It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Nothing good can come out of this thread. This thread is pure hatred and anger.

Folks, let's move on.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Best of luck to you here Moonman. You will need thick skin to keep delivering these kind of blows. People will bring it to you just as hard so be wary of your words.

This is coming from a guy that despises the state of Israel.

I see why a white (I am supposing. I happen to be white myself), militant christian with an extremely fundamental value system would be afraid of the world, but if I can offer you a bit of advice...

Cooperation works way, way, way, way, way better than competition.

I am not saying that competition is without a point, but being confrontational in all aspects of your style on this board will pigeonhole you jiffy quick.

Best of luck. I wonder if you will stay around.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I base my assumptions of you on others of your kind that I have had the fortune to interact with. Frequently, DBs like yourself come on these sites and try to assert superiority and insight anger in others by promptly stating what you are against. You have some issues to deal with, that much is clear. My reference to the movie E.T. are simply used to present a point in a gently humorous/adorable manner. This is an alternative site, yet you come to it seeking confrontation with all it stands for. Why do people like you exist to be a blemish on society's bum, by wasting people's time and trying to argue your own problems out with strangers? I hope you have a great day, and get that hug! There are meaningful topics to be discussed on here, I hope you keep the ridiculus arguments to a minimum. Until we cross paths again my ignorant friend. Peace and Love!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinkerbellbunny

I base my assumptions of you on others of your kind that I have had the fortune to interact with. Frequently, DBs like yourself come on these sites and try to assert superiority and insight anger in others by promptly stating what you are against. You have some issues to deal with, that much is clear. My reference to the movie E.T. are simply used to present a point in a gently humorous/adorable manner. This is an alternative site, yet you come to it seeking confrontation with all it stands for. Why do people like you exist to be a blemish on society's bum, by wasting people's time and trying to argue your own problems out with strangers? I hope you have a great day, and get that hug! There are meaningful topics to be discussed on here, I hope you keep the ridiculus arguments to a minimum. Until we cross paths again my ignorant friend. Peace and Love!

'My kind' huh? You mean human beings? And the only one trying to feel morally and logically superior is you because you just can't stand religion and Christ whaaa whaaaa you new age rebel you! But anyways, you have a nice day too, and may you find Christ in your life.
, until we cross paths again my liberal brainwashed friend. Peace and Love!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

Best of luck to you here Moonman. You will need thick skin to keep delivering these kind of blows. People will bring it to you just as hard so be wary of your words.

This is coming from a guy that despises the state of Israel.

I see why a white (I am supposing. I happen to be white myself), militant christian with an extremely fundamental value system would be afraid of the world, but if I can offer you a bit of advice...

Cooperation works way, way, way, way, way better than competition.

I am not saying that competition is without a point, but being confrontational in all aspects of your style on this board will pigeonhole you jiffy quick.

Best of luck. I wonder if you will stay around.

Yes, I despise Israel, what about it? You caught me! I am a redneck in rural Montana with an out house and a shotgun and I know nothing of the world!!! Who planted all these seeds into you guys? Television, teachers, what?! Of course I am not afraid of the world, for I know in the end, I will be the of the few people left to stand to inherit this world with other Christians.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
'My kind' huh? You mean human beings? And the only one trying to feel morally and logically superior is you because you just can't stand religion and Christ whaaa whaaaa you new age rebel you! But anyways, you have a nice day too, and may you find Christ in your life.
, until we cross paths again my liberal brainwashed friend. Peace and Love!

And on that note, this baiting thread is done.

Closed.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join