It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybercrash

, I heard and seen the News reports on CNN and our local news channel that John Goodman from Roseanne had died, this was some time ago as well.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Cybercrash]

That may have come from here:
January, 2005: John Goodman.
www.museumofhoaxes.com...

An obituary that circulated by email claimed that the actor John Goodman had collapsed from a heart attack.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

This thread is utterly ridiculous!
As someone wisley pointed out on the last thread on this silly subject, HOW COME THIS ONLY HAPPENS WITH CELEBRITIES?
Has your great Uncle that died in 1985 suddenly showed up? Your pet hamster back from the grave. That kid that got killed in high school? Your grandma back?
Time travel, time line, ha ha ha ha ha!

If you think a thread is "ridiculous" then simply do not post on it. Personal attacks are not permitted on ATS... Simply go to another thread and read something else... dont attack someone just because you do not agree with their beliefs.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

well, michael jackson is dead. lets see him turn up in the future

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaPrime

Who was I personaly attacking?
Doesn't LOGIC or simple thought enter in to it at all?
Guess not! Amazing!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Real-Eyez
Nelson Mandela died.

en.wikipedia.org...

In 2003 Mandela's death was incorrectly announced by CNN when his pre-written obituary (along with those of several other famous figures) was inadvertently published on CNN's web site due to a fault in password protection.[115] In 2007 a fringe right-wing group distributed hoax email and SMS messages claiming that the authorities had covered up Mandela's death and that white South Africans would be massacred after his funeral. Mandela was on holiday in Mozambique at the time.[116]]/ex]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

very interesting, I guess I was just misinformed but I know I seen it on our local news here about his death so they may have ran the story that he died, they could have also latter run a retraction which I have missed. It’s strange though, I thought this man was dead until I just looked him up and seen he wasn’t. That’s cool, I think he's a good actor and glad he's still with us.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Xadaz

nah dude brett the hitman hart is comin back i live in ohio and hes gonna be at the nutter center or hara arena i dont remeber which but its in dayton for the first time in a long time wtue our local rock station has been advertising it owen hart is dead but i remember gary coleman passing away, tom skerrit seems like some of the other to like jus the other day my grandpa was saying that right wing redneck rush limbaugh had died to so..idk

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Thanks, Pauligirl. Nelson Mandela's death has always been an accepted fact of history to me. I'm curious to know if there's anything to all of this.

Edited because I'm a noob.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Real-Eyez]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Real-Eyez Nelson Mandela died. These are facts that I know to be true from my own life experience (i.e., media reports with giant head shots of the deceased in question with the dates they were born and died underneath).

WRONG. Nelson Madela has never been pronounced dead. There would have been a civil war in South Africa if this happened in the 80's. Sorry for you.

He is expected to die this yearor next year - he was born in 1919. In fact the post life documentries have already been made! His own grandson sold the rights to fulm the gravesite etc for Millions.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by twodee

I remember Nelson Mandela 's death announcement. But i think only a select few probably saw it..for some reason i think you have to vibrate at a certain frequency to pick up some of this stuff.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Weird stuff man.

1)George Wendt..I remember that one for sure because I loved "NORM!". I thought he died years ago. Then I saw ads with his new stuff coming out. My GF thought he was dead too.

2)Billy Graham..For sure I remember reading an AP article on his death Oct/Nov 09. I remember thinking after reading it that I wonder if he ended up in heaven like he thought or if he took the elevator down.

3)James Earl Jones.. Again I thought he died a couple of years ago. I was sad I always liked him as an actor and thought he was great as James Greer. Always invoked a sense of trust like if he were to run for President he'd get my instant vote.

I'm not sure what's happening.

The movie "Solaris" brings up an interesting premise. A research station orbiting a nearby star(SUN?) crew is experiencing unusual events. Dead loved ones they dream about manifest aboard the space craft. After ejecting them they come back. It was to imply that we could manifest our reality and that the nearby star was facilitating that. It's got George Clooney, not bad.

Could we really manifest our own reality? Reality is based on the observer is it not? I like the explanation that reality is infinite numbers of parallel universes like puzzle pieces and some fit seamlessly and we don't notice and others require the thumb down approach to make them fit and we notice the change. If this is true, could you the observer create your paradise existence and then attract that parralel universe to this timeline to shift over.

I've always tried as a person to think big, real big. If you took someone from 200 years ago and brought them to this time period they would think you were a GOD. Planes, Cars, Massive Cities, etc. My point is that anything is possible and as time goes on we discover more and more of the puzzle

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is all the same # over and over:

You guys hear something inaccurate/make something up

You are then confused when that thing, which was NEVER true is shown to have been untrue

You then claim some crazy bullsh1t answer (time travel, alternate realities/mental illness, I mean, vibrations vibrating...)

Seriously, any of you that think any of this is worth serious discussion are probably mentally unbalanced.

You need to turn off the Fox News, stop reading the hoax emails, and invest in a newspaper subscription...

[edit on 3-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by twodee

I remember Nelson Mandela 's death announcement. But i think only a select few probably saw it..for some reason i think you have to vibrate at a certain frequency to pick up some of this stuff.

You should literally see a psychiatrist.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
I remember many years ago seeing in a magazine about Joanne Woodward's (Paul Newman's wife) death. I didn't know that she was alive until Paul died.

Paul Newman is dead???!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I don't know why I'm wasting my time replying but what the hell! Why do you guys(bashers) waste your time posting in these threads? If you don't agree with what posters are talking about then piss off to another thread and bash it.

Why waste the energy like I'm doing right now posting this useless post.

OPEN MIND

Too many people to call us all dillusional or crazy.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mike_trivisonno

Tiger Woods should have told the public he was taking Ambien and went out to take a drive in the car while sleep walking and his wife rescued him from the car by smashing out a window, before he could drive off that way.
....none of this rest would have happened. End of story.

But nooooooo...yap yap yap... Truth spilling out like trash from a bag.....

Once one old flame starts talking and gets on the news all the rest follow suit and pretty soon you lose all your sponsors! Poor Tiger. That's what you get for building a golf course in Dubai!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well, there are a few more things that make sense here.

1) The MSM got it wrong. Hoped nobody noticed, and let it drop.

2) They really are dead, but have been...reanimated.

3) As above, dead but..replaced (ET's, clones).

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by dgtempe

Well, there are a few more things that make sense here.

1) The MSM got it wrong. Hoped nobody noticed, and let it drop.

2) They really are dead, but have been...reanimated.

3) As above, dead but..replaced (ET's, clones).

4 ) Digital TV is being used and TESTED as a means of provoding select "news" to individuals or areas , using minor faded or near forgotton personalities TV obituaries that when questioned makes you think that you just plain "got it wrong"

How they could garner the results to such test beats me but my friends idea of the "local pub quiz" with seeded questions seems plausable.

Any idea how you could test the "uptake" of such a test ?

The UK needs "decent" broadband speed desperately to compete in the current world climate - Why does our goverment care so much about "the quality" of our TV pictures to force us into the HD format with a personal piped in signal ?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Did you see them]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This is so bizarre.
One of my earliest vivid memories, I was about three, was telling my parents that it was ok to die because you only die here. In another world you continue to live as if you never died.
That was a LOT of years ago, but I've never forgotten it. My parents just smiled at my odd thoughts and forgot it. It can't have been something I saw on tv because kids weren't allowed to watch it in my house way back then. It wasn't until we were in our teens we were allowed to watch an hour of tv a day.

Bizarre!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I particularly remember the announcement of Billy Graham's death. I am not even in (or from) the US. I remember it being mentioned on some news channel like CNN or FOX.

And I am not one to follow or pay attention to religion/televangelist celebrity figures but I was certainly aware of who Billy Graham was. As I recall I cant seem to qualify when exactly I remember seeing his death announcement on television but it was definately in 2009.

Very odd indeed that a large majority of the repliers to this post point out Billy Graham being dead.

Strange to say the least.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join