in a bad way)

And I didn't mean to say that I thought that any of you experiencing these things are batty either. It just really was freaking me out. BUT, I still question the Norm from Cheers and Billy Graham ones. I do remember them dying, I wonder if it's the same "memory problem" as I had with the Joanne Woodward/Natalie Wood thing.

In a way, it's kind of cool to think that these "overlaps" could be happening but when faced head on with it actually happening to you, it's frightening, at least to me. None of the rest of you feel like this?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange

This sounds like you may be confabulating with Natalee Woods, drowning?

Yes. Complete and total confabulation.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey, a lot of people thought I was dead, but nope...here I am.
Then again, I'm only a celebrity in my own mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I know for a FACT that I too heard that Norm and Billy Graham died. Billy Graham was just like a month ago. Where are you finding evidence that they are alive?

OK I am now officially freaked out!

I know of Billy Graham due to the fact that he visited Edinburgh many years ago and I went on some rant about how he should keep his religious meandering to his own land and so on.

Then only a few years ago not a few months ago (from your recollection) I watched footage on the news saying that Billy Graham had died, I think of a heart attack and I discussed this with my wife along the lines of “wow death comes to us all eh?” Or something like that and then we went out shopping for something.

I promise you at the time the man was dead, the media made a big enough deal about it to reinforce the fact that the man had died. Now he is alive and this is not the first phenomenon because I have posted on ATS about Bob Dillon the man who died many years ago of a drugs overdose but is now alive and the last I saw him he was on a TV advertisement with his curly head bobbing about in the back of a car as it drove through brightly lit streets.

My godson was named after him and yet his mother denies this now when I remember he talking about naming her new born son after a man she admired who had died way before his time – Bob Dillon!

Something weird is going on or I am going insane and I am glad I am not alone in noticing something very strange is afoot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join