It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I am a new member, and I am a Christian militant.

page: 8
8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


You finally made some sense with this post.I am also a fundamental
christian.I will be keeping an eye on you,you don't smell right...
Welcome to ATS!




posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz

Originally posted by Moonman1111

I am American? Also, show me a post I made where I was pro-Israel.


No, I did not say pro-Israel did I?

You commented on how you disagree with the Israeli government because it stole land from people who had lived there for generations and destroyed their farms.

Then you made a statement that I found to be pro-United States:



Well, I am not a fan of their government. I don't appreciate them spying on our country (USA),


Your use of "our country" as opposed to just saying the "USA" made it appear, to me, as you displaying a patriotic pride in "your country".

However, according to your own beliefs then that country is not yours at all, is it?


Yes OUR country, the American peoples nation.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


You finally made some sense with this post.I am also a fundamental
christian.I will be keeping an eye on you,you don't smell right...
Welcome to ATS!


Thanks, and that's because I have been up all night drinking coke cola and smoking cigarettes. Makes the pores drip I tell ya



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Militant = Violent = WAR = Death = "please go away" - Thank you and not welcome!



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


OK well if you believe that it is your country despite it being taken from others in a similar fashion that you bash the Israeli Government for then it just shows that I will have trouble debating with you because you clearly are not as open minded as you think.

Good day, sir.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Thanks, and that's because I have been up all night drinking coke cola and smoking cigarettes. Makes the pores drip I tell ya


Is that what Jesus would do? Cigarettes and Coke huh? I guess you neglected to read that part in the bible about the body being a temple. I would be more concerned about lung cancer and heart disease than if Aliens are evil if I were you.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
“I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist"



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth
 


I find your signature very interesting. I have always thought of religious people as not very smart and the same of republicans. I am still trying to understand why the two go hand in hand, I remember reading a study that showed the red states which are generally more religious then blue to have a lower IQ score then the average.

Does anyone else see this correlation?

Oh and welcome to the boards Moonman1111


[edit on 29-12-2009 by Phlegmi]



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 





God made earth for humans, nobody else. Sorry. Just because the #s like to hide under our oceans and land doesn't mean they are at home.. But then again, you don't believe they exist right? or you're a skeptic then thats on you


How about a thread where you provide proof for your claims if you have any.

I'm open to the possibility of the existence of other intelligence in the universe and also visitations from such.

Where the hell you tie in this possibility with your jesusyajweh god is beyond me and how you tweak your thoughts into being anti anything that's yet to be proven to exist let alone have some form of agenda seems to require diaper application.

Why not begin with proof of the existence of aliens and their agenda and then elaborate why your anti aliens ?

You could perhaps then provide proof of your jesusyahwhe god and then perhaps I could find a reason to be anti it and elaborate on that .



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Now,you almost sound like my stepson,up all night and slamming those
cokes down.So,you're a christian militant,what's your game?I haven't
read all 8 pages of this thread in case you answered this already!



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone
 





I would be more concerned about lung cancer and heart disease than if Aliens are evil if I were you.

Don't worry about his health a simply laying on of hands would sort that out.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Your first tests just showed up on this page,good luck.I'll just watch how
you handle moocowman.I have a love/hate relationship with him.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlegmi
 


So,what is your problem? All the statements of my signature are true!
Atheists are fools,God is real,Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven,Israel
are God's chosen people and I won't give up my gun without a fight,I'm
hiding mine!



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
I have always thought of religious people as not very smart and the same of republicans.

It would be fair for me to assume, then, that you have led a very sheltered life? Sheltered as in locked in a basement for 12 years, perhaps? In case you haven't noticed, 80% of the American population calls itself not only religious but Christian. That's from the U.S. Census.

As 80% of the American population must include most Democrats, your thinking might be due for an overhaul.

— Doc Velocity



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


Your first tests just showed up on this page,good luck.I'll just watch how
you handle moocowman.I have a love/hate relationship with him.



Perhaps you could give me a pet name , Marmiteman lol



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Phlegmi
 


So,what is your problem? All the statements of my signature are true!
Atheists are fools,God is real,Jesus is the ONLY way to heaven,Israel
are God's chosen people and I won't give up my gun without a fight,I'm
hiding mine!


Oh come on now M, if that were all true you wouldn't need a gun.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by george_gaz
reply to post by Moonman1111
 


OK well if you believe that it is your country despite it being taken from others in a similar fashion that you bash the Israeli Government for then it just shows that I will have trouble debating with you because you clearly are not as open minded as you think.

Good day, sir.


Yeah, that was hundreds of years ago, can't change that. But we can change the present and prevent it from happening again can we not? Or is your view that since America isn't 'legit' that it doesn't matter what manipulating and meddling around the foreign governments do including Israel?



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

Originally posted by Moonman1111

Thanks, and that's because I have been up all night drinking coke cola and smoking cigarettes. Makes the pores drip I tell ya


Is that what Jesus would do? Cigarettes and Coke huh? I guess you neglected to read that part in the bible about the body being a temple. I would be more concerned about lung cancer and heart disease than if Aliens are evil if I were you.


He who is without sin, cast the first stone. You have a big gay tattoo on your arm, you defiled your temple too so don't throw stones at me.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Moonman1111
 





God made earth for humans, nobody else. Sorry. Just because the #s like to hide under our oceans and land doesn't mean they are at home.. But then again, you don't believe they exist right? or you're a skeptic then thats on you


How about a thread where you provide proof for your claims if you have any.

I'm open to the possibility of the existence of other intelligence in the universe and also visitations from such.

Where the hell you tie in this possibility with your jesusyajweh god is beyond me and how you tweak your thoughts into being anti anything that's yet to be proven to exist let alone have some form of agenda seems to require diaper application.

Why not begin with proof of the existence of aliens and their agenda and then elaborate why your anti aliens ?

You could perhaps then provide proof of your jesusyahwhe god and then perhaps I could find a reason to be anti it and elaborate on that .


You either know, or you don't. I will leave it at that.



posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
Hey everybody, I'm new to the boards, but have been reading the articles here on this website for a few months. Very good site, a lot better than that crap hole GLP where they banned me for posting the names of Jews in our congress... About me, I am a Christian, and a fundie at that! I am anti-Israeli, anti-alien, and anti-new age. I hope to bump heads with those who view aliens and UFO's as 'our God's and creators' and anything else relating to the grand deception. Once again, hello to all ATS members


I welcome you to ATS and let me be among the first to say, I think that you and I will become wonderful enemies.
I look forward to shaking the foundation by which you build your faith and making you cry.
*hugs*



new topics




 
8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

log in

join