It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi

I forgot something...I also know some japanese and vietnamese.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

When you post something like this,I like you!I need to study you more...
You are a temporary distraction to me,a contradiction,and a puzzle.I,so
love a challenge.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Originally posted by blue_fish
Honestly, you sound like a terrorist....not a christian.

Why would you want to expose your Anti beliefs here when you know this site is filled with people who do believe in aliens, new age and even love Israel?
Are you just wanting to stir the pot to start a fight.

Maybe your a troll?

Anyway...Welcome to the forum?

I'm not attacking people for believing in aliens. I want them to know yes UFO's exist, yes various ET species exist, and yes they are all demons. They all have three things in common, they fight each other, and they despise mankind, and God. They are part of the grand deception, they are NOT a 'new and friendly alliance of good guys who are popping in to expose to the world they created us and that the bible and religion and Christ were all actually trying to hide the secret that aliens were the good guys all along who defeated the evil aliens who built religion and that it's time to go to the 5th dimension and blahblahblah galatic federation blahblah' that kind of garbage. Do not fornicate with these false teachings or look up to these false prophets and those who 'channel'.

various species of aliens you say.

you seem pretty sure did they tell you themselves.

or were they just ignorant muvvers with advanced weaponery and scary rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The OPs mind is a brick wall, no point of the extended information contribution from everyone here.

The title of this thread is "fight talk".

This will be my last contribution to this stupid brick wall.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy no mates.

Originally posted by blue_fish
Honestly, you sound like a terrorist....not a christian.

Why would you want to expose your Anti beliefs here when you know this site is filled with people who do believe in aliens, new age and even love Israel?
Are you just wanting to stir the pot to start a fight.

Maybe your a troll?

Anyway...Welcome to the forum?

I'm not attacking people for believing in aliens. I want them to know yes UFO's exist, yes various ET species exist, and yes they are all demons. They all have three things in common, they fight each other, and they despise mankind, and God. They are part of the grand deception, they are NOT a 'new and friendly alliance of good guys who are popping in to expose to the world they created us and that the bible and religion and Christ were all actually trying to hide the secret that aliens were the good guys all along who defeated the evil aliens who built religion and that it's time to go to the 5th dimension and blahblahblah galatic federation blahblah' that kind of garbage. Do not fornicate with these false teachings or look up to these false prophets and those who 'channel'.

various species of aliens you say.

you seem pretty sure did they tell you themselves.

or were they just ignorant muvvers with advanced weaponery and scary rhetoric.

I'm working on my story soon that I will put on here. Should have it finished in 5-7 days give or take.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ah i see your just chumming the waters first with this thread.

good luck with your story.

should net a right good catch as theres all kinds of friutloops here.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by billy no mates.

When you chum the waters,you get sharks,not fruitloops!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
thats you on ignore bethy honey.

i mean 5 to 7 days man it could be a block buster.

[edit on 29-12-2009 by billy no mates.]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This guy makes christians look bad
intolerant.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
intolerant.

Christians always looked bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandKitaro777

intolerant.

Christians always looked bad.

and most definitely intolerant

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I'm working on my story soon that I will put on here. Should have it finished in 5-7 days give or take.

Would this be human days yahweh days or alien days yesterdays would have been more practical before you posted the gobbeldygook earlier.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Always nice to have another member who is happy with there views and comfortable about showing them.

I would hope though that you are willing to actually debate issues and not beat us over the head with the old faith line or my god is right so I must be as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Would this be human days yahweh days or alien days yesterdays would have been more practical before you posted the gobbeldygook earlier.

It's most likely the end of days.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

intolerant.

0 tolerance for bullSnip and 0 tolerance for Israel.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/12/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well, I believe our government needs to do more to down UFO's or coerce them down and capture as many live aliens as possible and whip them into slave like submission for our benefit and as retribution for their kidnapping of our citizens, our brothers and sisters in humanity that is, and for chopping up our cows.

Well I'm glad you're not in charge then.

What was it that led to your conclusion that the UFO subject involved aliens?

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

Well, I believe our government needs to do more to down UFO's or coerce them down and capture as many live aliens as possible and whip them into slave like submission for our benefit and as retribution for their kidnapping of our citizens, our brothers and sisters in humanity that is, and for chopping up our cows.

Well I'm glad you're not in charge then.

What was it that led to your conclusion that the UFO subject involved aliens?

Cheers.

How do you know I aint

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
reply to post by OzWeatherman

One question.

Would you trust that guy to babysit your daughter?

HELL NO

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 12/29/2009 by Doc Velocity]

Hell no, lol

Nor would I let him babysit my son

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TypeSH2001
That's funny because most of the Christians i've known throughout life (family, friends - almost all of them Catholics) are very pro-Zionist/Israel, including myself, even though I have been a proud Agnostic since early adulthood.

Having a Minor in World Religions, I know that many Protestants consider themselves "Christians" in an attempt to distinguish themselves from "Catholics" and The Roman Catholic Church. Both, however, believe that redemption of the soul (and Mankind), can only be achieved through Jesus, who Christians believe to be the Son of God. Regardless, Christianity originally began as a Jewish sect in ancient Israel and all of the first Christians were Jews, including Jesus himself.
Now a major doctrine of Christianity involves the "Second Coming" or Jesus' return to Earth shortly after the rebirth of the nation of Israel or the re-gathering of all of the Jews back to the Land of Israel (depending on Denomination), where upon he will establish a new Kingdom - basically a messianic "Utopian" world establishment.

Regardless, Israel and its national religion, Judaism (remember, Israel is the only nation ever to have it's nationality, ethnicity, and religion combined as one identity) is the origin for all three major religions: Judaism and her two daughter religions, Chistianity and Islam (all being Abrahamic religions). I was always fascinated by studying the history, rivalry, and unfortunate frequent hatred between the religions and when a Christian or Muslim believer speaks about their hatred or wish for the destruction of Israel and/or the Jews, it's really a direct assault upon their own religion since Christianty and Islam are inextricably linked to Judaism. BUT, opposition to certain policies of the government of Israel without the 'hatred' or 'wish for destruction' of Israel itself or the Jewish (Hebrew) people is commonly confused by many, even though some term it in a veiled attempt to hide their true hatred of the Jewish people and of Israel.

Interesting topic for psychology papers!

Wickedness and malice is just that no matter what brush you paint it with. And what the Israeli government does is just that. I don't support the destruction of the Jewish seed which I feel is in the future to a degree, as God put them on earth too for a reason, but the government and nation of Israel I firmly believe needs to be stopped. How do we do that? With war? With hate? No, you just stop giving our tax dollars to them, and stop giving them our military jets etc etc. Without such backing and power, they will watch their step and calculate any backlash their actions may have and will not be so emboldened. The second approach is to educate people, which seems to work except when it comes to Jews who will turn angry, hostile, and spiteful in a matter of moments. Also, here are a few cool links for you to watch if you have the time.

www.youtube.com...

Hmm, I had a few more interesting videos, but it seems Youtube removed them. Such a shame. Also check out www.realzionistnews.com if you like.

Hmm, actually you seem like another cookie cutter Palestinian/Arab Muslim (or sympathizer) on these boards with extreme anti-Israeli threads (and there are always atleast several on the first page of the Breaking News forum and why responders give them any attention is beyond my understanding) whom would rather blame Israel, the U.S., and other Western free nations for the Palestinian's woes instead of looking at their own doings. All evil's aside, and there are many from all sides, name another people who's own leadership, or lack thereof, has kept their people intentionally destitute, desperate, and militant in order to lay blame on another people or nationality?

Why don't you and others like you contact Mrs. Arafat in France and plead for her to return the BILLIONS of $ stolen from her people by her late husband to portray the Palestinian people as poor, victimized, and desperate in order to make Israel look like the cause of all their problems. Ask her why her late husband REFUSED statehood for their people years ago and get started on building a strong, stable nation that would have had the opportunity to trade and work with all other nations in the Middle East and beyond so that the Palestinian people could prosper and have a future to look forward to. Ask why the Palestinian people use land given to them by Israel (after Israel rightfully captured that land as a result of being attacked by their Arab neighbors) as bases for constant militant and terror operations against Israel instead of proving to the world that they can live side-by-side in peace and work together for the benefit of all. Why is it that the majority of Israeli citizens have no problem giving more land (assuming the Palestinian people can prove that they can use it for peace) and living side-by-side with a Palestinian nation while most Palestinians refuse to live side-by-side with Israeli's. Who's fault woud that be? Also, why aren't the Palestinians Arab "brothers" in the Arab World much more involved in all around negotiations and talks with any or all sides if they cared so dearly for the Palestinian's future?

If you truly care for the Palestinian people you owe it to yourself and to them to take some of these actions because very few are.
Good luck to you!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Shalom and Welcome to this Website,

may the Great Architect of the Universe bless all your undertakings and may you prove a worthy member of this our Galactic Federation.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join