It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

I welcome you to ATS and let me be among the first to say, I think that you and I will become wonderful enemies.
I look forward to shaking the foundation by which you build your faith and making you cry.
*hugs*

I Don't need faith lol, also thanks for the welcome

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Moonman1111]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members

Hi Moonman1111,
I'm an islamic jew new age alien who recently got voted into congress.
I am also a Sagittarius, I like Dan Brown books and Nude wakeboarding. I enjoy cooking and movies.
I saw a movie about christian fundamentalists recently, I didn't realize how passionate intense you guys get. I think it was called Brokeback Mountain. Did you see it?
Anyway take care cowboy!.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

well to many anti there but ill let this guy say it for me take a look

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I got it...udder destroyer! How does that sound? I am looking forward in
seeing how the new guy responds to you!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I need a gun because of all the crazy people around here!I am talking
about where I live,not ATS.I wanted to make that clear!
1.A woman was dragged out of her car and raped at an intersection about
30 miles from my home.
2.Another woman was attacked in the parking lot of a grocery store that I go to.
3.One of my church members had a co-worker that was stabbed after work.
4.My preacher's wife's cousin was nearly murdered and the man did kill
her three children.
Now,you see why I want and have a gun!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I just became your first foe,that didn't take long.As a fundamental
christian,faith is the foundation of our religion.Remember...We walk by
faith,not by sight!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I need a gun because of all the crazy people around here!I am talking
about where I live,not ATS.I wanted to make that clear!
1.A woman was dragged out of her car and raped at an intersection about
30 miles from my home.
2.Another woman was attacked in the parking lot of a grocery store that I go to.
3.One of my church members had a co-worker that was stabbed after work.
4.My preacher's wife's cousin was nearly murdered and the man did kill
her three children.
Now,you see why I want and have a gun!

So you can't rely on jesuyahwhe to protect you, or did he/it inspire people to make guns for this purpose, not unlike inspiring islamic doctors to heal xtians perhaps to ease the burden of all the prayers to be answered?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   

More than likely to test our faith,not doubt or question it.Nice try,next!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

God made earth for humans, nobody else. Sorry. Just because the #s like to hide under our oceans and land doesn't mean they are at home.. But then again, you don't believe they exist right? or you're a skeptic then thats on you

How about a thread where you provide proof for your claims if you have any.

I'm open to the possibility of the existence of other intelligence in the universe and also visitations from such.

Where the hell you tie in this possibility with your jesusyajweh god is beyond me and how you tweak your thoughts into being anti anything that's yet to be proven to exist let alone have some form of agenda seems to require diaper application.

Why not begin with proof of the existence of aliens and their agenda and then elaborate why your anti aliens ?

You could perhaps then provide proof of your jesusyahwhe god and then perhaps I could find a reason to be anti it and elaborate on that .

You either know, or you don't. I will leave it at that.

One of the most unoriginal piss poor xtian cop outs but not unexpected.

"I moonman declare the moon to be made of cheese I am anti anything that is not cheese, if you don't know the moon is made of cheese then hard cheese because i do nah nah nah
"

Dude over the last couple of days little children have presented a better case for leaving milk and cookies for Santa and being anti bad behavior than you have your opening post.

Perhaps you could kindly re title your introduction to ATS something like -

Hi all ATSers I'm Moonman and I'd like to share my delusion with you all as it wouldn't fit inside a christmas cracker.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

God made earth for humans, nobody else. Sorry. Just because the #s like to hide under our oceans and land doesn't mean they are at home.. But then again, you don't believe they exist right? or you're a skeptic then thats on you

How about a thread where you provide proof for your claims if you have any.

I'm open to the possibility of the existence of other intelligence in the universe and also visitations from such.

Where the hell you tie in this possibility with your jesusyajweh god is beyond me and how you tweak your thoughts into being anti anything that's yet to be proven to exist let alone have some form of agenda seems to require diaper application.

Why not begin with proof of the existence of aliens and their agenda and then elaborate why your anti aliens ?

You could perhaps then provide proof of your jesusyahwhe god and then perhaps I could find a reason to be anti it and elaborate on that .

You either know, or you don't. I will leave it at that.

One of the most unoriginal piss poor xtian cop outs but not unexpected.

"I moonman declare the moon to be made of cheese I am anti anything that is not cheese, if you don't know the moon is made of cheese then hard cheese because i do nah nah nah
"

Dude over the last couple of days little children have presented a better case for leaving milk and cookies for Santa and being anti bad behavior than you have your opening post.

Perhaps you could kindly re title your introduction to ATS something like -

Hi all ATSers I'm Moonman and I'd like to share my delusion with you all as it wouldn't fit inside a christmas cracker.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure whether you'll have a warm welcoming here.

I was born and raised as a christian, however when you see with the eyes of truth what is going on in the world you only think about one thing: God has left

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

He hasn't left yet,but I bet He is ready to leave.I wish I could give you
a star,so here's the best I can do

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

you shudda chose my username.

heres why.

your quote above and then you go on to state you have seen aliens and you are american.

what a guy 7 billion people in the world 300 million of em yanks.
96% of the world already despise you and you aim to upset the other 4% the only friends you have.

hugs and kisses
josiah.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy no mates.

you shudda chose my username.

heres why.

your quote above and then you go on to state you have seen aliens and you are american.

what a guy 7 billion people in the world 300 million of em yanks.
96% of the world already despise you and you aim to upset the other 4% the only friends you have.

hugs and kisses
josiah.

England is a friend and ally, Israel is a sneaky mooch. Look how many times Jews have been caught spying for Israel, the ones who we caught, who knows how many else gave over our hard work. And I say Jews, instead of Israelis. Because American Jews have been caught spying, not just Israeli nationals. They sell the military equipment GIVEN to them for FREE to other nations. Also, the USS Liberity attack isn't something an 'ally' would do. Israel is no ally of the USA, never was, never has been, never will be.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Faith is required in the beginning.

We had faith that God exists. But, now we know.

Moon dude... I read the entire thread. I relate to you 100%.

I wonder if there is an area in which we differ?

You understand that God is without and not within the universe. Most do not.

You understand that all of the semantics (pardon the minor pun) regarding jews and judaism are just clever attacks against an intelligence that is obvious in an attempt to break you down.

You recognize the ideas of science (human knowledge obtained through observation) and omniscience (God's knowledge) as two separate concepts which do, ever-so-little, overlap.

You fully believe in God and Jesus and His forgiveness for you and you have no shame in it. In fact, this belief empowers you to make bold statements that even Christians will dislike and hate. (Isn't it ironic how so many self-proclaimed Christians have so much doubt that they attack you for your understanding?)

You deny new-age interpretations and prophecies as the brain-washing lies that they are. This is very good as most people are being sucked in... more and more everyday. It's the not-so-brand-new-but-polished-up-Hollywood's-borrowed-from-Babylon-new-age-like-Battle Star Galactica-ish religion which will soon be sweeping the world, one ignorant fool after another. I saw that you put down enlightenment. You also have an understanding of language.

And you like a challenge.

Well, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but... there aren't that many good challengers here. There are a few I guess.

I'm not considered or liked very much... most replies I've read to my responses are from people who are relatively disgusted with me. Heh. I'm guessing, if you're not a politician, you'll end up much the same way. Well, then again... I have been known to have a sort of aggressiveness about me.

Oh, and, you smell -JUST LIKE- me.

Yeah, freaky.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

I honestly fail to see the humor in this video. Most people in other countries speak multiple languages, yet the ignorant American probably only speaks English and is making fun of someone that is trying to learn?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

1.I speak english.
2.I took 2 years of spanish in high school.
3.I was learning sign language,in the 70's, because of my daughter.
4.I know enough russian to get into trouble.
5.I am currently learning hebrew.
6.I know a few words in german.
7.I know some latin.
8.I know some italian.
9.I also know some french.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

isreal were only half the story involving the liberty.
your own president had already personally sanctioned the sinking thats why he odered a defenseless american ship into the vacinity
and the sailors were all supposed to die and not survive to ask awfully darned awkward questions and have the temerity years later to ask for an apology.

now no doubt the liberty story angers a redneck like you however that event pails into insignificance compared to the terror and bloodshed you yanks unleash on the world.

and dont be mug enough to believe america has any friends as she hasnt.
only imaginary ones like you and me being allies.

a country that was biult on greed and fed by conquest in pursiut of the mighty dollar.
a people who define their place in society by how much they earn or the name of the person or company on their siut or car they drive.

you have no allies only fellow murdering thieves who call themselves the UN.

my grandad said to me once remember these three words and you will never go hungry son.

america uses the same tactic on a country to country basais.

the three little words are !!STICK EM UP!!.

hugs and kisses
josiah

[edit on 29-12-2009 by billy no mates.]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by billy no mates.]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Also, I see the argument of 'Jesus was a Jew' rather than the begotten son of God to be blasphemous.
His Father was God, but his Mother was definately Jewish. Why do you want to deny the truth. Do you think He is Canadian or Germany?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join